Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

+81
tTy
Nordic
steveschneider
tGreenWay
RubberbandMan
InTenSity
tBlairWhiteProject
MasonGuy
Sparty2QP
Herbie Green
Spartan G. Thug
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
DITKA
The Matador
Gus Chiggins
Tyler Durden
Cosmo_Kramer
Scotts' Bloated Liver
CORNER BLITZ
Frank Ricard
Black Dutch
Turtleneck
Biff Tannen
Ass Dan
Notorious GiB
Ben Seaver
tanfan!
Blanch32
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
Brock Middlebrook
green night
Crazy Jim9
The Pantry
pulling69
DWags
NigelUno
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Murphy Green
Spartan_MJ
TrueGreenSpartan
MSULordyoda
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Big Ten Referee
Duke Silver
greenmachine
tVideoCat
goodbar
AvgMSUJoe
SpartanGuard
Giant Moose
tTito
J T
Spartan Pride
MSURed
Death Roe
Zeno
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
WBill
I Still Hate Weber State
Dendrobates
Bizarro Fletch
The Lonely Stoner
Snake Plissken
HillSpartan
Spartan Punk
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
AMwood
ROtown Sparty
Mentalstate
Ned Stark
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
LoneWolfSparty
Cameron
Rocinante
85 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 15:45

CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB? She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.

Wasn't tanfan. Was sparky but was put up to it by another poster. Forgot too.

...and after playing flip cup w her and the natty champ I found out it was her hubby who ended things. Trcmb bonars just made it convient. And yes she wanted me as she approached me. I had not a clue who she was.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by HillSpartan 2014-04-22, 15:56

Rocinante wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:
Cameron wrote:Slicknick
Big Sean

I think those two both have some story. I'm aware of the basics of the Slicknick story, not sure really what happened with Big Sean. Both were either before my time or escaped my notice.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think SlickNick got a bad deal.
Was he super dorky and awkward? Hell yes.
Did he deserve to have his internet business put on blast in front of his dad in real life? No. That, in my opinion, crossed a line.
He is still a goofy bastard, though.
Also, he was a donating member of the old RCMB and they put him on block so no one could read his posts. That's just low. If you're gonna block his posts you should also post his donation.

I want more details.  How did it go down?  Also, didn't he come back (I can't remember the name of the poster he is now) and posted obsessive stuff about various starlets like Mila Kunis?

Slicknickshadystatefan was this high-schooler who ended up becoming a board legend pre-247 and who had his name starred out whenever people would mention his SN (just like LWS). It started out as this kid who posted as a ridiculous rate, sharing his shitty thoughts on basically everything and love of Phil of the Future (and other Disney shows) and ended up with thephoneman (former mod) going and posing with Nick at a basketball game (the kid posted pictures of himself and gave out seat information and so forth). Basically, the kid had issues and ended up becoming one of the most-hated posters on the board. He also would later tell stories about his fake Arab wife "Asalah" and pretended to live in New Jersey. I can't remember all the details because it's been years since he was a fixture on tRCMB, but he the board loved to fight him back in the day.

Last edited by HillSpartan on 2014-04-22, 15:58; edited 2 times in total
HillSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-22, 15:56

Ok, here's a question that I hope doesn't go too far. Did Tanfan actually make anti-semitic remarks? Or was that just anti-tanfan propaganda perpetuated by the rods?
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:04

Spartan Punk wrote:

Tui organized a NASCAR pool for some people then never paid the winner. At least thats what I remembered.

Correct. P Rob won and has never been paid although Tui claims we just don't know the truth.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:08

Snake Plissken wrote:
Spartan Punk wrote:

Tui organized a NASCAR pool for some people then never paid the winner. At least thats what I remembered.

Correct. P Rob won and has never been paid although Tui claims we just don't know the truth.

I've seen him say that exact thing. "You don't know the truth and I'm not going to address it anymore."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-22, 16:08

Snake Plissken wrote:
Spartan Punk wrote:

Can we handle to truth?

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 You-Cant-Handle-the-Truth
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 16:12

Rocinante wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:
Big Sean

I think those two both have some story. I'm aware of the basics of the Slicknick story, not sure really what happened with Big Sean. Both were either before my time or escaped my notice.

Did he deserve to have his internet business put on blast in front of his dad in real life? No. That, in my opinion, crossed a line.
Also, he was a donating member of the old RCMB and they put him on block so no one could read his posts. That's just low. If you're gonna block his posts you should also post his donation.

I want more details.  How did it go down?  Also, didn't he come back (I can't remember the name of the poster he is now) and posted obsessive stuff about various starlets like Mila Kunis?

Jersey Spartan was one, I'm pretty sure there were others. His tell is that he can't help posting about girls from Disney Channel shows.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-04-22, 16:13

Heat Miser wrote:Here's a limit: don't go changing your username to some other random shit. If you want to extend it out to what it really should be but was too long for tRCMB, or add spaces between words, or add capitalization, fine. But none of the dumb shit baller pulled last night. Own your posts. Don't be a pussy.

