Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 9:07

The_Dude wrote:

You're a great American.  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Usa-united-states-of-america-22591331-1440-1080
thanks.. but I disagree.

the fine man in the picture is a great American... I'm just a dude wandering through life.  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 969504605 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 9:10

The_Dude wrote:Bob, one thing we have in common is neither of us dress up as superheroes at tailgates.   Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 969504605 
and that's what is really important.

if I ever get to that point, you have my permission to shoot me. With or without stolen cigars. Just shoot me. My family will thank you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty how not to get your ass kicked by the police

Post by Green Note on Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 20:35

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by InTenSity on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 10:50

Can anyone explain to me when white males became so victimized in our culture? Reading about some of these riots, when I read things like this, I just shake my head.


I've never listened to Rush in my life. I base my opinions on facts. You've been brainwashed by Democraric leaders telling you there is a war against everyone that isn't a democrat by republicans. Stop spreading hate.
Let's review the facts: democrats have said the cop is a racist and a murderer with zero evidence. They are telling the black community there is a war against them. They are telling them white privilege exists and that all white cops have it out for black men. The democratic governor of MO has already basically said the cop is guilty. The governor should resign for being unfit for office and corrupt. These are all facts. Not debatable.
Republicans have said wait for the evidence to come out, we don't know what happened.
People like you are truly disgusting individuals that use a kids death for political gain. And you have the guts to call out the other side? Typical democrat--point the finger at someone else and make up lies about them when in reality you are the ones doing what you are claiming the other side is doing.
Keep voting democrat--it's done wonders for the black community and our country. We have a robust economy, everyone gets along, and our foreign policy is excellent.
Blacks bettering themselves is a nightmare scenario for Dems. Keep them dumb, full of hate, and on the government dole and you control their every move. Truly sickening. Someone needs to put a bullet in Al Sharptons head and no that isn't too harsh.
Usually people sourced 'facts' but now anything you say is a 'fact'


"We've got to send the planes over the South in order to win this war!" - Abraham Lincoln, 1872.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13706
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 43
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 11:04

InTenSity wrote:Can anyone explain to me when white males became so victimized in our culture? Reading about some of these riots, when I read things like this, I just shake my head.
I think a lot of is based in underlying fear, a feeling of uneasiness at what they see and latent racism.. though, of course, they'll deny it... which is also symptomatic of the attributes I just mentioned.

as you know, America has been a white man's entity since it's conception. And, for the most part, an upper-middle class white mans world.

Suddenly minorities (and women) have a voice, some sense of influence and power. Now the white folks and their (seemingly) genetic fiber of entitlement feels threatened. They see their country - as they know it - one in which they've had total control of - slipping away into the hands of the ones who have been discriminated against for so long. And it makes them nervous.. because deep down they know what has been perpetuated in America for generations - and they see monumental changes on the horizon as it relates to who will become the minority and who is increasingly having a voice at the table - and they look across that table and see people that have been disenfranchised for decades and decades by their power and influence.

Obviously, they don't like how that makes them feel... it's why they smear both the life AND death of Michael Brown while telling us to "reserve judgement" for the police officer. Ya know, the white guy.



Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 13:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I think a lot of is based in underlying fear, a feeling of uneasiness at what they see and latent racism..  though, of course, they'll deny it... which is also symptomatic of the attributes I just mentioned.

as you know, America has been a white man's entity since it's conception. And, for the most part, an upper-middle class white mans world.

Suddenly minorities (and women) have a voice, some sense of influence and power. Now the white folks and their (seemingly) genetic fiber of entitlement feels threatened. They see their country - as they know it - one in which they've had total control of - slipping away into the hands of the ones who have been discriminated against for so long. And it makes them nervous.. because deep down they know what has been perpetuated in America for generations - and they see monumental changes on the horizon as it relates to who will become the minority and who is increasingly having a voice at the table - and they look across that table and see people that have been disenfranchised for decades and decades by their power and influence.

Obviously, they don't like how that makes them feel... it's why they smear both the life AND death of Michael Brown while telling us to "reserve judgement" for the police officer. Ya know, the white guy.





