Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

+22
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
InTenSity
Rocinante
Nordic
I.B. Fine
WhiteGreenShow
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Dr. Strangelove
26 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm mostly tuning you guys out by this point to be honest Nigel.

Nigel once again hijacking a thread, making it political as usual. Nothing new.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 Empty Re: Fed College Hoops case taints MSU

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:

I should know better than to engage your stupid ass. I'm done.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-23, 12:04

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Except your dots are out of order so you're spreading false info.   The money went to his Mom after he signed and a year before he committed to return.   And you're going to be selling that $400 to his mom a year earlier kept him here?    Pffft.

She wanted him to go, said so publicly.
So the $ was to keep him at state and izzo knew.

Thats what the public will think. That's how they will process it.

And every Walmart Wolverine will be pushing the Izzo is dirty line.

M
Dr. Strangelove wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Except your dots are out of order so you're spreading false info.   The money went to his Mom after he signed and a year before he committed to return.   And you're going to be selling that $400 to his mom a year earlier kept him here?    Pffft.

Mark me down as not giving two flying fucks what Michigan fans think.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-23, 12:05

Nigel had a good post a few ones up when he asked how MSU responds. I don't know. It's a good question though. And actually relevant to the thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:06

Death Roe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm mostly tuning you guys out by this point to be honest Nigel.

Hot take Einstein.

Completely wrong, but still hot.

Keep 'em coming.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nigel had a good post a few ones up when he asked how MSU responds. I don't know. It's a good question though. And actually relevant to the thread.

Bump!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-23, 12:07

Nordic wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

M
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

This is the best approach. I don’t watch UofM games, have not watched that snooze fest of a rivalry OSU vs UofM in over 9 years and I stay the fuck of mgoblog. I wish them all good health but other than that they. Can fuck off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 12:07

Yeah death roe Nigel isn’t the guy screaming racism Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600

A car full of MSU coaches could purposely run over a guy’s dog here and they’d still go to war for them. I love it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-23, 12:08

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

However, that doesn't mean I don't care. Miles needs to sit at minimum through the BIG tournie.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah death roe Nigel isn’t the guy screaming racism Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600

A car full of MSU coaches could purposely run over a guy’s dog here and they’d still go to war for them. I love it.

I never said I'd go to war for Izzo like that, did I?

Also, I really don't care for Nigel, I think he's a skidmark on the underwear of this website to be honest. I just saw a Trump picture linked by him. Weird.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-23, 12:11

OTPT you're being a bit ridiculous as well as long as you're calling other people out. a reported $400 to a player's mom to (hypothetically) help steer that player to a specific agent once the player turns pro.....and all of a sudden Izzo is a cheater and cheats just as much as everyone else?

Facts are important.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 12:12

Nordic wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

However, that doesn't mean I don't care. Miles needs to sit at minimum through the BIG tournie.

For what offense? Suppose his Mom denies taking the $$?? Are we convicting her regardless???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 12:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT you're being a bit ridiculous as well as long as you're calling other people out. a reported $400 to a player's mom to (hypothetically) help steer that player to a specific agent once the player turns pro.....and all of a sudden Izzo is a cheater and cheats just as much as everyone else?

Facts are important.

Few things: right now it’s $400. The investigation is not over. The guy has had dinner with izzo. Also- quote where i said “Izzo is a cheater and cheats just as much as everyone else?” this?

I said college athletics is dirty as fuck. MSU is within college athletics. I find it rich when i think about if this was going on at another school that just won the big ten ship, how you guys would react. What’s that word I’m looking for goose, tribalism?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 12:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT you're being a bit ridiculous as well as long as you're calling other people out. a reported $400 to a player's mom to (hypothetically) help steer that player to a specific agent once the player turns pro.....and all of a sudden Izzo is a cheater and cheats just as much as everyone else?

Facts are important.

Few things: right now it’s $400. The investigation is not over. The guy has had dinner with izzo. Also- quote where i said “Izzo is a cheater and cheats just as much as everyone else?” this?

I said college athletics is dirty as fuck. MSU is within college athletics. I find it rich when i think about if this was going on at another school that just won the big ten ship, how you guys would react. What’s that word I’m looking for goose, tribalism?

I can't use that word it's not original. Only Pylon and Bob have original thoughts here. They lead generations of deep thinkers across the intertubez.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:18

OTPT I didn't mean to come across as mad at you, just letting you know.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-23, 12:19

I'm not worried.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 12:20

Death Roe wrote:OTPT I didn't mean to come across as mad at you, just letting you know.

I appreciate that death roe. (The coaches running over dog wasn’t aimed at you, more so just fanbases in general)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:21

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah death roe Nigel isn’t the guy screaming racism Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600

I never said I'd go to war for Izzo like that, did I?

Also, I really don't care for Nigel, I think he's a skidmark on the underwear of this website to be honest. I just saw a Trump picture linked by him. Weird.

Sorry the Al Sharpton pic went over your head.

Keep those hot takes coming.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:24

Death Roe wrote:OTPT I didn't mean to come across as mad at you, just letting you know.

Are you mad at me?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Nordic wrote:

For what offense? Suppose his Mom denies taking the $$?? Are we convicting her regardless???

