Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

+81
tTy
Nordic
steveschneider
tGreenWay
RubberbandMan
InTenSity
tBlairWhiteProject
MasonGuy
Sparty2QP
Herbie Green
Spartan G. Thug
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
DITKA
The Matador
Gus Chiggins
Tyler Durden
Cosmo_Kramer
Scotts' Bloated Liver
CORNER BLITZ
Frank Ricard
Black Dutch
Turtleneck
Biff Tannen
Ass Dan
Notorious GiB
Ben Seaver
tanfan!
Blanch32
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
Brock Middlebrook
green night
Crazy Jim9
The Pantry
pulling69
DWags
NigelUno
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Murphy Green
Spartan_MJ
TrueGreenSpartan
MSULordyoda
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Big Ten Referee
Duke Silver
greenmachine
tVideoCat
goodbar
AvgMSUJoe
SpartanGuard
Giant Moose
tTito
J T
Spartan Pride
MSURed
Death Roe
Zeno
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
WBill
I Still Hate Weber State
Dendrobates
Bizarro Fletch
The Lonely Stoner
Snake Plissken
HillSpartan
Spartan Punk
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
AMwood
ROtown Sparty
Mentalstate
Ned Stark
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
LoneWolfSparty
Cameron
Rocinante
85 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. Empty Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 14:43

There are certain things that get nixed ASAP at that other place.  Since I often because of work would have to take months off from there, I missed some of them.  

For instance:  The Ash-Liz / Pistonsgirl fiasco.  She boinked someone from the board right? We'll leave that one be.

Also:  Apparently Tui stole somebody's money?

What are the stories behind these?

And there are other no-no's that get blown up right away... what are they?

Last edited by Rocinante on 2014-04-22, 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 14:45

Slicknick
Big Sean

I think those two both have some story. I'm aware of the basics of the Slicknick story, not sure really what happened with Big Sean. Both were either before my time or escaped my notice.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 14:46

Rocinante wrote:There are certain things that get nixed ASAP at that other place.  Since I often because of work would have to take months off from there, I missed some of them.  

For instance:  The Ash-Liz / Pistonsgirl fiasco.  She boinked someone from the board right?

Edited.

Tui made a bet, lost and welched on the bet.

Last edited by LoneWolfSparty on 2014-04-22, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 14:47

not to rain on the parade but Ash-Liz died a few years back and left a very young son behind... not sure it's in good taste to discuss her in such a fashion.

RIP Ash-Liz

okay.. continue as you will.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not to rain on the parade but Ash-Liz died a few years back and left a very young son behind... not sure it's in good taste to discuss her in such a fashion.

RIP Ash-Liz

Should I delete what I wrote? (I'm being serious.)
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not to rain on the parade but Ash-Liz died a few years back and left a very young son behind... not sure it's in good taste to discuss her in such a fashion.

RIP Ash-Liz

Well You totally did rain on the parade BOB, Thanks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 14:48

Ash-Liz passed away a couple years ago. May she rest in peace. I'm sure you didn't know.

For everyone else, don't go there. Ever.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-22, 14:49

I was always curious about the AMWood's ex thing. Was her snatch actually that enormous? Pics?
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 14:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

RIP Ash-Liz

I think it would show proper respect. Just my opinion.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-22, 14:51

SeeRockCity wrote:Ash-Liz passed away a couple years ago.  May she rest in peace.  I'm sure you didn't know.

For everyone else, don't go there.  Ever.

Agree. A really fucking sad situation. Let her RIP.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 14:51

SeeRockCity wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

RIP Ash-Liz

I think it would show proper respect.  Just my opinion.

Done.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 14:51

SeeRockCity wrote:Ash-Liz passed away a couple years ago.  May she rest in peace.  I'm sure you didn't know.

For everyone else, don't go there.  Ever.

So limit found. Noted. Although I am still now curious as to the whole story.

Okay. Carry on. What about Tui and the Slick nick stuff?

I am pretty aware of the Big Sean thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 14:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

RIP Ash-Liz

it's your choice....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-22, 14:52

Whoever's schtick Bolley was, please bring him back.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-22, 14:53

Ned Stark wrote:I was always curious about the AMWood's ex thing. Was her snatch actually that enormous? Pics?

honeymoon pic

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. Huge_cavern
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 14:54

AMwood wrote:
Ned Stark wrote:I was always curious about the AMWood's ex thing. Was her snatch actually that enormous? Pics?

honeymoon pic

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. Huge_cavern

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 

Liked.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 14:55

Big Sean...

I posted his video on vBulletin, "My Opinion on the Michigan State Spartans".. overweight guy on his laptop cam talking shit about MSU in general, specifically the fans in South Bend that year. Claimed that they spit at his grandma..