Again, let's all try to prove that yes, we can indeed have nice things.

I remember when this board was going to be void of silly rules and over moderation...
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:15

blanch32 wrote:
CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB?  She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.  

Wasn't tanfan.  Was sparky but was put up to it by another poster.  Forgot too.

...and after playing flip cup w her and the natty champ I found out it was her hubby who ended things.  Trcmb bonars just made it convient.  And yes she wanted me as she approached me.  I had not a clue who she was.
I just met her in Indy for the OSU game. Very nice person.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:16

Bizarro Fletch wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Here's a limit: don't go changing your username to some other random shit. If you want to extend it out to what it really should be but was too long for tRCMB, or add spaces between words, or add capitalization, fine. But none of the dumb shit baller pulled last night. Own your posts. Don't be a pussy.

I remember when this board was going to be void of silly rules and over moderation...

Don't be a hater. Heat Miser has been working his ass off over here. He's being a little dramatic, but cut the dude some slack.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-22, 16:17

blanch32 wrote:
CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB? She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.

...and after playing flip cup w her and the natty champ I found out it was her hubby who ended things. Trcmb bonars just made it convient. And yes she wanted me as she approached me. I had not a clue who she was.

You said the same thing about me. You have no real understanding of women.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:19

Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:
CESparty wrote:What's the story about BBB?  She was one of the more attractive female posters but I think someone grabbed her butt (Tanfan maybe?) at one of the tailgates and she didn't post much after that.  

...and after playing flip cup w her and the natty champ I found out it was her hubby who ended things.  Trcmb bonars just made it convient.  And yes she wanted me as she approached me.  I had not a clue who she was.

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 4198636888 You have no idea how right you are
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:20

Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

LoneWolfSparty likes this post!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 16:31

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Or we could just shut off screen name changes all together. How's that sound?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:33

Heat Miser wrote:
Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Quickly became just like 247 sports. Power hungry mods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-04-22, 16:42

Rocinante wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:
Big Sean

Isn't he TempleSpartan now? I occasionally see some MSU writer respond to something ridiculous he says on Twitter. Still rocking the SlickNickShady handle after all these years.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-04-22, 16:52

Regular poster "Sparty Scott" ? welched on a bet, then disappeared from sight. Foul play has not been ruled out.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 16:54

Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

The only person who's made me feel uncomfortable at Rcmb tailgates
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 16:55

blanch32 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 502811600 Story behind that?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:56

blanch32 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

The only person who's made every female ever feel uncomfortable at Rcmb tailgates
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-22, 16:57

Didn't Phone tape a note to slickNick's (or his dad's) seat before a BBall game.

slicknick is a weirdo, but who tapes notes to seats like that?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-22, 17:29

I can shed some light on the Spartans Always Win thing. I'll do that tonight.

Also, I am trying to get Ty to register and explain the Pat Tillman comment, seeing as it is the 10 year anniversary of his passing today. RIP.

Another one I thought of that always got killed - the story behind the SSPM/Dorn saga and the omnipresent pic of Brian McGrain that was always cause for quick banning/deletion.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 17:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I can shed some light on the Spartans Always Win thing. I'll do that tonight.

Also, I am trying to get Ty to register and explain the Pat Tillman comment, seeing as it is the 10 year anniversary of his passing today. RIP.

Another one I thought of that always got killed - the story behind the SSPM/Dorn saga and the omnipresent pic of Brian McGrain that was always cause for quick banning/deletion.

This is what I'm talking about!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-04-22, 18:07

The little fat kid from Maryland that posted pictures of his sister. pTerp?
Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:35

Zeno wrote:The little fat kid from Maryland that posted pictures of his sister. pTerp?

Pterp recently re-emerged at the RCMB. Goes by "Hot Sauce."

He was hilarious. I think he stuck around after the MSU/Maryland game, until the board went to 247.

I miss that little poop-eater.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 20:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
blanch32 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 502811600 Story behind that?

Induendos and invasion of personal space. Guess I wasn't as cool as she thought I'd be if you get my drift
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 20:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
blanch32 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

The only person who's made every female ever feel uncomfortable at Rcmb tailgates

Name all the posters who s hooked up with more girls than me at Rcmb sanctioned events. Go on.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-22, 20:50

Ok, blanch's avatar on tRCMB is a pretty attractive girl. I think I heard at some point that they hooked up. Is that true? I'm going to need someone other than blanch to confirm.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:53

Ned Stark wrote:Ok, blanch's avatar on tRCMB is a pretty attractive girl. I think I heard at some point that they hooked up. Is that true? I'm going to need someone other than blanch to confirm.

