Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

+28
Cym Jim
goodbar
Uno Nigel
SpartanInNH
Code_Warrior
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Izzo Court
Toe
Sparty on brah!
DWags
LoneWolfSparty
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
tanfan!
xsanguine
pulling69
Herbie Green
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-15, 10:51

Heat Miser wrote:LoneWolfSparty wrote:“Heat Miser wrote:“AMwood wrote:“doing my duty and posting.”Guess I should've said post something of substance.  ”You mean where some one just repeats their self over and over and over again even when it wasn't funny the first time.”Yeah, I don't consider that substance.

Ironically, I think it is the product of substance abuse.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill...

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-15, 13:25

quoting function blows donkey balls on mobile. Not calling you out, Heat, I know you are putting free labor into this thing. wish it was out of the box more functional, though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-15, 13:27

Heat Miser wrote:

Guess I should've said post something of substance. How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... - Page 4 294152859

Better than nothing?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-15, 13:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Guess I should've said post something of substance. How to Draw More Eyeballs to tSwill... - Page 4 294152859

Better than nothing?
Not always.

gHost Spartan wrote:Mobile sucks too
That's great feedback. Can you be specific?

Rocinante wrote:quoting function blows donkey balls on mobile. Not calling you out, Heat, I know you are putting free labor into this thing. wish it was out of the box more functional, though.
Can YOU be specific? You all didn't like it when it went to the desktop version with full functionality.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-15, 13:33

Rocinante wrote:quoting function blows donkey balls on mobile. Not calling you out, Heat, I know you are putting free labor into this thing. wish it was out of the box more functional, though.

What's wrong with it? New pic in mobile is awesome.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-15, 13:40

InTenSity wrote:Rocinante wrote:“quoting function blows donkey balls on mobile.  Not calling you out, Heat, I know you are putting free labor into this thing.  wish it was out of the box more functional, though.  ”What's wrong with it? New pic in mobile is awesome.

This is me quoting you on mobile.

Not sure how I can get more specific. It carries over the previous quote in a rambling sort of way that makes it hard to read.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2014-09-15, 13:42; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-15, 13:40

Heat Miser wrote:
Not always.

Can YOU be specific? You all didn't like it when it went to the desktop version with full functionality.
Heat Miser wrote:
Not always.

You starting to understand why sometimes Trevor goes on week long coke binges and no one hears from him until he turns up naked, sweaty and foaming at the mouth in a gas station bathroom?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-15, 13:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Heat Miser wrote:“Not always.That's great feedback. Can you be specific?Can YOU be specific? You all didn't like it when it went to the desktop version with full functionality.”Heat Miser wrote:“Not always.That's great feedback. Can you be specific?Can YOU be specific? You all didn't like it when it went to the desktop version with full functionality.”You starting to understand why sometimes Trevor goes on week long coke binges and no one hears from him until he turns up naked, sweaty and foaming at the mouth in a gas station bathroom?

I thought that was only when Mel was trying to call him.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-15, 13:54

Please note that LWS's response above is clearly a mobile quote.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-15, 13:56

Rocinante wrote:Please note that LWS's response above is clearly a mobile quote.

Yes...the nesting of quotes on mobile is a known issue. Anything else?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-15, 13:58

Heat Miser wrote:

No, I thought you wanted me to elaborate?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-15, 14:00

NO FIGHTING YOU GUYS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-15, 14:00

Rocinante wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

No, I thought you wanted me to elaborate?

So fixing that one item will make it not "blow donkey balls"?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-15, 14:10

Heat Miser wrote:

So fixing that one item will make it not "blow donkey balls"?

It's a big item bro. And yes, as far as I'm concerned. If ghost wants to chime in, he may have other ideas.

So to summarize: The switch between mobile and web for replies was bad and the quotes that jumble all together are bad. BUT it's trending in the right direction... at least I think it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4