Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

+66
TrueGreenSpartan
Macks
Zapp Brannigan
maizegoblue
A. Allen
Cameron
Turtleneck
RokEmSokEmRobot
Pervis Muldoon
Youngblood 96
Bud Fox
StylesGShmooth
xsanguine
Spartan Nachos
J_LaP
Punisher98
bulldogg
Trevor Barnes
Floyd Robertson
Green Ninja
ROtown Sparty
goState18
The Lonely Stoner
SawGreen
Duke Silver
DWags
Rocinante
Brock Middlebrook
bryanleeg
SpartanInNH
Mentalstate
Lunchables
JEK
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
MrMojoRisin
AMwood
Dendrobates
pulling69
Dix Steele
Clarett's Folly
Ass Dan
J T
By-Tor
Molon Labe
tanfan!
green night
Snake Plissken
Gomer
Spartan Pride
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Heat Miser
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cosmo_Kramer
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Notorious GiB
SeeRockCity
Keith Stone
Death Roe
That's Good D!
70 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-24, 09:31

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

May have been your Spartan swill thread. Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 502811600

They didn't ban me right away though so that's why I'm a little confused. I guess I can't blame them though.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which single moment made you leave tRCMB?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 09:31

Keith Stone wrote:

I'm either banned or they turned off the ability for me to post in threads or post new threads so if other people are having the same issue, that might be why. Or I'm banned, I don't know what I did. Oh well. I was going to contribute to the quarter-life crisis thread but apparently I am not worthy since I belong to tSwill,

Actually it may be more related to a bug they currently have where new threads show up 4 or 5 times. Id bet 247 hired the fired healthcare.gov developers.

Last edited by LoneWolfSparty on 2014-04-24, 09:32; edited 1 time in total
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-24, 09:32

Keith Stone wrote:

I'm either banned or they turned off the ability for me to post in threads or post new threads so if other people are having the same issue, that might be why. Or I'm banned, I don't know what I did. Oh well. I was going to contribute to the quarter-life crisis thread but apparently I am not worthy since I belong to tSwill,

Just checked. I can still post. I thought the loved one dying thread might have done me in. Maybe if I post in tRCMB thread that is showing up 5 times and can't be deleted...
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-24, 09:36

Everybody needs to post in the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" thread over there.  lol! 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-24, 09:41

Giant Moose wrote:

Just checked. I can still post. I thought the loved one dying thread might have done me in. Maybe if I post in tRCMB thread that is showing up 5 times and can't be deleted...

That was a great thread, I was dying reading it. (No pun intended)
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-24, 09:42

Oh my god check out the front page of trcmb what a joke. Like a dozen o the same thread, same problem as last night
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2014-04-24, 09:45

Giant Moose wrote:Everybody needs to post in the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" thread over there.  lol! 

Bloody Hell  alien 

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 Trcmb_11
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-24, 09:45

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Bloody Hell  alien 

Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 Trcmb_11

What a mess.  Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 1966794946 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-04-24, 11:47

Tanfan! wrote:

He's not even an MSU grad. Am I passionate about MSU sports? Hell yes! I fly up every year for a game or two. I traveled to the Big Ten title game and the Rose Bowl when others like Victory Bell bailed on the Rose Bowl after he learned Bullough was out.  To allow a creep like that and McMurphy to stay on that board after I supported it for so many years was the classic stab in the back.  Hiring mods with agendas was the downfall, however, the owner really doesn't care.

Lol, he absolutely hates when people bring up he didn't go to MSU too. It just cuts so deep, gotta love it.

Yeah man, I used to go at it with you a little bit....but I know you're a real Spartan. People misunderstand your frustration for giving up on the team. Rogue is just a complete ass, and I wonder if he even has any friends in real life.

Either way, this board so far is a breath of fresh air.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-24, 12:45

maizegoblue wrote:
What do you think about me being a douche?

Your not vb. Hell I recommended you for council so back off
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Fox 2014-04-24, 12:59

blanch32 wrote:

Your not vb.  Hell I recommended you for council so back off

VB brings all the hate on himself by being an uptight, emotional little fairy. The mods only make it worse by protecting and enabling him. I haven't seen him over here yet but I'm certain he won't last long.
Bud Fox
Bud Fox
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-24, 13:28

Bud Fox wrote:

VB brings all the hate on himself by being an uptight, emotional little fairy. The mods only make it worse by protecting and enabling him. I haven't seen him over here yet but I'm certain he won't last long.

