Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

+27
CheesySpartan
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
InTenSity
MasonGuy
Turtleneck
Vlad
Cym Jim
Snake Plissken
Motown Spartan
Cameron
HT
steveschneider
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Brock Middlebrook
Giant Moose
DWags
WhiteGreenShow
goodbar
The_Dude
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
31 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 11:23

LooseGoose wrote:Benjy Sarlin@BenjySarlin 3m3 minutes ago
Benjy Sarlin retweeted Kotaku
This is getting ridiculous
Benjy Sarlin added,
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 CIWu3PCUsAA1jEb
Kotaku @Kotaku
Apple is yanking Civil War games from the App Store... because they use the Confederate flag: http://bit.ly/1SNoA1F

This is getting to be akin to holocaust denial.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Empty Re: As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-25, 12:18

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-06-25, 17:51

Giant Moose wrote:Personally, I want to bring back the Know Nothing Party.

Aren't they currently calling themselves the Tea Party?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-09, 17:34

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Minnseota-flag-1000x600

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/forget-the-confederate-flag-the-minnesota-flags-racist-too

Oh no Bob! It looks like you have more work to do...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-09, 18:03

CheesySpartan wrote:As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Minnseota-flag-1000x600

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/forget-the-confederate-flag-the-minnesota-flags-racist-too

Oh no Bob!  It looks like you have more work to do...

Lol

This one though... http://boingboing.net/2015/07/07/mayor-says-town-seal-depicting.html
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-09, 18:22

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Minnseota-flag-1000x600

Oh no Bob!  It looks like you have more work to do...

Lol

This one though... http://boingboing.net/2015/07/07/mayor-says-town-seal-depicting.html

Whitesboro is racist? No way. That's whitesonlyville
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 03:43

Dan Gainor@dangainor 3h3 hours ago
#GOP governor signs bill to take down #ConfederateFlag put up by Democrats. Media turn it into victory for? Democrats. #journalism
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 07:58

Oh no Bob! It looks like you have more work to do...
if the state of Minnesota wants to get rid of it, it's cool with me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 07:58

LooseGoose wrote:Dan Gainor@dangainor 3h3 hours ago
#GOP governor signs bill to take down #ConfederateFlag put up by Democrats. Media turn it into victory for? Democrats. #journalism
definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see the racist South getting more and more marginalized.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 08:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Dan Gainor@dangainor 3h3 hours ago
definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see the racist South getting more and more marginalized.

9 pens to sign. Gotta love politics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 08:11

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see the racist South getting more and more marginalized.

Not bad actually. At one of my last companies, 9 signatures was close to the min to make any sort of change, and no I'm not joking
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 08:14

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

9 pens to sign.  Gotta love politics.  
I know... I read that. The symbolism of it is kinda cool.. and I hate to be cynical, but I have to believe that the GOP knows that this would be a lightning rod issue for them in an upcoming presidential election year. Which is why I suspect Nikki "I'm Brown, Too" Haley did a 180 in the span of a couple of days.

regardless of the reason, she did the right thing - which is good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 08:24

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Not bad actually. At one of my last companies, 9 signatures was close to the min to make any sort of change, and no I'm not joking

That really has no relevance.

At all.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 08:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I know... I read that. The symbolism of it is kinda cool.. and I hate to be cynical, but I have to believe that the GOP knows that this would be a lightning rod issue for them in an upcoming presidential election year. Which is why I suspect Nikki "I'm Brown, Too" Haley did a 180 in the span of a couple of days.

It's called grandstanding. The symbolism of it is made up hucksterism.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 08:27

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I know.. and, as I mentioned, it's likely all rooted in the 2016 election - but, regardless, it's still the right thing to do. And I suspect most people with a cerebral cortex understands the political grandstanding.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 09:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I know.. and, as I mentioned, it's likely all rooted in the 2016 election - but, regardless, it's still the right thing to do. And I suspect most people with a cerebral cortex understands the political grandstanding.

I'd rather hear more about sharks eating people than flags.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-10, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I and I hate to be cynical,

r.

Bob?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 10:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I and I hate to be cynical,

r.

Bob?
there is a fine line between cynicism and realism.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 10:50

can only imagine the outrage and anger this image creates in certain people..

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 CJjwpnhUkAAHH-o
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 11:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:can only imagine the outrage and anger this image creates in certain people..

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 CJjwpnhUkAAHH-o
No outrage here but a good chuckle as the networks broke there for live special reports......that's just fucking crazy overkill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 11:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can only imagine the outrage and anger this image creates in certain people..

No outrage here but a good chuckle as the networks broke there for live special reports......that's just fucking crazy overkill.
sorry that they broke in during your morning episode of Jerry Springer to cover a historical achievement in the civil rights movement.

if it makes you feel any better, the baby wasn't his.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 11:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
sorry that they broke in during your morning episode of Jerry Springer to cover a historical achievement in the civil rights movement.

Sorry to disappoint you man but not watching Springer.   I'm tuned into the American Heroes Channel watching documentaries of when this country was great at kicking the ass off anyone we didn't like.   You're too young to remember those days before we turned into a buncha vaginas freaking out over old flags.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-07-10, 11:56

can we just take this goddamn thing down and get back to the ebola??
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 12:57

goodbar wrote:can we just take this goddamn thing down and get back to the ebola??
ya know, it's no coincidence that our black president and ebola are from the same continent...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-10, 13:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you man but not watching Springer.   I'm tuned into the American Heroes Channel watching documentaries of when this country was great at kicking the ass off anyone we didn't like.   You're too young to remember those days before we turned into a buncha vaginas freaking out over old flags.