"I'm not saying white people are better, but BEING white is CLEARLY better! If it was an option, I'd re-up every year!" -Louis CK.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 14:26

Rocinante wrote:


"I'm not saying white people are better, but BEING white is CLEARLY better!  If it was an option, I'd re-up every year!" -Louis CK.
 Wink 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Guest on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 15:52

People of ferguson should feel embarrassed and say sorry to the nation.  Dorian Johnson should spend years in jail for inciting a riot with false statements.  Dorian Johnson is a thug who has arrest warrants and should be held accountable for his thuggery.  Michael Brown is a 6"4 290 pound thug who should be used as an example in law enforcement training on how to deal with thugs. PERIOD. This whole fiasco is over false statements, delusions and entitlement emotions. There have been multiple reports (police dispatch) that state the cop has over 12 witnesses corroborating his statements and Darrin Wilson will not be charged. Darrin Wilson is a hero and I already donated to his defense fund which is at over 135,000 dollars now.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 16:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:People of ferguson should feel embarrassed and say sorry to the nation.  Dorian Johnson should spend years in jail for inciting a riot with false statements.  Dorian Johnson is a thug who has arrest warrants and should be held accountable for his thuggery.  Michael Brown is a 6"4 290 pound thug who should be used as an example in law enforcement training on how to deal with thugs. PERIOD. This whole fiasco is over false statements, delusions and entitlement emotions. There have been multiple reports (police dispatch) that state the cop has over 12 witnesses corroborating his statements and Darrin Wilson will not be charged.  Darrin Wilson is a hero and I already donated to his defense fund which is at over 135,000 dollars now.

If he won't be charged, why does he need a defense fund?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Herbie Green on Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 12:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:People of ferguson should feel embarrassed and say sorry to the nation.  Dorian Johnson should spend years in jail for inciting a riot with false statements.  Dorian Johnson is a thug who has arrest warrants and should be held accountable for his thuggery.  Michael Brown is a 6"4 290 pound thug who should be used as an example in law enforcement training on how to deal with thugs. PERIOD. This whole fiasco is over false statements, delusions and entitlement emotions. There have been multiple reports (police dispatch) that state the cop has over 12 witnesses corroborating his statements and Darrin Wilson will not be charged.  Darrin Wilson is a hero and I already donated to his defense fund which is at over 135,000 dollars now.

I hope you are joking but it is still not funny
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Green Note on Sun 24 Aug 2014 - 0:53

Turtleneck wrote:

Of course, if you're the fat, cowardly, and physically inept type, the best course of action is not to follow people around and confront them.


But it was OK for Trayvon to follow Zimmerman, confront and attack him?  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1550444538 
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 9:09

Green Note wrote:


But it was OK for Trayvon to follow Zimmerman, confront and attack him?   Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1550444538 
Trayvon was the one that had to defend himself from a man with a gun stalking him.

interesting how black kids don't have a right to self-defense in white America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 14:57

hey republicans and right wing nuts.. looks like Mike Brown's funeral is going on right now. This would be the perfect time to make racist jokes and demean his life and death even more.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by msugolfguy on Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 19:36

Can someone help me understand something, and I admit that I have been kind of lost on why this item was brought up with both Mr. Martin and Mr. Brown. Why is it so important to list the weight and size of these dudes? I have had a hard time with this item. People are making them out to be men when I look back at when I was 18 and just laugh about my size, granted I was 5'11 and 165 but no where near as strong as I am today.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 8:47

msugolfguy wrote:Can someone help me understand something, and I admit that I have been kind of lost on why this item was brought up with both Mr. Martin and Mr. Brown. Why is it so important to list the weight and size of these dudes? I have had a hard time with this item. People are making them out to be men when I look back at when I was 18 and just laugh about my size, granted I was 5'11 and 165 but no where near as strong as I am today.
it helps the GOP, gun nuts and KKK to make sure that everyone knows that Michael Brown was, what.. 6'4" and about 200+ lbs.... in their minds it makes an unarmed black kid even more threatening and, therefore, in need of getting killed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Turtleneck on Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 10:56

