Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

+25
P Rob
Giant Moose
tTy
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
Nordic
Rocinante
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
29 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-19, 23:16

I might be quitting the board. Hard to reconcile what I have done.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7: After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 23:20

Oh okay. If you need any tips on the proper way to quit let me know. #experience
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-19, 23:28

I'm not quitting. I changed my mind. Screw everybody. Political threads up in this bitch tomorrow. Hundreds of them. Political blitzkrieg.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 23:30

Don't do that turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-19, 23:32

Feel that calm? That is what you feel before the storm.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 23:32

I'm feeling very panicked and agitated.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-19, 23:33

You should feel bad. No one else brings everything back to the same topic in every thread he posts in. Fucking asshole.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-19, 23:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm feeling very panicked and agitated.

You smoked too much of it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 23:35

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm feeling very panicked and agitated.

F off. I haven't sucked a single dick tonight.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-19, 23:38

My time zone fucks all this shit up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-19, 23:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

F off. I haven't sucked a single dick tonight.

I know, you were just "skiing"... but it's still going to affect your psyche.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-19, 23:40

Rocinante wrote:My time zone fucks all this shit up.

The slow time after we all leave work but before we get drunk is still the slow time. Your time didn't change just now. So, in my not at all humble opinion, maybe if you were posting while you're at work around 5-7 eastern time there wouldn't be a slow time. But there is. And it's all your fault roc.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-20, 00:06

xsanguine wrote:Allahu Ahkbar!!!!

I'd like to welcome the NSA to our humble board. You should know that Travis gets a little cranky if he doesn't get his late afternoon juice box. Just stick a straw in his hand and he'll be quiet until it's time to pee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 00:10

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Allahu Ahkbar!!!!

I'd like to welcome the NSA to our humble board. You should know that Travis gets a little cranky if he doesn't get his late afternoon juice box. Just stick a straw in his hand and he'll be quiet until it's time to pee.

Can I have grape tomorrow? I want grape.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-20, 00:20

tGreenWay wrote:

I already bought blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 00:21

tGreenWay wrote:

I already bought blue.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I. WANT. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-20, 00:27

tGreenWay wrote:

I already bought blue.

No.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 00:29

tGreenWay wrote:

No.

It's not between 5 and 7 Greenway. I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from posting I'm this thread until then. Thank you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-20, 00:42

tGreenWay wrote:

No.

It's not between 5 and 7 Greenway. I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from posting I'm this thread until then. Thank you.

I don't have to loiter in this pernicious thread and allow you to attack me with such impudence. I'm taking my posting elsewhere on this board.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-20, 01:25

Someone is going to have to take my hat - I fucking crushed that interview.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-20, 01:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone is going to have to take my hat - I fucking crushed that interview.

What? Job interview? Cliffs please.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-20, 01:30

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone is going to have to take my hat - I fucking crushed that interview.

Focus, wags, I said my fucking hat is up for grabs.

Had a phone interview for a place in Denver today. Not totally sure if I want the position but I'm pumped because I didn't totally fuck up the call. #SpartansWill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-20, 01:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Focus, wags, I said my fucking hat is up for grabs.

Had a phone interview for a place in Denver today. Not totally sure if I want the position but I'm pumped because I didn't totally fuck up the call. #SpartansWill

Cool. Good thoughts. And em, about the hat.....
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 01:49

Travis, please do not embarrass us in front of the NSA. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-20, 01:50

Allahu ahkbar!!!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 17:45

InTenSity wrote:I won't be around much tomorrow, I doubt you guys will notice.

Bump. Let's talk you guys.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 17:55

This winter has been terrible. I have not had to shovel once and drive has not needed a plow. Absolutely zero snow. We have no more than an inch right now. It sucks. I love winter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-20, 18:59

We're in a similar boat. We have a little bit of snow but I'd be surprised if it measured more than 2 inches. This is not the Michigan I remember (thought I hear I missed some rough stuff the last couple of years). I climbed Mt. Marcy last February in your neck of the woods (relatively), TN, and I had to dig out 4 feet of snow in order to set up my tent. I'd love to have some of that.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 19:08

I am not in a boat. I live in a house. Why do you think I am in a boat, X?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-20, 19:25

Turtleneck wrote:I am not in a boat. I live in a house. Why do you think I am in a boat, X?

I thought you lived in Amsterdam? Always took you for a stoner...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 19:27

What does that have to do with a boat?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-20, 19:28

Turtleneck wrote:What does that have to do with a boat?

I rented a houseboat using Air BnB when I was in Amsterdam in Oct....Official It's The Swill's Dead Period Right Around 4-7:  After We Leave Work But Before We Get Drunk Thread - Page 3 2599972566
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 19:29

Oh. That was not my houseboat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 19:29

I wish you guys didn't hate me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-20, 19:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I wish you guys didn't hate me

You're cool. Want to watch a movie on Netflix later?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-20, 19:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I wish you guys didn't hate me

You're cool. Want to watch a movie on Netflix later?

Yes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 17:10

Bump. I'm at karate. Would like to read something other than Bob and Moose's troll bullshit. Someone step up please.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 17:24

I don't have very much to tell you about. I found out today that a bunch of people in India that I work with don't know what the Super Bowl is. I just replied with "cricket is bullshit. Fuck you."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 17:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't have very much to tell you about. I found out today that a bunch of people in India that I work with don't know what the Super Bowl is. I just replied with "cricket is bullshit. Fuck you."

Had a call with a client this afternoon out of Philly. Leaving on vacation for a week with his family to see other family on the bay area. Had no idea the super bowl was there. Have fun with that man.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-05, 17:28

My son just got trampled by another kid while running laps. Literally. He's trying not to cry. Lol.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next