Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep

+21
Heinrich
TrueGreenSpartan
tTito
xwing
Pervis Muldoon
WCS
MiamiSpartan
Rodeo Burger
JEK
Stoops21
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Bizarro Fletch
Rocinante
DWags
duffy munn
NigelUno
InTenSity
Turtleneck
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep

Post by Pervis Muldoon Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Izzo should start every press conference by saying, "Consider yourselves lucky I haven't left for the NBA yet, you thankless cunts."
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep

Post by duffy munn Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

Stoops, you have to understand where that comment came from. It came from a very unhappy man, who is basically retired and has nothing going on in his life.  He obsesses over me and stalks me daily.  The comment was a manifestation of his anger that he likes to direct toward me.  The whole Izzo doesn't owe you anything was just your typical troll jab I get from Duffy on a daily basis. He especially likes to attack me personally on the RCMB because he knows I can't respond. I just ignore the troll because that's what he is. White boy hatcher called him a troll and it fits him to a T.  But I digress. I do agree with you.  Izzo is being two faced when he says he's a lifer then reneges on that comment when things don't go his way in recruiting and his team fails to make another final four. The article just goes to show you that he shouldn't make a stand like that in a press conference after he learns Lebron won't even talk to him.

Izzo doesn't owe you or any MSU fan anything. And I thought this was the forum you craved to eviscerate people ? Can't do that when you are a coward and duck me.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm

tVargman Prime wrote:

I'm a Spartan for life and I haven't worked for MSU since my last year as an undergrad.

Well said.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xwing Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 am

Warning long:

first, This is a thread that would definitely be locked at tRCMB.

It has been kind of hard to see the football team have so much success but the basketball team struggle the last couple of years.

In fairness they have won the B1G a few times in the the last 5 or 6 years.

Izzo really screwed up when he went all in for Parker and lost. Is going to be interesting to see what kind of a team they have next year with the talent and experience they have.

This was MSUs year to win the whole thing and UCONN out toughed them inside and was very disappointing to see. Izzo said they gave up going inside and halftime (they actually had the lead) and because of that they screwed themselves in the second half when outside shots started to clang.

It has been a mystery IMO why they can't develop bigs. Outside of draymond green and Randolph (who hardly counts) MSU has never been able to develop bigs on offense. Payne played like more of a 3 or 4.

Serious question: if I am a 7 foot center would I want to go to MSU? If I am Matt Costello do I think this coaching staff is going to develop me into an NBA player?
xwing
xwing
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue May 06, 2014 9:24 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Izzo should start every press conference by saying, "Consider yourselves lucky I haven't left for the NBA yet, you thankless cunts."

This. What a bunch ungrateful whiney bitches some of you are.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue May 06, 2014 9:40 am

tTito wrote:

This. What a bunch ungrateful whiney bitches some of you are.

So, it's ok to proclaim after Lebron blows you off that you don't want the NBA job in Cleveland and are a "Lifer" at MSU, then a few years later after your team blows it in the elite 8 you basically retract what you said to the fan base and prospective recruits that you will listen again? You Sunshine blowers don't believe in holding anyone accountable, unless its to "get back" at those who do.  Go back and provide more excuses for JLS and BW and tell us why we are ungrateful for wanting a better program and that we should just accept crap like what we saw on the field. I am grateful for all Izzo has done, however, the fact that the NBA talk is starting again and he is once again giving equivocal responses, makes me question whether what he said when he was a "lifer" was genuine.  Duke is paying coach K ungodly amounts of money, so I can see why he will never leave. Still, don't make that comment unless you mean it.  All I am saying. Heck maybe he will be a lifer, just put all this crap to rest and say it again
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 am

Tanfan! wrote:

