Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

+81
tTy
Nordic
steveschneider
tGreenWay
RubberbandMan
InTenSity
tBlairWhiteProject
MasonGuy
Sparty2QP
Herbie Green
Spartan G. Thug
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
DITKA
The Matador
Gus Chiggins
Tyler Durden
Cosmo_Kramer
Scotts' Bloated Liver
CORNER BLITZ
Frank Ricard
Black Dutch
Turtleneck
Biff Tannen
Ass Dan
Notorious GiB
Ben Seaver
tanfan!
Blanch32
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
Brock Middlebrook
green night
Crazy Jim9
The Pantry
pulling69
DWags
NigelUno
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Murphy Green
Spartan_MJ
TrueGreenSpartan
MSULordyoda
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Big Ten Referee
Duke Silver
greenmachine
tVideoCat
goodbar
AvgMSUJoe
SpartanGuard
Giant Moose
tTito
J T
Spartan Pride
MSURed
Death Roe
Zeno
WhiteBoyHatcher
tig ol bitties
WBill
I Still Hate Weber State
Dendrobates
Bizarro Fletch
The Lonely Stoner
Snake Plissken
HillSpartan
Spartan Punk
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
AMwood
ROtown Sparty
Mentalstate
Ned Stark
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
LoneWolfSparty
Cameron
Rocinante
85 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-07-25, 22:58

Herbie Green wrote:Truth be told, Melo has been a dissapointment as well.  He puts up big numbers and is an all-star and all that but you never even know if he is an asset or a liability for the team he plays on.  You cant predict how a guy will respond to being a millionaire and I don't see that fire he had with Syracuse.  I did see it in the Olympics but rarely in the NBA.  
The season is just too long playing for shit teams I think he just cashed it in.  Maybe he can suck it up and have a Mark Aguire type role before he is done.

I think you're posting in the wrong thread dude
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 Empty Re: Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.

Post by Herbie Green 2014-07-25, 23:03

Snake Plissken wrote:I think you're posting in the wrong thread dude

No. You have to keep up
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-07-25, 23:09

Herbie Green wrote:

No.  You have to keep up
I do see some were actually talking about non RCMB stuff ITT  Embarassed 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-25, 23:21

Herbie Green wrote:Truth be told, Melo has been a dissapointment as well. He puts up big numbers and is an all-star and all that but you never even know if he is an asset or a liability for the team he plays on. You cant predict how a guy will respond to being a millionaire and I don't see that fire he had with Syracuse. I did see it in the Olympics but rarely in the NBA.
The season is just too long playing for shit teams I think he just cashed it in. Maybe he can suck it up and have a Mark Aguire type role before he is done.

lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-07-25, 23:50

Scotts' Bloated Liver wrote:

Pretty spot on re: slickster. He was just a dumb kid. His meltdowns were some of the most epic things to witness. He annoyed me to the point that I obtained (stalked) all of his & his families personal info. and used it to drive him mental. I knew his address and found out there was a golf course behind his parents house. Always drove him nuts when I would tell him I just banged his mother(Julie) on the 9th fairway behind his parents house. Also randomly wishing his parents a happy birthday on their true birthdays seemed to send him over a ledge.

Am I proud of it? Not really....

Was it entertaining? Oh hells yes...

Awesome bump for whoever bumped this thread. I couldn't recount any of these stories/names, but after reading them (sadly) I remember. I also now know who the chief stalker was in the t-clique. Remind me never to cross your ass.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-25, 23:52

SBL was never a t-cliquer (not that that is a good or bad thing). Don't think anyone in the tater game has ever even met him.

Glad to hear you are still alive and did not get eaten by dogs while jogging. I guess "jogging" should have been the first clue it wasn't you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-25, 23:59

I can't believe people think Obama is not a U.S. citizen. Wtf?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-11, 00:01

Bump this thread. Fun reads.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 22:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Seriously, that's it? And that became taboo to discuss over there? JFC, the SpartyScott or whatever his name was welched on a bet and it was a running joke for years.

