Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

+28
Cym Jim
goodbar
Uno Nigel
SpartanInNH
Code_Warrior
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Izzo Court
Toe
Sparty on brah!
DWags
LoneWolfSparty
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
tanfan!
xsanguine
pulling69
Herbie Green
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... Empty How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

Post by Heat Miser Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:48

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 2599972566 What's missing? Post your suggestions ITT. No idea too stupid...unless you're Blanch, gHost, Tanfan, or Bob.

FYI...I've already looked into a vBookie equivalent. No dice.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... Empty Re: How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:54

I'm working some back channels for ideas....

Question - who are the best posters on the Cock? I think we have them here, right?

I guess I am probably not in touch anymore, but I would think the most popular posters over there would be guys like goodbar and AMWood, right? Probably also an outpouring of support for manfan - who is a love him or hate him type of guy. Anyone else?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... Empty Re: How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

Post by Heat Miser Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm working some back channels for ideas....

Question - who are the best posters on the Cock? I think we have them here, right?

I guess I am probably not in touch anymore, but I would think the most popular posters over there would be guys like goodbar and AMWood, right? Probably also an outpouring of support for manfan - who is a love him or hate him type of guy. Anyone else?

I'm not sure there are any "best posters on the Cock" anymore. It's a sea of mediocrity or worse everywhere.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:57

When was the highest number of visitors?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:59

Rocinante wrote:When was the highest number of visitors?

May 19th
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:00

What the fuck was going on on may 19th
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:11

Rocinante wrote:What the fuck was going on on may 19th

Nothing
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:13

I posted this yesterday, but it's worth repeating... Not constantly shitting on each other is a good place to start. Even for the horrible posters like bob, blanch and bee. Just leaving some things alone rather than constantly telling people how much you think they suck might help. (Granted, a- I do it myself sometimes and b- two of those posters are the most frequent offenders.)

I used to read a forum (detroitsportsrag) waaaaay back in the day. Some of you may have heard of Jeff Moss. There were times when I wanted to make a comment, but it was such a small forum where the same 15 people kept yelling at each other... So as a result I just decided to stay out. Getting involved as a not known personality didn't seem very fun to me. Never posted, eventually stopped reading. This site is pretty similar at times.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I posted this yesterday, but it's worth repeating... Not constantly shitting on each other is a good place to start. Even for the horrible posters like bob, blanch and bee. Just leaving some things alone rather than constantly telling people how much you think they suck might help. (Granted, a- I do it myself sometimes and b- two of those posters are the most frequent offenders.)

I used to read a forum (detroitsportsrag) waaaaay back in the day. Some of you may have heard of Jeff Moss. There were times when I wanted to make a comment, but it was such a small forum where the same 15 people kept yelling at each other... So as a result I just decided to stay out. Getting involved as a not known personality didn't seem very fun to me. Never posted, eventually stopped reading. This site is pretty similar at times.

This makes sense, but the alternative is to allow tFour Douchebags to rule without calling them out, which would likely produce the same result.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:18

you could put some bouncing titties on the screen How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 2599972566 How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 2599972566

everyone loves titties
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:19

CORNER BLITZ wrote:you could put some bouncing titties on the screen How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 2599972566 How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 2599972566

everyone loves titties

Then we get whining form the NSFW crowd.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:20

Heat Miser wrote:

This makes sense, but the alternative is to allow tFour Douchebags to rule without calling them out, which would likely produce the same result.
Yeah.. I think the only thing we can do is appeal to people's sensibility in the hope that they realize that cooling it a little bit might prevent this site's backslide...

That won't work either. But I think that's the only option. Which is why I thought it was worth mentioning again. And probably will a third time. Haha.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:43

Just survive. Longevity is key.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I posted this yesterday, but it's worth repeating... Not constantly shitting on each other is a good place to start. Even for the horrible posters like bob, blanch and bee. Just leaving some things alone rather than constantly telling people how much you think they suck might help. (Granted, a- I do it myself sometimes and b- two of those posters are the most frequent offenders.)I used to read a forum (detroitsportsrag) waaaaay back in the day. Some of you may have heard of Jeff Moss. There were times when I wanted to make a comment, but it was such a small forum where the same 15 people kept yelling at each other... So as a result I just decided to stay out. Getting involved as a not known personality didn't seem very fun to me. Never posted, eventually stopped reading. This site is pretty similar at times.

You have nailed it. It seems someone is always bitching about what someone else is posting. LIke we want to get rid of the 5 or 10 annoying posters and get it to a circle jerk of 15 until there is absolutely nothing left to talk about. I never felt part of that inner spank circle to begin with.
Just let things roll.
Sorry to say I was actually entertained by the RCMB tonight. Are people really this f****ng stupid? I have no idea how they come up with some of that stuff. But it makes me laugh. Unintentional comedy. You need all the bizzare personas to make it happen. But people here would rather stick a corn cobb up their ass
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:48

The true test is going to be when there is a real meltdown on the 247 board...like the football team tanks to a shit team like Purdue or Michigan, or the hoops team gets blown out by scUM. Hate is fine to be posted here but on 247 it is shut down too fast.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:50

Herbie Green wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I posted this yesterday, but it's worth repeating... Not constantly shitting on each other is a good place to start. Even for the horrible posters like bob, blanch and bee. Just leaving some things alone rather than constantly telling people how much you think they suck might help. (Granted, a- I do it myself sometimes and b- two of those posters are the most frequent offenders.)I used to read a forum (detroitsportsrag) waaaaay back in the day. Some of you may have heard of Jeff Moss. There were times when I wanted to make a comment, but it was such a small forum where the same 15 people kept yelling at each other... So as a result I just decided to stay out. Getting involved as a not known personality didn't seem very fun to me. Never posted, eventually stopped reading. This site is pretty similar at times.

