Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Let's see a pic of your dog sitting next to The Spartan. It's a beautiful day for a walk around campus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Should we contact animal control?

When Ross posts something about going home to fuck that bitch I'm concerned for the dog.

He loves his dog. He really loves his dog.  

This, I just dropped him off at daycare to play with his friends for a couple hours. Cause I got shit to do, like class n shit!! PEACE OUT Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 1811933421 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 1362440668
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Who gives a shit about his dog. I'm sure it licks plenty of peanut butter off his stubby little prick.

Rossdawgs is a fraud. Plain and simple. This was his chance to show us and he couldn't deliver. He has no excuses.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Personally, I don't give a fuck if 265 is lying or not. Why you guys do is beyond me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm

I'm sensing a little excess anger in this thread. Do I need to start annotating all my posts with photographic evidence now, or risk the wrath of the Swill Truthers?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Personally, I don't give a fuck if 265 is lying or not. Why you guys do is beyond me.

I think he has a dog. He posted some pictures.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Pretty decent fake weekend story. Should have added more fake pics of the boat and hoes though.

Can I request your next fake story take place in Dubai? I would think an over the top racist view of the Middle East will really bring in the views. Think about it. You could be nailing Jennifer Anniston on an Air Emerates flight after you subdue a couple of ISIS operatives.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Personally, I don't give a fuck if 265 is lying or not. Why you guys do is beyond me.
It's an old score from the old RCMB days. I'm actually enjoying the banter. Kinda has an old RCMB feel to it. We need to get some snow falling in the background and shit.

I don't know if it's a Ross schtick or Ghost schtick, but it's fun seeing the banter.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty decent fake weekend story. Should have added more fake pics of the boat and hoes though.

Can I request your next fake story take place in Dubai? I would think an over the top racist view of the Middle East will really bring in the views. Think about it. You could be nailing Jennifer Anniston on an Air Emerates flight after you subdue a couple of ISIS operatives.

I only post the truth and nothing but the truth.  I will make sure to document next trip, stay tuned.  If whitegreenshow didn't challenge me to a fight then I would have delivered on boat n naked girl pics Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:07 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty decent fake weekend story. Should have added more fake pics of the boat and hoes though.

I only post the truth and nothing but the truth.  I will make sure to document next trip, stay tuned.  If whitegreenshow didn't challenge me to a fight then I would have delivered on boat n naked girl pics Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334

Why on earth would somebody who is on a yatch with a bunch of naked girls spend all night posting on a message board?
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:23 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why on earth would somebody who is on a yatch with a bunch of naked girls spend all night posting on a message board?

NTTAWWT ?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:37 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

<coughcoughbullshitcoughcough>

You always have excuses.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:49 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Because the naked magazine sales girls were getting hammer fucked by the magazine overlords and SD365 was ordered to wait outside until it was his turn to smoke his master's cohiba.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:47 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I can only cum so many times before I just lay there without any power to move except my finger across my cell phone Shocked Sorry for late response, just got back from the gym. Got my swell on hard tonight, curls for the girls Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:15 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

I can only cum so many times before I just lay there without any power to move except my finger across my cell phone Shocked Sorry for late response, just got back from the gym. Got my swell on hard tonight, curls for the girls Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
Glad you've apparently gotten over the fat kid stage via exercise and a personal chef.

What's your max for 10 reps of bench (free weight) and leg presses?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Glad you've apparently gotten over the fat kid stage via exercise and a personal chef.

Can we just keep the lies to dogs, yachts, girls, and jet setting? Really no need to put a layer of gym rep lies on this shit show.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:49 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't do much legs cause my legs already strong from running. I just do the squat machine with like 250 on it. Bench max for ten reps? Probably 180. I currently bicep curl with 50's in each hand. Im working my way up.  I work out my deltoids with 25 pound dumbbells. Can do 94 pushups in a row last time I tried. Pullups? probably like 10. I need to get better at those.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I do this video every morning when I wake up. Even if you just do this, you will become fit. You can use the video for other things like squats, pull-ups too. Those r tough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

What gym do you go to?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

What gym do you go to?

Anytime Fitness
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I don't do much legs cause my legs already strong from running. I just do the squat machine with like 250 on it. Bench max for ten reps? Probably 180. I currently bicep curl with 50's in each hand. Im working my way up.  I work out my deltoids with 25 pound dumbbells. Can do 94 pushups in a row last time I tried. Pullups? probably like 10. I need to get better at those.
How much can you dead lift for 10 reps?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:22 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

What is your standing power lift when confronted by a level 4 threat given the lift is staged on a public street corner?

Last edited by SeeRockCity on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:22 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I have no idea, haven't joined the dead lift crazies yet....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What gym do you go to?

Anytime Fitness

You poor, bro?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:35 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Anytime Fitness

You poor, bro?
Ballers sumpin sumpin cost $$ sumpin win again sumpin Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:42 pm

I find this shit fascinating
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:43 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Anytime Fitness

You poor, bro?

They have places all around the country I can use. Fits my needs for 40 dollars a month.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:43 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Any martial arts training?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 pm

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Any martial arts training?

yea, I'm a big fan of the UFC. Been to a couple of John bones jones title bouts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey Baller. Please do us all a favor and list a few things:

1.) Individual accomplishments ( things you have actually accomplished on your own, no help from your rich relatives)

2.) Employment history

3.) Career earnings

Basically, I'm asking for things you would put on a resume.

TIA. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:46 pm

duffy munn wrote:Hey Baller. Please do us all a favor and list a few things:

1.) Individual accomplishments ( things you have actually accomplished on your own, no help from your rich relatives)

2.) Employment history

3.) Career earnings

TIA. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334

Sorry AMA is over. You were a tad late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:48 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Hey Baller. Please do us all a favor and list a few things:

2.) Employment history

3.) Career earnings

So essentially nothing. Figured as much.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:52 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Any martial arts training?

yea, I'm a big fan of the UFC. Been to a couple of John bones jones title bouts
Do you think you could get RondaR into a submission hold?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Shocking
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Stoops21 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Shocking

You get banned at tcock again for being a little bitch? My number 1 hater is back, life is good. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:30 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Shocking

You get banned at tcock again for being a little bitch? My number 1 hater is back, life is good. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 2 328670334

Still curious about your resume.

Let's assume some day you will have to get a job. What will you put on it ? Baller ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:23 am

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Let's assume some day you will have to get a job. What will you put on it ? Baller ?
Magazine sales slave.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:29 am

Code_Warrior wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Magazine sales slave.

At least that is something.

More than 265 has been able to come up with.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:31 am

I'm down to 2 paper magazines and I feel like a dinosaur for having those.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 am

duffy munn wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Magazine sales slave.

At least that is something.

More than 265 has been able to come up with.

Ur a fucking bar owner, any fucking clown can run a bar. If I wanted to be a bar owner, I would have never went to college and just bought a fucking bar.  You suck at life and have a shitty job making next to nothing.  As far as my resume, my long list of networks with people can easily land me a job making way more money than you.  Job Resumes don't mean shit, it's the people you know. Fuck off old man. Maybe you can retire when you are 6 feet below.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next