Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

+29
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
goodbar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
DWags
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Da Mayor
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Code_Warrior
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NWSpartan
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Senior Dickfist
Jake from State Farm
Motown Spartan
Cameron
aualum06
Dr. Strangelove
MattyFresh
33 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:21

Innocent as grabbing an ass? No
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by steveschneider Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:23

I buy it that more is coming. Paula has a huge chip on her shoulder and is out for blood. Not surprised someone catfished her either she seems like a prime candidate to be catfished. I hope she gets sued.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Innocent as grabbing an ass? No

I've had my ass grabbed. I considered it a compliment.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:25

SawGreen wrote:

I've had my ass grabbed. I considered it a compliment.

Everyone isn’t you though.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:32

I’m a share holder in Disney stock. Wonder if I can voice my dissent somehow? Anyone know anything about this type of shit?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:35

steveschneider wrote:I’m a share holder in Disney stock. Wonder if I can voice my dissent somehow? Anyone know anything about this type of shit?

What % of the company would it equal
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’m a share holder in Disney stock. Wonder if I can voice my dissent somehow? Anyone know anything about this type of shit?

What % of the company would it equal

A decimal point 30 zeroes and then a 1.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:24

gHost Spartan wrote:
Any unwanted touching is completely inappropriate but let's not pretend that grabbing a chick's ass at a party or something is not nearly as big of a deal as sticking your hand down her pants or inside her shirt.

that really has nothing to do with what you said.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:35

gHost Spartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
that really has nothing to do with what you said.

Whatever dude I'm not going to argue with you about it. My intent was simply that an unwanted touching is wrong but some instances are a lot worse than others.

I got where you were coming from. Go to YouTube and search "ass grabbing". It's pretty popular.

4th degree SA is a misdemeanor in Michigan and there is a wide berth that it covers. Basically, there is a ton of technical 4th degree assault going on all the time.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:38

No shit there are different levels of things. Thanks for dropping that knowledge bomb.

Well shit, if it’s popular on YouTube..

Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:39

I'm gonna be drunk a lot this week you guys. Take anything I say after say 7 pm with a huge grain of salt.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:40

But I'm still gonna make some damn good points.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm conflicted on it Goose. I agree with everything all of us are saying, agree that ESPN sucks a big dick and how shitty they've been. But I'm also at the same time a bit uncomfortable with the level of fight we're exhibiting and realize how it looks, and realize there is also some collateral damage that is being ignored. Don't get me wrong I'm engaging in it, too. But it doesn't sit perfectly with me. Hard to describe my feelings on it.

Same here
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 0:18

It's hard to strike a balance.  We all love MSU.  Some of us want to go to the wall with our defense a bit more passionately than others.  It's impossible to corral all of that passion into a calm cool collected defense and strike that ballance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 0:27

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Let’s not lose sight of the fact that a woman feels as thought she was assaulted guys.

And? The case is currently under investigation, and the alleged perpetrator has not played a single second yet this season. If you know some details the rest of us don't, please share. I'm not sure what your point really is with this post.

But yeah, c'mon guys, let's not forget how awesome of a dude Roc is. He's a paragon of virtue, we should all strive to be more like him.

You need to do something about your inferiority complex man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 7:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No shit there are different levels of things. Thanks for dropping that knowledge bomb.

Well shit, if it’s popular on YouTube..

Rolling Eyes

Stay righteous man. At least you can admit degrees, so why hang gHost's comment? I think you win the virtue tiara in this thread.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 7:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm gonna be drunk a lot this week you guys. Take anything I say after say 7 pm with a huge grain of salt.

Drunk mods are best mods. Let's ban some bitches.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:42

Both the News and Freep cut Murphy out of the Izzo conference they posted.

Chris Solari Verified account @chrissolari 9h9 hours ago
More
ESPN's Dan Murphy asks if Izzo plans to address sexual assault issues before the end of the season. "I think my president has said a few things, I've said a few things. Right now, I'm just gonna focus in on my team. I'm not shunning anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:46

LooseGoose wrote:Both the News and Freep cut Murphy out of the Izzo conference they posted.

More
ESPN's Dan Murphy asks if Izzo plans to address sexual assault issues before the end of the season. "I think my president has said a few things, I've said a few things. Right now, I'm just gonna focus in on my team. I'm not shunning anything."

Sure, Dan can ask questions, but he won't answer gHost's or anyone else's.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 10:06

LooseGoose wrote:Both the News and Freep cut Murphy out of the Izzo conference they posted.