So, it's ok to proclaim after Lebron blows you off that you don't want the NBA job in Cleveland and are a "Lifer" at MSU, then a few years later after your team blows it in the elite 8 you basically retract what you said to the fan base and prospective recruits that you will listen again? You Sunshine blowers don't believe in holding anyone accountable, unless its to "get back" at those who do.  Go back and provide more excuses for JLS and BW and tell us why we are ungrateful for wanting a better program and that we should just accept crap like what we saw on the field. I am grateful for all Izzo has done, however, the fact that the NBA talk is starting again and he is once again giving equivocal responses, makes me question whether what he said when he was a "life" was genuine.  Duke is paying coach K ungodly amounts of money, so I can see why he will never leave. Still, don't make that comment unless you mean it.  All I am saying.

Not sure it's accurate to say Lebron blew Izzo off.

And, if Lebron had stayed in Cleveland, I think Izzo would have taken the job.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 am

xwing wrote:Warning long:

It has been kind of hard to see the football team have so much success but the basketball team struggle the last couple of years.

Izzo really screwed up when he went all in for Parker and lost. Is going to be interesting to see what kind of a team they have next year with the talent and experience they have.

This was MSUs year to win the whole thing and UCONN out toughed them inside and was very disappointing to see. Izzo said they gave up going inside and halftime (they actually had the lead) and because of that they screwed themselves in the second half when outside shots started to clang.

It has been a mystery IMO why they can't develop bigs. Outside of draymond green and Randolph (who hardly counts) MSU has never been able to develop bigs on offense. Payne played like more of a 3 or 4.

Serious question: if I am a 7 foot center would I want to go to MSU? If I am Matt Costello do I think this coaching staff is going to develop me into an NBA player?

The whole big man development is such a straw man argument. Their are 30 NBA teams and they don't even all have a 'good' big man. That alone should help you realize 'good' big men are, without question, the hardest player to come by. Most, and I truly do mean most, NCAA teams don't have true big men. Payne will play 4 in the NBA most likely but he was certainly a good (if not great) center in NCAA terms.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue May 06, 2014 9:43 am

NigelUno wrote:

Not sure it's accurate to say Lebron blew Izzo off.  

And, if Lebron had stayed in Cleveland, I think Izzo would have taken the job.

It was reported that Izzo reached out to Lebron and Lebron would not returned his calls. He then made the decision to stay at MSU for life.  I agree, if Lebron stays at Cleveland, Izzo is Head Coach
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 am

xwing wrote:Warning long:

Not hating, but I'm always mystified by the "Izzo doesn't develop bigs" mantra that occasionally  pops up in these discussions.

First of all, it's pretty convenient to your argument that you try to eliminate Green, Randolph and Payne from the conversation at the outset.  That's sort of like saying Dean Smith didn't develop very good talent other than Michael Jordan and James Worthy.  

Also, I'm not sure how you can possibly make the case that 6'10 Payne is not a big, but again I guess it's convenient to your argument to eliminate one of the best bigs in the country who developed beyond anyone's wildest dreams from his freshman to senior season from a discussion about developing bigs.  Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 502811600 

By the way, another big man who did OK for us was Derrick Nix.  The 2012-13 team probably had the best big man combo in college basketball with him and AP.  I'd say Goran Suton also developed pretty well from a guy who was treated like Alex Gauna his first few seasons.  Paul Davis was a great big man, though everyone seems to remember him for having cramps in one game instead of the fact that he helped take us to arguably THE pivotal Final Four in Izzo's career and averaged 17 and 9 his senior season.  

I won't continue because IMHO the larger issue is the fact that college basketball just doesn't have many big men any more.  We all have green blinders on, but how many teams in college basketball have consistently developed big men talent in the one and done era?  Kentucky and UConn come to mind.  After that I'm at a loss to name others.  Even Coach K can't do it, unless you think the Plumlee's were all that.  The days of Brand, Boozer, etc. are long gone.  Every college coach in the country is desperate for big talent - it just isn't out there like it used to be. And when they do pop up, they're sure as hell not staying beyond a year.

