Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-10, 03:48

Has a personal chef but has to pay $40 for a gym membership? Why not a personal trainer, baller. Fraud.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 10:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

At least that is something.

More than 265 has been able to come up with.

Ur a fucking bar owner, any fucking clown can run a bar. If I wanted to be a bar owner, I would have never went to college and just bought a fucking bar.  You suck at life and have a shitty job making next to nothing.  As far as my resume, my long list of networks with people can easily land me a job making way more money than you.  Job Resumes don't mean shit, it's the people you know. Fuck off old man. Maybe you can retire when you are 6 feet below.

Actually, I sold my bar 4 years ago. Retired for a little bit at age 47 and now work in Real Estate.

Now, back to your work experience, career earnings and resume. ( you won't answer this questions)

I guess you will just list that you are a baller and know a bunch of rich people. Impressive.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 10:27

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ur a fucking bar owner, any fucking clown can run a bar. If I wanted to be a bar owner, I would have never went to college and just bought a fucking bar.  You suck at life and have a shitty job making next to nothing.  As far as my resume, my long list of networks with people can easily land me a job making way more money than you.  Job Resumes don't mean shit, it's the people you know. Fuck off old man. Maybe you can retire when you are 6 feet below.

Actually, I sold my bar 4 years ago. Retired for a little bit at age 47 and now work in Real Estate.

Now, back to your work experience, career earnings and resume. ( you won't answer this questions)

I guess you will just list that you are a baller and know a bunch of rich people. Impressive.

He takes good pictures of room service meals, office buildings, and dogs.

That can go on a resume.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 10:38

I blew this shit up like Fox Mulder in the X-Files. SD365 is an elaborate internet play produced by Ghost, see the attention pet trolls thread, fuck the link, I'm on mobile and have to stay on the move. I exposed Bobby Sak throwing OTPT off the cliff up north and I outed DWags mod hat insanity and obtained video evidence of him whacking newcomer Jack n Coke. I've been shining the light of truth up in this bitch for at least 3 days now. I'm on fire bitches, nobody can stop me now. #tSwillTruthExposed #OTPTTruthExpoaed #DWagsModHatExposed, #SD365TruthExposed, fuck it, #TruthExposed #TheTruthIsOutThere
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 10:40

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

That can go on a resume.

This and he once tried to kill a swan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-10, 10:41

Code_Warrior wrote:I blew this shit up like Fox Mulder in the X-Files.  SD365 is an elaborate internet play produced by Ghost, see the attention pet trolls thread, fuck the link, I'm on mobile and have to stay on the move.  I exposed Bobby Sak throwing OTPT off the cliff up north and I outed DWags mod hat insanity and obtained video evidence of him whacking newcomer Jack n Coke.   I've been shining the light of truth up in this bitch for at least 3 days now.  I'm on fire bitches, nobody can stop me now.  #tSwillTruthExposed #OTPTTruthExpoaed #DWagsModHatExposed, #SD365TruthExposed, fuck it, #TruthExposed #TheTruthIsOutThere

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nu5fbhO1ow1qa4amq_500

You have no idea what the real truth is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 10:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:I blew this shit up like Fox Mulder in the X-Files.  SD365 is an elaborate internet play produced by Ghost, see the attention pet trolls thread, fuck the link, I'm on mobile and have to stay on the move.  I exposed Bobby Sak throwing OTPT off the cliff up north and I outed DWags mod hat insanity and obtained video evidence of him whacking newcomer Jack n Coke.   I've been shining the light of truth up in this bitch for at least 3 days now.  I'm on fire bitches, nobody can stop me now.  #tSwillTruthExposed #OTPTTruthExpoaed #DWagsModHatExposed, #SD365TruthExposed, fuck it, #TruthExposed #TheTruthIsOutThere

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nu5fbhO1ow1qa4amq_500

People who are part of the conspiracy always say shit like that. I'm watching you. #TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 10:51

Code_Warrior wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

People who are part of the conspiracy always say shit like that. I'm watching you. #TruthExposed

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Trust_no_one_trucker_hat-re5cc3ec16f9c4936b53f20e556992184_v9wfy_8byvr_512
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-10, 10:52

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 Il_340x270.499964579_k2ll
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-10, 12:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

At least that is something.

More than 265 has been able to come up with.

The rage just shows you're beginning to crack. It's ok though you fought long and hard.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-10, 12:40

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That can go on a resume.

Swan on his private lake. That's the important part. It invaded his lake that he owns.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 13:22

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That can go on a resume.