More
Izzo is such a monster.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 14:43

You guys seeing this shit from Kathy Redmond, about this article that she apparently wrote for the City Pulse in Lansing? I don't know how to embed. Apparently it's some scandal that Izzo knew about Appling and Payne (no shit, they were being investigated), and that they were moved out of the dorm before they were charged (normally, they only get moved out after they were charged...so yes, she's apparently complaining that MSU took measures above and beyond what is normal to shield the accuser from the accused). Oh yeah, and that they twice ate in Wonders during a period when they were told not to go into Wonders. And that horrible monster, Izzo, apparently let Appling and Payne suit up and play in games for MSU while this investigation was going on (you know, all those basketball games in late August/early September).

Here's the main tweet. She also posted photos of the other pages of the article.
https://twitter.com/kathyredmond/status/966347414633250816

She actually inspired me to tweet her. My first ever tweets...at least from this, the twitter account I dedicate to following MSU, but rarely actually use.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 14:55

Can someone ask her why she stated in a letter to Mark Emmert that Payne admitted to raping the accuser? And if she stands by that and can provide evidence?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:15

gHost Spartan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:You guys seeing this shit from Kathy Redmond, about this article that she apparently wrote for the City Pulse in Lansing? I don't know how to embed. Apparently it's some scandal that Izzo knew about Appling and Payne (no shit, they were being investigated), and that they were moved out of the dorm before they were charged (normally, they only get moved out after they were charged...so yes, she's apparently complaining that MSU took measures above and beyond what is normal to shield the accuser from the accused). Oh yeah, and that they twice ate in Wonders during a period when they were told not to go into Wonders. And that horrible monster, Izzo, apparently let Appling and Payne suit up and play in games for MSU while this investigation was going on (you know, all those basketball games in late August/early September).

Here's the main tweet. She also posted photos of the other pages of the article.

She actually inspired me to tweet her. My first ever tweets...at least from this, the twitter account I dedicate to following MSU, but rarely actually use.
Did you see my response?
Yes, sweet ass snoop gif, and you're bringing it strong in responses to her as you have been all along. AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 55953254
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:18

MiamiSpartan wrote:You guys seeing this shit from Kathy Redmond, about this article that she apparently wrote for the City Pulse in Lansing?  I don't know how to embed.  Apparently it's some scandal that Izzo knew about Appling and Payne (no shit, they were being investigated), and that they were moved out of the dorm before they were charged (normally, they only get moved out after they were charged...so yes, she's apparently complaining that MSU took measures above and beyond what is normal to shield the accuser from the accused).  Oh yeah, and that they twice ate in Wonders during a period when they were told not to go into Wonders.  And that horrible monster, Izzo, apparently let Appling and Payne suit up and play in games for MSU while this investigation was going on (you know, all those basketball games in late August/early September).

Here's the main tweet.  She also posted photos of the other pages of the article.

She actually inspired me to tweet her.  My first ever tweets...at least from this, the twitter account I dedicate to following MSU, but rarely actually use.

I read the screen shots.. Izzo was informed of the allegations (how is this a bad thing?).. Players were moved. A deviation from protocol, but they took extra measures (how is this a bad thing?). An investigation took place. No charges were filed and the DA said no crime was committed.

Besides the fact that she is wrong about Appling/Payne playing while the investigation was going on... it actually looks positive/things were handled correctly. Am I missing something here?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:21

Screenshots

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 DWkn2HtVAAAVOY4

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 DWko6xEVwAAkP7N

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 DWkouiMV4AE1LOj

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 DWkouiMV4AE1LOj
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:39

Some quotes from the article:

Hollis directed Haller to meet with Izzo and others about the allegations...."Mr. Haller met with Coach Izzo, the two male students and Assistant Basketball Coach (Mike) Garland to explain what the potential charges were, and how the criminal justice process worked, and to instruct the students to refrain from attending any social gathering and to have no contact with complainant,"
Zayko wrote.

The Office of Civil Rights investigation ultimately determined that while MSU's delay in instituting a Title IX investigation into the sexual assault allegation had contributed to a sexually hostile environment, the university handled the case appropriately, including the reassigment of the players to the apartment.

The criminal investigation was completed Sept. 2, when then Ingham County Proscutor Stuart Dunnings III decline to issue a warrant for the players arrest.

An outside investigator hired to conduct that review determined "by a preponderance of evidence" the university's sexual harrasment policies were not violated and evidence could determine whether the alleged assault was consensual.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:57

Nordic wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:You guys seeing this shit from Kathy Redmond, about this article that she apparently wrote for the City Pulse in Lansing?  I don't know how to embed.  Apparently it's some scandal that Izzo knew about Appling and Payne (no shit, they were being investigated), and that they were moved out of the dorm before they were charged (normally, they only get moved out after they were charged...so yes, she's apparently complaining that MSU took measures above and beyond what is normal to shield the accuser from the accused).  Oh yeah, and that they twice ate in Wonders during a period when they were told not to go into Wonders.  And that horrible monster, Izzo, apparently let Appling and Payne suit up and play in games for MSU while this investigation was going on (you know, all those basketball games in late August/early September).

