Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 22:20

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

My 3 million dollar crib in playa looking out at the ocean. Dropped by a dime doesn't have Cali money, he even admitted it. I win. Peace

Baller. Dime totally owned you. You claim to be worth freaking 500 million which is beyond laughable. Just stop.

I said my estate. It's not all sitting in cash, I would not expect some like you to understand rich people business. I got cali money, dropped by a dime doesn't. I win. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 328670334

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 22:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Hey, Greenway. Idea. Want to move to Mexico with me and open a pool cleaning business? We'll kill it. Get it? Kill it. But no. For real. We will make a fuck ton of money and live like kings.

Sounds like a great idea. But just because we own and work a business together doesn't mean we have to see or be around each other, right? Because I'm certain you'll get sick of me in about two minutes, which is faster than people who drink Mexican tap water get sick with the liqui-shits.

Was that even a question? All business decisions will be conducted via pm here. I'm not giving some random guy like you my phone number.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-12, 22:23

tGreenWay wrote:

Sounds like a great idea. But just because we own and work a business together doesn't mean we have to see or be around each other, right? Because I'm certain you'll get sick of me in about two minutes, which is faster than people who drink Mexican tap water get sick with the liqui-shits.

Was that even a question? All business decisions will be conducted via pm here. I'm not giving some random guy like you my phone number.

Smart thinking. Plus, we'd end up skypeing with our dicks every time one of us calls the other.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 22:25

I'll be in Mexico in January. If anyone is on Culiacan and wants to know where to get strippers, it's called club Sparta.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-12, 22:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Baller. Dime totally owned you. You claim to be worth freaking 500 million which is beyond laughable. Just stop.

I said my estate. It's not all sitting in cash, I would not expect some like you to understand rich people business. I got cali money, dropped by a dime doesn't. I win. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 328670334

So you have a half a billion in real estate ? Is it in your name ? Do YOU owe anything on your holdings ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 22:29

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So you have a half a billion in real estate ? Is it in your name ? Do YOU owe anything on your holdings ?

Just stop, I won. Dropped by a dime admitted he didn't have Cali money and I owned his ass.  Yea, all of it is in real estate Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 2743283739 I only posted to get the the thread to 4,000 views and I win again. Peace. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 1165525128 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 905083632 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 3557613862 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 969504605

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-12, 22:44

This schtick is getting boring and repetitive. Not a good combination.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2015-11-12, 22:47; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 22:45

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

He's got borderline personality disorder. The sbusive stepdad has caused him to create an artificial reality for himself for comfort. Kinda sad.

A piece of shit used Lexus, a mutt, a rotting boat and an apartment are blown up to be parts of a vast " estate". Lol. He's one of 2000 people in America involved in a $500 M or greater estate. Lmao. Richie rich comic books as a kid I'd bet ... While mom was looking for work.

The pic on the lower middle class porch was epic. Ballin.

You lose, rossy. It's ok. Seek help, get some good therapy and study hard in school. You might make it to middle management at some point

DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 22:48

Should someone be calling this kids parents. If he still has them?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 22:54

Hey, dropped, question for you. Do you actually believe those things you post about him? Like about him having a drunk abusive step father and how he is probably depressed and all that?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 22:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey, dropped, question for you. Do you actually believe those things you post about him? Like about him having a drunk abusive step father and how he is probably depressed and all that?
I don't know what this means.
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 X58Ea3Q
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 23:00

Or this, but I think I found one of his strippers.
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 WP5wJS7
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 23:00

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey, dropped, question for you. Do you actually believe those things you post about him? Like about him having a drunk abusive step father and how he is probably depressed and all that?
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 X58Ea3Q

It's a fairly straight forward leading question. See, if he thinks he actually needs legitimate mental help, then maybe he shouldn't be such a dick and exacerbate the problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 23:02

InTenSity wrote:

It's a fairly straight forward leading question. See, if he thinks he actually needs legitimate mental help, then maybe he shouldn't be such a dick and exacerbate the problem.
I hate you so much. I hope you jump into a deep pool feet first and bruise your heel.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-12, 23:02

I want to win.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 23:04

InTenSity wrote:

I hate you so much. I hope you jump into a deep pool feet first and bruise your heel.

MAYBE I WILL WON'T YOU FEEL BAD

Also, fuck you. It's November. I don't get pools anymore. Mr look at me in Florida guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-12, 23:07

InTenSity wrote:
Mr look at me in Florida guy.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 502811600 You know what Trav, you aren't so bad, no matter what Ass dan says about you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 23:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Mr look at me in Florida guy.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 502811600 You know what Trav, you aren't so bad, no matter what Ass dan says about you.

+1. RIP Ass Dan.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 23:10

I think he's a dick first .. Pretty messed up second. Abusing him and pointing it all out- the hope is he has some type of epiphany and gets help. I think such obviously fantasized stories are a cry for help. That and I like being a dick when it's called for.

I'd bet some real money and all of his fake money that I'm pretty accurate. Daddy issues.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-12, 23:10

InTenSity wrote:

Also, fuck you. It's November. I don't get pools anymore. Mr look at me in Florida guy.
Ooh, Mr tough guy. Bet you raked leaves or something. In that case take a small jump into a deep pile of leaves.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:10

InTenSity wrote:

This. Online bullying is a problem. Dropped by a Dime (or dropped by his wife) is the same person who tried to legitimately hire a hit man on the RCMB.  Don't worry, I don't take things he says personally. I would wish he would seek mental help for his problems. He is projecting his own miserable life onto me and nino. I hope he gets the necessary help. God Speed.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-11-12, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-12, 23:12

InTenSity wrote:

Ooh, Mr tough guy. Bet you raked leaves or something. In that case take a small jump into a deep pile of leaves.

