Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

+27
CheesySpartan
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
InTenSity
MasonGuy
Turtleneck
Vlad
Cym Jim
Snake Plissken
Motown Spartan
Cameron
HT
steveschneider
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Brock Middlebrook
Giant Moose
DWags
WhiteGreenShow
goodbar
The_Dude
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
31 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Empty As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 10:11

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Flag
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-18, 10:15

Fwiw their state flag is a palm tree
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-18, 10:17

Someone should let S. Carolina know that they lost the Civil War.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-18, 10:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone should let S. Carolina know that they lost the Civil War.

Or any other moran that still displays this shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-18, 10:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Flag
I knew you'd be happy since it fits with your deep beliefs regarding freedom of expression.  

PS - BTW that's not the "Confederate" National Flag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 10:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  Flag
I knew you'd be happy since it fits with your deep beliefs regarding freedom of expression.  

yeah - as a fierce proponent of human life, I'm always happy when people are murdered senselessly. My posting history supports this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-18, 10:36

Anyone like the pic of the shooter? Dude is str8 from deliverance and fits with all your southern stereotypes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-18, 11:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

yeah - as a fierce proponent of human life, I'm always happy when people are murdered senselessly. My posting history supports this.

We were talking flags not murder, can you provide an example of someone that has a posting history of supporting senseless murder or is that just another strawman?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 11:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

We were talking flags not murder, can you provide an example of someone that has a posting history of supporting senseless murder or is that just another strawman?
you can search posting histories if it means so much to you. I'll save you a bit of time and let you know that those who support senseless violence are likely to be found in threads involving Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, etc.

and, yes, South Carolina is free to advocate for state-sponsored racism all they want via the flags they choose to fly on their grounds. And I am free to point this out on a message board. Interesting how that works.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 11:27

dude has been captured in North Carolina.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-18, 11:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
you can search posting histories if it means so much to you. I'll save you a bit of time and let you know that those who support senseless violence are likely to be found in threads involving Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, etc.

and, yes, South Carolina is free to advocate for state-sponsored racism all they want via the flags they choose to fly on their grounds. And I am free to point this out on a message board. Interesting how that works.
So you have no specific examples, thus a strawman. 

I was unaware that there were sentient flags, must be something new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-18, 11:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude has been captured in North Carolina.

It'll be interesting to hear what brand of crazy is he is.   Was captured about 25 miles from where I've spent a fair amount of time, small world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

thanks for proving my point. +1 to you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 11:59

LooseGoose wrote:

It'll be interesting to hear what brand of crazy is he is.   Was captured about 25 miles from where I've spent a fair amount of time, small world.
a surviving witness said the suspect said "you rape our women, and you're taking over our country.'"

that tells me all I need to know about what brand of crazy he is. And confirms my initial suspicion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:01

oh - and I'd like to go on record as saying that it's too soon to talk about racism, gun control, mental healthcare, right wing hate radio, right wing hate speech, the Tea Party, etc.

it's simply too soon to discuss this. Let's focus on healing and prayer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-18, 12:18

I'm sure when the police photos of his residence are released, there well not be a battle flag of northern Virginia hanging over a window of his trailer.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:19

the mainstream media is now raving about how Gov. Nikki Haley got so emotional today during the press conference.

Keep in mind that this is the same governor who supports the flying of a flag that promotes racism and white supremacy and a governor who has no problem with a proliferation of guns... so... not sure where this "emotion" comes from. Rolling Eyes  - she also said that "we will never understand what motivated this".

Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-18, 12:22

Hang em....As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1833121890
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-18, 12:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the mainstream media is now raving about how Gov. Nikki Haley got so emotional today during the press conference.

Keep in mind that this is the same governor who supports the flying of a flag that promotes racism and white supremacy and a governor who has no problem with a proliferation of guns... so... not sure where this "emotion" comes from. Rolling Eyes  - she also said that "we will never understand what motivated this".

Shocked

Most political leaders in this country suck ass from the Baltimore mayor to this woman.

We've been duped as a country by the media and too many mouthbreathers on both sides lap it up.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:24

now that uppity president that may or may not hate America.. ya know, the one that all of you free-loading, Obama-phone havin' people had to vote for.. is speaking..

how dare he politicize such a tragedy?!?!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:24

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the mainstream media is now raving about how Gov. Nikki Haley got so emotional today during the press conference.

Shocked

Most political leaders in this country suck ass from the Baltimore mayor to this woman.

We've been duped as a country by the media and too many mouthbreathers on both sides lap it up.
truth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-18, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:now that uppity president that may or may not hate America.. ya know, the one that all of you free-loading, Obama-phone havin' people had to vote for.. is speaking..

