Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

+27
CheesySpartan
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
InTenSity
MasonGuy
Turtleneck
Vlad
Cym Jim
Snake Plissken
Motown Spartan
Cameron
HT
steveschneider
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Brock Middlebrook
Giant Moose
DWags
WhiteGreenShow
goodbar
The_Dude
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
31 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ.
it's a crazy world out there - and these are the very people who a) have a ton of money and b) have an entire political party in it's hip pocket.

but, remember.. "never again".
And half the country reads that and thinks to themselves "fuck yeah! America! Perteckt! When's the NASCAR race on I'm low on bud heavy."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:29

And half the country reads that and thinks to themselves "fuck yeah! America! Perteckt! When's the NASCAR race on I'm low on bud heavy."

While the other half thinks they're better than a bunch of "slack jawed yokel rednecks that love nascar"

thus completing the cycle and starting it over

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:NRA Board Member blames one of the victims for his own murder.. and the murder of the other 8 people...

NRA Board Member Blames Pastor For Charleston Murders
Jesus fucking Christ.
What's so crazy about that?   I wouldn't go as far as blaming the pastor directly but he and others that push "gun free zones" as a solution are bat shit crazy.  You have to be some sort of blind idealist to believe that someone with mass murder on their mind is going to do anything but use those zones to their own advantage.  Do you REALLY believe that a nut job is going to see a "gun free zone" and turn around and leave??   You can't be that naive, but obviously plenty of people are since they keep voting for them.

If you wanted to kill as many people as you could where would you go?  Would you choose somewhere that people might fight back?  Or perhaps you'd seek out places that had already disarmed your victims for you like "gun free zones".   Virginia Tech, Newtown, Aurora, Columbine, etc, etc, - ignore the evidence if you choose to but it's out there.

Gun-free zones an easy target for killers

Time after time, we see that these killers tell us they pick soft targets. With just two exceptions, from at least 1950, all the mass public shootings have occurred in these gun-free zones. From last summer’s mass public killers in Santa Barbara and Canada, to the Aurora movie theater shooter, these killers made it abundantly clear in their diaries or on Facebook how they avoided targets where people with guns could stop them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:34

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

While the other half thinks they're better than a bunch of "slack jawed yokel rednecks that love nascar"

thus completing the cycle and starting it over

Not quite following you there buckaroo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:NRA Board Member blames one of the victims for his own murder.. and the murder of the other 8 people...

A board member for the National Rifle Association blamed the gun-control position of South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney, a pastor who was killed in Wednesday night’s shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, for the deaths of his congregation.

"he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead,”

My god. I just... I can't.....what the..... I mean..... he said..... the fuk
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:49

Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) - says the confederate flag is "who we are"...

The Confederate Flag is "Who We Are" - (aka - a racist)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:51

DWags wrote:

if it weren't so tragic.. and if 9 families weren't planning funerals today while wiping away tears.. you'd almost have to laugh.

these people are insane. And that's probably a diplomatic way to put it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 10:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) - says the confederate flag is "who we are"...

I can't say this enough.  This country hates each other.  There is no compromise, there is no caring. It's my side or you're an asshole.   Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care.   Middle ground is gone, it's getting progressively worse everyday, every year, every election.  

Schools are failing in Detroit..... fuck them, here's less money, that will fix it.  
Mental illness among teens under 16 has risen by 80% in the last ten years, fuck them cut programs.
People who love each other but are of the same sex want to get married.. Fuck them, pass laws where doctors who have taken a hippocratic oath don't have to help those queers.

Whatever, I'm pretty much done.   Everybody get a gun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

if it weren't so tragic.. and if 9 families weren't planning funerals today while wiping away tears.. you'd almost have to laugh.

Fuck them, I don't care. I'm buying a gun to take to church so it never happens to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:01

BTW, do you have a suggestion for a church goin gun?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:02

DWags wrote:BTW, do you have a suggestion for a church goin gun?
I'd say one with a silencer.. you don't really want to be "that guy" who disrupts someone in the middle of prayer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:03

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) - says the confederate flag is "who we are"...

