Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

+29
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
goodbar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
DWags
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Da Mayor
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Code_Warrior
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NWSpartan
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Senior Dickfist
Jake from State Farm
Motown Spartan
Cameron
aualum06
Dr. Strangelove
MattyFresh
33 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 12 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-17, 12:50

I hold shares in Disney Stock. I should fucking sell that shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 12 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by Guest 2018-02-17, 13:06

steveschneider wrote:I hold shares in Disney Stock. I should fucking sell that shit.

Buy Silver or Bitcoin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-17, 13:13

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I hold shares in Disney Stock. I should fucking sell that shit.

Buy Silver or Bitcoin.

I know this is counter to the investing advice but I’m building a position in KO. I know soda profits are down but I’m going long on this shit. I think I’m 20 years I can double my money on the dividends and possibly even less with covered calls.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-17, 13:13

I actually like silver and think that was a good call bubble TY.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-17, 17:46

we should shelve you for having anything to do with Disney.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-17, 17:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
we should shelve you for having anything to do with Disney.

This.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-17, 18:01

Fucking steve. Piece of shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 11:57

David Harns @DavidHarns1 16h16 hours ago
More
I know 4 radio hosts and 2 television reporters who have requested interviews with Paula Lavigne regarding her reporting. I'm sure there are more. In a weird twist of irony, she has declined to answer any questions or shed light on the issues being raised regarding her reporting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-18, 12:23

LooseGoose wrote:David Harns @DavidHarns1 16h16 hours ago
More
I know 4 radio hosts and 2 television reporters who have requested interviews with Paula Lavigne regarding her reporting. I'm sure there are more. In a weird twist of irony, she has declined to answer any questions or shed light on the issues being raised regarding her reporting.

ESPN today stated the guidelines being shared around are outdated and they won’t release their current ones.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-18, 12:28

Someone who’s not on mobile and has Twitter(my brother sent it to me) post the Justin rose, jon hewett, and David Scott interaction here. Justin rose asked the espn guy if he was a robot AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 12 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-18, 12:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone who’s not on mobile and has Twitter(my brother sent it to me) post the Justin rose, jon hewett, and David Scott interaction here. Justin rose asked the espn guy if he was a robot AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 12 502811600

https://twitter.com/jrosewxyz/status/965251612968091649
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-18, 12:43

https://twitter.com/JRoseWXYZ/status/965270968221491200
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-18, 13:05

steveschneider wrote:
More

ESPN today stated the guidelines being shared around are outdated and they won’t release their current ones.
They are delaying and praying that this kid gets charged.

Make no mistake, ESPN has millions of dollars directly riding on this kid being charged. At best, they are indirectly pressuring the prosecutors office to charge him, lest they get accused of favoring a player. At worst, one has to wonder if they are directly applying pressure. Are their own lawyers involved? Are they bribing the prosecutors? Threatening them with investigations into everything that they've done in there public and personal lives? They have far more riding on this than Izzo and MSU, so these are legit questions to ask and ESPN really needs to be transparent here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-18, 13:26

After 5 months, hard to believe this is much of a case. Given the fact that the kids name is already dragged through the mud, I sure hope the prosecutor gets the case resolved quickly now.

You know BSPN is squeezing the complaintant to make a statement and bail them out
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-18, 14:34

More

Harns is doing good work
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-18, 14:57

Nordic wrote:
More

Harns is doing good work

Saw him trying to reach out to ESPNs public editor so we should hear from him finally.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-18, 15:07

steveschneider wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Harns is doing good work

Saw him trying to reach out to ESPNs public editor so we should hear from him finally.

Finally we'll find out who can't spell Mark Dantonio.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-18, 16:11

SawGreen wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-18, 16:14

SawGreen wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I laughed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-18, 17:35

Let’s not lose sight of the fact that a woman feels as thought she was assaulted guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-18, 17:40

Much too late for that Roc.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-18, 17:47

Rocinante wrote:Let’s not lose sight of the fact that a woman feels as thought she was assaulted guys.
Or at least claims to feel as though she was assaulted.

(Not saying she's lying about it, just saying that we don't know any details of the case).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-18, 18:37

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

They are delaying and praying that this kid gets charged.

Make no mistake, ESPN has millions of dollars directly riding on this kid being charged. At best, they are indirectly pressuring the prosecutors office to charge him, lest they get accused of favoring a player. At worst, one has to wonder if they are directly applying pressure. Are their own lawyers involved? Are they bribing the prosecutors? Threatening them with investigations into everything that they've done in there public and personal lives? They have far more riding on this than Izzo and MSU, so these are legit questions to ask and ESPN really needs to be transparent here.

They are pressuring the prosecutors that they have already accused of being in bed with MSU. Bold move.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 19:14

Rocinante wrote:Let’s not lose sight of the fact that a woman feels as thought she was assaulted guys.

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Much too late for that Roc.

The virtue is strong in these posts. Congratulations guys.

For myself, as soon as I know anything at all about what happened to her I'll be offering her sympathy, thoughts and prayers. Until then it's not at all inappropriate to be pissed off at ESPN for how they've handled smearing this young man's name. Had they released her name without her permission I'd be as pissed at them, either way it's journalistic malpractice. Your posts seem to imply we can't discuss the ill treatment of the alleged perpetrator without somehow offending the alleged victim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-18, 19:17

LooseGoose wrote:

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Much too late for that Roc.

The virtue is strong in these posts. Congratulations guys.

