Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings

+27
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
goodbar
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
loogoldham
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
Nordic
DWags
Clarett's Folly
y2kMgrad
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
NigelUno
steveschneider
MattyFresh
Turtleneck
aualum06
Herbie Green
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
31 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 am

tGreenWay wrote:Walking around the neighborhood with the dog every night, it's surprising to see how many people keep their curtains/blinds open all the time. Maybe I'm just more private than most, because once it gets dark outside, the blinds are closed.
Something else I notice on those evening dog walks are how many families leave all their lights on. It's crazy to me how a family of three or four have lights on all over the house. Seems like such a waste. I've probably even mentioned this one before because it happens all the time and it still leaves me wondering why.

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Peeping_tom-333755994-large
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 am

tGreenWay wrote:Walking around the neighborhood with the dog every night, it's surprising to see how many people keep their curtains/blinds open all the time. Maybe I'm just more private than most, because once it gets dark outside, the blinds are closed.
Something else I notice on those evening dog walks are how many families leave all their lights on. It's crazy to me how a family of three or four have lights on all over the house. Seems like such a waste. I've probably even mentioned this one before because it happens all the time and it still leaves me wondering why.

My wife is terrible at leaving lights on around the house. It’s no use even bringing it up and I’ve accepted it’s just something that will happen every night. When we settle in to watch tv I get up and go turn off lights around the house before I start watching tv. I agree it’s a waste.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:49 am

My wife won't shut a light off in a room she goes into and has something in her hands when she leaves. Goes in the basement to get a can of something, light stays on. Runs upstairs to get her slippers, light stays on. Runs out to the kitchen to make a drink during a movie in our living room, comes back in, light stays on. She'll turn a light out in a room she's sitting in, but there have been days when we haven't gone down in the basement, days, and I'll go down there and the fucking light in the storage room is on. it's been on for days.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am

DWags wrote:My wife won't shut a light off in a room she goes into and has something in her hands when she leaves. Goes in the basement to get a can of something, light stays on. Runs upstairs to get her slippers, light stays on. Runs out to the kitchen to make a drink during a movie in our living room, comes back in, light stays on. She'll turn a light out in a room she's sitting in, but there have been days when we haven't gone down in the basement, days, and I'll go down there and the fucking light in the storage room is on. it's been on for days.

Dude, exact same thing at my house. I find our basement lights on all the time. Same with the garage. I've just accepted it at this point. We all have our flaws.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Maybe it's the weed....but I read this and had the best laugh I've had in a week.

Random Ramblings - Page 11 DRBgiieW4AAXOmV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:20 am

I'm still having trouble processing Snoop Dogg as a game show host.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Cheez-its are the best cracker.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Random Ramblings - Page 11 28503010
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Had our Christmas luncheon out in the shop today. Catered by Maggiano's Little Italy. Was decent but not great. After lunch someone noticed a firetruck and paramedic truck in the driveway between our building the the company next door. Found out that company has another building a mile away. Some worker got his hand crushed in a roll form machine.

Instead of immediately calling 911 one of his co-workers drove him to the building next door and then EMS was called.

Saw them load the guy in the ambulance. Was sitting up and looked in intense pain. Right hand and forearm heavily bandaged. Super shitty way to start the holidays. Our safety manager use to work for the other place and is going to find out exactly what happened.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm

One of my sons and one of my daughters went out for a run in the neighborhood one night a few years back. Said they stopped on the other end of the sub when they saw a topless chick talking on the phone through an upstairs bedroom window. Lights on and blinds wide open. Apparently she was decent looking with a nice rack. They said she may have been completely nude but couldn't tell from their angle on the sidewalk. Said they watched her pacing around in full view for maybe 5 minutes before she moved out of sight. Said they waited for her to reappear but gave up after a couple minutes and continued their run.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

The Pantry wrote:
One of my sons and one of my daughters went out for a run in the neighborhood one night a few years back. Said they stopped on the other end of the sub when they saw a topless chick talking on the phone through an upstairs bedroom window. Lights on and blinds wide open. Apparently she was decent looking with a nice rack. They said she may have been completely nude but couldn't tell from their angle on the sidewalk. Said they watched her pacing around in full view for maybe 5 minutes before she moved out of sight. Said they waited for her to reappear but gave up after a couple minutes and continued their run.

Fix the ending and finish this story! Random Ramblings - Page 11 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:One of my sons and one of my daughters went out for a run in the neighborhood one night a few years back. Said they stopped on the other end of the sub when they saw a topless chick talking on the phone through an upstairs bedroom window. Lights on and blinds wide open. Apparently she was decent looking with a nice rack. They said she may have been completely nude but couldn't tell from their angle on the sidewalk. Said they watched her pacing around in full view for maybe 5 minutes before she moved out of sight. Said they waited for her to reappear but gave up after a couple minutes and continued their run.

Occasionally drove past that house in the evening hoping for a repeat performance. Nothing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:31 pm

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Occasionally drove past that house in the evening hoping for a repeat performance. Nothing.

That wasn't quite the ending I was hoping for.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Malls are disgusting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Malls are disgusting.

I'm going to an outdoor mall tonight. On a date like. Never thought I'd say something like that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Good luck, Floyd! Random Ramblings - Page 11 55953254
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm going to an outdoor mall tonight. On a date like. Never thought I'd say something like that.