Here's the main tweet.  She also posted photos of the other pages of the article.

She actually inspired me to tweet her.  My first ever tweets...at least from this, the twitter account I dedicate to following MSU, but rarely actually use.

I read the screen shots.. Izzo was informed of the allegations (how is this a bad thing?).. Players were moved. A deviation from protocol, but they took extra measures (how is this a bad thing?). An investigation took place. No charges were filed and the DA said no crime was committed.

Besides the fact that she is wrong about Appling/Payne playing while the investigation was going on... it actually looks positive/things were handled correctly. Am I missing something here?
Yes, you're missing the deep dark conspiracy that pervades East Lansing, but according to her, that's what this article really says between the lines.

According to her tweets, the only reason that the prosecutor said no crime was committed is because he was "vulnerable", supported by the fact that he's now in prison. Yes, she said that. What's worse is what other tweets of her's strongly implied, basically suggesting that even though Dunning's crimes would not come out for years, Don Izzo and his merry band of henchmen knew about them and used them as leverage, essentially blackmailing Dunnings to dump this case.

What's that, you say? A third party investigator also found that no sexual assault occurred? And the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights confirmed the third party investigator's assessment while also stating that the University handled the actual investigation and response very appropriately? She ignores those questions.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:58

Some others:

The emails show that Appling and Payne were moved without a hearing, violated the standing protocols of the university. Nothing in the documents explains why and exception was made.....

Later in the document, Zyako wrote that Goldblatt issued the order to move the students from Wonders Hall...."Given the severity of the allegations against the male students, the university it was not appropriate for them to remain in the residence hall system pending investigation.."

So the document does explain why they deviated from protocol? Or this some more word tricks that I'm not getting?

Both players continued to dress in the Spartan uniform and participate in games. This despite Izzo's (sic) being fully briefed on the allegations and the investigation....

I guess this is technically correct. However, Dunnings wrapped up his investigation on Sept. 2nd. The season started on Nov. 2nd. Izzo knew of the allegations when they played, but the investigation was closed and no charges filed.

Last edited by Nordic on Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 18:03; edited 4 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 18:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:

According to her tweets, the only reason that the prosecutor said no crime was committed is because he was "vulnerable", supported by the fact that he's now in prison.  Yes, she said that.  What's worse is what other tweets of her's strongly implied, basically suggesting that even though Dunning's crimes would not come out for years, Don Izzo and his merry band of henchmen knew about them and used them as leverage, essentially blackmailing Dunnings to dump this case.

Yeah I saw those. Though, I have a hard time following the "conversation" on twitter. I never know who is responding to what. If her article was to provide proof of wrong doing by MSU/Izzo, it had the opposite effect on me. It reaffirmed that MSU/Izzo did the right things.

Yet there are a few on there screaming that this is proof of a cover up. Twenty bucks that a) they are Michigan fans and b) they didn't even read the article
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 17:44

Really good tweetstorm from Harns

https://twitter.com/DavidHarns/status/966795624644530176
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:36

Dana O'Neil drops another false bomb on Izzo at the Athletic and of course Vaninni re-tweeted it.. I've been in her twitter telling her she was wrong to rely on Paula.

https://theathletic.com/264135/2018/03/07/title-ix-probes-pose-conflicts-of-interest-but-coaches-and-athletic-department-officials-must-stand-aside/

That conflict of interest has been apparent at numerous schools in recent years. Cases at Oregon, Michigan State and elsewhere have drawn scrutiny, as reports have shown that administrators and coaches allowed players under investigation for sexual assault to keep competing.

Not only wrong on them playing but off on the year by 2 years....this was 2010 not 2008.
As these cases have become more frequent in recent years, and as the #Metoo movement has brought greater awareness to sexual harassment and assault, more schools are being scrutinized for the choices they’ve made. Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo is under fire for allowing Adreian Payne and Keith Appling to compete while they were being investigated in 2008. (Neither player was charged with a crime or ever found responsible for wrongdoing by the school.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:00

LooseGoose wrote:Dana O'Neil drops another false bomb on Izzo at the Athletic and of course Vaninni re-tweeted it.. I've been in her twitter telling her she was wrong to rely on Paula.

https://theathletic.com/264135/2018/03/07/title-ix-probes-pose-conflicts-of-interest-but-coaches-and-athletic-department-officials-must-stand-aside/

That conflict of interest has been apparent at numerous schools in recent years. Cases at Oregon, Michigan State and elsewhere have drawn scrutiny, as reports have shown that administrators and coaches allowed players under investigation for sexual assault to keep competing.