LOL you think I rake leaves? I got a guy for that. Like $10 a month. #baller
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-12, 23:16

InTenSity wrote:

LOL you think I rake leaves? I got a guy for that. Like $10 a month. #baller

$9.50 a month. Final offer.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 23:19

Besides- it's what he craves ; any attention , even negative, getting destroyed attention is better than being ignored by the step daddy. He used to fill the void with food, and now that he's conquered that allegedly- the need persists and manifests itself in attention-seeking on the Internet. The fake wealth and stories give him a shield and any threat to that causes him to erupt in anger , which is really his fears.

Kinda cool.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:21

DroppedByADime wrote:Besides- it's what he craves ; any attention , even negative, getting destroyed attention is better than being ignored by the step daddy.  He used to fill the void with food, and now that he's conquered that allegedly- the need persists and manifests itself in attention-seeking on the Internet.    The fake wealth and stories give him a shield and any threat to that causes him to erupt in anger , which is really his fears.    

Kinda cool.

Cool I have daddy issues and you ditched your handicapped wife. Mr expert on divorcing handicapped wives. Go fuck yourself . Pussy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 23:23

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

This. Online bullying is a problem. Dropped by a Dime (or dropped by his wife) is the same person who tried to legitimately hire a hit man on the RCMB.  Don't worry, I don't take things he says personally. I would wish he would seek mental help for his problems. He is projecting his own miserable life onto me and nino. I hope he gets the necessary help. God Speed.

Lol. Says the kid who's challenged 20 guys to a fight, called them pussies , etc etc etc.

You're funny. Messed up funny. Last time; I wanted ninos name.. That's all. No " hit man " you jacksss. That's in the movies Ross. He said some shot about my child and ex wife that I took exception with.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-12, 23:25

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 Denise-handicapped-o
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-12, 23:25

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

If you ever need a real estate broker to unload some or all of your holdings, please shoot me a PM. I'd love to help out a fellow Spartan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:25

DroppedByADime wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Lol.  Says the kid who's challenged 20 guys to a fight, called them pussies , etc etc etc.  

You're funny.  Messed up funny.  Last time; I wanted ninos name.. That's all.   No " hit man " you jacksss.  That's in the movies Ross.   He said some shot about my child and ex wife that I took exception with.  

I don't think your in a position to be making fun of some ones family (Like at all). You should know better but you don't. It's sad. pale

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-11-12, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 23:26

Ok. Now you're begging me to point out that mommy is really a whore who sold her snatch to an older dude with a few bucks to help raise you.

See, normally that's off limit stuff .. But you took a Nino style shot so you deserve to know.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:27

DroppedByADime wrote:Ok.  Now you're begging me to point out that mommy is really a whore who sold her snatch to an older dude with a few bucks to help raise you.  

See, normally that's off limit stuff .. But you took a Nino style shot so you deserve to know.

See your taking shots at my family because of your own family problems. I understand, it's a vicious cycle. Therapy would be best. I won't hire a hit man though because of your perceived insults. I feel for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-12, 23:30

I wonder how many people that are worth $500 million even bother getting an education.

You have to respect that.

Props, kid.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:33

NigelUno wrote:I wonder how many people that are worth $500 million even bother getting an education.

Props, kid.

Thank you. Family Values. I only go part time but I will have a degree here soon from the lovely Michigan State University.

GO GREEN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-12, 23:36

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I wonder how many people that are worth $500 million even bother getting an education.

Props, kid.

Thank you. Family Values. I only go part time but I will have a degree here soon from the lovely Michigan State University.

GO GREEN

Good job.  I wouldn't expect you to go full-time.  Being a baller is a full-time job.  Amirite?

GO WHITE
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-12, 23:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Props, kid.

GO GREEN

When you say soon do you mean you will get your undergrad degree when you are about 26 ? And then be off to Wall Street to be a runner ? Go 265 !!!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 23:55

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

GO GREEN

When you say soon do you mean you will get your undergrad degree when you are about 26 ? And then be off to Wall Street to be a runner ? Go 265 !!!

Umm no, I got family on Wall Street. Thats about the only way you can get in these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-13, 00:11

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Umm no, I got family on Wall Street. Thats about the only way you can get in these days.

I asked before and you didn't answer. What are your qualifications and what will your job be ? I'm rooting for you baller but concerned about your future.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-13, 00:15

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I asked before and you didn't answer. What are your qualifications and what will your job be ? I'm rooting for you baller but concerned about your future.

Ill Start out as an investment banker. Just have to pass certifications after I get my degree. Would I get a job on wall street without family? No. Unless you go ivy league schools, you don't stand a chance. Nepotism is huge in that industry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-13, 00:33

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 11 Smells_like
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-13, 00:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Ill Start out as an investment banker. Just have to pass certifications after I get my degree. Would I get a job on wall street without family? No. Unless you go ivy league schools, you don't stand a chance. Nepotism is huge in that industry.

LOL.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next