Partridge creek? You’re fucking nuts Floyd. I wouldn’t go there if Halle Berry promised me a blow job.

Last edited by DWags on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:25 pm

I saw Rick Mahorn there a couple of weekends ago.

Pantry you're going to have to tell me what house that was.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:28 pm

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Partridge creek? You’re fucking nuts Floyd. I wouldn’t go there if Halke Barry promised me a blow job.

Went there for the first time last Thu night and it wasn't bad. Prob busier tonight but sometimes you have to do work.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I saw Rick Mahorn there a couple of weekends ago.

Pantry you're going to have to tell me what house that was.
Was in my old neighborhood, Emerald Lakes/Emerald Point. Just off Atkins on 3 Lakes Drive. Probably less than 200 yards from the fire station.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Bought an Xbox One X on Saturday.

Now they're giving a free game and $50 gift card when you buy it from Best Buy.

Kinda salty, if I'm honest.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Partridge creek? You’re fucking nuts Floyd. I wouldn’t go there if Halke Barry promised me a blow job.

Went there for the first time last Thu night and it wasn't bad. Prob busier tonight but sometimes you have to do work.
In case you're looking for something to watch after getting back to your place or her place, E is running The Devil Wears Prada back-to-back. Next one starts at 9:30.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

The only mall I've ever enjoyed, and this was several years ago, was also an outdoor mall. It's in Oak Brook, IL, west of Chicago. It's probably not going to work for your date tonight, though.
Have fun and don't forget to wear your rubbers!

Edit: https://www.oakbrookcenter.com/en.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:58 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

In case you're looking for something to watch after getting back to your place or her place, E is running The Devil Wears Prada back-to-back. Next one starts at 9:30.

If I had only checked this thread while I was out. Would have been a surefire way to get her to come home with me. Next time maybe.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:In case you're looking for something to watch after getting back to your place or her place, E is running The Devil Wears Prada back-to-back. Next one starts at 9:30.

If I had only checked this thread while I was out. Would have been a surefire way to get her to come home with me. Next time maybe.
All us swillers are here for each other.

So, how did it go? Probable 2nd date or complete train wreck?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:28 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

All us swillers are here for each other.

This was good. More to come.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:All us swillers are here for each other.

Congrats! Good to hear.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:03 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Just relax and be yourself. That’s my advice.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:07 am

#TeamFloyd

Floyd if you want tips on picking up the ladies, I would be happy to meet up with you over the course of the next 7-10 days and I could drink a lot and muse and you could mostly ignore me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:09 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:#TeamFloyd

Floyd if you want tips on picking up the ladies, I would be happy to meet up with you over the course of the next 7-10 days and I could drink a lot and muse and you could mostly ignore me.

Do not ever take “tips” Floyd. WBH is a great guy, but figure this shit out in your own.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:11 am

Oh I'm not suggesting my tips would be helpful. I'm just suggesting Floyd might get a kick out of a drunk guy musing. I've been out of the game probably longer than Floyd has.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:27 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh I'm not suggesting my tips would be helpful. I'm just suggesting Floyd might get a kick out of a drunk guy musing. I've been out of the game probably longer than Floyd has.
You're not out of the game if you're still getting marriage poon.  Those types of thoughts and opinions don't count.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:00 am

Death Roe wrote:Bought an Xbox One X on Saturday.

Now they're giving a free game and $50 gift card when you buy it from Best Buy.

Kinda salty, if I'm honest.

Buy it, get the free shit, return the one you originally bought.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:09 am

Troof ^^^
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:13 am

Unless he already opened the first one, then they'd charge him a fee. He could buy the second one to get the free stuff, then take that one back another day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:36 am

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

When I used to get a bound up on the road I'd stop at Safeway for some of their oatmeal raisin cookies....did the trick every time.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/bonnie-taub-dix-nutrition-intuition/reasons-why-you-should-eat-oatmeal-every-day/

I think if everyone in this nation at a bowl of oatmeal every day in the morning I bet it would save this country billions in healthcare costs.

Week has been hectic at work and got off of my steel cut oats regimen. I’ve noticed a big difference in the opposite and wrong direction...and for the worse.

My resolution for 2018 is to treat myself right and start everyday with steel cut oats.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:55 am

steveschneider wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

https://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/bonnie-taub-dix-nutrition-intuition/reasons-why-you-should-eat-oatmeal-every-day/

I think if everyone in this nation at a bowl of oatmeal every day in the morning I bet it would save this country billions in healthcare costs.

Week has been hectic at work and got off of my steel cut oats regimen. I’ve noticed a big difference in the opposite and wrong direction...and for the worse.

My resolution for 2018 is to treat myself right and start everyday with steel cut oats.
Do whatever floats your boat. I eat oatmeal maybe twice a year and poop at least twice a day. Except for crapping my pants a while back they are mostly satisfying dumps...smooth as silk. Honestly can't remember the last time I felt bound up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:01 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Garner_field_street
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:54 am

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Do whatever floats your boat. I eat oatmeal maybe twice a year and poop at least twice a day. Except for crapping my pants a while back they are mostly satisfying dumps...smooth as silk. Honestly can't remember the last time I felt bound up.

“Smooth as silk” lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next