Rant over.

Last edited by Bizarro Fletch on Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 06, 2014 9:48 am

Tanfan! wrote:

It was reported that Izzo reached out to Lebron and Lebron would not returned his calls. He then made the decision to stay at MSU for life.  I agree, if Lebron stays at Cleveland, Izzo is Head Coach

The story was they never spoke (and they may not have). But, I think Izzo knew Lebron wasn't staying in Cleveland.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue May 06, 2014 9:49 am

Tanfan! wrote:

So, it's ok to proclaim after Lebron blows you off that you don't want the NBA job in Cleveland and are a "Lifer" at MSU, then a few years later after your team blows it in the elite 8 you basically retract what you said to the fan base and prospective recruits that you will listen again? You Sunshine blowers don't believe in holding anyone accountable, unless its to "get back" at those who do.  Go back and provide more excuses for JLS and BW and tell us why we are ungrateful for wanting a better program and that we should just accept crap like what we saw on the field. I am grateful for all Izzo has done, however, the fact that the NBA talk is starting again and he is once again giving equivocal responses, makes me question whether what he said when he was a "lifer" was genuine.  Duke is paying coach K ungodly amounts of money, so I can see why he will never leave. Still, don't make that comment unless you mean it.  All I am saying.  Heck maybe he will be a lifer, just put all this crap to rest and say it again

This whole argument is tired and even you know it Tanner. I think the funny thing is, it's people like you who want absolutes, that are the exact reason that Izzo tries to never give absolutes. He saw what happened to Saban in EL and has never forgotten that. Would I love for him to say "I will never listen to other offers again"? Sure, but that isn't good business for anyone accept DEers like you.

I wish the NBA talk wouldn't come up every year, but the fact is, Izzo said multiple times this off season that NOBODY has talked to him about any of the jobs he's been mentioned in, said he'll be back next year, and is consistently out there recruiting and trying to better the program. On top of that, Hollis has said, on the record, that if Izzo had taken the Cleveland job he'd of had the position filled within a week and believed that the new coach would have created no drop in the quality of the team. I'll trust there words.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 am

Tanfan! wrote:

So, it's ok to proclaim after Lebron blows you off that you don't want the NBA job in Cleveland and are a "Lifer" at MSU, then a few years later after your team blows it in the elite 8 you basically retract what you said to the fan base and prospective recruits that you will listen again? You Sunshine blowers don't believe in holding anyone accountable, unless its to "get back" at those who do.  Go back and provide more excuses for JLS and BW and tell us why we are ungrateful for wanting a better program and that we should just accept crap like what we saw on the field. I am grateful for all Izzo has done, however, the fact that the NBA talk is starting again and he is once again giving equivocal responses, makes me question whether what he said when he was a "lifer" was genuine.  Duke is paying coach K ungodly amounts of money, so I can see why he will never leave. Still, don't make that comment unless you mean it.  All I am saying.  Heck maybe he will be a lifer, just put all this crap to rest and say it again

So you want him to stay, but you want him to make YOU feel better by proclaiming he's here for good? Or is it that you believe his "never say never" statement affects recruiting?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 am

tTito wrote:

So you want him to stay, but you want him to make YOU feel better by proclaiming he's here for good? Or is it that you believe his "never say never" statement affects recruiting?

Recruits hate it when their potential coach has ties to the NBA...
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue May 06, 2014 10:02 am

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Yeah, it would really suck if Flip Saunders called Izzo and asked him if Gary Harris would be a solid player for him with the 5th overall pick.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinrich Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 am

It was reported that the only reason LeBron went to south beach was because Izzo decided to stay in EL-- AND Izzo only chose to stay at MSU to end the media frenzy, which was driven by tRCMB users constantly posting about seeing him shopping with is son at L&L. Was tanfan banned during that era?
Heinrich
Heinrich
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xwing Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Not hating, but I'm always mystified by the "Izzo doesn't develop bigs" mantra that occasionally  pops up in these discussions.

