Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

+66
TrueGreenSpartan
Macks
Zapp Brannigan
maizegoblue
A. Allen
Cameron
Turtleneck
RokEmSokEmRobot
Pervis Muldoon
Youngblood 96
Bud Fox
StylesGShmooth
xsanguine
Spartan Nachos
J_LaP
Punisher98
bulldogg
Trevor Barnes
Floyd Robertson
Green Ninja
ROtown Sparty
goState18
The Lonely Stoner
SawGreen
Duke Silver
DWags
Rocinante
Brock Middlebrook
bryanleeg
SpartanInNH
Mentalstate
Lunchables
JEK
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
MrMojoRisin
AMwood
Dendrobates
pulling69
Dix Steele
Clarett's Folly
Ass Dan
J T
By-Tor
Molon Labe
tanfan!
green night
Snake Plissken
Gomer
Spartan Pride
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Heat Miser
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cosmo_Kramer
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Notorious GiB
SeeRockCity
Keith Stone
Death Roe
That's Good D!
70 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? Empty Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

Post by That's Good D! Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 am

Some here will be switching back and forth between swill and trcmb. I did for about 2 hours. The moment I knew that I was done with trcmb was when I was immediately redirected to Vegas slots on the App Store without so much as a click.

Did anyone else here have a "straw that broke the camel's back" moment over on trcmb?
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? Empty Re: Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:45 am

This last update was awful. It's got a LOT of potential, but it seems like they never tested it out on its own separate forum.

I wish it went back to vB. The good old days.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? Empty Re: Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

Post by Keith Stone Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:53 am

That's Good D! wrote:Some here will be switching back and forth between swill and trcmb. I did for about 2 hours. The moment I knew that I was done with trcmb was when I was immediately redirected to Vegas slots on the App Store without so much as a click.

Did anyone else here have a "straw that broke the camel's back" moment over on trcmb?

When I texted you and told you I was traded to Swill from tRCMB and you responded with "What's Swill?" I knew immediately I was part of an elite crew.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Good D! Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 am

Keith Stone wrote:
That's Good D! wrote:Some here will be switching back and forth between swill and trcmb. I did for about 2 hours. The moment I knew that I was done with trcmb was when I was immediately redirected to Vegas slots on the App Store without so much as a click.

When I texted you and told you I was traded to Swill from tRCMB and you responded with "What's Swill?" I knew immediately I was part of an elite crew.

By transitivity, I believe that makes me an elite poster as well.
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 am

Keith, you live in Kalamazoo? So do I.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am

Death Roe wrote:Keith, you live in Kalamazoo? So do I.

Technically am based there - travel a shit ton for work though - currently out in Cali. I'd suggest meeting up for a drink at Wayside sometime but after last night... no thanks.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 am

Death Roe wrote:This last update was awful. It's got a LOT of potential, but it seems like they never tested it out on its own separate forum.

Hey Death Roe! Welcome to the swill! glad you made it.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 am

Haha. I don't care too much for Wayside.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 am

SeeRockCity wrote:
Death Roe wrote:This last update was awful. It's got a LOT of potential, but it seems like they never tested it out on its own separate forum.

Hey Death Roe!  Welcome to the swill!  glad you made it.

Thanks man. Glad to be here.

Hope it sticks around. We just all have to spread the word.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:10 am

The last six months I was spending less and less time on that board. I would log in and read maybe two threads and then log off. I was a few days ago my ban had benn lifted. So, I stated a harmless thread "hi". It turned into a def between bog and his haters. Then dwags started a thread predicting when I would get banned again. I responded to a few posts and was banned. I'm officially over it. I'll never go back. That really pissed me off and Trevor gets off on it. Sad thing is we were good friends. Met up for dinner etc.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 am

Trevor is a dirtbag. Someday the truth will come out on just how much he truly sold out for to 247. So many boners thing he makes nothing on that. My hunch is he is making good money off allowing 247 to destroy his site. The site the posters built into what it became.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 am

Notorious GiB wrote:Trevor is a dirtbag. Someday the truth will come out on just how much he truly sold out for to 247. So many boners thing he makes nothing on that. My hunch is he is making good money off allowing 247 to destroy his site. The site the posters built into what it became.

Trevor is a dirtbag for making money?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:38 am

Trevor has made it look like he barely makes anything off this site. I just don't believe that's the case.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:44 am

anytime someone succumbs to the corporate backing, resources and money, nothing good can really happen..

tRCMB was a fun place at one time - between the craving for money, attention, and fortune, combined with their intolerance for anything they don't personal agree with, it went downhill in a hurry.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 am

Notorious GiB wrote:Trevor has made it look like he barely makes anything off this site. I just don't believe that's the case.
I bet if you paid for a VIP membership, he might answer your question..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 am

Notorious GiB wrote:Trevor has made it look like he barely makes anything off this site. I just don't believe that's the case.

