Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

+22
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
InTenSity
Rocinante
Nordic
I.B. Fine
WhiteGreenShow
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Dr. Strangelove
26 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm sorry you went insane and started calling everyone racists.

No, not everyone. Just those that were quick to declare a black woman guilty of taking a bribe based on flimsy evidence from a known liar.

On what planet does that make a person a racist? The way your mind processes things is kind of amazing really. Have you been studied? You are the flakiest snowflake who ever floated down to earth.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 13:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm sorry you went insane and started calling everyone racists.

No, not everyone.   Just those that were quick to declare a black woman guilty of taking a bribe based on flimsy evidence from a known liar.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 54207b53737089c680bb2e66dd5257b90ad13cd39872e6b365e79dcb5dae9ead
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-23, 13:36

I’ll say it, when the kid from Kansas said no to MSU I immediately thought his mom was on the take. When the kid from Dakota wanted to transfer to Clarkston I thought they were wronged. Is it skin color? Is it an MSU thing. I don’t think I’m racist, I hope I’m not, but I might have first reactions based on that, and that’s not only fucked up but it’s something I might need to work on. I hope it’s more my love of MSU than anything. I’m going to step back and look at how I react immediately from now on and ask myself those questions. Your subconscious is a weird thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 13:48

gHost Spartan wrote:Any updates on this? Izzo gone?

He did have dinner with the guy in question. That's not a good look. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just going to sit back and see how it all unfolds.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-23, 13:48

Damn it ghost, you need to put your cape and mask on and jump into action. tSwill needs your super powers to save the program again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-23, 13:57

Check your PMs, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-23, 13:59

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Check your PMs, bro.
I did.

You're not mad, are you bro? Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 14:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No, not everyone. Just those that were quick to declare a black woman guilty of taking a bribe based on flimsy evidence from a known liar.

On what planet does that make a person a racist? The way your mind processes things is kind of amazing really. Have you been studied? You are the flakiest snowflake who ever floated down to earth.

Because a parent of a college player involved with shady recruiting tactics/pro agents is such a crazy idea that it has to be racism ....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 14:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He did have dinner with the guy in question. That's not a good look. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just going to sit back and see how it all unfolds.

You mean the guy that he's know since he was a young child?  So now it's not a good look when Tom Izzo makes time for sons of old friends to have dinner with them?  For the brother of a player that died after collapsing at a camp on MSU's campus?   Yeah that's a terrible look.

PS - Seen the "not a good look" take multiple times today - can you work on an original thought?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 14:04

Geez the spin from goose is straight out of mgoblog... mods, please merge with the batshit crazy obsession thread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-23, 14:05

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No, not everyone.   Just those that were quick to declare a black woman guilty of taking a bribe based on flimsy evidence from a known liar.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 54207b53737089c680bb2e66dd5257b90ad13cd39872e6b365e79dcb5dae9ead

I'm only laughing at the meme, not the attack on Goose. That's hysterical.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-23, 14:07

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Damn it ghost, you need to put your cape and mask on and jump into action. tSwill needs your super powers to save the program again.

LOL.... been a crazy week Wags... gotta get back to normal. Gonna pick my little girl up early and go to the crafts store, come home and make some stuff. Maybe get a pizza tonight

I put it down at the start of the thread, but any chance we see an article titled "Pat Forde is a Liar"?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 14:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Geez the spin from goose is straight out of mgoblog... mods, please merge with the batshit crazy obsession thread.

I'm sorry the truth offends you. Those are facts being ignored by the chicken littles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You mean the guy that he's know since he was a young child?  So now it's not a good look when Tom Izzo makes time for sons of old friends to have dinner with them?  For the brother of a player that died after collapsing at a camp on MSU's campus?   Yeah that's a terrible look.

PS - Seen the "not a good look" take multiple times today - can you work on an original thought?

You are so defensive right now you could be starting at safety for the football team. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600

I know you can't think straight because your mind snapped somewhere along the way, but if you don't think having dinner with this shady dude the FBI is doing an investigation on isn't a bad look I don't know what to say for you. It might amount to nothing, but yes, as of right now it's not looking good for Izzo. You're topping your all time record of slappy posts Goose. Congratulations!

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-23, 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Geez the spin from goose is straight out of mgoblog... mods, please merge with the batshit crazy obsession thread.

I'm sorry the truth offends you. Those are facts being ignored by the chicken littles.

Yeah the truth is also the guy is shady as fuck and is being accused/admitted giving players’ families at MSU improper benefits. Spin away though. I wonder what you would say if this was going on at uofm Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-23, 14:18

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Damn it ghost, you need to put your cape and mask on and jump into action.   tSwill needs your super powers to save the program again.

LOL.... been a crazy week Wags... gotta get back to normal. Gonna pick my little girl up early and go to the crafts store, come home and make some stuff. Maybe get a pizza tonight
What are you going to make?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 14:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah the truth is also the guy is shady as fuck and is being accused/admitted giving players’ families at MSU improper benefits. Spin away though. I wonder what you would say if this was going on at uofm Rolling Eyes

Families plural? Who else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-23, 14:25

gHost Spartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
What are you going to make?
gotta see what the kid wants to make - maybe paint or something. Who knows.
That sounds nice ghost :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 14:26

LooseGoose wrote:

Guess we will find out as the investigation goes on. Nice rebuttal with the typo. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600 didn’t know you were just a sheep re MSU athletics as you were with politics. Sad!