First of all, it's pretty convenient to your argument that you try to eliminate Green, Randolph and Payne from the conversation at the outset.  That's sort of like saying Dean Smith didn't develop very good talent other than Michael Jordan and James Worthy.  

Also, I'm not sure how you can possibly make the case that 6'10 Payne is not a big, but again I guess it's convenient to your argument to eliminate one of the best bigs in the country who developed beyond anyone's wildest dreams from his freshman to senior season from a discussion about developing bigs.  Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 502811600 

By the way, another big man who did OK for us was Derrick Nix.  The 2012-13 team probably had the best big man combo in college basketball with him and AP.  I'd say Goran Suton also developed pretty well from a guy who was treated like Alex Gauna his first few seasons.  Paul Davis was a great big man, though everyone seems to remember him for having cramps in one game instead of the fact that he helped take us to arguably THE pivotal Final Four in Izzo's career and averaged 17 and 9 his senior season.  

I won't continue because IMHO the larger issue is the fact that college basketball just doesn't have many big men any more.  We all have green blinders on, but how many teams in college basketball have consistently developed big men talent in the one and done era?  Kentucky and UConn come to mind.  After that I'm at a loss to name others.  Even Coach K can't do it, unless you think the Plumlee's were all that.  The days of Brand, Boozer, etc. are long gone.  Every college coach in the country is desperate for big talent - it just isn't out there like it used to be.  And when they do pop up, they're sure as hell not staying beyond a year.

Rant over.

Izzo did not use Costello or try to take the ball inside at all in the second half and it was inexplicable  (Costello played well in the first half).

Payne had the ability to play inside but IMO has to put on a little bit more weight. UCONN pushed him around.

I don't blame izzo for the loss solely because you win and lose as a team but going guard heavy against UCONNs guards especially with the way UCONNs guards were playing was not going to work.

I wish izzo and the Spartans nothing but the best but last year was the year they had to win it. Too bad applying couldn't stay healthy. In the end that made a huge difference. No one could take the ball inside and score against UCONN. It had to be Harris, Appling, Payne, or Costello. Appling was hurt, Payne wasn't strong enough and got double teamed and Costello didn't get enough chances. Harris slashed inside a few times but it wasn't enough.
xwing
xwing
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue May 06, 2014 12:09 pm

xwing wrote:

Izzo did not use Costello or try to take the ball inside at all in the second half and it was inexplicable  (Costello played well in the first half).

Payne had the ability to play inside but IMO has to put on a little bit more weight. UCONN pushed him around.

I don't blame izzo for the loss solely because you win and lose as a team but going guard heavy against UCONNs guards especially with the way UCONNs guards were playing was not going to work.

I wish izzo and the Spartans nothing but the best but last year was the year they had to win it. Too bad applying couldn't stay healthy. In the end that made a huge difference. No one could take the ball inside and score against UCONN. It had to be Harris, Appling, Payne, or Costello. Appling was hurt, Payne wasn't strong enough and got double teamed and Costello didn't get enough chances. Harris slashed inside a few times but it wasn't enough.

I sorry but are you actually using ONE game to justify your claim that MSU can't develop big men? scratch 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm

xwing wrote:

UConn collapsed on Payne and hacked the shit out of him, and the refs were content to swallow their whistles. God forbid when Appling put a finger on one of their guards though. I knew we had lost that game in the first couple of minutes when I saw the shit they were getting away with inside. It worked too. UConn knew they had to take our inside threat away, and they were willing to foul to do so and when they weren't getting called for it, we withdrew. It doesn't matter at this point, I'm hoping that Tum Tum is as good as advertised and Valentine gets more consistent. I like teams that aren't selfish, but not so much that they pass the ball around for 34 seconds and then take a last second, oh shit, shot.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue May 06, 2014 12:17 pm

xwing wrote:

I wish izzo and the Spartans nothing but the best but last year was the year they had to win it.