If someone came on and pretended to be one of the Navy SEALS that killed Bin Laden, would we not be able to make fun of that over there either?

(Background on the last sentence for you not-so-old timers: Early in the Iraq War, a poster named "SpartansAlwaysWin" came on the board and said that he was in the army and shipping out to Iraq. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary there and he got mad props all around...A few weeks or months later he comes back and claims that he helped rescue Jessica Lynch, who was captured in the early stages of the war, then rescued with a ton of media attention, had a TV movie made about her, etc. Problem was, his story completely fell apart as his facts didn't add up. I think he had originally claimed that he was part of one unit, and then that unit had nothing to do with the rescue. Other inconsistencies were also found out and he was shamed, never to return. This was long before the days of Nucky and someone going on the board to try to impersonate a war hero was disgusting even to the biggest trolls on the board. As it's been 10 years, someone can feel free to correct any details or add more...it became a long time running joke, as well).

Just started reading this thread, this may be as far as I get in this thread, but I want to point out that I was the first to call that fucking POS out for this. And I still haven't made up for #PatTillmanGate.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I can shed some light on the Spartans Always Win thing. I'll do that tonight.

Also, I am trying to get Ty to register and explain the Pat Tillman comment, seeing as it is the 10 year anniversary of his passing today. RIP.

Another one I thought of that always got killed - the story behind the SSPM/Dorn saga and the omnipresent pic of Brian McGrain that was always cause for quick banning/deletion.

lol, fuck.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So here is the Spartans Always Win story.

I'm gonna say it was probably 2002 or so. I had moved back to MI from Texas and my good buddy growing up had just bought a house in Ferndale and rented me a room. He is an honorary Spartan, and in fact posted on the other board, though not very frequently.

His bedroom was in the basement, which is also where the entertainment center was, bar, and his computer desk, which he was cool with me using if I was down there.

Side story. We have another good buddy who we grew up with who was in the Army. Growing up, he was quite the bullshitter. And I mean that in the best way possible. He would not lie about anything important, just a huge storyteller. He made out with his 8th grade teacher after football practice. His dad was on the Greek National soccer team and was the only goalie to ever shut out the Russians, etc. Just spectacular lies, but ones you couldn't really (or didn't care to) prove wrong.

Well one of his things was that he was going off to the Army to become a Ranger. While he was out there, he would write us letters, emails, etc about how he was selected to be a Ranger, etc. He even got "RANGER" tattooed on his shoulder. We were never really sure what the actual scoop was. Was he or wasn't he? The roommate buddy and I were always joking with each other and other buddies who were onto this dude about what the actual truth was. (not relevant to story, but a few years later we found out that he actually went to Ranger school, which is not the same as being in the 75th Ranger Regiment or whatever, which is what he tried to pass off).

Back to the main story. I was posting a ton in those days. Roomate knew about the board and knew I was on there all the time but didn't post himself. Around the same time the Iraqi War was going on, and Spartans Always Win started posting about how he was in the Ranger regiment that rescued Jessica Lynch. If I remember correctly, there were also posts from SAW's "wife" stating she was logged into his account, and was so worried about him going overseas, etc. Everyone on the board was blown away, and bought in to the story. There wasn't a whole lot of trolling/cat fishing going on back then, at least to the extent there is now on the internet.

I personally wasn't really into the drama on the board, until I was downstairs in our house and went to log into the board one day. My original username back in those days was SpartanmanMike. So I nav'd to the username field and typed an 'S' and the cookies auto-filled the field with "SpartansAlwaysWin". Totally dumbfounded. Eventually all of the board admiration for SAW got a little thick, and without totally letting the cat out of the bag, I told the board he was a phony, and it became a running gag. Don't think he ever posted again after that.