Oh yeah, that's right. I'd forgotten about that. That was around the same time he took a pic of himself standing underneath a neighbors deck, trying to get us to believe he was a baller. Good times.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 13:42

I think we need to set up a tailgate. SD? Can you bring the personal chef to cook for us? Maybe made-to-order omelettes in the morning, and some grilled brats/sausages?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-10, 13:46

NigelUno wrote:I think we need to set up a tailgate. SD? Can you bring the personal chef to cook for us? Maybe made-to-order omelettes in the morning, and some grilled brats/sausages?

Also bring your dog groomer. My $4000 King Charles Spaniel could use some sprucing up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 13:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think we need to set up a tailgate. SD? Can you bring the personal chef to cook for us? Maybe made-to-order omelettes in the morning, and some grilled brats/sausages?

Also bring your dog groomer. My $4000 King Charles Spaniel could use some sprucing up.

No. That's a bad idea. I don't want dog hair flying all around getting in my omelette.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 13:54

Interesting, indeed very interesting gentlemen. Twisted Evil If only I could get paid for page views Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 1494614055 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting, indeed very interesting gentlemen. Twisted Evil If only I could get paid for page views Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 1494614055 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595

Is that a yes or no on the chef? I love omelettes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 14:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting, indeed very interesting gentlemen. Twisted Evil If only I could get paid for page views Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 1494614055 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595
Yeah, you might be able to buy your freedom from your magazine overlord. Or, you could try your hand at writing a made for TV movie, given the success of this internet play you've been entertaining the masses with. It's really your choice ghost.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 14:10

How about a bunch of those hot babes he's banging to give us all massages, too?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:15

tGreenWay wrote:

That's a bit much don't you think?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 14:16

Code_Warrior wrote:
Yeah, you might be able to buy your freedom from your magazine overlord. Or, you could try your hand at writing a made for TV movie, given the success of this internet play you've been entertaining the masses with. It's really your choice ghost.

The internet play is my real life. I can hire you to be my full time video man if you want, we can set up a youtube channel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 14:16

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You guys are getting greedy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 14:18

True. It would be the first dime you ever earned.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You guys are getting greedy

We can pay your chef to come. Can he/she cook omelettes?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 14:19

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting, indeed very interesting gentlemen. Twisted Evil If only I could get paid for page views Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 1494614055  Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595

Sup "real estate man" because bar sucked. I can buy and flip houses too. Wohoo. I'm so cool. Try working for a private equity firm poor ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 14:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Sup "real estate man" because bar sucked. I can buy and flip houses too. Wohoo. I'm so cool. Try working for a private equity firm poor ass.

Never said I was cool.

Can you tell us about your jobs again. I'm curious. I can help you write your resume if you like.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:25

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Do you work for a private equity firm?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 14:32

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Work ?? What's work ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-10, 14:34

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I thought he was an MSU student. I'm so confused.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 14:36

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 2599972566 The boy makes it seem like it's an everyday thing for him, so it doesn't seem to be asking for much more than his usual.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:43

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 2599972566 The boy makes it seem like it's an everyday thing for him, so it doesn't seem to be asking for much more than his usual.

I'll be bringing my own hot babes. I'm not chipping in $1000 for his.

Just trying to get the chef locked down right now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 14:46

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll be bringing my own hot babes. I'm not chipping in $1000 for his.

Just trying to get the chef locked down right now.

a.m.Wood says you sound fat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Maybe he's just giving career advice, because (of course) ballers don't work for private equity firms...the private equity firms work for them. Duh.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 14:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Part time student. Full time baller.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 15:02

duffy munn wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This. Ill be on Wall Street in like a year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 15:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

The internet play is my real life. I can hire you to be my full time video man if you want, we can set up a youtube channel.
Nah, I've gone rogue. I'm too busy investigating and shining the light of truth up in this bitch to operate a video camera full time. But Tanfan might agree to help. I think he and ghost are tight. With ghost writing, a couple of ballers like you and Tanfan should be able to create an interesting youtube channel.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 18:53

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

This. Ill be on Wall Street in like a year.

Wow. That's awesome ! What are your qualifications ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-10, 19:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

This. Ill be on Wall Street in like a year working in a mail room.
Impressive.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 19:05

My list of haters is greater than any one has ever seen.  I can't even keep track any more or reply to them all. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 19:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:My list of haters is greater than any one has ever seen.  I can't even keep track any more or reply to them all. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 3 276803595

I wanna be your biggest hater. Please answer my question.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next