Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-08, 15:48

Nordic wrote:I have not gone to a barber (let alone a hair dresser) since my wedding day 20 years ago.
I'm about right there with you. I've been cutting my own hair for probably 15+ years.

every now and then it probably looks like it.. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 502811600 - my hair is shaggy/messy enough that it's likely hard to tell if I jacked it up while cutting it or I just haven't combed it in a week.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 15:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Everyone leave work early today? I'm bored.

I think it was just sort of declared a day off at work. We're all at home and no one is really doing anything. Solid. Also suck it.

Meanie. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 15:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:I have not gone to a barber (let alone a hair dresser) since my wedding day 20 years ago.
I'm about right there with you. I've been cutting my own hair for probably 15+ years.

every now and then it probably looks like it.. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 502811600  - my hair is shaggy/messy enough that it's likely hard to tell if I jacked it up while cutting it or I just haven't combed it in a week.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 500_F_92180524_8MBVKRAzKcO9rToXtnOtfRcEkgckkJqi
Is this you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-08, 15:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

every now and then it probably looks like it.. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 502811600  - my hair is shaggy/messy enough that it's likely hard to tell if I jacked it up while cutting it or I just haven't combed it in a week.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 500_F_92180524_8MBVKRAzKcO9rToXtnOtfRcEkgckkJqi
Is this you?
I wish I was that cool.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 16:08

This thread prematurely ejaculated today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-08, 16:09

I've been working you lazy fucks. Phone interview at 6 today. Working OT.

Oh, and fuck Doogie.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 16:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've been working you lazy fucks. Phone interview at 6 today. Working OT.

Oh, and fuck Doogie.

Working? You're working? Already? What the hell is wrong with you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-08, 16:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've been working you lazy fucks. Phone interview at 6 today. Working OT.

Oh, and fuck Doogie.

I like to call applying for jobs, credit cards, and taking professional phone calls as work. Makes me feel better about myself, ya dig?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 16:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I like to call applying for jobs, credit cards, and taking professional phone calls as work. Makes me feel better about myself, ya dig?

What about scoring weed? Do you think of that as work, too?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 16:18

tGreenWay wrote:This thread prematurely ejaculated today.

It's 4:17. Miller time baby!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 16:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This thread prematurely ejaculated today.

Enjoying a beverage before 4:20?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 16:22

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Have you not been following along with my weekend exploits in the bourbon thread? I have a shit ton of (relatively) top shelf bourbon to consume. This might turn me into an alcoholic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 16:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Have you not been following along with my weekend exploits in the bourbon thread? I have a shit ton of (relatively) top shelf bourbon to consume. This might turn me into an alcoholic.

Sorry, I havent opened that thread in a while. Bourbon is my liquor of choice, but I'm not much of a connoisseur of it. Enjoy your mighty fine swill.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 16:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry, I havent opened that thread in a while. Bourbon is my liquor of choice, but I'm not much of a connoisseur of it. Enjoy your mighty fine swill.  

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 Bullei12

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 2267303065
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-08, 16:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 Bullei12

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 2267303065

Cut you nails. Lololollolll
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 16:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I did last night. Thanks for checking up on me brotato chip.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-08, 16:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I did last night. Thanks for checking up on me brotato chip.

I worry about your hygiene sometimes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-08, 17:11

You have really fat ugly wrists.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 17:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You have really fat ugly wrists.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 4177874726
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 17:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The wood table clashes with the stain of your floor. Try an area rug to separate the two. And lose weight in your fat wrists.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 17:44

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The wood table clashes with the stain of your floor. Try an area rug to separate the two.  And lose weight in your fat wrists.  

You assholes have me looking at my wrists now and saying to myself, "My wrists aren't fat. Fuck these guys."

Thanks for the fat shaming. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-08, 19:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The wood table clashes with the stain of your floor. Try an area rug to separate the two.  And lose weight in your fat wrists.  

You assholes have me looking at my wrists now and saying to myself, "My wrists aren't fat. Fuck these guys."

Thanks for the fat shaming. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 502811600

Don't worry about your wrists, that lifeline in your palm says you better enjoy that whiskey quick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 19:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Don't worry about your wrists, that lifeline in your palm says you better enjoy that whiskey quick

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 20160219

Ok.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-08, 20:45

Motherfucker. We have a witch Swillsters! A fat wristed witch who can direct his liquid to defy the laws of gravity!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-08, 20:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Motherfucker. We have a witch Swillsters! A fat wristed witch who can direct his liquid to defy the laws of gravity!

A gay witch. #OneTheRocksIsForFags
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-08, 21:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Don't worry about your wrists, that lifeline in your palm says you better enjoy that whiskey quick

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 5 20160219

Ok.

Lotta ice. Ima assume you're not sipping.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-08, 21:11

That is a fidy dollah bottle of bourbon. Why anyone would put ANY ice in it is fucking insane to me. Fucking sick to my stomach.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-08, 21:15

tTy wrote:That is a fidy dollah bottle of bourbon. Why anyone would put ANY ice in it is fucking insane to me. Fucking sick to my stomach.

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-08, 21:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It's too bad we can't tell you that it doesn't matter because you're so smart, but we all know that little nugget is fool's gold.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 21:27

I like ice in my bourbon more often than not. I like it cold. But yeah, you guys are right... mostly. I should pick up some of those frozen pucks that don't melt to enjoy the flavor of all this more expensive bourbon I bought.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-08, 21:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I like ice in my bourbon more often than not. I like it cold. But yeah, you guys are right... mostly. I should pick up some of those frozen pucks that don't melt to enjoy the flavor of all this more expensive bourbon I bought.

Do you have a freezer the bottle can fit in?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-08, 21:41

I like mine cold, too. I usually use two cubes when I drink it, which isn't very often.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-08, 21:55

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I like ice in my bourbon more often than not. I like it cold. But yeah, you guys are right... mostly. I should pick up some of those frozen pucks that don't melt to enjoy the flavor of all this more expensive bourbon I bought.

Do you have a freezer the bottle can fit in?

Nah, that would kill a lot of the flavor. Macellan ice balls is another option (which I was using this weekend at the in-laws).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-08, 23:02

I'll be honest, instead of being a dick for once.

I used to insist on two cubes in my booze. But then I decided that it was just fucking wrong, and so I stopped. I went "neat", cold turkey. I didn't exactly like it at first, but, then again, I didn't exactly hate it.

Now, I love it. Honestly....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-12, 17:34

Karate is kinda boring you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-12, 17:37

Bumpadillydoo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-12, 17:37

Binge-watching some Leftovers before going to the movies in a bit. Alamo Drafthouse, bebeh
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-12, 17:38

Death Roe wrote:Binge-watching some Leftovers before going to the movies in a bit. Alamo Drafthouse, bebeh

How long is the wait in line?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-12, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Binge-watching some Leftovers before going to the movies in a bit. Alamo Drafthouse, bebeh

How long is the wait in line?

No wait tonight. Thanks for asking.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-12, 17:41

You are in Austin DR?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next