Not only wrong on them playing but off on the year by 2 years....this was 2010 not 2008.
As these cases have become more frequent in recent years, and as the #Metoo movement has brought greater awareness to sexual harassment and assault, more schools are being scrutinized for the choices they’ve made. Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo is under fire for allowing Adreian Payne and Keith Appling to compete while they were being investigated in 2008. (Neither player was charged with a crime or ever found responsible for wrongdoing by the school.)

Feminazi. Ghost, take her down, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:16

LooseGoose wrote:Dana O'Neil drops another false bomb on Izzo at the Athletic and of course Vaninni re-tweeted it.. I've been in her twitter telling her she was wrong to rely on Paula.

Sunnova... sorry man. But, I think people should be allowed to go on living when they are accused. If charges and convictions come, that's payback. What the fuck world would we have if folks have to shut down when somebody accuses them of something? "You're a racist!!"... sorry boss, I can't come to work because somebody called me a racist.

I sure hope this pendulum has reached its apex.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:34

SawGreen wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Dana O'Neil drops another false bomb on Izzo at the Athletic and of course Vaninni re-tweeted it..   I've been in her twitter telling her she was wrong to rely on Paula.

Sunnova... sorry man.  But, I think people should be allowed to go on living when they are accused.  If charges and convictions come, that's payback.  What the fuck world would we have if folks have to shut down when somebody accuses them of something?  "You're a racist!!"... sorry boss, I can't come to work because somebody called me a racist.

I sure hope this pendulum has reached its apex.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 13 Giphy
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:40

coaches allowed players under investigation for sexual assault to keep competing

"...coaches allowed players under investigation for sexual assault to keep competing"

"more schools are being scrutinized for the choices they’ve made"
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 9:06

We should create an army of twitter bots to spam ESPN related articles with all of the scandals they’ve had recently.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 10:48

steveschneider wrote:We should create an army of twitter bots to spam ESPN related articles with all of the scandals they’ve had recently.
We should form an elite paramilitary organization capable of taking over the communication systems of any entity of our choosing so that we can broadcast our rebuttals to a wider audience.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 10:59

If I win the power ball Goose has been touting, I'm hiring bus loards of kids to picket outside their network head quarters for the month of March and April.   We'll have hundreds of college kids screaming and holding up signs and smoking weed.  I'll put them in a hotel close to the headquarters.  I figure I'd spend about 2 million on the deal.  Then, we'd publish Ghosts stuff in LA and NY times as an advertisement on page three for another couple million.  Then, we'd take advertisements out on t.v. during the semi-finals and finals of the NCAA tournament.  maybe 20-30 million.  Look, its not my money, it never was.  I'd still be way better off and we'd get the pub we needed.  Fuck those fucking fucks.  

Go powerball
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:43

LooseGoose wrote:Dana O'Neil drops another false bomb on Izzo at the Athletic and of course Vaninni re-tweeted it..   I've been in her twitter telling her she was wrong to rely on Paula.

Apart from the fact that Payne and Appling were 2 years away from even being MSU students in 2008, is she referencing the Lansing Pulse story that said that Izzo kept playing Payne and Appling while they were being investigated...an investigation that lasted from August 30th to September 2nd...and these were basketball players that Izzo kept playing in games at that time, right? Where, IM West?

This is where the outright lies really fucking get to me.  At best, they're referring to the Title IX investigation that went until November and December.  But then fucking say that, if that's what you're referring to.  And mention that the prosecutor declared that no crime had been committed MONTHS before MSU ever played a basketball game. It's the same shit that the OTL piece did in so many places, saying something that is missing important facts and important context, and therefore creating a completely false scenario.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Good lord, is she referencing the Lansing Pulse story that said that Izzo kept playing Payne and Appling while they were being investigated...an investigation that lasted from August 30th to September 2nd...and these were basketball players that Izzo kept playing in games at that time, right?

This is where the outright lies really fucking get to me. At best, they're referring to the Title IX investigation that went until November and December. But then fucking say that, if that's what you're referring to. It's the same shit that the OTL piece did in so many places, saying something that is missing important facts and important context, and therefore creating a completely false interpretation.

IF she's referring to the Title IX she's being misleading since most people would consider the criminal investigation the "investigation". Just had a joker over at the Athletic try to wise me up...:

You 19h ago
It sickens me that supposedly esteemed reporters simply repeat these smears without doing any verification of the truthfulness. 2 female prosecutors in Ingham county Michigan cleared Payne/Appling, the County Prosecutor (a graduate of UMich) concurred.) What was Izzo to do to those kids then?

Michael D. 2h ago
Nope. "Cleared" and "not pressing charges" are not the same thing.

You 49m ago
@Michael D. Did you read the prosecutors statement? You don't need to "educate" me.

A quote from it: "Our office reached the conclusion that NO CRIME had been committed" You don't consider that cleared?
I'll bet you would if it were you or your son.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next