How dare a black president comment on a mass murder involving the black community. No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-18, 12:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and I'd like to go on record as saying that it's too soon to talk about racism, gun control, mental healthcare, right wing hate radio, right wing hate speech, the Tea Party, etc.

As usual you assign hate to only one side when most of the actual hate speech occurs on the left.    And before you get too far ahead of the story of what motivated this guy you might recall the many other instances that were first reported as "right wingers" doing a shooting when the opposite turned out to be the case.

I know it's asking a lot to wait for actual facts when you can get your rocks off spewing this tripe but it's a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:53

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:now that uppity president that may or may not hate America.. ya know, the one that all of you free-loading, Obama-phone havin' people had to vote for.. is speaking..

How dare a black president comment on a mass murder involving the black community. No
his policies led directly to this tragedy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 12:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and I'd like to go on record as saying that it's too soon to talk about racism, gun control, mental healthcare, right wing hate radio, right wing hate speech, the Tea Party, etc.

As usual you assign hate to only one side when most of the actual hate speech occurs on the left.    And before you get too far ahead of the story of what motivated this guy you might recall the many other instances that were first reported as "right wingers" doing a shooting when the opposite turned out to be the case.

I know it's asking a lot to wait for actual facts when you can get your rocks off spewing this tripe but it's a thought.
you're welcome to your opinion. I don't expect you to agree with me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-18, 13:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

thanks for proving my point. +1 to you.

Bob, fwiw, you would flat the "inference" section of the GMAT with this logic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-18, 13:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
a surviving witness said the suspect said "you rape our women, and you're taking over our country.'"

that tells me all I need to know about what brand of crazy he is. And confirms my initial suspicion.

That's one powerful church. Didn't realize they were in the aluminati
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-18, 13:09

Blanch32 wrote:

Secret society that controls the world's aluminum?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-06-18, 13:29

My bad, I was not aware about the incident at the church prior to this post. Please forgive my ignorance.

Last edited by WhiteGreenShow on 2015-06-18, 14:15; edited 1 time in total
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 13:31

goodbar wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

it's such an abundant element.. they travel very well.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-18, 14:15

Here's the bottom line: we fucking hate each other in this country. He'll some of us hate each other on this forum and we're all Spartans. Wee hate the mentally ill and as punishment we cut funding for it. That will show those fuckers.
It wouldn't be as bad, but we hate each other and we're well fucking armed and we have a huge population with mental illness.

Fuck it. It's not fixable. Good luck to everyone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-18, 14:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
goodbar wrote:

it's such an abundant element.. they travel very well.

its the chrominati you need to look out for.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-18, 14:30

DWags wrote:Here's the bottom line: we fucking hate each other in this country. He'll some of us hate each other on this forum and we're all Spartans. Wee hate the mentally ill and as punishment we cut funding for it. That will show those fuckers.
It wouldn't be as bad, but we hate each other and we're well fucking armed and we have a huge population with mental illness.

Your as safe today as you have been in quite some time. Don't fall for the mainstream media narrative.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-18, 14:41

DWags wrote:Here's the bottom line: we fucking hate each other in this country. He'll some of us hate each other on this forum and we're all Spartans. Wee hate the mentally ill and as punishment we cut funding for it. That will show those fuckers.

There is truth to this. All it will take is for some crazy or some lawyer to sue for some crazies that we are denying their rights.... Like the handicap once did
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 14:46

I don't hate anyone. I'm not even upset or angry with anyone. I might get upset with a situation, but I understand that everything people do and say is the result of a very fundamental experience - good and bad. It's important to support and prop up the good aspects of society and it's just as important to insist that we work on the less than ideal aspects of society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-18, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't hate anyone. I'm not even upset or angry with anyone. I might get upset with a situation, but I understand that everything people do and say is the result of a very fundamental experience - good and bad. It's important to support and prop up the good aspects of society and it's just as important to insist that we work on the less than ideal aspects of society.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946

I love your sarcasm.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-18, 14:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone should let S. Carolina know that they lost the Civil War.

Except the Duke boys!
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 14:49

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't hate anyone. I'm not even upset or angry with anyone. I might get upset with a situation, but I understand that everything people do and say is the result of a very fundamental experience - good and bad. It's important to support and prop up the good aspects of society and it's just as important to insist that we work on the less than ideal aspects of society.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  1966794946

I love your sarcasm.
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-18, 15:04

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Except the Duke boys!

When I was a kid I thought Roscoe's full name was Roscoe Pico Train.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 15:26

Fox News is calling it an "attack on the christian faith" - As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next