Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

+26
Bill Cain
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
MattyFresh
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Rocinante
DWags
Banks2Mason
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Cameron
30 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-12, 18:01

Rocinante wrote:Like The Happening dumb.

I thoroughly enjoyed What’s Happening.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-12, 18:04

kingstonlake wrote:

The only time I've ever seen it was rerun.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-12, 18:05

kingstonlake wrote:

Marky Mark was Dy-no-mite!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-12, 18:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The only time I've ever seen it was rerun.

Floyd wins the internet for the day.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-12, 18:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ad astra. Seems like it got very mixed reviews with critics vs audience.

Did you like it or not? Recommend or nyet?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-12, 18:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ad astra. Seems like it got very mixed reviews with critics vs audience.

Thumbs down for me. But I hate saying that about flicks because everyone gets something different out of movies.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-05-12, 18:16

tGreenWay wrote:

Finishing it tonight, started it too late. Will report back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-12, 18:20

Watched the Seinfeld special on Netflix. I’m obviously already a fan, but I really liked it. There were maybe a couple of spots in the second half of the show that I thought didn’t work, but lots of laugh out loud material. He only swears a half-dozen times, but it’s still weird hearing it after ten years of a series in which he never curses at all.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-12, 18:21

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thumbs down for me. But I hate saying that about flicks because everyone gets something different out of movies.

Was I talking to you? When I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it, which will be never. tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-12, 18:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-05-13, 01:06

tGreenWay wrote:

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 55953254

I’m a sucker for space movies like this. I’d say 6.8/10. It’s no 40% on tomatoes according to the fans but it’s also not a 85%.

Powerful psychologically. Rly makes you think.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-16, 19:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Has anyone gotten down with Letterkenny on Hulu? Not sure if its been brought up but its my favorite show rn

I've been watching a couple of episodes a night. Mindless entertainment, I fucking love it. I don't have to think, just watch. It is a great nightly deload show. The writing is unbelievable. Started S6 last night, I'm guessing I'm getting close to the end/caught up and that makes me sad. Definitely going to doing a Goto 10 when I hit the end.

I've been debating on who my second favorite character is throughout. I've flipped through a few. I've settled on Jonesy and Reilly. The intro of Shorsey solidified it. I hate that Prick. When he is ripping on them, I think he is talking to me. He's the Chuck of Letterkenny.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-05-16, 19:40

Some covid relief google thing... Prince concert from 1985.

Dude was a freak of nature. Just watch the first song if not all 2 hours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRa8ZH_iOXo&feature=youtu.be
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-16, 20:18

tGreenWay wrote:

I’m a sucker for space movies like this. I’d say 6.8/10. It’s no 40% on tomatoes according to the fans but it’s also not a 85%.

Powerful psychologically. Rly makes you think.

I might have to skip it. I hate having to think.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2020-05-16, 23:30

=
Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I've been watching a couple of episodes a night. Mindless entertainment, I fucking love it. I don't have to think, just watch. It is a great nightly deload show. The writing is unbelievable. Started S6 last night, I'm guessing I'm getting close to the end/caught up and that makes me sad. Definitely going to doing a Goto 10 when I hit the end.

I've been debating on who my second favorite character is throughout. I've flipped through a few. I've settled on Jonesy and Reilly. The intro of Shorsey solidified it. I hate that Prick. When he is ripping on them, I think he is talking to me. He's the Chuck of Letterkenny.

I think you're right on point here, Nordy. The writing is absolutely excellent and when it comes to Jonesy and Reilly they roll off eachother really well. As far as a second favorite character I am going a little out of the way here but Glenn cracks me up.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-16, 23:43

Fuck you Nordie. Your mom just liked my Instagram post from two years ago in Puerto Vallarta. Tell her I'll put my swimming trunks on for her anytime she likes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-16, 23:45

Tell your mom I drained the bank account she set up for me. Top it up so I can get some fucking KFC.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-16, 23:50

Fuck you Nordie. Your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish. Threw off the pH levels in my aquarium you piece of shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-17, 02:21

Wondrous!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-17, 03:17

Fuck you Rocsey, go give your balls a tug.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-17, 08:17

Series question.