And then the army from back in the day took it to him in the Youtube comments, got personal (no surprise), eventually it led to him making a name on tRCMB. That did not end well as you expect, led to people's bosses getting contacted (pulling?), eventually the entire board knew his name, his family, his job, etc etc.

Some posters wanted to send him a MSU t-shirt apologizing Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 502811600 but then his videos continued, he even jerked off into a MSU coffee mug and showed his man juice in the cup on youtube. That ended the "feel bad for big sean" movement and it was decided by the RCMB mods that it would be best to just cut off ties from him. The censorship began.

Every few years he seems to make an appearance, but not in a while. Too bad, that shit was entertaining. The entire board revolved around him for probably a week. It was like DE vs SB but People for Big Sean vs People against Big Sean
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2014-04-22, 14:56

Cameron wrote:Slicknick
Big Sean

I think those two both have some story. I'm aware of the basics of the Slicknick story, not sure really what happened with Big Sean. Both were either before my time or escaped my notice.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think SlickNick got a bad deal.
Was he super dorky and awkward? Hell yes.
Did he deserve to have his internet business put on blast in front of his dad in real life? No. That, in my opinion, crossed a line.
He is still a goofy bastard, though.
Also, he was a donating member of the old RCMB and they put him on block so no one could read his posts. That's just low. If you're gonna block his posts you should also post his donation.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 14:57

Here's a limit: don't go changing your username to some other random shit. If you want to extend it out to what it really should be but was too long for tRCMB, or add spaces between words, or add capitalization, fine. But none of the dumb shit baller pulled last night. Own your posts. Don't be a pussy.

Again, let's all try to prove that yes, we can indeed have nice things.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 14:59

Heat Miser wrote:Here's a limit: don't go changing your username to some other random shit. If you want to extend it out to what it really should be but was too long for tRCMB, or add spaces between words, or add capitalization, fine. But none of the dumb shit baller pulled last night. Own your posts. Don't be a pussy.

Shocked, I thought this was the nice place. You were just parading around the fact you can change your user name yesterday so I did.  I did not even know you could before you were celebrating this fact, now your bitching about it.

Last edited by Msuballer1015 on 2014-04-22, 15:04; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 15:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Big Sean...

I posted his video on vBulletin, "My Opinion on the Michigan State Spartans".. overweight guy on his laptop cam talking shit about MSU in general, specifically the fans in South Bend that year. Claimed that they spit at his grandma..

And then the army from back in the day took it to him in the Youtube comments, got personal (no surprise), eventually it led to him making a name on tRCMB. That did not end well as you expect, led to people's bosses getting contacted (pulling?), eventually the entire board knew his name, his family, his job, etc etc.

Some posters wanted to send him a MSU t-shirt apologizing :lolz:but then his videos continued, he even jerked off into a MSU coffee mug and showed his man juice in the cup on youtube. That ended the "feel bad for big sean" movement and it was decided by the RCMB mods that it would be best to just cut off ties from him. The censorship began.

Every few years he seems to make an appearance, but not in a while. Too bad, that shit was entertaining. The entire board revolved around him for probably a week. It was like DE vs SB but People for Big Sean vs People against Big Sean

Is that where "I'll never forget what you just said" came from ?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 15:02

Rocinante wrote:

Some posters wanted to send him a MSU t-shirt apologizing :lolz:but then his videos continued, he even jerked off into a MSU coffee mug and showed his man juice in the cup on youtube. That ended the "feel bad for big sean" movement and it was decided by the RCMB mods that it would be best to just cut off ties from him. The censorship began.

Is that where "I'll never forget what you just said"  came from ?

Think that was finalfouru.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-22, 15:04

What's the story about BBB? She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 15:05

CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB?  She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.  

I think you mean GGG
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-22, 15:07

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Is that where "I'll never forget what you just said"  came from ?

Think that was finalfouru.
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing one of the worst websites ever click http://www.finalfouru.com/
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 15:08

Heat Miser wrote:Again, let's all try to prove that yes, we can indeed have nice things.

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 502811600 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1853518006 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-22, 15:09

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB?  She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.  

I think you mean GGG
Nope she is still active, different chick.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-22, 15:09

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Rocinante wrote:There are certain things that get nixed ASAP at that other place.  Since I often because of work would have to take months off from there, I missed some of them.  

For instance:  The Ash-Liz / Pistonsgirl fiasco.  She boinked someone from the board right?

Edited.

Seriously, that's it? And that became taboo to discuss over there? JFC, the SpartyScott or whatever his name was welched on a bet and it was a running joke for years.

If someone came on and pretended to be one of the Navy SEALS that killed Bin Laden, would we not be able to make fun of that over there either?