If you are a paying member and are unhappy, then stop paying.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:04 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:anytime someone succumbs to the corporate backing, resources and money, nothing good can really happen..

tRCMB was a fun place at one time - between the craving for money, attention, and fortune, combined with their intolerance for anything they don't personal agree with, it went downhill in a hurry.

No way this is the real Bobby Sak. That's like 10 posts worth of words.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 am

Simple; when innocent bans went from 1 day to 3 months and the mods lost the ability to check themselves and Trevor never jumped in. That was my moment and I am finally getting a chance to take my vengeance out on here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 am

blanch32 wrote:Simple;  when innocent bans went from 1 day to 3 months and the mods lost the ability to check themselves and Trevor never jumped in.  That was my moment and I am finally getting a chance to take my vengeance out on here

You are pretty angry for a guy who claims to get strange regularly.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:34 am

Giant Moose wrote:
blanch32 wrote:Simple;  when innocent bans went from 1 day to 3 months and the mods lost the ability to check themselves and Trevor never jumped in.  That was my moment and I am finally getting a chance to take my vengeance out on here

You are pretty angry for a guy who claims to get strange regularly.

I can tell this is going to get old, fast, if Blanch comes here to get REVENGEANCE!!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 am

Dude three key rods simply didn't like me or my topics that were well with in the rules both explicit and unwritten and I just sat on it until this board opened. What was I to do?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 am

.....and I have a girlfriend now but thanks to the magic of tinder I banged 7 chicks in two months including a threeway
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 am

blanch32 wrote:.....and I have a girlfriend now but thanks to the magic of tinder I banged 7 chicks in two months including a threeway  

Tinder  lol! 
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 am

blanch32 wrote:.....and I have a girlfriend now but thanks to the magic of tinder I banged 7 chicks in two months including a threeway  

Pics of gf?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 am

No pics but I might bring her to the swills kick off tailgate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 am

blanch32 wrote:Dude three key rods simply didn't like me or my topics that were well with in the rules both explicit and unwritten and I just sat on it until this board opened.  What was I to do?

Stop paying?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 am

Nigel I never paid. In fact I believe they owe me for my portion of the ad revenue
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

Nigel is defending Trevor and the rods on here. I can tell he's going to be a menace to this board. Nigel you are banned all the time. Why do you defend that board? I'm shocked at your level of loyalty. I would think you'd love the freedom this board brings. Why ?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 am

Oh and Trevor makes a lot if money through a licensing agreement. That's why he got rid of all the controversial posters and allowed the blowers to take over.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am

Tanfan! wrote:Nigel is defending Trevor and the rods on here. I can tell he's going to be a menace to this board.  Nigel you are banned all the time. Why do you defend that board? I'm shocked at your level of loyalty. I would think you'd love the freedom this board brings. Why ?

WTF are you talking about?

Who am I defending?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:41 am

Internet. Serious business. Get over it. Lets make this place better than the old RCMB. Someone turn on the raining spartan helmets!
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:00 pm

tRCMB killed itself. We all knew this would happen, I think, when Barnes signed on with the 247 overlords and made the switch. The interface, the poor user options, the dumb changes like posting pictures of girls in bikinis or not being able to say "****" in a public domain -- it's just enough. There are too many idiotic posters who do nothing to accelerate conversation. Case in point: anal.

I'm just over that life. It's a wreck right now, and if all the quality posters defect then really, what's left?
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Death Roe wrote:

Tinder  lol! 

That avatar...

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? Tumblr_m8fv4zB88g1rd95x4o1_500
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Can we have FTW back here?! Can we talk about Big Sean?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

OTPT wrote: Can we talk about Big Sean?!

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? This-is-a-name-i-have-not-heard-in-a-long-time
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Did Keith Stone just post a full size image? Am I in heaven?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm

OTPT wrote:Did Keith Stone just post a full size image? Am I in heaven?

Twisted Evil 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:tRCMB killed itself. We all knew this would happen, I think, when Barnes signed on with the 247 overlords and made the switch. The interface, the poor user options, the dumb changes like posting pictures of girls in bikinis or not being able to say "****" in a public domain -- it's just enough. There are too many idiotic posters who do nothing to accelerate conversation. Case in point: anal.

I'm just over that life. It's a wreck right now, and if all the quality posters defect then really, what's left?
pretty good assessment here..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:tRCMB killed itself. We all knew this would happen, I think, when Barnes signed on with the 247 overlords and made the switch. The interface, the poor user options, the dumb changes like posting pictures of girls in bikinis or not being able to say "****" in a public domain -- it's just enough. There are too many idiotic posters who do nothing to accelerate conversation. Case in point: anal.

The thing about F U C K seemed to be a Snake crusade, with maybe another couple of mods. Trevor's view on that was different. Snake said any use of the word at all was bannable. Trevor said that it's ok if you're in the heat of the moment talking about a game or something, he just didn't like it when telling people to F uck off or otherwise directing it at people. But then people were getting banned for any use of it, against Trevor's direction

I don't mean that to defend Trevor. In fact, it's more of an example of Trevor's lack of control and/or lack of caring.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

I canz post here?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next