Green Note wrote:


But it was OK for Trayvon to follow Zimmerman, confront and attack him?   Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1550444538 

I think you're mixing up who followed who in that situation. Does Mr. Martin confront Mr. Zimmerman if Mr. Zimmerman does not follow Mr. Martin? No.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 11:09

Turtleneck wrote:

I think you're mixing up who followed who in that situation. Does Mr. Martin confront Mr. Zimmerman if Mr. Zimmerman does not follow Mr. Martin? No.
this..

for some reason, white folks think that "self defense" only applies to them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by StylesGShmooth on Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 3:16

The_Dude wrote:

I saw a video of a black thug put his hand around the neck of a 60 year old shop owner who was twice his size?  I saw a black thug commit assault and battery?  I personally have never committed assault and battery, have you?

EDIT:  Here is a picture of the upstanding criminal known as Mike Brown and his criminal friend who was the 'eye witness' to the shooting..no way his friend would lie, right?

Personally, people that pose in pictures pointing a gun, smoking a blunt, and having wads of cash in their mouth...first thing I assume is that they are an upstanding citizen who is going to be an honor student in college...if only a racist white cop wouldn't have shot him dead while he was begging for his life..
Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 3033533

The first thing I assume is that this picture of Joda Cain and his friend in Oregon have nothing to do with Mike Brown and his friend in Missouri.

Honsest mistake though, they all do look alike.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1621
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by xsanguine on Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 4:58

StylesGShmooth wrote:

they all do look alike.    

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Noted-ryan-the-office
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Green Note on Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 17:14

Turtleneck wrote:

I think you're mixing up who followed who in that situation. Does Mr. Martin confront Mr. Zimmerman if Mr. Zimmerman does not follow Mr. Martin? No.

I think you are confusing urban myth with the evidence of what happened.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 2:42

Jesus Christ. One guy was armed in both situations and the other was not. Big surprise who's dead and can't tell his side of the story. Oh my the scary black person was walking through my neighborhood he must have been up to something so I shot him, I mean he charged at me so I HAD to shoot him I totally didn't want to.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 18:00

Welp, doesn't matter anymore because they found the remains of a murdered pretty white girl that they've been looking for in Tennessee.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-skull-found-holly-bobo-20140909-story.html

"The 3 1/2-year search for the nursing student has been the most exhaustive and expensive in the history of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations, DeVine said."

I wonder how the cost compares to the investigation into the shooting of unarmed black kids.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 18:25

And more witnesses.

Have to arrest Wilson. At least let him have his day in court. Jesus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/witness-michael-brown-shooting-speaks-article-1.1932820
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 9:47

Rocinante wrote:And more witnesses.  

Have to arrest Wilson.  At least let him have his day in court.  Jesus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/witness-michael-brown-shooting-speaks-article-1.1932820
let's reserve judgment until the facts are known..

oh - what do you think about that black thug kid that was a thief and druggie?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Fallenangle on Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 21:27

Rocinante wrote:And more witnesses.  

Have to arrest Wilson.  At least let him have his day in court.  Jesus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/witness-michael-brown-shooting-speaks-article-1.1932820

""I don't know if he was going after him or if he was falling down to die," he told the paper

Now that's some solid, reliable testimony right there Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1431518612
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by msugolfguy on Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 15:15

Fallenangle wrote:

""I don't know if he was going after him or if he was falling down to die," he told the paper

Now that's some solid, reliable testimony right there Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1431518612
Fallenangle wrote:

""I don't know if he was going after him or if he was falling down to die," he told the paper

Now that's some solid, reliable testimony right there Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 1431518612

Well it is a far cry from the "bull rush" we kept hearing about.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 15:18

msugolfguy wrote:

Well it is a far cry from the "bull rush" we kept hearing about.

And let's not forget he'd already been shot at least once.

And was unarmed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by xsanguine on Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 15:49

Rocinante wrote:

And was unarmed.

So was Jeffrey Dahmer, Mike Tyson (when he bit Holyfield's ear off), John Wayne Gacey, Richard Speck...