(Background on the last sentence for you not-so-old timers: Early in the Iraq War, a poster named "SpartansAlwaysWin" came on the board and said that he was in the army and shipping out to Iraq. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary there and he got mad props all around...A few weeks or months later he comes back and claims that he helped rescue Jessica Lynch, who was captured in the early stages of the war, then rescued with a ton of media attention, had a TV movie made about her, etc. Problem was, his story completely fell apart as his facts didn't add up. I think he had originally claimed that he was part of one unit, and then that unit had nothing to do with the rescue. Other inconsistencies were also found out and he was shamed, never to return. This was long before the days of Nucky and someone going on the board to try to impersonate a war hero was disgusting even to the biggest trolls on the board. As it's been 10 years, someone can feel free to correct any details or add more...it became a long time running joke, as well).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 15:10

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG
if it was GGG, she might be attractive by anonymous internet sports message board standards.. which is to say overwhelmingly average in an underwhelming, ambivalent way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 15:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:

(Background on the last sentence for you not-so-old timers:  Early in the Iraq War, a poster named "SpartansAlwaysWin" came on the board and said that he was in the army and shipping out to Iraq.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary there and he got mad props all around...A few weeks or months later he comes back and claims that he helped rescue Jessica Lynch, who was captured in the early stages of the war, then rescued with a ton of media attention, had a TV movie made about her, etc.  Problem was, his story completely fell apart as his facts didn't add up.  I think he had originally claimed that he was part of one unit, and then that unit had nothing to do with the rescue.  Other inconsistencies were also found out and he was shamed, never to return.  This was long before the days of Nucky and someone going on the board to try to impersonate a war hero was disgusting even to the biggest trolls on the board.  As it's been 10 years, someone can feel free to correct any details or add more...it became a long time running joke, as well).
I don't remember that but that's pretty damn funny..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG
if it was GGG, she might be attractive by anonymous internet sports message board standards.. which is to say overwhelmingly average in an underwhelming, ambivalent way.

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1494614055 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. 1966794946 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 15:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

She was cute. And she was really cool. She hated me after a particularly heated abortion debate. I lost track of her after that.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 15:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

Damn Robert.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-04-22, 15:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Edited.

Seriously, that's it?  And that became taboo to discuss over there?  JFC, the SpartyScott or whatever his name was welched on a bet and it was a running joke for years.

If someone came on and pretended to be one of the Navy SEALS that killed Bin Laden, would we not be able to make fun of that over there either?  

(Background on the last sentence for you not-so-old timers:  Early in the Iraq War, a poster named "SpartansAlwaysWin" came on the board and said that he was in the army and shipping out to Iraq.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary there and he got mad props all around...A few weeks or months later he comes back and claims that he helped rescue Jessica Lynch, who was captured in the early stages of the war, then rescued with a ton of media attention, had a TV movie made about her, etc.  Problem was, his story completely fell apart as his facts didn't add up.  I think he had originally claimed that he was part of one unit, and then that unit had nothing to do with the rescue.  Other inconsistencies were also found out and he was shamed, never to return.  This was long before the days of Nucky and someone going on the board to try to impersonate a war hero was disgusting even to the biggest trolls on the board.  As it's been 10 years, someone can feel free to correct any details or add more...it became a long time running joke, as well).
Tui organized a NASCAR pool for some people then never paid the winner. At least thats what I remembered.

Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 15:15

Heat Miser wrote:Here's a limit: don't go changing your username to some other random shit. If you want to extend it out to what it really should be but was too long for tRCMB, or add spaces between words, or add capitalization, fine. But none of the dumb shit baller pulled last night. Own your posts. Don't be a pussy.

Don't change my name again, it now reflects my 247 5 star poster status.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 15:16

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

She was cute. And she was really cool. She hated me after a particularly heated abortion debate. I lost track of her after that.
meh.. not sure why people can't disagree, ya know? She became upset with me once because I made what she thought were negative comments about Dewitt.. I guess she lived there or grew up there or something..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 15:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

meh.. not sure why people can't disagree, ya know? She became upset with me once because I made what she thought were negative comments about Dewitt.. I guess she lived there or grew up there or something..

**** Dewitt.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 15:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Don't change my name again, it now reflects my 247 5 star poster status.

That's 3 usernames in your first 17 hours here. Enough.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 15:37

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Cameron wrote:Slicknick
Big Sean

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think SlickNick got a bad deal.
Was he super dorky and awkward? Hell yes.
Did he deserve to have his internet business put on blast in front of his dad in real life? No. That, in my opinion, crossed a line.
He is still a goofy bastard, though.
Also, he was a donating member of the old RCMB and they put him on block so no one could read his posts. That's just low. If you're gonna block his posts you should also post his donation.

I want more details. How did it go down? Also, didn't he come back (I can't remember the name of the poster he is now) and posted obsessive stuff about various starlets like Mila Kunis?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 15:43

Guys, anything dealing with that troll Tanfan is immediately locked and then deleted.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next