Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-05, 17:44

Going to Battle Creek in a bit to a dinner at Arcadia.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 17:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My son just got trampled by another kid while running laps. Literally. He's trying not to cry. Lol.

I'm glad your son didn't get hurt. Probably.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-05, 17:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My son just got trampled by another kid while running laps. Literally. He's trying not to cry. Lol.

Sound like you can cross Ninja off the future career choices list.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 18:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't have very much to tell you about. I found out today that a bunch of people in India that I work with don't know what the Super Bowl is. I just replied with "cricket is bullshit. Fuck you."

Damn, dude, you must have the worst commute ever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-05, 18:50

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't have very much to tell you about. I found out today that a bunch of people in India that I work with don't know what the Super Bowl is. I just replied with "cricket is bullshit. Fuck you."

Solid
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 18:56

tGreenWay wrote:

I have long days. Then I have to get home and deal with taints like you calling me a blue, a slanderous lie. You should apologize.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 18:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I have long days. Then I have to get home and deal with taints like you calling me a blue, a slanderous lie. You should apologize.
tGreenWay wrote:

Come over and will talk about it, Trav. Dress light.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-05, 19:09

My hotty hair dresser is about to fondle my scalp.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-05, 19:10

tGreenWay wrote:

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-05, 19:21

Turns out you can buy a six pack of high life tall boys for $4.00 down here.

I'll be posting a lot tonight
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 19:32

Rocinante wrote:My hotty hair dresser is about to fondle my scalp.

Why do have a hairdresser? Seriously. I have more hair than you, but I don't have a fucking hairdresser. You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you going for a massage later?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 19:37

Turtleneck wrote:

Why do have a hairdresser? Seriously. I have more hair than you, but I don't have a fucking hairdresser. You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you going for a massage later?

Probably because she's hot, dumb shit. I used to have this chick I went to all the time. Hot as fuck. She got pregnant. I stopped going shortly thereafter. Not as hot now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 19:39

Are you quietly encouraging him to fuck that kid up?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-05, 19:39

I have not gone to a barber (let alone a hair dresser) since my wedding day 20 years ago.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 20:28

Turtleneck wrote:

Probably because she's hot, dumb shit. I used to have this chick I went to all the time. Hot as fuck. She got pregnant. I stopped going shortly thereafter. Not as hot now.

I do not care how fucking hot she is. Grow the fuck up. That is lame. I bet he uses hair spray. America is so fucked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:32

Turtleneck wrote:

I do not care how fucking hot she is. Grow the fuck up. That is lame. I bet he uses hair spray. America is so fucked.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 4 Image33
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 20:33

Nordic wrote:I have not gone to a barber (let alone a hair dresser) since my wedding day 20 years ago.

Flowbee?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 22:06

Nordic wrote:

Sound like you can cross Ninja off the future career choices list.

Haru says not so fast my friend.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 4 6719c2b8-9dda-409e-b719-88ba82b93d94
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-05, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:I have not gone to a barber (let alone a hair dresser) since my wedding day 20 years ago.

Flowbee?

Pretty much. I'm good with a pair of clippers and I wear a lot of hats.

Come to tTy for your medical needs. See me for a hair clip.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:10

I really wish they'd come up with a better name than "the iron D."

Heh

Regardless.

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:11

I picked the wrong thread. :(

Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:

You just abandoned your kid like that? Not cool, brah.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 22:13

tGreenWay wrote:

Did you miss the "hot as fuck" part? No way he was banging her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:14

tGreenWay wrote:

If it were my kid that'd mean I banged her. Good. If it were my kid I'd have to stick around with someone that's sort of an idiot. Bad.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:14

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You just abandoned your kid like that?  Not cool, brah.  

Did you miss the "hot as fuck" part?  No way he was banging her.

I do okay loose goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 22:15

LooseGoose wrote:

Did you miss the "hot as fuck" part?  No way he was banging her.

I do okay loose goose.

So what? I'm still gonna bust your chops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:16

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Did you miss the "hot as fuck" part? No way he was banging her.

Valid point. My goof.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:17

LooseGoose wrote:

I do okay loose goose.

So what? I'm still gonna bust your chops.

And I'm still going to respond to your busting with some sound logic. And maybe some links later.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:18

tGreenWay wrote:

If it were my kid that'd mean I banged her. Good. If it were my kid I'd have to stick around with someone that's sort of an idiot. Bad.

You probably bang blind women with no sense of smell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-05, 22:19

Turtleneck wrote:

Maybe.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:19

tGreenWay wrote:

You probably bang blind women with no sense of smell.  

As long as they're hot what the fuck do I care?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-05, 22:21

maybe it's a rub n tug travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 22:24

I think this topic has been discussed here. I just go to Lady Jane's. I really don't even care that some of the chicks are cute. The fact that they're too stupid to hold a conversation with while I stare at their tits in the mirror almost cancels each other out. I go there mostly because I know I won't have to wait.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:maybe it's a rub n tug travis.

Bleach. Please avoid putting Travis' name in the same sentence as rub n tug.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:28

Autocorrect sucks. Blech. Not bleach.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:maybe it's a rub n tug travis.

Travis gives rub n tugs.

Is that better?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-05, 22:35

tGreenWay wrote:

Travis gives rub n tugs.

Is that better?

Not even close. I'm going to dinner now. Please reconsider that last sentence and edit it out of my memory.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 22:35

We are way after 7 o'clock mother fuckers.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 15:43

Everyone leave work early today? I'm bored.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-08, 15:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Everyone leave work early today? I'm bored.

I think it was just sort of declared a day off at work. We're all at home and no one is really doing anything. Solid. Also suck it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next