I don't know what the story was with my buddy. He went through some strange years (as we all did) where he was a little less than straightforward about some things. I confronted him on it, along with another buddy who read the board and was familiar with the saga. He denied it, naturally. Claimed it was a work laptop and the guy who had it before him must have been the one doing it, and he had no idea what we were talking about. I kinda suspect it was some kind of strange plot to trap our other buddy in a lie, but never really got to the bottom of it.

Not sure what he would say if asked about it now. We've all grown up a lot since then so I think he might admit it. Then again, he might have already dug the hole too deep.

No TL;DR provided. Because if you don't care, don't fucking read it.

Fucking elephant memory! I remember you tipped off tTaters so I called him out on tCock and got torn up for it a bit until people started shredding the story. lmfao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-02-11, 23:07

tTy wrote:

Just started reading this thread, this may be as far as I get in this thread, but I want to point out that I was the first to call that fucking POS out for this. And I still haven't made up for #PatTillmanGate.....
You're damn right you haven't Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 4198636888
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Here is story #2. We'll call it the "McGrain saga".

At some point back in the early to mid 00's, well after the "Tatergate", new blood was introduced to the board in the form of a poster with the handle "S Rodlund". He came on like gangbusters, posting about how his roommate left shit in the toilet, or shit on the toilet seat or something or other. It was potty humor, but it was definitely humorous because it was outside the normal scope of what generally considered acceptable on the old board. Yet, it was tolerated for awhile.

Rodlund had some good posts and was pretty funny. Eventually he was joined by an obvious co-conspirator, Sugar Sweet Pete McGrain. SSPM just killed it. This guy was the ultimate humorous troll in the day before trolls, with just an impeccable sense of timing. He would come onto the board during an Izzo to the Hawks spazzout and post a thread title of "Izzo reportedly gone" and then the body of the post would be "....to the L&L grocery store at Lake Lansing in Okemos". Seems stupid now but people would freak the **** out, and if you weren't in on it, you were a victim of it. Guy would post about how he would send Izzo emails about how to prep the team for games, and, again, the people who didn't get it would spazz out and say "WHY ARE YOU EMAILING THE COACH??! STOP IT!" etc. The rest of us were dying. One of the Coach Izzo advice emails bore the famous phrase 'games are won in 3 places - on the court, in the locker room, and on the message boards'.

TB and Co were getting a bit fed up with the trolling at the time, and there were some intermittent bannings of these accounts - S Rodlund and Sugar Sweet Pete McGrain. It was also during this time that people began posting various photos of Brian McGrain, which eventually resulted in immediate deletion/bannning (for reference http://www.brianmcgrain.com/images/main_brian.gif)

This was also about the time that poster "Snoodboss" got into the mix. This guy was a total spazz, eventually threatening to sue everybody, and starting his own poorly planned board called "spartantailstate" (which gained zero traction).

I was not affiliated with S Rodlund or SSPM at all, but I remember one day I was bored and I cooked up a tale that seemed plausible in my mind. TB deleted it within a few hours. It detailed a theory in which basically the poster S Rodlund and SSPM were clowning on a couple of guys that they knew and posting under pseudonyms of their names.

Within a year or so, the poster S Rodlund had disappeared, but SSPM was still posting. There was a new poster named Roger Dorn who posted much in the same manner as S Rodlund. Dude was pretty funny. In the meantime, SSPM had become aligned through back channels with myself and some of my friends on the board. We all headed up to EL for the NCAA Tournament in maybe '03, or '04 or '05 first round. SSPM agreed to meet us.

There were many laughs had that day, but one of the funniest was that he revealed to me that my completely random narrative that TB deleted was exactly correct. There were 4 guys who were enrolled in a graduate program at MSU together. 2 of them decided to clown on the other 2 for whatever reason. Each started a user account on the old board  invoking the name of the two guys they were clowning on - David "Seth" Rodlund and Brian McGrain. Eventually the guys they were clowning on discovered the ruse and got butt hurt. That was around when "Snoodboss" threatened to sue, etc. And since then, any picture of the "real" Brian McGrain was taken down and deemed ban worthy.

