Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tacos are good

Someone should try to make a taco shell out of fried chicken

Duuude! I think you're onto something.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I ended up eating chicken. It was fine.

Chicken tacos?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I ended up eating chicken. It was fine.

Chicken tacos?

No
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Chicken tacos?

No

Chicken and tacos?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:42 pm

I like chicken tacos.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I like chicken tacos.

Tacos start with Al pastor IMO
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 am

Ozy, I've seen your photos. You don't just like chicken tacos, you like chicken taco supremes deep fried in chocolate with peanut butter and whipped cream.

Put the cookie down, toolbag.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:59 am

P Rob wrote:

Ozy, I've seen your photos.  You don't just like chicken tacos, you like chicken taco supremes deep fried in chocolate with peanut butter and whipped cream.

Who is this Ozy guy you keep referencing? Let me guess. Someone from tRCMB? Post some more fart jokes while you're at it. It's super funny.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:09 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Ozy, I've seen your photos.  You don't just like chicken tacos, you like chicken taco supremes deep fried in chocolate with peanut butter and whipped cream.

Who is this Ozy guy you keep referencing? Let me guess. Someone from tRCMB? Post some more fart jokes while you're at it. It's super funny.

lol!

Fart jokes are the best.

Ozy, why do you take yourself so seriously? I mean for crying out loud you went to MSU or more likely LCC.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:39 am

It's not between 5 and 7. Please respect the rules of the thread.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's not between 5 and 7. Please respect the rules of the thread.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Giphy

You never answered my question, which is rude. Was it chicken and tacos?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
P Rob wrote:

PRob thinks it's 2008, and that it's still funny to quote old-ass posters (like Blanch does).

Ozy (Ozymandias) was a former RCMB poster. He was on the staff of the basketball team for a while IIRC as a student in a small role. He eventually was working at CBS for a traveling TV crew.

He was a HUGE movie buff and was probably the snobbiest person I've ever seen criticize a movie/TV show if others liked it.

He is mainly notorious for saying that before Heath Ledger's death, he watched an MSU game with him at a bar in NYC. They supposedly "bonded" over this small encounter, and Ozy only mentioned this after Heath's death in early 2008 before The Dark Knight came out.

One of the things he said after Heath died was that he'd never watch an MSU game ever again, he was that crushed.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's not between 5 and 7. Please respect the rules of the thread.

It was just chicken greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

It was just chicken greenway.

I've never had Chicken GreenWay. I'll bet I'm it's scrumptious.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 pm

A lot of discussion about chicken, and wouldn't you know, I just learned today that there are actually black chickens.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJfNYbN6JugDrg0YqmCzkCCwP0F3KmFmDJLhQzWuvoR_bZo-c4
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Please change thread title from 5-7 to 4-7. TIA.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 pm

You're not my boss Floyd
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:46 pm

What if you work in Nova Scotia?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're not my boss Floyd

Oh well, I tried.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're not my boss Floyd

Oh well, I tried.

I rewarded your efforts Floyd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Oh well, I tried.

I rewarded your efforts Floyd.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 685334576
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:A lot of discussion about chicken, and wouldn't you know, I just learned today that there are actually black chickens.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJfNYbN6JugDrg0YqmCzkCCwP0F3KmFmDJLhQzWuvoR_bZo-c4

I think John Hannah imported black chickens just like he did with black squirrels.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:36 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:A lot of discussion about chicken, and wouldn't you know, I just learned today that there are actually black chickens.

I think John Hannah imported black chickens just like he did with black squirrels.

Well, we all know he was a poultry visionary.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well, we all know he was a poultry visionary.

He was a seasoned veteran with ideas for the poultry industry that left others clucking at his expertise.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:41 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I like my chickens black, just like my men.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I like my chickens black, just like my men.

Something something black cock

a-doodle-doo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Where is today's #chitchat
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Here I suppose

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15065-hey-vlad

Was it taco chicken, Travis?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't remember greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:15 pm

That thread is odd
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:17 pm

I want to see the sailboat!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:00 pm

somebody post something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Something.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm microwaving pot pies. Then it is off to dance lessons. I'm a great salsa dancer.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Looking for time wasters:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Nordic wrote:I'm microwaving pot pies. Then it is off to dance lessons. I'm a great salsa dancer.
I would like to salsa dance with you Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Nordic wrote:I'm microwaving pot pies. Then it is off to dance lessons. I'm a great salsa dancer.
I pictured you as more of a ballet guy.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 pm

The Pantry wrote:
I pictured you as more of a ballet guy.
Oh I don’t have the skill for that pantry. Those guys are artists.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Trying a new brewery tonight
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next