Every generation had old people like you saying the exact same thing. Good thing is that you're outdated way of thinking is becoming more marginalized every day it seems lately.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 13:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

so you're saying the "American Heroes Channel" you were watching broke away from it's programming to show a pivotal moment in American civil rights history, the Confederate Flag being removed from state grounds?

cool - any channel called the "American Heroes Chanel" should do that.. I'm not surprised you would whine about it, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 13:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
so you're saying the "American Heroes Channel" you were watching broke away from it's programming to show a pivotal moment in American civil rights history, the Confederate Flag being removed from state grounds?

cool - any channel called the "American Heroes Chanel" should do that.. I'm not surprised you would whine about it, though.
Nah, saw the networks did so on the interwebz.   AHC knows better than to offend their loyal viewers with that kind of pap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Nah, saw the networks did so on the interwebz.   AHC knows better than to offend their loyal viewers with that kind of pap.
that's cool.. enjoy watching TV.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-10, 19:13

There was a confederate flag you could win at some American style carnie game on the river in Rome As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-20, 18:33

Black Mississippi flag supporter dies in traffic accident

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1cfa48515c2dbf207c0f6a706700fbbd

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A black Mississippi man who often dressed in Confederate regalia to support the state flag has died in a one-car accident.

The Highway Patrol says 49-year-old Anthony Hervey was killed Sunday when the 2005 Ford Explorer he was driving left the roadway and overturned on Mississippi Highway 6 in Lafayette County.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538  As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 983955289

He must have been inconvenient to have around about now.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-20, 18:39

I love when people assert a sample size of one to make their point.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-20, 18:50

LooseGoose wrote:Black Mississippi flag supporter dies in traffic accident

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1cfa48515c2dbf207c0f6a706700fbbd

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A black Mississippi man who often dressed in Confederate regalia to support the state flag has died in a one-car accident.

The Highway Patrol says 49-year-old Anthony Hervey was killed Sunday when the 2005 Ford Explorer he was driving left the roadway and overturned on Mississippi Highway 6 in Lafayette County.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1550444538  As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 983955289

The ghost of Jefferson Davis wasn't going to allow that kind of business.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-20, 19:29

Turtleneck wrote:I love when people assert a sample size of one to make their point.
lol, I was funning around....and it's more than one my friend.

Oklahoma black man leads presidential protest by waving Confederate Flag

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Andrew_Duncomb_c17-0-622-353_s561x327

OKLAHOMA CITY — The President’s Oklahoma visit sparked controversy all over the state.
Supporters of the confederate flag have their own message to send to President Obama.
In Durant, Okla. Wednesday morning, trucks lined up awaiting his arrival, and now supporters are in Bricktown.
Supporters want to let the President know the Confederate flag, they say, stands for heritage, not hate. The organizer of the event is someone you might not expect to see standing behind this cause.
It is a red, white and blue that, for many, carries a message of hate… but that’s not the point these folks want to get across.
“We don’t believe it’s a symbol of racism,” Andrew Duncomb, an organizer in Oklahoma City who calls himself “the Black Rebel” says.
“Hell, I’m just out here supporting my flag, not racists, I don’t want no [sic] problems with anybody,” a supporter said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-20, 20:26

Whatever, Loose. We all know you fought in the Civil War for the south. You gave it away in your thread about remembering when we put a man on the moon, which happened just before the Civil War.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-20, 21:07

Turtleneck wrote:Whatever, Loose. We all know you fought in the Civil War for the south. You gave it away in your thread about remembering when we put a man on the moon, which happened just before the Civil War.
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1966794946 Good god man I double my examples to you to escape the small sample size problem and you're still testy.

Just accept the fact that Blacks fought for the South vs the snooty Northerners and all will be well.   And remember my friend, all lives matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-20, 21:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Whatever, Loose. We all know you fought in the Civil War for the south. You gave it away in your thread about remembering when we put a man on the moon, which happened just before the Civil War.
As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1966794946 As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 1966794946 Good god man I double my examples to you to escape the small sample size problem and you're still testy.

Just accept the fact that Blacks fought for the South vs the snooty Northerners and all will be well.   And remember my friend, all lives matter.

All lives do matter. That is why meat is murder.

Also, I am very sorry about your small sample size problem. While it is not a problem I have, remember it is not the sample size that matters but instead how you use the sample size.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-07-20, 22:02

LooseGoose wrote:Black Mississippi flag supporter dies in traffic accident

Suge Knight had no comment
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-07-20, 22:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I love when people assert a sample size of one to make their point.

As a Proud American, I'm Very Happy to See the Confederate Flag Flying at the South Carolina State Capitol Today..  - Page 9 Andrew_Duncomb_c17-0-622-353_s561x327

OKLAHOMA CITY — The President’s Oklahoma visit sparked controversy all over the state.
Supporters of the confederate flag have their own message to send to President Obama.
In Durant, Okla. Wednesday morning, trucks lined up awaiting his arrival, and now supporters are in Bricktown.
Supporters want to let the President know the Confederate flag, they say, stands for heritage, not hate. The organizer of the event is someone you might not expect to see standing behind this cause.
It is a red, white and blue that, for many, carries a message of hate… but that’s not the point these folks want to get across.
“We don’t believe it’s a symbol of racism,” Andrew Duncomb, an organizer in Oklahoma City who calls himself “the Black Rebel” says.
“Hell, I’m just out here supporting my flag, not racists, I don’t want no [sic] problems with anybody,” a supporter said.

Da fuq is Will I Am doing?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-20, 22:22

LooseGoose wrote:

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-21, 02:13

So I didn't click the link, but loose's sample size is up to 2?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next