Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

+26
PSUfan28
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
MSU addict
The Pantry
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
aualum06
tTy
NigelUno
Bob Lee Swagger
Rocinante
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
MattyFresh
30 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 25 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Definite passive aggressive way of telling Travis there is an MSU soccer thread. +1 WBH.

Thanks I thought that got the point across without being rude about it. If he continues to post here about MSU soccer I'm going to trace his IP and show up naked at his place of employment and spread feces all over his cubicle.
Definitely going to keep posting about MSU soccer here now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 25 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:48

Fuck
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:51

Fuck wbh

1-1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:54

I don't watch world cup USA games with anywhere near this amount of interest or intensity. Not the poster. He's a good egg though
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:55

Nice move
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:56

JJ is Redick ulously dumb.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cross posting
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:56

Yeah man, that’s the thing. You gotta buy into your team (national team or chosen English team or whatever) with the same level of intensity (good egg) you bring to MSU and this sport is fun as hell
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:09

We’re in overtime fam
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We’re in overtime fam
Double. Shit. Wrong thread.
I have a bad feeling.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:27

That was a penalty wbh. I mean, you don’t see players trying to cover their faces in professional soccer, but there’s a reason for it. So they don’t draw that call.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:32

I might have missed it. No volume. You mean on that penalty ish shot in front of their net? I don't fully grasp the rules.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I might have missed it. No volume. You mean on that penalty ish shot in front of their net? I don't fully grasp the rules.
We had a free kick from just outside of that box thing. They had a wall inside of the box thing. It touched their players arm, which inside of the box thing means that we get a penalty kick. That means that we’d get to shoot from that spot that’s 12 yards outside of the goal with no defense other than the penalty.... they didn’t call it though cause they’re probably on the take
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:36

Ok yeah. I think I saw it on mute but didn't register it might have been an issue. On big TV now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 22:36

Kissing your sister
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 15:25

Seven Surprising Things We Learned at English Football Matches
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 5 Dec 2018 - 16:36

So happy that Allison doesn't have his hair slicked back like Ray Zalinsky today (hopefully he doesn't moving forward). 2-1 89th minute  Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 25 4198636888

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 25 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F844706203427110917%2F0G_fmNh-_400x400
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 5 Dec 2018 - 16:37

SHAQIRI!!!!! 3-1! GAME!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 5 Dec 2018 - 16:48

Matty I’ve had enough of this nbcsn gold shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 5:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Matty I’ve had enough of this nbcsn gold shit

I thought you were a millennial, haven't you heard of reddit posting good streams? (I just found out about them a couple months ago)??? huh dummy?!?!?!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 6:22

I'm an old Gen Xer, and even I knew that. The reddit soccer streams page is the way to go. And if you can't watch it live, there is the reddit football downloads page (a lot of it are streams, you don't have to download it).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 8:29

Yeah the problem is just Wednesday afternoon games when I’m at my job doing job stuff and need devices. I just don’t mess with everything. And I’m not disciplined enough to not find out the score until after work. Oh well, there’s only like two more games that won’t be on anyway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:43

That’s how you do some being in first place (for a couple of hours) shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 14:22

Hey we get to stay in first place! Neat! 

Way to go Chelsea now go back to eating shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 11 Dec 2018 - 17:00

Matty woooooooooo!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 16 Dec 2018 - 11:00

Let’s gooooooooooooooooooooooo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 6:25

Travis/Matty, it isn't often that I can say something nice about Liverpool, but this morning, I have to give a shout out and thank your piece of shit team for delivering us from evil. Mourinho sacked! I've been waiting 2.5 years for this. He's been sabotaging the team all season in hope of getting his 25 million payout, so he got his wish, too. Now we will see how much United's piece of shit football ignorant chief executive botches another hire.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 13:46

Ok, Imma have to to retract the shout out to Liverpool. From what I'm hearing, the decision to fire Jose was made back in early October, but they didn't want the new/interim manager to start with Chelsea, Juve (twice), and City in his first 3 weeks, plus Arsenal and Liverpool in the next few weeks after that. So the timing was set 2 months ago.

In other words, still fuck Liverpool (but grudging credit due for stomping us Sunday).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 14:05

You’re welcome Miami. Yeah it’s seemed like he was trying to get fired since at least the summer.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 12:53

aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25