You have nailed it.  It seems someone is always bitching about what someone else is posting.  LIke we want to get rid of the 5 or 10 annoying posters and get it to a circle jerk of 15 until there is absolutely nothing left to talk about.  I never felt part of that inner spank circle to begin with.
Just let things roll.  
Sorry to say I was actually entertained by the RCMB tonight.  Are people really this f****ng stupid?  I have no idea how they come up with some of that stuff.  But it makes me laugh.  Unintentional comedy.  You need all the bizzare personas to make it happen.  But people here would rather stick a corn cobb up their ass

Please link me something that was "entertaining" over there tonight. I'm guessing it wasn't the dead brother thread, but I'm sure it was better than the usual Bob/gHost/Blanch/Tanfan memes.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 1:23

I don't know about a WHOLE corncob.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 1:33

Rocinante wrote:I don't know about a WHOLE corncob.

Speak for yourself.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 5:17

Heat Miser wrote:

Please link me something that was "entertaining" over there tonight. I'm guessing it wasn't the dead brother thread, but I'm sure it was better than the usual Bob/gHost/Blanch/Tanfan memes.

What do you ad? Oh, nakid pics of your wife.  Cool bro.  Faaaaahk you.  I sense butthurt over your banning. lol! By the way I hardly post here anymore. Reading Nigel and bee tell everyone off all day gets old.

Last edited by Tanfan! on Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 8:50; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 6:55

steveschneider wrote:Just survive. Longevity is key.

Correct.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 7:13

Looking at the user list sorted by last visit is interesting. Three pages of users who have visited this month, that's it, just 150 who have logged in. Another four pages of users whose last visit was in July or August. I didn't really expect the abandonment/attrition come football season, I expected just the opposite.

I don't have any answers.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 7:23

Heat Miser wrote: What's missing? Post your suggestions ITT. No idea too stupid...unless you're Blanch, gHost, Tanfan, or Bob.FYI...I've already looked into a vBookie equivalent. No dice.

Ban Bob.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 7:25

I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are Travis. Let's agree to disagree and be bros.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:05

This is one of those things where the people who fuck things up are co-pilots flying the plane and it's getting near a cliff and they're arguing with each other that the other guy is to blame for the plane going fast and forward and not pulling up and it's going toward it's doom and they're so busy arguing with each other about whose fault it is, well.........

Or whatever, this site is great.   I think it will have more traffic when the season heats up.  I also think game day threads are better than chat, but who knows.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:35

steveschneider wrote:Just survive. Longevity is key.

Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:45

Sparty on brah! wrote:steveschneider wrote:“Just survive. Longevity is key. ”

Hahaha!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm working some back channels for ideas....

you remind me of this little fucker back in the day. he called himself Kid Pimp or Wok or some stupid ****ing name.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:23

And who the fuck are you, "Toe"?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:And who the fuck are you, "Toe"?

who am I? My name's Toe, and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you numbnuts put together.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:49

Work on the quote function on mobile. It still sucks. One good thing this place has is better functionality.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:53

Toe wrote:

who am I? My name's Toe, and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you numbnuts put together.

Well you obviously haven't always been "Toe" if you are referencing Kid. So who did you used to be?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:00

The board could start by starting threads about current sports topics. I had to go to 247 to sound off on AP beating his kid.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Well you obviously haven't always been "Toe" if you are referencing Kid. So who did you used to be?

danb

well raise my rent, you are tKid.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:03

I am not tKid, but he is a good friend of mine. I have been very up front about my former usernames - Roary, Charles Rogers Clavicle, Ezekiel P. Jebediah, etc.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:11

Izzo Court wrote:The board could start by starting threads about current sports topics. I had to go to 247 to sound off on AP beating his kid.

Agree. I'll step my game up on that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am not tKid, but he is a good friend of mine. I have been very up front about my former usernames - Roary, Charles Rogers Clavicle, Ezekiel P. Jebediah, etc.

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 502811600

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 1486952199
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:45

Everyone keep posting. Less fighting. Not every thread has to be a DSF, psychos.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:48

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

What do you ad? Oh, nakid pics of your wife.  Cool bro.  Faaaaahk you.  I sense butthurt over your banning. lol! By the way I hardly post here anymore. Reading Nigel and bee tell everyone off all day gets old.

You seem a little butt hurt yourself buddy. How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... 1494614055
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone keep posting. Less fighting. Not every thread has to be a DSF, psychos.

I'm sorry for being an ass. Can we hug it out?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:51

Death Roe wrote:Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:“Everyone keep posting. Less fighting. Not every thread has to be a DSF, psychos. ”I'm sorry for being an ass. Can we hug it out?

Let's hug it out ya little bitch! If I wasn't on mobile I would find an entourage picture. Or video. I would be Ari, you would be E.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next