Tell us about it, when Peyton left, we all knew we had blown our best chance at a natty.

-Signed
Tennessee
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 pm

xwing wrote:

I guess I thought we were talking about Izzo's supposed inability to develop big men. This post is about his game plan and in-game adjustments against UConn.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xwing Tue May 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I guess I thought we were talking about Izzo's supposed inability to develop big men.  This post is about his game plan and in-game adjustments against UConn.

The game was a microcosm of the lack of an inside game for most of the year. UCONN didn't have much scoring from their bigs either but their guards got into the lane at will.

Yeah I know that the problem if not developing bigs is no different than most other schools. MSU must develop more guys into the nba. The nba is a taller league. Is tough for shorter players to make it there.

I know it probably won't happen but I wish Dawson could develop a jump shot.

Of course I also wanted Durrell summers to develop handles and that didn't happen either.
xwing
xwing
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Tue May 06, 2014 3:18 pm

xwing wrote:

The game was a microcosm of the lack of an inside game for most of the year. UCONN didn't have much scoring from their bigs either but their guards got into the lane at will.

Yeah I know that the problem if not developing bigs is no different than most other schools. MSU must develop more guys into the nba. The nba is a taller league. Is tough for shorter players to make it there.

I know it probably won't happen but I wish Dawson could develop a jump shot.

Of course I also wanted Durrell summers to develop handles and that didn't happen either.

I don't think it's a newsflash that this year's team suffered from a lack of a second interior presence. But I'm glad we're no longer talking about this somehow being indicative of Izzo being unable to develop big men. Obviously one game or even one season aren't indicative of a 20 year career, nor does it indicate a trend.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 17, 2014 6:55 am

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24563567/tom-izzo-disappointed-in-rising-number-of-transfers

Had to bump this. I'm sure all those rumors aren't impacting your ability to land a transfer, Tom. Rember when you said you were a lifer? Lol. If the Miami position were to open up Tom, could you say no to Lebron?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 am

Heinrich wrote:It was reported that the only reason LeBron went to south beach was because Izzo decided to stay in EL-- AND Izzo only chose to stay at MSU to end the media frenzy, which was driven by tRCMB users constantly posting about seeing him shopping with is son at L&L. Was tanfan banned during that era?

Bwaaa. You are so full of shit. Lebron wouldn't take izzo's calls. Had he done do izzo was gone. Now go back to tcock with your fellow blowers you pussyfied hater. You can't get me banned here pussy.  cat 

Last edited by Tanfan! on Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 am

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

True. They go elsewhere. Like Florida. Since the magic fiasco billy hasn't been mentioned anywhere.  Basketball 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Sat May 17, 2014 7:13 am

Tanfan! wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24563567/tom-izzo-disappointed-in-rising-number-of-transfers

Had to bump this. I'm sure all those rumors aren't impacting your ability to land a transfer, Tom. Rember when you said you were a lifer? Lol. If the Miami position were to open up Tom, could you say no to Lebron?

I'm so excited for next years off season in another huge circus. But remember tanfan, Izzo doesn't owe us anything. Leaving his legacy behind to go coach lazy punks is a great story. Meanwhile our bball would be in shambles for years from a media slaughter and drop off in recruiting.
He needs to end this bull shiit!
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 17, 2014 7:21 am

Stoops21 wrote:

I'm so excited for next years off season in another huge circus. But remember tanfan, Izzo doesn't owe us anything. Leaving his legacy behind to go coach lazy punks is a great story. Meanwhile our bball would be in shambles for years from a media slaughter and drop off in recruiting.

But we've got a professional spin doctor named fletch who sees it a different way. (Fletch spins for a living by the way)  Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 4168935571

According to Duffy he doesn't owe ME anything. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat May 17, 2014 7:25 am

How can Tom complain and take transfers at the same time ?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How can Tom complain and take transfers at the same time ?