The funniest shit, however, was not that this story was revealed to us. It was a look inside the brain of the poster formerly known as Sugar Sweet Pete McGrain (and later Ron Coleman, Flex Wheeler, etc). Dude was just an absolute trip, always thinking about how he could troll. Nothing harmful, but in those days, the slightest troll that hooked users was a pretty damn hilarious one. He detailed to us how he used to go onto the Cleveland version of the M-Live boards and post threads titled simply "Jordan over Ehlo - it's good!!" (google it kids), and how he used to go to the Oregon Live Women's forums and post stuff like "Wife is a fat pig, need help forcing her to eat less." Just completely absurd. Ah, the mind of a deranged message board genius.

I haven't attempted to troll a message board in probably 10+ years, but I still look back on these things and they crack me up.

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946

Seriously, asshole, do you have all this shit written down somewhere safe? I never remember jack shit about ANY of this until I start reading your rehashing of it, and it always comes back crystal clear.

Also, the real life SSPM was Weapons Grade Nerdy/Socially Awkward.... Not a bad thing, obv, he was an evil genius.... But nerdy/awkward as all fuck nonetheless. That is the one thing I do remember.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:24

Spartan_MJ wrote:Didn't read through thread entirely.

What about Lo the texan and the tKid? I have seen Lo lately but his pre-game fictional narratives were legendary and the tKid -- his blast about being a Spartan was equally great.

Either of them around?

I have a couple of these archived if anyone wants to read a couple more.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