I don't think they hooked up. That was taken at the 2009 FF IIRC. Supposedly they flirted back and forth, but I doubt Blanch hooked up with her.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 20:56

Death Roe wrote:
Ned Stark wrote:Ok, blanch's avatar on tRCMB is a pretty attractive girl. I think I heard at some point that they hooked up. Is that true? I'm going to need someone other than blanch to confirm.

I don't think they hooked up. That was taken at the 2009 FF IIRC. Supposedly they flirted back and forth, but I doubt Blanch hooked up with her.

Unless this counts:  Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 3434560931 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:57

She was a Jagermeister rep-girl. So it's basically her job to flirt with people older than her. Blanch fell in puppy love.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-22, 20:58

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Unless this counts:  Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 3434560931 

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 1966794946 

Ok ok I guess I should have known. I had my doubts.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:20

Death Roe wrote:

Not correct. Brought her back to aaspartan's pad.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:21

Death Roe wrote:She was a Jagermeister rep-girl. So it's basically her job to flirt with people older than her. Blanch fell in puppy love.

Will not disagree with this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:23

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Bizarro Fletch wrote:

IF that's really Fletch then he seems genuinely upset with The Swill's rising popularity. It's almost as if The Swill has rendered him meaningless.  What a Face 

Of course he would be. He was premium poster numerous uno over there due to his sunshine hater angle. Worked perfectly with the rod regime
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-22, 21:46

So here is the Spartans Always Win story.

I'm gonna say it was probably 2002 or so. I had moved back to MI from Texas and my good buddy growing up had just bought a house in Ferndale and rented me a room. He is an honorary Spartan, and in fact posted on the other board, though not very frequently.

His bedroom was in the basement, which is also where the entertainment center was, bar, and his computer desk, which he was cool with me using if I was down there.

Side story. We have another good buddy who we grew up with who was in the Army. Growing up, he was quite the bullshitter. And I mean that in the best way possible. He would not lie about anything important, just a huge storyteller. He made out with his 8th grade teacher after football practice. His dad was on the Greek National soccer team and was the only goalie to ever shut out the Russians, etc. Just spectacular lies, but ones you couldn't really (or didn't care to) prove wrong.

Well one of his things was that he was going off to the Army to become a Ranger. While he was out there, he would write us letters, emails, etc about how he was selected to be a Ranger, etc. He even got "RANGER" tattooed on his shoulder. We were never really sure what the actual scoop was. Was he or wasn't he? The roommate buddy and I were always joking with each other and other buddies who were onto this dude about what the actual truth was. (not relevant to story, but a few years later we found out that he actually went to Ranger school, which is not the same as being in the 75th Ranger Regiment or whatever, which is what he tried to pass off).

Back to the main story. I was posting a ton in those days. Roomate knew about the board and knew I was on there all the time but didn't post himself. Around the same time the Iraqi War was going on, and Spartans Always Win started posting about how he was in the Ranger regiment that rescued Jessica Lynch. If I remember correctly, there were also posts from SAW's "wife" stating she was logged into his account, and was so worried about him going overseas, etc. Everyone on the board was blown away, and bought in to the story. There wasn't a whole lot of trolling/cat fishing going on back then, at least to the extent there is now on the internet.

I personally wasn't really into the drama on the board, until I was downstairs in our house and went to log into the board one day. My original username back in those days was SpartanmanMike. So I nav'd to the username field and typed an 'S' and the cookies auto-filled the field with "SpartansAlwaysWin". Totally dumbfounded. Eventually all of the board admiration for SAW got a little thick, and without totally letting the cat out of the bag, I told the board he was a phony, and it became a running gag. Don't think he ever posted again after that.

I don't know what the story was with my buddy. He went through some strange years (as we all did) where he was a little less than straightforward about some things. I confronted him on it, along with another buddy who read the board and was familiar with the saga. He denied it, naturally. Claimed it was a work laptop and the guy who had it before him must have been the one doing it, and he had no idea what we were talking about. I kinda suspect it was some kind of strange plot to trap our other buddy in a lie, but never really got to the bottom of it.

Not sure what he would say if asked about it now. We've all grown up a lot since then so I think he might admit it. Then again, he might have already dug the hole too deep.

No TL;DR provided. Because if you don't care, don't fucking read it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSURed 2014-04-22, 21:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

Both of them had guys act inappropriately toward them at RCMB events, so I understand the confusion. Both opted never to return. After seeing how they were treated I was grateful to be not hot.  Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 1837840279 
MSURed
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-22, 21:49

Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Not true. He probably knows more about women than all of us here combined. Blow-up women, that is.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:54

MSURed wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I think you mean GGG

Both of them had guys act inappropriately toward them at RCMB events, so I understand the confusion. Both opted never to return. After seeing how they were treated I was grateful to be not hot.  Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 2 1837840279 

Ggg is not missed fwiw
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:55

Mentalstate wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Not true. He probably knows more about women than all of us here combined. Blow-up women, that is.

Name names. Who's hooked up more than me? We be waiting
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next