Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 16 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by DWags 2017-12-24, 21:55

FTR MSU has deeper pockets than USAG. While I want justice and will applaud any evil fuckers from MSU being broomed or thrown in prison, I’m going to take a wait and see first.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 16 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-26, 10:33

Whitmer (who is an alum) is joining the calls for LAKS to step down

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/gretchen_whitmer_calls_for_mic.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-26, 10:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whitmer (who is an alum) is joining the calls for LAKS to step down

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/gretchen_whitmer_calls_for_mic.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Whitmer, who is also seeking the democratic nomination for Governor, needs to maintain a high profile.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-26, 10:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whitmer (who is an alum) is joining the calls for LAKS to step down

Whitmer, who is also seeking the democratic nomination for Governor, needs to maintain a high profile.
Yup, I was about to say she has political aspirations.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-26, 12:22

A prosecutor is calling for a president to be fired without evidence for personal political gain.  Such is the world we live in.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-26, 12:29

Herbie Green wrote:  Such is the world we live in.

This is what 100% of people say after an encounter with you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-26, 12:40

Turtleneck wrote:

Did you tip the maid?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-26, 12:48

Turtleneck wrote:

Is that 4 out of 4 of chit chat dorks?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-26, 13:04

Herbie Green wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hi Herbie. How was your Christmas?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-26, 13:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Stressful like most of my 2017
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-26, 14:04

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Stressful like most of my 2017

You always seem so laid back and calm on these boards. You cover it well.

I hope 2018 is great for you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-15, 18:47

Simone Biles now is accusing him.

Another brick in the wall.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-15, 19:01

I don't doubt her story for minute, probably any Olympian was or any Olympic tryout.   And I know money doesn't solve the problems they may have because of the molestation you might as well jump in and take it.  It will give them a cushion to recover.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-15, 21:18

My daughter ran into LAKS at Starbucks on Sunday. Made me wonder if any random citizen, student, etc. has ever walked up to her and confronted her about this tragic, sordid story and the role the Administration did (or didn't) play in it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-15, 21:45

LAKS is on borrowed time.

Who's next for Pres? Do we have another provost in waiting or something? Does U Cincy have a Pres we can hire away?

I'm not making light of this shitty awful thing. I'm maybe making light of the fact that Simon still has a job and the inevitability of her resignation.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-16, 09:35

JFC - tried watching the victim impact statements at the LSJ site. Got about 2 minutes in and became nauseous.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-16, 09:41

It's the lead/headline story on ESPN.com right now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-16, 09:42

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 16 QzuYUBX
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-01-16, 09:46

State news reporter is tweeting updates from the Nassar sentencing.

The first victim statement is from the "family friend" who he started to sexually assault when she was 6

https://twitter.com/RiMurdock
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-16, 13:30

Wally Fairway wrote:State news reporter is tweeting updates from the Nassar sentencing.

The first victim statement is from the "family friend" who he started to sexually assault when she was 6

That is a tough/must read. What an evil fuck.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-16, 13:38

Jesus Christ. This man deserves to rot in prison.

Sick to my stomach reading that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-01-16, 18:19

LooseGoose wrote:I don't doubt her story for minute, probably any Olympian was or any Olympic tryout.   And I know money doesn't solve the problems they may have because of the molestation you might as well jump in and take it.  It will give them a cushion to recover.

Jordyn Wieber from Dewitt hasn't said anything yet, although I would imagine it's only a matter of time since it seems like that sick bastard took advantage of any and every female that he possibly could.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-16, 19:01

https://sports.yahoo.com/michigan-state-officials-couldnt-bothered-drive-three-miles-watch-larry-nassar-sentencing-223911625.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-16, 19:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://sports.yahoo.com/michigan-state-officials-couldnt-bothered-drive-three-miles-watch-larry-nassar-sentencing-223911625.html

An easy target to whip and no surprise that they're getting it. Sort of a damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they go and people confront/protest them then they're guilty of moving the focus off the victims. If they don't go then they story must be that they don't care. I think they should have gone, but I can see why none of them wanted go and get mobbed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-16, 20:13

Nordic wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:State news reporter is tweeting updates from the Nassar sentencing.

