Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

+22
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
InTenSity
Rocinante
Nordic
I.B. Fine
WhiteGreenShow
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Dr. Strangelove
26 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by MattyFresh Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 am

Death Roe wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:
Miles is sitting on pins and needles too.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 Png_im10

MILES BRIDGES SHARES INSTAGRAM STORY WITH IZZO-PURCHASED CHARTREUX CAT - FREEP LATE DAY SPECIAL EDITION

I wonder if there was anything on that expense report referencing one "CAHS"

Last edited by MattyFresh on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Goose still attacking posters like we were the ones who were at the dinner table and took $400 fucking dollars.

And Nigel claims no one is convicting anyone.....obviously reading comprehension is not his forte.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 am

I think I saw on that FBI report that 15ozs of cat nip and 400 cans of tuna got routed to Spartan village.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Goose still attacking posters like we were the ones who were at the dinner table and took $400 fucking dollars.

And Nigel claims no one is convicting anyone.....obviously reading comprehension is not his forte.

Rolling Eyes
I DECLARE MILES BRIDGES MOM GUILTY

-otpt, irrelevant message board poster
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 am

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Exactly. The NCAA cleared him, then Louisville suspended him. The NCAA determines now if the suspension from Louisville is lifted. The NCAA never suspended him.

The NCAA didn't clear him. The FBI cleared him.

Ohhhh, so you're saying the NCAA didn't suspend him or clear him. Lol. In other words.....play on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 am

Breaking.....#Milesmomineligiblefortourney
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Racist!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 am

I know who I wouldn't want standing next to me when the Federal Inspectors showed up. Buncha people folded like cheap suits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 am

NigelUno wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Racist!

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:I know who I wouldn't want standing next to me when the Federal Inspectors showed up. Buncha people folded like cheap suits.

Who?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 am

Id take a bullet for miles bridges mom.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:19 am

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The NCAA didn't clear him.  The FBI cleared him.  

Ohhhh, so you're saying the NCAA didn't suspend him or clear him. Lol. In other words.....play on.

I think this is just semantics.  Louisville suspended him and reported a (possible) violation to the NCAA.  The NCAA has to reinstate him.  They have not done so.  The FBI cleared him (apparently from getting the $100,000)...that has nothing to do with the NCAA.  He is not eligible to play.  

It's a fallacy to argue that he (or his family) received $100,000 and he's eligible to play, and then say Miles's mom only allegedly (hi Goose) received $400, so he should play because Bowen is eligible (because he's not).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Id take a bullet for miles bridges mom.

What about Foster Loyer's mom?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:22 am

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think this is just semantics.  Louisville suspended him and reported a (possible) violation to the NCAA.  The NCAA has to reinstate him.  They have not done so.  The FBI cleared him (apparently from getting the $100,000)...that has nothing to do with the NCAA.  He is not eligible to play.  

It's a fallacy to argue that he (or his family) received $100,000 and he's eligible to play, and then say Miles's mom only allegedly (hi Goose) received $400, so he should play because Bowen is eligible (because he's not).

I'm not going to jump in on the Miles suspended debate because I believe he will play but I will confirm about 2-3 months back me and Nigel went back and forth on Bowen. I did some reading and Nigel is correct regarding Bowen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:23 am

Nigel and OTPT.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 41TJB-wm%2B1L._SL500_AC_SS350_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose still attacking posters like we were the ones who were at the dinner table and took $400 fucking dollars.

I'm attacking posters that are making huge assumptions and convicting a black woman of taking a bribe based on bullshit.

What does her color matter? It's like saying, "Goose, a white message board poster, is sounding super defensive today."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 am

Trump and Goose.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhnXm3iMa3Irmhay51YYhnPNl6NYks6OGb6tMhAHRYwum69grA
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 am

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm not going to jump in on the Miles suspended debate because I believe he will play but I will confirm about 2-3 months back me and Nigel went back and forth on Bowen. I did some reading and Nigel is correct regarding Bowen.

I'm aware that Louisville suspended Bowen and his mom took $100,000. Just sayin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:35 am

I heard the $400 was for drinking water. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 4177874726
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 am

NigelUno wrote:Trump and Goose.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhnXm3iMa3Irmhay51YYhnPNl6NYks6OGb6tMhAHRYwum69grA

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 502811600 Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:39 am

I’m not worried.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:41 am

@BSnow247
Here is the other minor detail people are overlooking. A lot of what we have is Dawkins asking for reimbursement from Miller, we have no documentation of Dawkins actually making said payments to the players. That is key is suspending/vacating wins/etc.
8:14 AM - Feb 23, 2018
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 am

So, what does the MSU Compliance office do?