(First: Sorry about the timing on this. I usually get these things out by
> Thursday. This week was a bit nerve-racking you see, as it was midterm week
> here at UT Austin. I had back to back finance exams. If you've never had
> back to back finance exams before and want to know what it feels like, do
> this: Find an 80 pound suit of armor and put it on. Now go stand in direct
> sunlight in Phoenix in August for about 6 hours. Have someone pour honey
> and grape jam all over your suit. Then have someone release a swarm of
> bees. Run like hell, flailing your arms and screaming bloody murder.
> Repeat. OK, on to the pick....)
>
> Coach Saban sat in his office Sunday morning, slowly carving eight grooves
> into the surface of his desk with the worn down stumps of what were left of
> his fingernails. Surrounding his slumped over form were various piles of
> broken pencils, shattered coffee mugs, cracked picture frames, torn up foam
> "#1" fingers, a football with a bite taken out of it, and a shredded sports
> section from the Detroit Free Press. Saban's eyes were bloodshot and the
> rims around them were raw and red. His jaw hurt from clenching his teeth
> for 14 straight hours, and his temples throbbed a slow, mean, methodical
> beat. Saban knew better than to be out in public right now. He knew there
> would be people, and access to blunt objects that he could use to bludgeon
> the heads of those people. He just sat there, twitching slightly, wearing
> grooves into his desk, trying hard to let the fumes of anger from losing to
> Purdue bleed out of him. He kept repeating to himself quietly, "No focus.
> We had no focus. No focus...."
>
> It was at that moment when senior Aric Morris walked into the office. He
> was wearing a garish Hawaiian shirt, a dripping wet swimsuit, flip-flop
> sandals, and a hat that had "NASA Space Camp Cadet" printed on it. He had a
> towel around his neck, and was eating the third can of a connected six pack
> of Del Monte butterscotch pudding. Aric greeted his coach by saying, "Yo
> coach, Robaire and Boo Boo and I are playing toy boats in the hot tub. You
> oughta check this out. Robaire painted one of the boats blue and yellow,
> and we keep sinking it and sinking it while Boo Boo sings 'we win, 34 to 31,
> la la la' over and over. Coach? Hey, yo, coach, what's up? Why are you
> shaking like that? Yo coach, your face looks awful red. Coach? Yo man,
> you want some pudding?"
>
> Those were the last words Morris ever spoke. As soon as the last syllable
> in "pudding" crossed his lips, Saban exploded. I don't mean he got really
> mad and yelled. I mean he literally exploded. Combusted. Blew up. BOOM!
> The whole office wing of the Duffy Daugherty football building went up in a
> great orange fireball. They say they found bits of Saban and Morris as far
> away as the parking lot of Chi-Chi's in Okemos. It took a full 20 minutes
> before Morris' pudding spoon landed in the Red Cedar river, and fell to its
> final resting place next to five bicycles, three hubcaps, and a parking
> meter.
>
> So without a coach and without a key member of the secondary, the team was
> left to its own devices. A hasty "players-only" meeting was called.
> Robaire Smith spoke first:
>
> Robaire Smith: Hey, everybody settle down. Put those "We beat Michigan,
> we're number 1" foam fingers down. Knock it off. Hey, I mean it. Duckett!
> Put that Gameboy down. Hey, Renaldo Hill, I'm talking to you. No, I don't
> want to help you with the TV Guide crossword puzzle right now. No, I don't
> know the name of Arnold Drummand's goldfish in "Different Strokes". Dang
> it, I'm trying to get your attention here.
> Josh Thornhill: Abraham
> Smith: What?
> Thornhill: Arnold's goldfish. His name was Abraham.
> Smith: All right, that does it. SHUT UP EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW!!!!!
>
> (An eerie silence followed. Duckett put down his game boy. Gari Scott and
> Plaxico Burress stopped playing Cat's Cradle with a shoelace. Greg
> Robinson-Randle gave up trying to jiggle the little BB's into the eyes of
> the bear. The entire team put down their cans of pudding. Craig Jarrett
> was shaken awake by somebody, sat up half way and rubbed his eyes, and then
> laid back down.)
>
> Smith: In case you didn't realize it, we lost a game last Saturday. BAD.
> Duckett: What? I thought the season was over after Michigan.
> Smith: Well, I know, I know. A lot of us did. Turns out there are like,
> five more games after that.
>
> (Murmurs, and shrugs, and astonished stares.)
>
> Hill: Oh my God! How did we let this happen?
> Tailback Lloyd Clemmons: I should have said something. I really let the
> team down. I knew we had more games. Oh, when I first got here, back
> during the Carter Administration, I didn't want to believe it. But its
> true. We play eleven games a season... MINIMUM.
> Burress: Eleven games!!!??? Are you kidding??? At this rate I won't play
> in the NFL until a whole YEAR from now.
> Smith: That's right. None of us will. And I have more bad news for you.
> Coach Saban and Aric Morris exploded today.
> Duckett: What do you mean, they exploded?
> Smith: Just what I said. Didn't you notice the huge burning hole in the
> end of the building?
> Duckett: I thought that was from students celebrating after the Michigan
> game.
> Smith: That's OK son, a lot of us did. But that's our reality right now.
> So what are we going to do about it?
> Craig Jarrett, sitting up and looking sleepy: I say we get mad!!!!
> Team: Yeah!
> Jarrett, sleepy but agitated: I say we take the BULL BY THE HORNS!!!!
> Team: YEAH!!!!
> Jarrett, bleary eyed, but enraged: I say, we gotta go GO... GO....!!!!
> KICK SOME ASS!!!!
> Team, falling all over themselves, knocking pudding all over the room:
> WOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!! KILL!!!!
> Jarrett, at the top of his lungs: NOW LET'S GO GIVE IT 100%!!!!
> Team: WOOOO!!!!! AAAARRRROOOO!!!!
> Jarrett (quietly, out of the corner of his mouth to QB Billy Burke): I just
> woke up. What the heck's going on? What did I just do?
> Burke: I'll tell you later. Let's get the heck out on the practice field.
>
> The team, freaking out mad, excited, fired up, tore out of the locker room
> (breaking the door in the process) and out onto the field, where they put in
> a week of the most inspired preparation the world has ever seen. Coach
> Morris Watts took over for Saban. The MSU team found out later that they
> were playing Wisconsin, the team that lost to Cincinnati earlier in the
> season, but has since come back and pounded Ohio State and Indiana. The MSU
> players had a new found passion upon learning that the Big 10 wasn't made up
> of just one other team, Michigan. "Wow!" Thought safety Lorenzo Guess,
> "It's just like the basketball team. They play a bunch of other games too!"
> The MSU players took that momentum and tore into Madison with a fire in
> their bellies, and beat the Badgers in a close one, 27 to 24. Later the
> next week, Robaire Smith and Boo Boo Thompson played with a red and white
> boat in the hot tub, singing "We win, 27 to 24, la la la..."
>
> From deep in Texas by way of Flat, Black, and Circular Records,
> Larry (Pudding Boy) E
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-02-11, 23:33

