Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+22
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
Nordic
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
CaptainSlow33
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
aualum06
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
gomersbro
Zurn
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
26 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:28 pm

If not for terribly unethical officiating, this Lions team by winning percentage would be the best of my lifetime.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:19 pm

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Stafford-waving-hi
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:26 pm

I just noticed there are several teams that only played a 16-game season, while others played 17. Is that always the case and I just never noticed?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:27 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Stafford-waving-hi

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 3434560931
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I just noticed there are several teams that only played a 16-game season, while others played 17. Is that always the case and I just never noticed?

This is not the case
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:31 pm

Stafford coming back
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I just noticed there are several teams that only played a 16-game season, while others played 17. Is that always the case and I just never noticed?
Greenway, not all of the teams have finished their 17th game yet. One hasn’t even started.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:22 pm

Will the Lions first home playoff game in 30+ years be on fucking Peacock?!?!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Thanks for your input and deep concern, Swillers. What i think happened is the CBS Sports app didn’t update all the team records, despite showing final scores. Sadly, I’ve been sober all day and clear of mind enough to double check all final scores with the team records posted alongside winners and losers. Strangely, some teams’ records showed 17 games played but their opponents’ records totaled 16.
CBS has since updated all team records on its app, all totaling 17 games for those whose regular season has concluded. Again, I’m grateful for your assistance in this matter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:51 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Will the Lions first home playoff game in 30+ years be on fucking Peacock?!?!
I have always been pretty sure that the lions would finally win a playoff game then I would see the head coach get slimed because the game was on Nickelodeon
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:52 pm

Prime time Sunday on NBC.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Travis of the Cosmos, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:58 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Prime time Sunday on NBC.

I’m teetering. I think the ticket is waaaaaay over priced. But damn it’s hard saying don’t go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:14 pm

I’ll be rooting for the packers against the cowboys dwags :)

If the packers win then the lions would get the Tampa-eagles winner, at home if they get to the second round. Exorcising stafford and Patricia in two weeks to go to the conference championship would be juicy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:20 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Will the Lions first home playoff game in 30+ years be on fucking Peacock?!?!
Yes, because the whole world is out to get the Lions.

Also because Peacock always simulcasts NBC Sunday Night games.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:25 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Yes, because the whole world is out to get the Lions.

Also because Peacock always simulcasts NBC Sunday Night games.
No there is one game exclusively on peacock, that’s what he was referring to before we knew it’d be nbc.

But the nfl, wisely, didn’t put their biggest game on that channel, they put the game that will draw the most new subscribers. The swifties.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am

Quick Look at next year.

[tw]1744214758394339420?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:23 am

DWags wrote:Quick Look at next year.

That's not an easy schedule.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:25 am

NigelUno wrote:

Price you pay for being good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:54 am

@ Cowboys 2 years in a row?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:@ Cowboys 2 years in a row?

I’m pretty sure it’s a formula that the NFL has and then you just plug and play. They feel by doing it this way. The Playing field. gets leveled. I guess the series is doing it that way most teams have a shot at the playoffs once every five or six years.

Last edited by DWags on Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:58 am

At home to the Seahawks for the third season in a row. It’s how the schedule works, not a subjective thing. Not sure how home and away is decided but the first place team has to play other first place teams. Had the eagles won the east Itd have been at Philly instead.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:09 pm

According to Dan Gamble LaPorta has an outside chance of playing Sunday.

Congrats, tough guy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Thanks for your input and deep concern, Swillers. What i think happened is the CBS Sports app didn’t update all the team records, despite showing final scores. Sadly, I’ve been sober all day and clear of mind enough to double check all final scores with the team records posted alongside winners and losers. Strangely, some teams’ records showed 17 games played but their opponents’ records totaled 16.
CBS has since updated all team records on its app, all totaling 17 games for those whose regular season has concluded. Again, I’m grateful for your assistance in this matter.

You're doing great sweetie
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:20 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for Packersplaining to us Lions fans
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:30 pm

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Thanks for your input and deep concern, Swillers. What i think happened is the CBS Sports app didn’t update all the team records, despite showing final scores. Sadly, I’ve been sober all day and clear of mind enough to double check all final scores with the team records posted alongside winners and losers. Strangely, some teams’ records showed 17 games played but their opponents’ records totaled 16.

You're doing great sweetie

Not great enough for an upvote, apparently.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:53 pm

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thanks for Packersplaining to us Lions fans

Oh yeah, and the better you get, the lower you select in the draft. Not joking. Rules.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:08 am

Headed to Indy if the date works out. Fingers crossed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:08 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:@ Cowboys 2 years in a row?

aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:27 pm

Super

Bowl
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:36 pm

Hey sluts
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:38 pm

[tw]1746737473332388184?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey sluts

We saw you on TV! I had no idea you're 89. You look good for your age, Travis! What a great experience. Looked awesome.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:29 am

Hi
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:38 am

Nordic wrote:

Hi
Still not out of the parking garage and I don’t care I love you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:52 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Hi

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 685334576
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:27 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Hi

Come get me at Beaumont in Grosse point. I’m currently on morphine. Meet my daughter and her finance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:21 am

Brosef I just got home. Wild. Why are you on morphine you all good?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:03 am

Is Sheila Hamp Ford a joke of an owner now?

She wanted to have a major voice running the team for decades while her family’s good ole boy network kept GM Russ Thomas for a decade too long.

Sheila hired GM Brad Holmes who traded an unhappy/frustrated Matt Stafford for Goff and a load of draft choices and she hired Dan Campbell who looks like a players coach with her support.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:21 am

I don't know why women make better owners, but they do.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:27 am

Trapper Gus wrote:I don't know why women make better owners, but they do.

Maybe they don't pretend to be know it alls (looking at you Jerry Jones) and let the professionals make the decisions. But to balance, Marge Schott had some other issues.
gomersbro
Spartiate

CaptainSlow33 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next