You’re more than MSU, goose. It’s going to be ok.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 14:31

LooseGoose wrote:

Just so we're clear...who exactly are you accusing of being a racist?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-23, 14:33

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You're not mad, are you bro? Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600
Why would I be mad?

The fake ghost account Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600

So are you and Tanny bros again?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 14:36

LooseGoose wrote:

Guess we will find out as the investigation goes on. Nice rebuttal with the typo. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600 didn’t know you were just a sheep re MSU athletics as you were with politics. Sad!

I'm fine either way my friend, I lived through worse scandals at MSU. My point is, was and remains that these people all deserve due process. It's amazing how many Americans that offends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 14:38

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm fine either way my friend, I lived through worse scandals at MSU. My point is, was and remains that these people all deserve due process. It's amazing how many Americans that offends.

Due process is fine, and they will get it. But to act like this is nothing is ignorant. The investigation isn’t even over.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-02-23, 14:41

Too bad Stringer Bell didn't own the agency....

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 14:43

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Too bad Stringer Bell didn't own the agency....

String knew how to play the game. Not early on like in this clip, but he was a quick learner.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 14:54

LooseGoose wrote:

Due process is fine, and they will get it. But to act like this is nothing is ignorant. The investigation isn’t even over.

Unless it is somehow proven Mom Bridges took the $$ it IS literally nothing.

Hell anyone can fudge/fake an expense report, people do it all the time.
Just because this jughead wrote down he gave her the money means nothing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2018-02-23, 15:01

I'm here for the taint
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 15:09

There’s a statement from MSU and izzo out there denying any athletes or himself were directly involved. On mobile though sorry to d wags it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 15:15

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 DWvqfqlWAAAnj0j
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 15:16

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 DWvq0veXkAI-Ron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-23, 15:36

I have it on good authority that Bridges mother asked for 3 cases of safe drinking water during the lunch but the agent said that was a violation of NCAA eligibility and it would be safer to take $400.......

Seriously though, think of how easy it would be to make the NCAA look like a bunch of greedy ass wipes. All She has to say is "Jesus Christ I can't even drink safe water in my home town" and the mega millionaires at the NCAA want to punish me and him for taking $400 to secure my sons future.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-02-23, 15:40

I'm just going to throw this out there.  Based on the amounts and the people involved and the firm denials, I really think someone may have been stealing from his employer.

Do you really think $400 is even going to move the needle and get a lottery pick to sign with an agent?

You could expense that every day without raising an eyebrow.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 15:47

LooseGoose wrote:Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 DWvq0veXkAI-Ron

In your zeal to increase the font size, you may have missed that they contacted the NCAA and the BigTen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 15:56

kingstonlake wrote:I have it on good authority that Bridges mother asked for 3 cases of safe drinking water during the lunch but the agent said that was a violation of NCAA eligibility and it would be safer to take $400.......

Seriously though, think of how easy it would be to make the NCAA look like a bunch of greedy ass wipes. All She has to say is "Jesus Christ I can't even drink safe water in my home town" and the mega millionaires at the NCAA want to punish me and him for taking $400 to secure my sons future.

Nice avatar. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-02-23, 16:03

MSU addict wrote:I'm just going to throw this out there.  Based on the amounts and the people involved and the firm denials, I really think someone may have been stealing from his employer.

Do you really think $400 is even going to move the needle and get a lottery pick to sign with an agent?

You could expense that every day without raising an eyebrow.
That's what I was thinking a page or 2 ago. Especially someone who's supposed to be spending money.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 16:34

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 DWvq0veXkAI-Ron

In your zeal to increase the font size, you may have missed that they contacted the NCAA and the BigTen.

In your zeal to be an asshole you missed that the image was lifted unaltered from Matt Charbonneau's twitter.

So once again, kiss my ass you lying sack of shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 16:37

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

In your zeal to be an asshole you missed that the image was lifted unaltered from Matt Charbonneau's twitter.

Oh. You must have adjusted to GIANT FONT on your phone or something.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-23, 16:38

I have concluded there's not much to see here. Thank you for your patience.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 16:39

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh. You must have adjusted to GIANT FONT on your phone or something.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 Samsung-Jitterbug

Goose's phone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-23, 16:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah death roe Nigel isn’t the guy screaming racism Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 6 502811600

A car full of MSU coaches could purposely run over a guy’s dog here and they’d still go to war for them. I love it.

That's some solid hyperboyle. Summary of what was said (through page 5, I'm behind):

Strangelove - He Gone
Kingston - We got a bargain
Dwags - (insert pouty face emoji)
Steve - Pay 'em all!
Goose - I'll wait for more info
Bob - something about optics
Nigel - They could be suspended
WOP - He's tired
Greenway - nothing...he's obv napping
Roe - Play him... all-in
Addict - Stop being a chicken little
WGS - Hey...there's Apple
Clarrett - Our cheat game sucks
Matty - 400 bucks is a lot fo' lunch
Me - Bench him for the worthless BIG tournie
WBH - Leave me alone, I'm drinking
Travis - i like arts and crafts

Last edited by Nordic on 2018-02-23, 17:30; edited 3 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next