I dunno. He's doing it.  sunny 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 am

Tanfan! wrote:

True. They go elsewhere. Like Florida. Since the magic fiasco billy hasn't been mentioned anywhere.  Basketball 

http://www.lakersnation.com/why-floridas-billy-donovan-should-be-the-next-lakers-coach/2014/05/07/

http://fansided.com/2014/03/22/nba-rumors-florida-gators-billy-donovan-ruling-nba-return/#!OfTPb

Last edited by NigelUno on Sat May 17, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat May 17, 2014 10:05 am

Stoops21 wrote:

A "media slaughter"?  Oh great another article about Izzo might go to the NBA in the Freep - Page 2 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am

NigelUno wrote:

http://www.lakersnation.com/why-floridas-billy-donovan-should-be-the-next-lakers-coach/2014/05/07/

http://fansided.com/2014/03/22/nba-rumors-florida-gators-billy-donovan-ruling-nba-return/#!OfTPb

Eviseration.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Sun May 18, 2014 12:32 pm

http://m.startribune.com/?id=259682811

"(Izzo was offered the same five-year, $35 million offer to coach and run the Pistons that Van Gundy eventually accepted last week. Izzo also declined when Cleveland fired Mike Brown and called for the second time in four years. Hoiberg, too, appears content to remain in college coaching, at least for now.)"
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BillOGoods Sun May 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Per Tan's original post, was today's article in the Free Piece of Shit about, of course, Mangum TI being mentioned for the Piston job, but, newsflash, so was John Beilein.  Finally, JB is in the ". . . to the [insert NBA team" mix.  Much deserved:

"Before the Detroit Pistons ultimately decided to hire Stan Van Gundy as their new coach and president of basketball operations, the search firm they hired put together a list of candidates that included many college coaches — including Michigan State’s Tom Izzo and Michigan’s John Beilein."

(Since I'm a new member and this is my inaugural post, I couldn't post the link. That makes a lit of sense?)
BillOGoods
BillOGoods
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun May 18, 2014 1:35 pm

BillOGoods wrote:Per Tan's original post, was today's article in the Free Piece of Shit about, of course, Mangum TI being mentioned for the Piston job, but, newsflash, so was John Beilein.  Finally, JB is in the ". . . to the [insert NBA team" mix.  Much deserved:

"Before the Detroit Pistons ultimately decided to hire Stan Van Gundy as their new coach and president of basketball operations, the search firm they hired put together a list of candidates that included many college coaches — including Michigan State’s Tom Izzo and Michigan’s John Beilein."

(Since I'm a new member and this is my inaugural post, I couldn't post the link.  That makes a lit of sense?)

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun May 18, 2014 2:39 pm

BillOGoods wrote:Per Tan's original post, was today's article in the Free Piece of Shit about, of course, Mangum TI being mentioned for the Piston job, but, newsflash, so was John Beilein.  Finally, JB is in the ". . . to the [insert NBA team" mix.  Much deserved:

(Since I'm a new member and this is my inaugural post, I couldn't post the link. That makes a lit of sense?)

Downvoted, because bog.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BillOGoods Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Right now my reputation is "0." I'm good with that at this point.
BillOGoods
BillOGoods
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun May 18, 2014 4:41 pm

(Since I'm a new member and this is my inaugural post, I couldn't post the link.  That makes a lit of sense?)

Welcome BOG. You are free to express your opinions on this board. Some might not like them, but pfuck them. Enjoy the ride.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BillOGoods Sun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Tanfan! wrote:[quote="Welcome BOG. You are free to express your opinions on this board. Some might not like them, but pfuck them. Enjoy the ride.  

I thought about doing a law blog devoted to my love of, and many, many years of practice in, warehouse receipt and bills of lading law (I'm working on a multivolume treatise right now), but this is a far better.
BillOGoods
BillOGoods
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next