Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Turtleneck 9/6/2016, 10:40 pm

Pretty slow tonight. Other than Greenway transforming into a fly and another one of Travis's essays on potato salad, not much happening. Is the board dead?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 9/6/2016, 10:47 pm

Did I ruin the swill turtleneck? If I ruined the swill then I'll quit forever. But you'll have to start a poll about it or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 9/6/2016, 10:52 pm

I don't think the board is dead, just sleeping.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/6/2016, 11:00 pm

Labor Day weekend hangover.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2016, 5:02 pm

Hi guys would you like to talk about things. Like hey how's traffic going after work or what's your favorite nacho topping? I dunno.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/26/2016, 5:06 pm

Traffic in Sheridan is light today, Travis. I'm gonna go seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese, maybe some sauteed onion, some chopped serranos, MAYBE some guac, but on the side.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2016, 5:08 pm

That's so great. I worked from home today. So traffic is great. I like pretty much all nachos, so whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/26/2016, 5:08 pm

I'm still at work...hour 45 left or so. I walk home from work though.

JALAPENOS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/26/2016, 5:15 pm

It's hard as shit trying to find my dog's fresh poop in all these fallen leaves. Hides right in plain sight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/26/2016, 5:19 pm

Goddamn that's greenway that is the FUCKING WORST
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/26/2016, 5:23 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Goddamn that's greenway that is the FUCKING WORST

I know! I'm staring at the ground trying to find dog shit, meanwhile my dog is laughing at me and wondering I want to pick up her poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2016, 5:35 pm

I'm about to either go cook some chicken or say piss on it and nuke some pizza rolls along with yesterday's red beans and rice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/26/2016, 5:36 pm

I'm eating angel hair pasta while posting. It's harder than it sounds.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 10/26/2016, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/26/2016, 5:37 pm

I'm going to pick up something quickly after work goose. Fuck cooking with the Pistons on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2016, 5:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to pick up something quickly after work goose. Fuck cooking with the Pistons on.

I was thinking of dropping a nickel on them at +7 - but I'm scared of them w/o Reggie. Your opinion?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/26/2016, 6:20 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to pick up something quickly after work goose. Fuck cooking with the Pistons on.

I was thinking of dropping a nickel on them at +7 - but I'm scared of them w/o Reggie. Your opinion?

Honestly, why the fuck not? The first game is usually a crap shoot anyway and Ish Smith should be able to distribute well. Match up with Toronto fine. Do it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/2/2016, 5:32 pm

Hey guys, not a single post since I left the office an hour ago. It's quiet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/2/2016, 5:33 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hey guys, not a single post since I left the office an hour ago. It's quiet.

You ain't kidding, floyd. I have an hour and a half left still. I am BORED.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/2/2016, 5:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Hey guys, not a single post since I left the office an hour ago. It's quiet.

You ain't kidding, floyd. I have an hour and a half left still. I am BORED.

That's why I like living in the east because we get out work earlier.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/2/2016, 5:45 pm

Working late is for west coast suckers
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/2/2016, 5:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Working late is for west coast suckers

I mean, you have to get up and go to work anyway, might as well get it over with.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/2/2016, 5:55 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Working late is for west coast suckers

Mountain pussies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/2/2016, 5:58 pm

Running errands and getting acupuncture. Meijer was its typical zany self. I swear, I always get in the self-serve line behind people who spent the day sucking eucalyptus. If they went any slower, I'd be concerned about prices rising on the things I'm buying before I get the chance to check out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/2/2016, 6:10 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Running errands and getting acupuncture. Meijer was its typical zany self. I swear, I always get in the self-serve line behind people who spent the day sucking eucalyptus. If they went any slower, I'd be concerned about prices rising on the things I'm buying before I get the chance to check out.

Did you yell at the rain cloud outside as you left too?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/2/2016, 6:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

No, because I hate the Simpson's.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/2/2016, 6:20 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

No, because I hate the Simpson's.

Fuck. Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 7 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 11/2/2016, 6:47 pm

Blade Trinity on Syfy right now. Love this movie.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 1/31/2017, 5:28 pm

Hi friends. You guys want to talk about sports or something or maybe we could talk about what we'd put on tacos. Maybe I'll make tacos tonight. I don't know yet.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/31/2017, 6:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hi friends. You guys want to talk about sports or something or maybe we could talk about what we'd put on tacos. Maybe I'll make tacos tonight. I don't know yet.

Let's talk about sports games and then my crazy idea of putting fish in tacos. I know, I know, it's a nutty idea, but I think it would taste great and people would take to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/31/2017, 6:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hi friends. You guys want to talk about sports or something or maybe we could talk about what we'd put on tacos. Maybe I'll make tacos tonight. I don't know yet.

Let's talk about sports games and then my crazy idea of putting fish in tacos. I know, I know, it's a nutty idea, but I think it would taste great and people would take to it.
You know what's crazy? Best fish tacos I ever had were in a bar in Denver's LoDo. Not exactly where you'd expect to find them.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/31/2017, 7:09 pm

Tacos are good

Someone should try to make a taco shell out of fried chicken
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/31/2017, 7:29 pm

Hey guys, got home a little while ago. Went straight to the gym from work. Weight day and walked a few miles.

Tried to play basketball for a bit, but some asshole dunked so hard on one of the courts the whole rim/backboard broke. So that's under repairs, and the other two courts are filled with little kids barely shooting the ball 8 feet.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2017, 7:33 pm

Death Roe wrote:the other two courts are filled with little kids barely shooting the ball 8 feet.

Should have walked on there and dominated, screaming "that's for the Swill" every time you sent one of their shots into the bleachers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 1/31/2017, 7:34 pm

Death Roe wrote:Hey guys, got home a little while ago. Went straight to the gym from work. Weight day and walked a few miles.

Tried to play basketball for a bit, but some asshole dunked so hard on one of the courts the whole rim/backboard broke. So that's under repairs, and the other two courts are filled with little kids barely shooting the ball 8 feet.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 7 502811600

I'm in a pretty good group of guys who meet and play 2x a week through a random email chain. Whole nice gym to ourselves. Play like 6 games in two hours full court. I tear that shit up roe.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/31/2017, 7:37 pm

Death Roe wrote:Hey guys, got home a little while ago. Went straight to the gym from work. Weight day and walked a few miles.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 7 502811600

I'm in a pretty good group of guys who meet and play 2x a week through a random email chain. Whole nice gym to ourselves. Play like 6 games in two hours full court. I tear that shit up roe.

Damn that would be nice. I usually do weights every other day, cardio every single day in addition to walking a mile or two.

I try to shoot hoops and play "Around the World" (my buddy kicks my ass every single time, so I slowly am practicing to beat him some day). There's a group of younger guys who play and whenever they want me to play, I am always on a time crunch. I had to turn my 2 hour workout day into a 1 hour workout due to dinner plans with friends and man that sucked. I really wanted to ball.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 1/31/2017, 7:44 pm

I ended up eating chicken. It was fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 1/31/2017, 7:47 pm

Since it's sharing time I'll be back in Michigan this weekend for the first time in like a year. Anyone want to fuck?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 1/31/2017, 8:26 pm

I kinda want to fuck otpt but I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/31/2017, 8:29 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You know what's crazy? Best fish tacos I ever had were in a bar in Denver's LoDo. Not exactly where you'd expect to find them.

Rocky Mountain Whitefish would be perfect in a Denver Fish Taco.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next