Self defense does not require that your attacker be armed with a gun, a hand grenade, a rocket launcher, a bag of killer bees or have the ability to call in an air strike. It only requires that you believe, with reasonable justification, that you are in imminent danger of bodily harm or death. The capacity of human beings to cause bodily harm or death to each other did not magically appear with the first gun.

Let's wait for the facts to come out at trial before we make up our minds on this issue.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 19:00

xsanguine wrote:

So was Jeffrey Dahmer, Mike Tyson (when he bit Holyfield's ear off), John Wayne Gacey, Richard Speck...

Self defense does not require that your attacker be armed with a gun, a hand grenade, a rocket launcher, a bag of killer bees or have the ability to call in an air strike. It only requires that you believe, with reasonable justification, that you are in imminent danger of bodily harm or death. The capacity of human beings to cause bodily harm or death to each other did not magically appear with the first gun.

Let's wait for the facts to come out at trial before we make up our minds on this issue.

If they're ever going to indict him!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by xsanguine on Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 21:02

Let's pray for him.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by StylesGShmooth on Wed 12 Nov 2014 - 17:22

Wow, they aren't even trying anymore. Why not just say 'We executed him, what are you gonna do about it'

Quick question, if this becomes a national story how much money do you think will be raised for the victim and his family? Not the dead guy, the cop who inevitably won't be charged with anything anyway.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/09/02/victor-whites-unbelievable-houdini-handcuff-suicide/
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1621
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Wed 12 Nov 2014 - 22:17

StylesGShmooth wrote:Wow, they aren't even trying anymore.  Why not just say 'We executed him, what are you gonna do about it'

Quick question, if this becomes a national story how much money do you think will be raised for the victim and his family?  Not the dead guy, the cop who inevitably won't be charged with anything anyway.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/09/02/victor-whites-unbelievable-houdini-handcuff-suicide/
Considering that story is from 2 months ago and you're just now seeing it? I'm gonna assume nothing happens and the cop is free to murder again.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22239
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by StylesGShmooth on Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 0:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Considering that story is from 2 months ago and you're just now seeing it? I'm gonna assume nothing happens and the cop is free to murder again.

I assumed that was going to be the end result anyway.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1621
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Green Note on Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 15:17

Turtleneck wrote:

I think you're mixing up who followed who in that situation. Does Mr. Martin confront Mr. Zimmerman if Mr. Zimmerman does not follow Mr. Martin? No.


Does JFK get assassinated if he does not drive by Daley Plaza? No

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 18:12

Jesus, how afraid of black people are they?

It's ****ing comical. The governor has the goddamn national guard on standby. The schools are closed, the ****ing mayor of St. Louis has asked for National guard to be posted in strategic areas around his city preceding the Grand Jury's decision (I wonder where). People are stockpiling goods like it's the end of the world.

Put half that energy into reforming the police, and none of this ever takes place.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by StylesGShmooth on Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 18:19

Rocinante wrote:Jesus, how afraid of black people are they?

It's ****ing comical.  The governor has the goddamn national guard on standby.  The schools are closed, the ****ing mayor of St. Louis has asked for National guard to be posted in strategic areas around his city preceding the Grand Jury's decision (I wonder where).  People are stockpiling goods like it's the end of the world.  

Put half that energy into reforming the police, and none of this ever takes place.


Well, they certainly know that there's not gonna be any charges.

Here some interesting research, btw. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1621
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 12:49

Some news on the 12 year old black kid with the toy gun that was shot and killed after reaching for (not pointing) his toy gun. Likely to explain that it was a toy. Shot twice.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ohio-boy-shot-by-police/19475931/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Rocinante on Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 0:42

Welp. This question has been answered. It's legal to shoot an unarmed black kid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by xsanguine on Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 3:29

Rocinante wrote:Welp. This question has been answered. It's legal to shoot an unarmed adult that has assaulted you and is attacking you.

Yes, yes it is. And it should be.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 10:12

Rocinante wrote:Welp. This question has been answered. It's legal to shoot an unarmed black kid.
and, oddly enough, the same people who are celebrating the murder of an unarmed black kid often refer to themselves as "pro life"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum