Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

+35
By-Tor
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
loogoldham
Martin Spartan
Da Mayor
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
Wally Fairway
Dr. Strangelove
Heat Miser
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
aualum06
Rocinante
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
MattyFresh
Jake from State Farm
39 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 14:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kinda hate myself for rooting for the Vikings and being from Michigan. While i did wager on the Vikings, i felt this way prior as well.

There is not many dumber things than a Vikings fan
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:06

I would try to give up fewer sacks if I were the coach
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I would try to give up fewer sacks if I were the coach

I would try to make the receivers run deeper so it takes more time to get them open
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:08

I would tell Stafford to keep holding onto the ball for a long time, it has really worked out well so far.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:09

I see what you're doing here Stafford......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:10

Teez Tabor is a walking trash can
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:14

aualum06 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kinda hate myself for rooting for the Vikings and being from Michigan. While i did wager on the Vikings, i felt this way prior as well.

There is not many dumber things than a Vikings fan

Scoreboard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:14

Oops lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:19

Defense is holding this team to 17 points and the offense is dropping a complete turd on the floor of the field.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:21

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:22

Clown show
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:23

Stafford fucking blows. Most overrated big-time QB of this era.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:25

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 502811600 I don’t even half to flip to the game to see how this one is playing out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:26

I take that back. I have no idea what Stafford is doing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:30

Now we enter Stafford's specialty - garbage time stat padding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:52

Lions give up 10 sacks. They had only given up 13 coming in.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 16:04

They stopped Thielens streak! Fuck y'all bitches. Lions are back!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 20:34

Special teams coach fired
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 20:37

aualum06 wrote:Special teams coach fired

that'll turn things around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:51

Bye Ameer Abdullah
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:53

aualum06 wrote:Bye Ameer Abdullah

A positive step - it was idiocy to think that a guy with 23 collegiate fumbles was going to learn ball security in the NFL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:44

LooseGoose wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Special teams coach fired

lol!

Now they just need to fire Quinn, fire Patricia and start over again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:58

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol!

Actually, they need to cut the entire team, fire absolutely everybody who draws a paycheck from the organization in any capacity, break all agreements with contractors or vendors, abandon Ford Field, and sell the team. That is the only way out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:59

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

lol!

Actually, they need to cut the entire team, fire absolutely everybody who draw a paycheck from the organization in any capacity, break all contracts, abandon Ford Field, and sell the team. That is the only way out.

Yep. And fumigate the office, paint all the walls with fresh paint, order new furniture and lay down fresh carpet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 16:01

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Actually, they need to cut the entire team, fire absolutely everybody who draw a paycheck from the organization in any capacity, break all contracts, abandon Ford Field, and sell the team. That is the only way out.

Yep. And fumigate the office, paint all the walls with fresh paint, order new furniture and lay down fresh carpet.

They need to abandon office and training space, too. I am talking 100% fresh start. Everything new. Nothing old. Hell, maybe move the team to Port Huron.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 16:33

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

They need to abandon office and training space, too. I am talking 100% fresh start. Everything new. Nothing old. Hell, maybe move the team to Port Huron.

They could play inside McMorran.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 16:59

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The bills have scored 96 points this season.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 17:08

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

While I agree with all of the other suggested changes, painting the walls seems a bit drastic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 17:13

...or,  you could just become Browns fans.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 1966794946

sorry, thought this was the joke thread.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 18:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I remember the Ice Hawks. They using that for anything these days?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 18:37

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Not Port Huron. Portsmouth OH where they came from. Just send them back COD.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 18:38

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I remember the Ice Hawks. They using that for anything these days?

No idea - I went to a few Port Huron Flags games there back in the 70s. A great place for concerts because it was so small - saw REO and Rush there long ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 11:22

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

While I agree with all of the other suggested changes, painting the walls seems a bit drastic.

Maybe they should just take a wrecking ball to those walls and just rebuild the offices on a new site. It's time for a fresh start!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 11:23

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'd say bring back the old uniforms from the Barry Sanders era and that's it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 13:26

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

They should bring back the Bobby Layne unis.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 13:49

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I’ll kick in Eddie Payton’s away jersey. It’s just hanging in the back of my closet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 14:00

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I’ll kick in Eddie Payton’s away jersey. It’s just hanging in the back of my closet.

You were supposed to turn those in at the end of the year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 14:03

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You were supposed to turn those in at the end of the year.

Oops. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 15:11

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'll see your Eddie Payton and raise you an Altie Taylor
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 15:20

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll see your Eddie Payton and raise you an Altie Taylor

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 23 Kdzw08x
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next