I can't say this enough.  This country hates each other.  There is no compromise, there is no caring. It's my side or you're an asshole.   Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care.   Middle ground is gone, it's getting progressively worse everyday, every year, every election.  

Schools are failing in Detroit..... fuck them, here's less money, that will fix it.  
Mental illness among teens under 16 has risen by 80% in the last ten years, fuck them cut programs.
People who love each other but are of the same sex want to get married.. Fuck them, pass laws where doctors who have taken a hippocratic oath don't have to help those queers.

pale
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:07

DWags wrote:

sounds like you just authored a breakout session for next years Republican National Convention.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:09

DWags wrote:

Schools are failing in Detroit..... fuck them, here's less money,  that will fix it.  

Couldn't agree more. We can blame people and should. This country is a shit hole for the most part. It's about greed. If you are willing to peel enough layers of the onion you will find its about money. It is truly the root of all evil.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:10

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Schools are failing in Detroit..... fuck them, here's less money,  that will fix it.  

Couldn't agree more. We can blame people and should. This country is a shit hole for the most part. It's about greed. If you are willing to peel enough layers of the onion you will find its about money. It is truly the root of all evil.

Yup.

Can't imagine something I dislike more than the concept of money.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:11

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

corporations are people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:13

Memo to the south, you lost the civil war. Deal with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:15

steveschneider wrote:Memo to the south, you lost the civil war. Deal with it.

This wasn't about race, this was an attack on christianity! It's the non bible fearing homosexual take your gun queers you need to be mad at. Your anger is misplaced.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:17

DWags wrote:I can't say this enough.  This country hates each other.  There is no compromise, there is no caring. It's my side or you're an asshole.   Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care.   Middle ground is gone, it's getting progressively worse everyday, every year, every election.  

People who love each other but are of the same sex want to get married..
That's an odd example for your rant.   Your current President was opposed to Gay marriage 10 years ago along with most of the country.   Polls show a steady growth of support for it over the last 20+ years, I don't see how that fits in your narrative of everything you care about getting "progressively worse".

Of course maybe you were referring to this portion - "Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care." - where now it's not enough to live and let live on that very issue but now everyone must wear the ribbon or suffer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:26

since Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen BecKKK and other representatives of the republican party like to hold Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder (wow - they're all black - shocking, I know) responsible with civil unrest in Baltimore, Ferguson, etc., I'm sure they're willing to hold themselves responsible for a white racist murdering 9 black people in church.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:28

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I can't say this enough.  This country hates each other.  There is no compromise, there is no caring. It's my side or you're an asshole.   Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care.   Middle ground is gone, it's getting progressively worse everyday, every year, every election.  

People who love each other but are of the same sex want to get married..
That's an odd example for your rant.   Your current President was opposed to Gay marriage 10 years ago along with most of the country.   Polls show a steady growth of support for it over the last 20+ years, I don't see how that fits in your narrative of everything you care about getting "progressively worse".

Of course maybe you were referring to this portion - "Do I offend you?  Fuck you I don't care." - where now it's not enough to live and let live on that very issue but now everyone must wear the ribbon or suffer.

I really don't know what you're talking about, but if you're as outraged as I am that the Michigan legislature is anti-gay, I couldn't agree more with you. Couples loving each other? Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:since Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen BecKKK and other representatives of the republican party like to hold Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder (wow - they're all black - shocking, I know) responsible with civil unrest in Baltimore, Ferguson, etc., I'm sure they're willing to hold themselves responsible for a white racist murdering 9 black people in church.
I'm going to be honest with you Bob. I don't think they would be willing to do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:since Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen BecKKK and other representatives of the republican party like to hold Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder (wow - they're all black - shocking, I know) responsible with civil unrest in Baltimore, Ferguson, etc., I'm sure they're willing to hold themselves responsible for a white racist murdering 9 black people in church.
I'm going to be honest with you Bob. I don't think they would be willing to do that.
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 502811600

ya don't think? Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:35

"And so I honestly have nothing other than just sadness, once again, that we have to peer into the abyss of the depraved violence that we do to each other and the nexus of a just gaping, racial wound that will not heal, yet we pretend doesn't exist."

