Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier.

+15
Death Roe
Space Lord
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
Herbie Green
WhiteBoyHatcher
SawGreen
goodbar
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-11, 15:59

@JRoseWXYZ: Judge cited that plaintiff did not meet criteria for preliminary injunction on likihood if merits to win case, irrepuble injury or harm and he had no constitutional right to play high school basketball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier.

Post by DWags 2018-01-11, 17:40

Picture of the new swill reporter on the case. We’ll get the skinny.

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier. - Page 4 33vyhll
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-11, 17:48

Sweet baby Jesus.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-11, 18:34

I wonder if Eldridge has some Kraft Mac and Cheese on him, that's why Hondo is staring so intently.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-11, 20:30

FTR when Romeo Weems recently played Dakota, he put up 40 on them in a 92-55 victory. The future Spartan did it with purpose I’ve been told.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-11, 20:52

DWags wrote:FTR when Romeo Weems recently played Dakota, he put up 40 on them in a 92-55 victory. The future Spartan did it with purpose I’ve been told.

Are we gonna get this Weems kid? All I know about him is what you tell me on here and I'm totally sold.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-11, 20:56

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:FTR when Romeo Weems recently played Dakota, he put up 40 on them in a 92-55 victory. The future Spartan did it with purpose I’ve been told.

Are we gonna get this Weems kid? All I know about him is what you tell me on here and I'm totally sold.

He's supposedly a heavy lean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-11, 20:58

I don't know why it hasn't happened yet. Makes me nervous .
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-11, 20:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Heavy lean
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-11, 21:00

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Heavy lean

And Tugs Bowen is red shirting at South Carolina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-11, 21:01

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Heavy lean

And Tugs Bowen is red shirting at South Carolina.

I’d have bet 100K against that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-11, 21:03

BTW you guys see this shit in the LSJ today about Brandon Johns? Says when he decided on going to the dark side he called Izzo to let him know and Izzo "kind of went on a rant" on him. Wtf went down here? I'm not calling the kid a liar but if Izzo was peeved I wonder what happened. Izzo is not the type to yell at a kid because he picks the dark side.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-11, 21:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

C'mon down, Romeo.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-02, 08:04

Thomas Kithier drops lawsuit against MHSAA, Dakota
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-02, 13:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:BTW you guys see this shit in the LSJ today about Brandon Johns? Says when he decided on going to the dark side he called Izzo to let him know and Izzo "kind of went on a rant" on him. Wtf went down here? I'm not calling the kid a liar but if Izzo was peeved I wonder what happened. Izzo is not the type to yell at a kid because he picks the dark side.
read that, too.

Brandon is a good kid. He wouldn't make such a thing up, but I suspect it was maybe a perception issue.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-02, 15:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:BTW you guys see this shit in the LSJ today about Brandon Johns? Says when he decided on going to the dark side he called Izzo to let him know and Izzo "kind of went on a rant" on him. Wtf went down here? I'm not calling the kid a liar but if Izzo was peeved I wonder what happened. Izzo is not the type to yell at a kid because he picks the dark side.

Turtleneck must be eating that shit up. Because he’s a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-02, 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
read that, too.

Brandon is a good kid. He wouldn't make such a thing up, but I suspect it was maybe a perception issue.

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier. - Page 4 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-10, 06:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:honest to god, from the first 7 sentences of the article..

For the record let me make it very clear that I hate transferring.

Head Coach Tom Izzo (who shares my disdain for transfers)

everyone involved doesn't like transfers

While I have great disdain for transferring

Wow, I'm giving it up to Hondo, he nailed it in regards to Kithier. - Page 4 502811600

I'm sure Spartan Nation is going to really enjoy such keen insight articulated at a 3rd grade reading level.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-10, 07:43

I mean, izzo can kinda be a psycho at time, bros.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4