Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

+27
CheesySpartan
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
InTenSity
MasonGuy
Turtleneck
Vlad
Cym Jim
Snake Plissken
Motown Spartan
Cameron
HT
steveschneider
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Brock Middlebrook
Giant Moose
DWags
WhiteGreenShow
goodbar
The_Dude
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
31 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Here's the bottom line: we fucking hate each other in this country. He'll some of us hate each other on this forum and we're all Spartans. Wee hate the mentally ill and as punishment we cut funding for it. That will show those fuckers.
It wouldn't be as bad, but we hate each other and we're well fucking armed and we have a huge population with mental illness.

Fuck it. It's not fixable. Good luck to everyone.
I don't hate anyone. I'm not even upset or angry with anyone. I might get upset with a situation, but I understand that everything people do and say is the result of a very fundamental experience - good and bad. It's important to support and prop up the good aspects of society and it's just as important to insist that we work on the less than ideal aspects of society.

You understand that there are other people in our society besides just you?

I'd say that the majority of society feels like you do. Don't over react and take a broad look at society before making a judgement.
However, as evidenced by events daily, that's just not the case for everyone now is it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News is calling it an "attack on the christian faith" - As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600

Then why didn't God stop him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News is calling it an "attack on the christian faith" - As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600

time to double down on prayer and guns then. its on! lets do this!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:40

DWags wrote:
yes. I've even seen some of them.  

I'd say that the majority of society feels like you do.  Don't over react and take a broad look at society before making a judgement.  
However, as evidenced by events daily, that's just not the case for everyone now is it?  
you said "we f**king hate each other".. and I just felt the need to correct you with regard to the broad brush you paint people with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd say that the majority of society feels like you do.  Don't over react and take a broad look at society before making a judgement.  
you said "we f**king hate each other".. and I just felt the need to correct you with regard to the broad brush you paint people with.

I hate you for that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hate you for that.
that's a direct attack on my faith.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hate you for that.
that's a direct attack on my faith.

No worries, God will protect you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:50

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's a direct attack on my faith.

Springsteen always does.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:53

You disagree? When white male christians cant shoot unarmed black people they rape lil kids and already have ruined this country
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 15:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Springsteen always does.

Does Fox News know God is Jewish?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 16:00

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Springsteen always does.

And Jesus was black.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 18:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

And Jesus was black.

I thought he was Middle Eastern?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 7:51

Mass Murder-->Shock-->Sadness-->"How could this happen"-->"Never Again"-->Candle Light Vigil-->Mass Murder-->Rinse and Repeat

#America
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Mass Murder-->Shock-->Sadness-->"How could this happen"-->"Never Again"-->Candle Light Vigil-->Mass Murder-->Rinse and Repeat

#America
Add people that knew he wanted to do something like this and yet did nothing to prevent it like notifying authorities.   Maybe they made a difference though or at least felt better about themselves and how much more they cared than others by posting to a message board?

Oh and by the way....

Mass Murder-->Shock-->Sadness-->"How could this happen"-->"Never Again"-->Candle Light Vigil-->Mass Murder-->Rinse and Repeat

#TheRestoftheWorld

Actually, President Obama, Mass Killings Aren’t Uncommon In Other Countries
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Mass Murder-->Shock-->Sadness-->"How could this happen"-->"Never Again"-->Candle Light Vigil-->Mass Murder-->Rinse and Repeat

#America
Add people that knew he wanted to do something like this and yet did nothing to prevent it like notifying authorities.   Maybe they made a difference though or at least felt better about themselves and how much more they cared than others by posting to a message board?

Oh and by the way....

#TheRestoftheWorld

I am aware that you take something totally different out of that article and I don't really care to be honest. But do you know what that actually says? "Add up all of the worlds other 6.7 billion people and you have the same number of mass murders as the other 300 million do." Was a single example cited there in the same country as another example?

It is simply ridiculous to try to say that any other developed country has nearly the same problem with mass murders that we do. Burying your head in the sand about the problem won't make it go away.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:37

LooseGoose wrote:

#America

Oh and by the way....

#TheRestoftheWorld

I tried to warn y'all about votin' for some America-hatin' black boy with a funny name.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:40

it's also funny how people of a certain bent watch a white guy murder 9 black people and their immediate response is "well.. people are killed all the time in other countries, too"...

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh and by the way....

#TheRestoftheWorld

I am aware that you take something totally different out of that article and I don't really care to be honest. But do you know what that actually says? "Add up all of the worlds other 6.7 billion people and you have the same number of mass murders as the other 300 million do." Was a single example cited there in the same country as another example?

It is simply ridiculous to try to say that any other developed country has nearly the same problem with mass murders that we do. Burying your head in the sand about the problem won't make it go away.
you're not trying to have a logical conversation with a gun nut who has no problem with people being murdered, are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:00

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh and by the way....

#TheRestoftheWorld

And saying we're the only country that has mass murders doesn't make that true either.   

So what's your solution?   Bob's solution seems to be removing a flag from a pole 2 hours away from the scene.  Doesn't seem to me to accomplish anything but then again no "solution" I've seen does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's also funny how people of a certain bent watch a white guy murder 9 black people and their immediate response is "well.. people are killed all the time in other countries, too"...

