Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 19 Jul 2023 - 18:45

Ketchup is fine on a hot dog. It isn’t a big deal. You want it, go for it. You only get so many hot dogs in life and you should eat them how you want not how some guy on the internet tells you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

InTenSity, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Trapper Gus Wed 19 Jul 2023 - 19:27

Been out drinking since 11am in A2. Ann Arbor Distillery haa 120 proof Asimith ... whee
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 19 Jul 2023 - 22:27

Still can’t believe Ford cancelled the Flex. That was a good looking vehicle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 0:06

tGreenWay wrote:Still can’t believe Ford cancelled the Flex. That was a good looking vehicle.
Yeah.  It was beautiful...

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 Ford_f10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 7:29

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Still can’t believe Ford cancelled the Flex. That was a good looking vehicle.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 Ford_f10

That's what the E-Series Van looks like, the Flex has a step down on the front.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 8:04

The Pantry wrote:

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 11:25

The Pantry wrote:

That’s not even close to how it looks.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 10 Img_2210
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 11:44

Guys I’m going to lock this thread until 4 pm there are rules here
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 15:48

I have a small unopened bottle of ketchup that I bought for a July 4th gathering if any of your ketchup-on-hotdog lovers needs some.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 15:55

Floyd it was 12 minutes you had to wait
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 15:56

I downvoted myself Trav
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 16:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:I downvoted myself Trav
+2 reputation points for taking accountability :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 16:15

A2 Art Fair is up so expect T storms daily thru Saturday
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 17:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Floyd it was 12 minutes you had to wait

It’s not like Floyd is a rookie. Redonkulous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 17:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is Monday morning the new tSwill dead zone?

Just too much & too little to chit chat about.

Haven't been able to find his recent post but based on Motown's "I'm drunk" post I have started drinking
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 17:31

Trapper Gus wrote:A2 Art Fair is up so expect T storms daily thru Saturday

Since Covid, I’ve had no desire to go, and I love that art fair. Just way too many people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 17:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:A2 Art Fair is up so expect T storms daily thru Saturday

Since Covid, I’ve had no desire to go, and I love that art fair. Just way too many people.

Went on a microbrewery crawl on Wednesday in A2 while they were setting up.

I get the covid hesitancy, however numbers are the lowest they have been since March 2020 when covid began, and the medical guys know tons more about how to treat it.  The Art Fairs are open air which lowers risks.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 18:12

Trapper Gus wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Went on a microbrewery crawl on Wednesday in A2 while they were setting up.

I get the covid hesitancy, however numbers are the lowest they have been since March 2020 when covid began, and the medical guys know tons more about how to treat it.  The Art Fairs are open air which lowers risks.

Logically, I know and get it. It’s not just about covid anymore, and being outside makes a big difference. It’s just less of a desire to be among masses of humanity. Maybe I’d feel differently if I didn’t have online access to an overwhelming number of these artists along with most galleries.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 22:07

When is the happening time on this board? I’ll be sure to set my alarm so I can participate.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10