Convicting her of what? This isn't a court of law. She's not going to jail.

If there's an allegation of her receiving money, the NCAA might investigate it. That has nothing to do with anyone convicting her, or with racism.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:29

I'll take the downvotes as a confirmation that Death Roe is still mad at me.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:31

NigelUno wrote:I'll take the downvotes as a confirmation that Death Roe is still mad at me.

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600 I'm not mad at you. I never have been.

Truth be told, I do it because it really bugs you, as previous posts (not only in this thread) have shown.

You've also made two threads calling me out, one including Goose.

Continue to be you, Nigel. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 12:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You are really fucked in the head. Do you know that? Like literally, there is something wrong with your brain.

You've said this before too. You're wrong. Do you have an original thought? Or do you plan to join Nigel in just posting the same old played out shit over and over again?

Sorry, I tend not to take the words of crazy people at face value.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:43

Death Roe wrote:

Death Roe wrote:

Death Roe wrote:
Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600 I'm not mad at you. I never have been.

Truth be told, I do it because it really bugs you, as previous posts (not only in this thread) have shown.

You've also made two threads calling me out, one including Goose.

Continue to be you, Nigel. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600

So...you weren't mad at me for highjacking the thread...even though I wasn't.

And you're not mad at me when you call me a "skidmark"?

And you're not mad at me when you follow me around 2 boards and downvote me?

Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 Nile_river_map

I think it's funny you follow me around 2 boards, downvote me, and bring (incorrect) hot takes.

So...add this post to the ones you can downvote...because you're not mad.

Do you really think I give a shit that you don't like me?  

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:45

Thank you for proving my point. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600 This is great.

Have a good weekend, try not to think about the downvotes too much.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-23, 12:46

I love this thread. The Nigel river photo is hilarious.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-23, 12:46

“I have no relationship with Andy Miller or any of his associates. Neither my staff nor I utilized any agent, including Andy Miller or any of his associates, to provide any financial benefits to a current or former Kentucky student-athlete. We will cooperate fully with the appropriate authorities.”

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/2/23/17044668/john-calipari-mitch-barnhart-college-basketball-corruption-scandal
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-23, 12:48

Really interesting thread on the Twitter from someone called Michigan Podcasts or something like that. No idea the guys business or credibility but it sounded credible. I can't find it.

Gist of it was that these are timed "small" leaks from someone within the FBI to slowly enrage the public and demand a reckoning to take down and revamp the sport. What it amounts to is the shoe companies and agents are cooking their books and committing criminal conspiracy. The leaks will continue to come at very (in)opportune times.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 12:50

Death Roe wrote:Thank you for proving my point. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600 This is great.

I'll even make it easy for you. You can find all my posts here. That way you won't have to search for them.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/spa/NigelUno

Just curious...did you take any shots at the guy who brought racism into the thread...or are you not mad at that guy?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-23, 12:52

NigelUno wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Thank you for proving my point. Fed College Hoops case taints MSU - Page 5 502811600 This is great.

I'll even make it easy for you. You can find all my posts here. That way you won't have to search for them.

Just curious...did you take any shots at the guy who brought racism into the thread...or are you not mad at that guy?

Ahh, now accusing me of being a racist?

Someone is having a temper tantrum today.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-23, 12:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I can't use that word it's not original. Only Pylon and Bob have original thoughts here. They lead generations of deep thinkers across the intertubez.
it's one of my better qualities.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-23, 12:53

Death Roe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm a racist.

not a fan of white people.. especially ones that wear suits. Suspicious as hell - they're almost always up to something.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-23, 12:54

$400

LOL

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 13:02

Death Roe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You must have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

You accused me of highjacking the thread. It was pointed out that I didn't bring racism into the thread. But, you won't address the guy who brought racism into the thread.

And you do all this...basically making false assumptions/false allegations/hot takes/stupid posts while denying you're mad at me.

See...if you were really NOT mad at me and only concerned with people highjacking threads...you would address the guy who highjacked the thread with racism.

This really isn't a difficult concept. But, it just kind of shows you're full of shit.

And I missed how I accused you of being racist. I'm just calling you a dumb ass. That's different.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-02-23, 13:05

Not reading all of this. I've done some expense reports. If I wanted $400, I could probably take it out of my account, say it was for a client and pocket the cash and get reimbursed.
Sorry a lot of you have your panties in a bunch. Plus your fucking magnifying it because you live in MI, I don't know.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 13:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

it's one of my better qualities.

Are we original thought bros now? Sweet!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 13:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's one of my better qualities.

Bros is not original. So derivative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-23, 13:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry you went insane and started calling everyone racists. Would it help your over-fevered mind if I sent you a box of chocolates? Will dark chocolate trigger you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-23, 13:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry you went insane and started calling everyone racists. Would it help your over-fevered mind if I sent you a box of chocolates? Will dark chocolate trigger you?

Just don't send him white chocolate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-23, 13:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm sorry you went insane and started calling everyone racists.

No, not everyone. Just those that were quick to declare a black woman guilty of taking a bribe based on flimsy evidence from a known liar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next