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

"And so I honestly have nothing other than just sadness, once again, that we have to peer into the abyss of the depraved violence that we do to each other and the nexus of a just gaping, racial wound that will not heal, yet we pretend doesn't exist."

watched that this morning..

it's a sad comment on society when you have to go to Comedy Central to get a rational thought and coherent commentary on a tragedy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 11:41

I'd bump the last thread that we talked about this shit and where I said "I guarantee you within the next 12 months something like this will happen again" and I'll say this again:  I guarantee you that within 12 months we'll see something like this happen again.

Know what?  Who cares?  Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 12:02

steveschneider wrote:Memo to the south, you lost the civil war. Deal with it.

Fwiw, as us northern continue to move down here and run shit like a boss, it's really all they have anymore. Otherwise, the south would have been the white Methodist Mexico.

They need us ,but refuse to admit it and say thanks. Instead, they just make fun of Detroit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 12:20

DWags wrote:I'd bump the last thread that we talked about this shit and where I said "I guarantee you within the next 12 months something like this will happen again" and I'll say this again:  I guarantee you that within 12 months we'll see something like this happen again.

Know what?  Who cares?  Fuck them.
only every 12 months?

I like you optimism.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 12:50

DWags wrote:

Truth. Seems like there's more and more people these days that can't stand differing opinions (which, who cares if they have a different view as long as they're not imposing it on you or anyone else) and working together to find a middle ground. Also seems like our society just rewards being a selfish asshole and that trying to be good to others just gets you exploited by said selfish assholes.

Kind of a depressing world. Sucks that I'm only 24 and I don't see it getting better anytime soon.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:07

I wish I could move to an island and live off the land. What a simple, great life.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish I could move to an island and live off the land. What a simple, great life.

You sound like a virgin
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:20

Blanch32 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish I could move to an island and live off the land. What a simple, great life.

You sound like a virgin

You're on tSwill, bruh, not the tRCMB. C'mon.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News is calling it an "attack on the christian faith" - As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 502811600

You just can't help yourself...you love cable news.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

watched that this morning..

it's a sad comment on society when you have to go to Comedy Central to get a rational thought and coherent commentary on a tragedy.
After seeing more than one place tout that clip I watched it and came away with what?   I guess he wanted everyone to be impressed that he chose not to do comedy after the murder of 9 innocent people - ok, I'm fine with that and understand that many others would feel the same way.   But I must have missed any other deep thoughts in that spiel unless they were written by Jack Handy.

Who denies that racial divides still exist?  Straw man.
Are there whites that hate blacks?  Yep.
Are there blacks that hate whites?  Yep.

OK, now we all agree and the straw man is knocked down.   How are you or anyone else going to "solve" that?   You're not going to in any kind of a short term fashion.  I still say the racial divide is smaller now than it was 30-50 years ago and it'll probably take another 50-100 years to make more progress.   In today's instant society people demand solutions that sometimes just aren't possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:33

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News is calling it an "attack on the christian faith" - As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 502811600

You just can't help yourself...you love cable news.
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 502811600

I saw it referenced online yesterday and read the transcript. Crazy folks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:37

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I really don't know what you're talking about, but if you're as outraged as I am that the Michigan legislature is anti-gay, I couldn't agree more with you.   Couples loving each other?  Fuck them.  
Of course that's not what I said but if distorting my words to "win" gets your rocks off enjoy yourself.

Here's an example of my problem with how things have progressed - gay marriage is legal, but a Mennonite couple not wanting to support gay marriage loses their business over it?   Is that really the outcome we all want?   Where is the intersection of the right to religious freedom and the right to gay marriage?   Couldn't the gay couple just go get married elsewhere?   I guess not, they wanted this couple's blood for not toeing the line and they got it.  Everyone loses.

Fearing Another Lawsuit, Christian Business Owners Stopped Hosting All Weddings. Now Their Business Is Dead.

Charged with discriminating against a gay couple, the owners of another Christian family-run business are being forced to shut their doors.

“We can’t pretend it’s going to get better,” Betty Odgaard told The Daily Signal in an exclusive interview. “There wasn’t enough business.”