For myself, as soon as I know anything at all about what happened to her I'll be offering her sympathy, thoughts and prayers. Until then it's not at all inappropriate to be pissed off at ESPN for how they've handled smearing this young man's name. Had they released her name without her permission I'd be as pissed at them, either way it's journalistic malpractice. Your posts seem to imply we can't discuss the ill treatment of the alleged perpetrator without somehow offending the alleged victim.

Umm... seems to me they wanted to remind everyone a girl felt like she was abused in some way. Quit being so defensive.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-18, 19:21

I'm conflicted on it Goose. I agree with everything all of us are saying, agree that ESPN sucks a big dick and how shitty they've been. But I'm also at the same time a bit uncomfortable with the level of fight we're exhibiting and realize how it looks, and realize there is also some collateral damage that is being ignored. Don't get me wrong I'm engaging in it, too. But it doesn't sit perfectly with me. Hard to describe my feelings on it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-18, 20:07

gHost Spartan wrote:A guy who follows me on Twitter catfished Lavigne and she said that more people have come forward so they're investigating more issues. He showed me a screenshot -

As in accusers and more cases?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-18, 20:40

You are right. The whole thing sucks. My fears are that accusations are going to start being enough to ruin careers (they already are). As difficult as it can be to prosecute these cases, I feel more strongly in innocence before guilt.

What also grinds my gears is that I really don't believe MSU corners the market in any of this (good and bad). With the #metoo movement, I think you could almost randomly pick a school or community and find dirt...MSU may be doing a better than average job, but if that is true, it will never see the light of day.

This stuff seems very personal for Lavigne, so if she's holding something back, you can bet your ass it will be released when it can inflict maximum damage.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-18, 20:43

And? The case is currently under investigation, and the alleged perpetrator has not played a single second yet this season. If you know some details the rest of us don't, please share. I'm not sure what your point really is with this post.

But yeah, c'mon guys, let's not forget how awesome of a dude Roc is. He's a paragon of virtue, we should all strive to be more like him.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-18, 20:47

Roc is gonna roc guys.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 20:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm conflicted on it Goose. I agree with everything all of us are saying, agree that ESPN sucks a big dick and how shitty they've been. But I'm also at the same time a bit uncomfortable with the level of fight we're exhibiting and realize how it looks, and realize there is also some collateral damage that is being ignored. Don't get me wrong I'm engaging in it, too. But it doesn't sit perfectly with me. Hard to describe my feelings on it.

My opinion FWIW is to comment on what we know. We know right now this kid has been treated like shit by ESPN. We may find that he deserves little sympathy once we know her story or what we can be told of it. Once we have that information it would seem to me to be the appropriate time to discuss that.

In summary: I've not forgotten there is another party involved here, I'm just not ready to opine without any knowledge. Honestly we don't even know if SHE alleged sexual assault. She may have claimed he grabbed her and once the authorities found out where he grabbed her they added the sexual aspect. The facts on her end of it should come out in due time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-18, 21:02

It could also be a he. Fwiw.

I'm not giving an opinion on this particular case. My opinion is over-arching. The witch hunt was wrong. No doubt about it. Something about the reverse witch hunt just doesn't sit perfect with me. I'm gonna continue in the reverse witch hunt, don't get me wrong....because I can't put my finger on it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 21:06

Here's a prime example of 2 idiots with no knowledge simply spewing bullshit.

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/video/2018/02/16/michigan-state-tom-izzo-accountable

Check the woman in the latter half as she says Izzo should let the legal system pay out...which he's doing.
Yet if this "keeps happening" something is wrong.....without any substantiation of where "it" has happened before in his program.

That's after the guy's mindless blather......but boy they really want "something" done. Stupid fucks. Both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 21:07

Oh and that's AFTER she starts with "Isn't it time Izzo is held accountable???"

For what???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-18, 21:07

It sounds to me like ESPN is going to slowly leak however many other accusations they have over a looooooong period of time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-18, 21:10

I think it's bullshit personally. If they had anything else, Paula Lavigne (the same Paula Lavigne who killed five hookers incidentally) does not come out with the Brock Washington stuff. I think she probably recognized a catfish job in this case and is posturing. She's not dumb.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-18, 21:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It sounds to me like ESPN is going to slowly leak however many other accusations they have over a looooooong period of time.

Sooner or later they will need some of the crap to stand up or they will lose all credibility. Engler's history is that once he's sure of his ground he'll go after them. I wouldn't be surprised at some point of an MSU suit against them so they can depose the reporters. It would force them to go under oath and on the record.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-18, 21:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It sounds to me like ESPN is going to slowly leak however many other accusations they have over a looooooong period of time.

Sooner or later they will need some of the crap to stand up or they will lose all credibility. Engler's history is that once he's sure of his ground he'll go after them. I wouldn't be surprised at some point of an MSU suit against them so they can depose the reporters. It would force them to go under oath and on the record.

Paula don't want none of that. She is only interested in presenting one side of events (the side that fits the narrative that gets her clicks and sells her books). She doesn't appear to have any intention of answering questions about her "reporting," however reasonable those questions may be.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-18, 21:31

I don't want to defame someone's character who I don't know, and her name is out there now...but apparently the accuser in the Payne/Appling deal had questionable character. I've seen enough alluded to by people who really do know to pick up on that.

Regardless.....watch the damn youtube if you haven't already. That's all anyone needs to see to know that there was no crime committed.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-18, 22:13

gHost Spartan wrote:or "innocent" as grabbing an ass. I dunno. No woman deserves to be manhandled like that but this kid doesn't deserve to have his name plastered across the TV either. It's such bullshit.

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next