Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with chicks "claiming" baby names?

+33
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Rocinante
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
Rook
Sponge Worthy
Crazy Jim9
Nommad2
AMwood
Rodeo Burger
ROtown Sparty
Fat Guy on Couch
Zeno
SpartanGuard
LoneWolfSparty
Larry Kazamias
Narwhal
Roger Waymeth
The Doctor
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
goodbar
Chief Sparty
kingstonlake
Freddie_Quell
Stoops21
Cosmo_Kramer
WBill
Travis of the Cosmos
Senior Dickfist
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's with chicks "claiming" baby names?

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 1:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can we use this thread to talk about chicks with dicks?

What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's with chicks "claiming" baby names?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 4:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can we use this thread to talk about chicks with dicks?

Q) What’s the most common form of public transportation for chicks with dicks in Bangkok?

A) Tuk Tuks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 11:29

I have two and have done it both ways.

Our first was Sept and we waited a year and it was definitely the right call. She is more resevered and has struggled through anxiety issues like a lot of kids. Being one of the oldest in her grade has definitely made a big difference. She's able to grow at her own pace and emotionally she is a year older than her peers. Ex/She didn't get her driver's license till her friends started to get it 6 months after her 16 birthday. We probably would of had issues if we sent her a year earlier and her peer group was older.

Our second was Oct and we didn't wait. Having an older sister she was much further along mentally and emotionally. She was reading a year earlier, doing math, more social, etc. She is also an extrovert with little reservations. Both my kids were also giants for there age, so physically it wasn't an issue for either. But it can be for some when it comes to sports. Physically, mentally and emotionally she was ready so we didn't see a reason to wait another year. We did think about it. So far so good, but I do worry a bit about her heading into HS next year with older kids. Being outgoing and younger I fear she is going to more susceptible to peer pressure, boyfriend s, etc. We'll see.

1 year isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but it is a big difference with teenagers. Walking through HS, you can see big differences in kids. My default would be to wait if given the choice, but like WBH said it depends on the kid. Make the decision based on what you think is best for them.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 11:34

Side parenting note. I have two girls. Last weekend was the first time a boy came to the house. I was freaking the fuck out. The wife was calm as a cucumber watching her movie. I wasn't really worried something was going to happen, but natural insticts kicked in and I was What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 1550444538
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 13:16

Nordic wrote:Side parenting note. I have two girls. Last weekend was the first time a boy came to the house. I was freaking the fuck out. The wife was calm as a cucumber watching her movie. I wasn't really worried something was going to happen, but natural insticts kicked in and I was What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 1550444538

Oh hell I’m definitely not looking forward to those days!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 19:07

Nordic wrote:Side parenting note. I have two girls. Last weekend was the first time a boy came to the house. I was freaking the fuck out. The wife was calm as a cucumber watching her movie. I wasn't really worried something was going to happen, but natural insticts kicked in and I was What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 1550444538

Invade the boy’s personal space for just enough time for it to get uncomfortable. With your size, he’ll get the message, no words necessary.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 19:11

This is a good time to get yourself a shotgun just so you can conspicuously sit and clean it whenever a boy comes to the house - and be sure to give him the squint eye.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Jan 2019 - 20:10

I don’t like to ever give advice because as I’ve said I fuck up more than most and who the hell am I to give it out, but here goes. I’d bet a paycheck you have zero to be worried about. I remember the respect you wrote about your FIL with, which brings me to the second part of this. My pops told me “your girls will watch how you treat your wife and I’d bet my last strohs that they pick a guy who treats them the way you’ll treat your wife, at home, around her family, and in public” I have no idea if that’s true or not, but I never took a chance.

Now that we’re empty nesters we bitch about soup to each other so fuck that was a tough 18 years being respectful. What's with chicks "claiming" baby names? - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3