Betty and her husband, Richard, are the owners of Görtz Haus Gallery in Grimes, Iowa.
In 2002, they purchased the 77-year-old stone church and transformed it into a bistro, flower shop, art gallery and wedding venue.

On August 3, 2013, a gay couple from Des Moines asked to rent Görtz Haus for their wedding.

Because of their Mennonite faith, the Odgaards told the couple they could not host their wedding.

Within 24 hours, the couple filed a discrimination complaint through the Iowa Civil Rights Commission.

I'm sure people are dancing in the streets now that this threat to polite society has been nullified.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 Photo11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:38

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I really don't know what you're talking about, but if you're as outraged as I am that the Michigan legislature is anti-gay, I couldn't agree more with you.   Couples loving each other?  Fuck them.  
Of course that's not what I said but if distorting my words to "win" gets your rocks off enjoy yourself.

Here's an example of my problem with how things have progressed - gay marriage is legal, but a Mennonite couple not wanting to support gay marriage loses their business over it?   Is that really the outcome we all want?   Where is the intersection of the right to religious freedom and the right to gay marriage?   Couldn't the gay couple just go get married elsewhere?   I guess not, they wanted this couple's blood for not toeing the line and they got it.  Everyone loses.

you have a remarkable grasp on the very definition of "freedom"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 13:56

I kind of feel the same way, except I would like to live in a log cabin in the wilderness near a lake. Just me, maybe a lady, and the great outdoors without people mucking things up.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 14:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ.
What's so crazy about that?   I wouldn't go as far as blaming the pastor directly but he and others that push "gun free zones" as a solution are bat shit crazy.  You have to be some sort of blind idealist to believe that someone with mass murder on their mind is going to do anything but use those zones to their own advantage.  Do you REALLY believe that a nut job is going to see a "gun free zone" and turn around and leave??   You can't be that naive, but obviously plenty of people are since they keep voting for them.

If you wanted to kill as many people as you could where would you go?  Would you choose somewhere that people might fight back?  Or perhaps you'd seek out places that had already disarmed your victims for you like "gun free zones".   Virginia Tech, Newtown, Aurora, Columbine, etc, etc, - ignore the evidence if you choose to but it's out there.

Gun-free zones an easy target for killers

Time after time, we see that these killers tell us they pick soft targets. With just two exceptions, from at least 1950, all the mass public shootings have occurred in these gun-free zones. From last summer’s mass public killers in Santa Barbara and Canada, to the Aurora movie theater shooter, these killers made it abundantly clear in their diaries or on Facebook how they avoided targets where people with guns could stop them.

If you can't see what's so crazy about that you're part of the problem.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 14:15

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fearing Another Lawsuit, Christian Business Owners Stopped Hosting All Weddings. Now Their Business Is Dead.

Charged with discriminating against a gay couple, the owners of another Christian family-run business are being forced to shut their doors.

“We can’t pretend it’s going to get better,” Betty Odgaard told The Daily Signal in an exclusive interview. “There wasn’t enough business.”

Betty and her husband, Richard, are the owners of Görtz Haus Gallery in Grimes, Iowa.
In 2002, they purchased the 77-year-old stone church and transformed it into a bistro, flower shop, art gallery and wedding venue.

On August 3, 2013, a gay couple from Des Moines asked to rent Görtz Haus for their wedding.

Because of their Mennonite faith, the Odgaards told the couple they could not host their wedding.

Within 24 hours, the couple filed a discrimination complaint through the Iowa Civil Rights Commission.

I'm sure people are dancing in the streets now that this threat to polite society has been nullified.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 3 Photo11

I have no sympathy for those people. Just like I'd have no sympathy if they didn't allow a couple of two different races to rent their venue. If it were still an operating church, then I'd be okay with them not allowing couples who don't suit the church's religious philosophy to be married in the church. But it's not a church anymore. (Unless I'm misunderstanding and it is, in which case disregard this post.)

I'd equate this to a restaurant owner refusing to rent out a private room for a gay couple's anniversary party because the owner doesn't support gay marriage. Maybe not a perfect analogy, but whatever. Discrimination is discrimination.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next