Kinda of like Gary in Brampton. Dude would post the most awful hate. Then turn around and ask for prayers for his personal tragities. It was beyond confusing
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-24, 13:32

blanch32 wrote:

Kinda of like Gary in Brampton.  Dude would post the most awful hate.  Then turn around and ask for prayers for his personal tragities.  It was beyond confusing

Brampton?  Where the **** is that you fucking tool.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 13:32

Notorious GiB wrote:

Brampton?  Where the **** is that you flicking tool.

The same place he fingerblasts the young hotties: NO WHERE
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Fox 2014-04-24, 13:34

blanch32 wrote:

Kinda of like Gary in Brampton.  Dude would post the most awful hate.  Then turn around and ask for prayers for his personal tragities.  It was beyond confusing

I forgot about that dude, what was his handle on 247?
Bud Fox
Bud Fox
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-24, 13:36

Bud Fox wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

I forgot about that dude, what was his handle on 247?

Gary in Bradenton
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-24, 13:40

Heat Miser wrote:

Gary in Bradenton

notorious gib
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Fox 2014-04-24, 13:42

Heat Miser wrote:

Gary in Bradenton

I just remembered, he changed his handle to Raytooth Morgan,
Bud Fox
Bud Fox
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-24, 13:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Actually it may be more related to a bug they currently have where new threads show up 4 or 5 times. Id bet 247 hired the fired healthcare.gov developers.
It was either Feb or March and there was a thread where Noah was basically posting a Help Wanted ad on tBB. The other place they put their help wanted ad was on the Nashville Craigslist. 

Yes, they were trying to find programmers on the cheap, and it shows with the release and just the whole board.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-24, 13:55

how long til noah sells? isn't that his move? build up and cash out quickly?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Macks 2014-04-24, 13:59

In the end, RCMB on 247 is now a recruiting forum. That was great when I heavily followed recruiting, but I don't anymore and I don't want to have to sift through it all the time. It's not that I won't post there anymore, but a big part of the appeal of RCMB when I started posting was the off-topic discussions. 247 flexing its muscle constantly (and their shitty updates) made it annoying. So might as well give it a shot here.
Macks
Macks
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-24, 14:02

Macks wrote:In the end, RCMB on 247 is now a recruiting forum. That was great when I heavily followed recruiting, but I don't anymore and I don't want to have to sift through it all the time. It's not that I won't post there anymore, but a big part of the appeal of RCMB when I started posting was the off-topic discussions. 247 flexing its muscle constantly (and their shitty updates) made it annoying. So might as well give it a shot here.

Welcome Macks Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 55953254 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-24, 14:06

tig ol bitties wrote:how long til noah sells?   isn't that his move?   build up and cash out quickly?
That's a Lucky move. I think that Bucknuts had a whole thread deleted. My theory is that CBS doesn't like some of the content and won't buy until it is cleaned up a little. The racism and homophobia are fine though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-24, 14:11

Bud Fox wrote:

I just remembered, he changed his handle to Raytooth Morgan,

Figures for that tool. What an embarrassmnt he is
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-24, 14:25

Let's not forget the "no negative repetitive posting" rule, which some rods take to mean they can ban you if they don't like your opinion and you repeated it. Even if it's not negative.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-24, 15:39

blanch32 wrote:

Figures for that tool.  What an embarrassmnt he is

Remember that thread he started about his dad and his birthday? His saying how much he despises his own father was downright disgusting.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor 2014-04-24, 15:45

I still check in on both. tRCMB is like that steady girl that you have dated for years where you have been through a lot together, but she doesn't do all the fun things she used to do. tSwill is like that new young chick on the side who will do anal and all kinds of freaky stuff.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 15:52

The Doctor wrote:I still check in on both. tRCMB is like that steady girl that you have dated for years where you have been through a lot together, but she doesn't do all the fun things she used to do. tSwill is like that new young chick on the side who will do anal and all kinds of freaky stuff.

Adulterer.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-04-24, 16:04

The Doctor wrote:I still check in on both. tRCMB is like that steady girl that you have dated for years where you have been through a lot together, but she doesn't do all the fun things she used to do. tSwill is like that new young chick on the side who will do anal and all kinds of freaky stuff.

It's too bad we couldn't talk tSwill into coming back home with us to tRCMB and have a drunken 3 way  Which single moment made you leave tRCMB? - Page 6 3493939353 .

Of course, then prolly a week or so later we'd start wondering if tRCMB liked it too much and then we'd start getting paranoid that maybe tRCMB and tSwill are gettin' it on with just each other behind our backs and that tRCMB is full-on into other message boards instead of us and....yeah. Fuckthat idea, my bad.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6