Two people have committed suicide because of this. Jesus, I’m beyond dumbfounded. How does MSU make this right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-16, 20:28

Jake from State Farm wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I don't doubt her story for minute, probably any Olympian was or any Olympic tryout.   And I know money doesn't solve the problems they may have because of the molestation you might as well jump in and take it.  It will give them a cushion to recover.

Jordyn Wieber from Dewitt hasn't said anything yet, although I would imagine it's only a matter of time since it seems like that sick bastard took advantage of any and every female that he possibly could.
I suspect she may have been paid hush money by USA Gymnastics the way they tried to keep Maroney quiet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-16, 20:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I suspect she may have been paid hush money by USA Gymnastics the way they tried to keep Maroney quiet.

This is very likely the answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-16, 20:45

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Two people have committed suicide because of this. Jesus, I’m beyond dumbfounded. How does MSU make this right?

I don’t think they can.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-16, 21:04

Just on a personal level, if I were Simon, lawsuits be damned, I would step up and say the buck stops with me, I failed to protect you, I did not do my job and I am stepping down. It wouldn't make any of it right but I would feel personally I could have done more.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-16, 21:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just on a personal level, if I were Simon, lawsuits be damned, I would step up and say the buck stops with me, I failed to protect you, I did not do my job and I am stepping down. It wouldn't make any of it right but I would feel personally I could have done more.
I agree with this. This isn't gonna end well for anyone, her included, but I think this would be a positive step.

It can end ugly for her or it can end just kinda ugly for her. Either way, I suspect it'll end.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-16, 23:45

Why is this still on MSU's website?

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/w-gym/mtt/kathie_klages_17112.html

Also barf I was just looking to see what kind of references to Nassar were still on our website and I learned that he has an autistic daughter. That poor girl. I hope the creep stayed away from her but the cynical part of me thinks that is extremely unlikely.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-17, 12:59

LAKS showd up for the afternoon session.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-01-17, 14:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why is this still on MSU's website?

Also barf I was just looking to see what kind of references to Nassar were still on our website and I learned that he has an autistic daughter. That poor girl. I hope the creep stayed away from her but the cynical part of me thinks that is extremely unlikely.
The power of the swill - the page is gone.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-17, 14:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:LAKS showd up for the afternoon session.

While she should have been there yesterday, I kind of think that's at least somewhat o.k. that she at least showed up today.  I dont' know what this does.  No idea.  Hell, maybe it's a bad idea, but after yesterday, she had to do something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-17, 14:24

MSU addict wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why is this still on MSU's website?

The power of the swill - the page is gone.

Wow. That's kinda funny. I doubt it had anything to do with it but maybe it generated some clicks and their analytics picked up on it or something.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-17, 14:25

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:LAKS showd up for the afternoon session.

While she should have been there yesterday, I kind of think that's at least somewhat o.k. that she at least showed up today.  I dont' know what this does.  No idea.  Hell, maybe it's a bad idea, but after yesterday, she had to do something.

I understand the statement they put out. Didn't want to distract from the victims, etc. If genuine, that concern makes sense. However I believe the testimony indicated that the concern was misplaced and they did want them present, so yeah I think showing up today was the right move. My hope is that they continue to show up until all of these victims are done with their statements.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-17, 14:32

If anyone wants to stomach the live stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-17, 15:09

A lot of you sure are self-righteous POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 16 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-17, 15:11

I'll admit I'm not following as closely as some of you guys are. Just a couple of thoughts. If I'm a lawyer, which I'm not, I think I'd advise my client of not saying a single thing that could open up an individual or entity to a lawsuit. I'm hung up on the fact that the guy was investigated by the police and found to not be doing anything wrong, once or twice. At that point you have two very powerful authority figures coming out and saying that everything is kosher. A Dr is supposed to inspect bodies, they have degrees of internal medicine. They continually have to take classes to stay up to date with the latest medical practices and what not. Plus you have an investigation going on, which doesn't find any wrong doing?
I know being from the midwest everyone is quick to eat their own, but unfortunately I just don't think this is a slam dunk case that a lot of you think it is.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-17, 15:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
MSU addict wrote:The power of the swill - the page is gone.

Wow. That's kinda funny. I doubt it had anything to do with it but maybe it generated some clicks and their analytics picked up on it or something.

People read this site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next