1. Report a (possible) violation to the NCAA, and get Miles' mom to pay back the (alleged) $400?

2. Call the NCAA and ask how to proceed?

3. Nothing
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am

MattyFresh wrote:@BSnow247
Here is the other minor detail people are overlooking. A lot of what we have is Dawkins asking for reimbursement from Miller, we have no documentation of Dawkins actually making said payments to the players. That is key is suspending/vacating wins/etc.

Golly just what I've been saying all morning but now that others are saying it Pylon will accuse me of not having an original thought.

Oh and BTW OTPT/Nigel:
spartangreen55 spartangreen55 (1001) 26 months 19 minutes ago

Just a heads up....KU's Knox's dad denied ever meeting Dawkins. UNC's Tony Bradley denied taking any money, and VA Brogdon's mom denied ever going to dinner with him.

Is it possible he was just writing off "fake" expenses as tax right offs? Essentially, "cooking the books"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm attacking posters that are making huge assumptions and convicting a black woman of taking a bribe based on bullshit.

What does her color matter? It's like saying, "Goose, a white message board poster, is sounding super defensive today."

Have you ever had an original thought?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Golly just what I've been saying all morning but now that others are saying it Pylon will accuse me of not having an original thought.

Oh and BTW OTPT/Nigel:

Just a heads up....KU's Knox's dad denied ever meeting Dawkins. UNC's Tony Bradley denied taking any money, and VA Brogdon's mom denied ever going to dinner with him.

Is it possible he was just writing off "fake" expenses as tax right offs? Essentially, "cooking the books"?

I haven't been fully following every post but the doom and gloom ones are hilarious. This is a friggin ledger, a guy working in some shady circles... jiminy crickets
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yeah, wondering why you feel the need to clarify the race of Bridges mom. Why is that?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:49 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh and BTW OTPT/Nigel:

Brian Bowen: 'I didn't know anything' about alleged payment to play for Louisville

Louisville basketball news: Mom of Brian Bowen claims ignorance
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 am

This whole things is pretty dumb.

Also one of the connected guys on the Rival$ hoops board said he had wind of MSU being included in this since FALL, though he didn't know who was involved or what the dollar figures were. Takeaway - MSU had to know this was coming, and probably have long been planning for it. However they respond you can bet they have facts on their side and it will have been well thought out.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 am

What’s more crazy... believing college athletics is dirty as fuck and MSU isn’t really all that special... or believing parents that deny that they took $/met with agents lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:52 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah, wondering why you feel the need to clarify the race of Bridges mom. Why is that?

Because you racists are assuming the black woman took the money. And no, that wasn't an original thought on your part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:53 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Because you racists are assuming the black woman took the money. And no, that wasn't an original thought on your part.

You are really fucked in the head. Do you know that? Like literally, there is something wrong with your brain.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

WBH? Do you have any editorial comments on this? Or do you just save those for me?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am

I'm mostly tuning you guys out by this point to be honest Nigel.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 am

This thread has turned into a barroom brawl. Where's the fuck is Cameron?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are really fucked in the head. Do you know that? Like literally, there is something wrong with your brain.

You've said this before too. You're wrong. Do you have an original thought? Or do you plan to join Nigel in just posting the same old played out shit over and over again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 am

steveschneider wrote:This thread has turned into a barroom brawl. Where's the fuck is Cameron?

It all went downhill went goose started screaming racism.

With that being said, the NCAA is built upon taking advantage of young black Americans, so he’s not totally wrong.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm

steveschneider wrote:This thread has turned into a barroom brawl. Where's the fuck is Cameron?

It all went downhill went goose started screaming racism.

With that being said, the NCAA is built upon taking advantage of young black Americans, so he’s not totally wrong.

I have to read the intercept article that came out yesterday claiming NCAA use arguments from the 13th amendment to not pay athletes. Not a good couple of days for the NCAA as a whole.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm mostly tuning you guys out by this point to be honest Nigel.

Oh. Then you missed Al Sharpton showing up in the thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm

The most relevant post I've seen so far in this thread.
Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next