Katy, Tanis, Bonnie, Mrs. McMurray or Big City Slams?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-17, 08:58

Watched this movie called "Holly Slept Over" on Prime, a funny yet thought-provoking look at a husband and his wife's best friend plotting to create a threesome with his wife starring Missandei and Ron Livingston. You might not get a threesome out of it but chance of getting laid if you watch with the right person is 100%, based on as small unscientific sample size.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-17, 11:12

Nordic wrote:Series question.

There is no wrong answer, but I'm gonna say Katy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2020-05-18, 04:57

From this list? Bonnie, I suppose but what about factoring in Rosie and Marie Fred? I'd go Rosie all day tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 3434560931
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-18, 05:27

Fell asleep before the beginning of TNT''s Snowpiercer.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-18, 11:33

MattyFresh wrote:

From this list? Bonnie, I suppose but what about factoring in Rosie and Marie Fred? I'd go Rosie all day tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 3434560931

We could also mention Angie, Anik, Gae, Ellen...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-18, 12:52

Saw Knives Out. Meh. Great cast, mostly interesting. Not the amazing Agatha Christy murder mystery that people say. There were a few plot holes and inconsistencies. The major plot device related to the main character’s honesty was dumb. The wrap up with the detective laying it all out was sloppy. 5 out of 10 in my opinion.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-18, 23:04

Anybody who has any interest in America’s space race from the 60s needs to watch Hidden Figures. On second thought, everybody should watch it. Helluva movie and story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-18, 23:09

21 Bridges was okay. Predictable, but didn’t try to be more than what it was.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-05-18, 23:23

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 Main-qimg-fe489afeb77bae19c580e8a462c50c5f

The women of Letterkenny are so damn hot. Every one of them except for Gail. At least she tries hard.

More Anik please.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-18, 23:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 Main-qimg-fe489afeb77bae19c580e8a462c50c5f

The women of Letterkenny are so damn hot. Every one of them except for Gail. At least she tries hard.

More Anik please.

Yooo!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-05-18, 23:26

From this list? Katy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-05-18, 23:26

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 13 Main-qimg-fe489afeb77bae19c580e8a462c50c5f

More Anik please.

Yooo!

Y. E. Double yoo!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-05-18, 23:30

Dary fucked that up, man. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-18, 23:54

Cameron wrote:

More Anik please.

Yooo!

Watching this episode right now Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-05-20, 17:22

I’m killing myself. Don’t worry, not physically. The only way for me to have a fulfilling life and the life I want is to say goodbye to the “little guy”. As my former sales boss said, “you’re getting there...but you’re still a little guy *thumb and index finger*. I have to be a man. I’m a good looking guy I just need to say goodbye to self defeating habits I’ve engaged in for a long time. Living with my parents almost encourages me to have this emotional wall built up to not be assertive.

I need to move out. I have friends now and I can do it.

The “little guy” isn’t getting laid very often. The little guy isn’t even little. He’s 5’10 and well hung.

It’s the only way. I don’t want to be depressed my entire life and I have to remove this wall.

Or I can keep the wall and be depressed the rest of my life and marry some raspy voice psychopath that treats me like shit. Because that’s the only girl who wants the wall.

I’ve made real progress. Every one around me including my doctor thinks I’m there. But I’m not.

Goodbye masochistic sissy boy. It’s time to be normal again.

What it is, is repressed anger. What I need to do is expresss my feelings outwardly and for those expressed feelings to be that of love and of service to others.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-20, 17:35

Is that a plot to a new show? I think I’ll skip it. Seems kind of effeminate and twee.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-20, 23:47

S8 seems to have fallen off a cliff. But this one is legendairy. 

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-21, 00:27

Upload on Amazon is pretty good but basically it’s because Andy Allo is fucking adorably hot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-05-21, 00:49

I’ve never seen sopranos just started ep1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next