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600   As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 2599972566
And people of other bents post about unrelated flags as if that somehow makes them care more.   I don't have a way to cure crazy, perhaps you do and are just doing a good job of hiding it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:01

oh - and remember yesterday, when Gov. Nikki Haley was crying and stating "we do know that we'll never understand what motivates" people to commit acts of violence...?

today she advocates that the state of South Carolina murder one of its own citizens.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600

Nikki Haley: Charleston Shooter Deserves Death Penalty
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's also funny how people of a certain bent watch a white guy murder 9 black people and their immediate response is "well.. people are killed all the time in other countries, too"...

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 2599972566

It's pretty disgusting. Is he the same guy who said to shoot the looters in Baltimore?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:04

LooseGoose wrote:

And saying we're the only country that has mass murders doesn't make that true either.   

So what's your solution?   Bob's solution seems to be removing a flag from a pole 2 hours away from the scene.  Doesn't seem to me to accomplish anything but then again no "solution" I've seen does.
I don't think anyone said that we are the only country with mass murders. However, to claim that it isn't a significantly larger problem here than in other places is assinine.

I didn't claim to have a grand solution. But, to get people to acknowledge there is a problem is a pretty good place to start.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

you're not trying to have a logical conversation with a gun nut who has no problem with people being murdered, are you?
LOL, right to the "nut" designation.  Anyone that differs from you is a nut, compared to your absolute normalcy.

Last edited by LooseGoose on Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:04

LooseGoose wrote:

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600   As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 2599972566
And people of other bents post about unrelated flags as if that somehow makes them care more.   I don't have a way to cure crazy, perhaps you do and are just doing a good job of hiding it?
I agree completely when you suggest that the flag that flies on the grounds of the state capitol in South Carolina in no way is associated with racism and violence.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 Rebel-klan

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LOL, right to the "nut" designation.  Anyone that differs from you is a nut, compared to your absolute normalcy.
again, I don't expect someone who has no problem with 9 people being murdered to agree with me.

it's cool - I actually appreciate your honesty as it relates to not hiding your feelings about the matter. I actually wish more people were as honest about it as you are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:06

LooseGoose wrote:

I don't think anyone said that we are the only country with mass murders. However, to claim that it isn't a significantly larger problem here than in other places is assinine.

I didn't claim to have a grand solution. But, to get people to acknowledge there is a problem is a pretty good place to start.
Point out for me where I've EVER said mass murder isn't a problem.   The problem is simple minded people wanting to "solve" the problem by "doing something" that in reality does nothing to address the problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and remember yesterday, when Gov. Nikki Haley was crying and stating "we do know that we'll never understand what motivates" people to commit acts of violence...?

today she advocates that the state of South Carolina murder one of its own citizens.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 502811600

You equate executing the killer to murdering 9 innocent people and I'm the nut?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:08

NRA Board Member blames one of the victims for his own murder.. and the murder of the other 8 people...

A board member for the National Rifle Association blamed the gun-control position of South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney, a pastor who was killed in Wednesday night’s shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, for the deaths of his congregation.

"he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead,”

NRA Board Member Blames Pastor For Charleston Murders
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and remember yesterday, when Gov. Nikki Haley was crying and stating "we do know that we'll never understand what motivates" people to commit acts of violence...?

You equate executing the killer to murdering 9 innocent people and I'm the nut?
I sincerely apologize if you're upset by my pro-life stance.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I agree completely when you suggest that the flag that flies on the grounds of the state capitol in South Carolina in no way is associated with racism and violence.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 2 Rebel-klan

So removing the flag will stamp out racism and violence?   Charles Manson's intent 50 years ago was to start a race war, was there a confederate battle flag flying in Sacramento at the time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:10

LooseGoose wrote:

Bob is crazy, perhaps he does have a cure
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:10

LooseGoose wrote:

Point out for me where I've EVER said mass murder isn't a problem.
it's not a problem at all.. in fact, it happens in countries all over the world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

So removing the flag will stamp out racism and violence?   Charles Manson's intent 50 years ago was to start a race war, was there a confederate battle flag flying in Sacramento at the time?
link to where I said that.

I'll wait.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:again, I don't expect someone who has no problem with 9 people being murdered to agree with me.

it's cool - I actually appreciate your honesty as it relates to not hiding your feelings about the matter. I actually wish more people were as honest about it as you are.
This is what makes you an absolute asshole to debate.  If I disagree with your position then you equate that to me supporting mass murder.  It's dishonest, it's insulting but it must make you feel superior since you do it every time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'll wait.
Fuck you.   I'll send that link right after I see one where I supported mass murder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:again, I don't expect someone who has no problem with 9 people being murdered to agree with me.

This is what makes you an absolute asshole to debate.  If I disagree with your position then you equate that to me supporting mass murder.  It's dishonest, it's insulting but it must make you feel superior since you do it every time.
like I said, I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me. I'm not sure why we can't just state our views and be respectful about differences.

a message board conversation isn't going to change my mind about situations like this - and I don't expect it to change yours.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:NRA Board Member blames one of the victims for his own murder.. and the murder of the other 8 people...

A board member for the National Rifle Association blamed the gun-control position of South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney, a pastor who was killed in Wednesday night’s shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, for the deaths of his congregation.

"he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead,”

Jesus fucking Christ.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.
Fuck you.  I'll send that link right after I see one where I supported mass murder.
Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 9:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:NRA Board Member blames one of the victims for his own murder.. and the murder of the other 8 people...

Jesus fucking Christ.
it's a crazy world out there - and these are the very people who a) have a ton of money and b) have an entire political party in it's hip pocket.

but, remember.. "never again".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next