tTy wrote:

I have a couple of these archived if anyone wants to read a couple more.

(First: Sorry about the timing on this. I usually get these things out by
> Thursday. This week was a bit nerve-racking you see, as it was midterm week
> here at UT Austin. I had back to back finance exams. If you've never had
> back to back finance exams before and want to know what it feels like, do
> this: Find an 80 pound suit of armor and put it on. Now go stand in direct
> sunlight in Phoenix in August for about 6 hours. Have someone pour honey
> and grape jam all over your suit. Then have someone release a swarm of
> bees. Run like hell, flailing your arms and screaming bloody murder.
> Repeat. OK, on to the pick....)
>
> Coach Saban sat in his office Sunday morning, slowly carving eight grooves
> into the surface of his desk with the worn down stumps of what were left of
> his fingernails. Surrounding his slumped over form were various piles of
> broken pencils, shattered coffee mugs, cracked picture frames, torn up foam
> "#1" fingers, a football with a bite taken out of it, and a shredded sports
> section from the Detroit Free Press. Saban's eyes were bloodshot and the
> rims around them were raw and red. His jaw hurt from clenching his teeth
> for 14 straight hours, and his temples throbbed a slow, mean, methodical
> beat. Saban knew better than to be out in public right now. He knew there
> would be people, and access to blunt objects that he could use to bludgeon
> the heads of those people. He just sat there, twitching slightly, wearing
> grooves into his desk, trying hard to let the fumes of anger from losing to
> Purdue bleed out of him. He kept repeating to himself quietly, "No focus.
> We had no focus. No focus...."
>
> It was at that moment when senior Aric Morris walked into the office. He
> was wearing a garish Hawaiian shirt, a dripping wet swimsuit, flip-flop
> sandals, and a hat that had "NASA Space Camp Cadet" printed on it. He had a
> towel around his neck, and was eating the third can of a connected six pack
> of Del Monte butterscotch pudding. Aric greeted his coach by saying, "Yo
> coach, Robaire and Boo Boo and I are playing toy boats in the hot tub. You
> oughta check this out. Robaire painted one of the boats blue and yellow,
> and we keep sinking it and sinking it while Boo Boo sings 'we win, 34 to 31,
> la la la' over and over. Coach? Hey, yo, coach, what's up? Why are you
> shaking like that? Yo coach, your face looks awful red. Coach? Yo man,
> you want some pudding?"
>
> Those were the last words Morris ever spoke. As soon as the last syllable
> in "pudding" crossed his lips, Saban exploded. I don't mean he got really
> mad and yelled. I mean he literally exploded. Combusted. Blew up. BOOM!
> The whole office wing of the Duffy Daugherty football building went up in a
> great orange fireball. They say they found bits of Saban and Morris as far
> away as the parking lot of Chi-Chi's in Okemos. It took a full 20 minutes
> before Morris' pudding spoon landed in the Red Cedar river, and fell to its
> final resting place next to five bicycles, three hubcaps, and a parking
> meter.
>
> So without a coach and without a key member of the secondary, the team was
> left to its own devices. A hasty "players-only" meeting was called.
> Robaire Smith spoke first:
>
> Robaire Smith: Hey, everybody settle down. Put those "We beat Michigan,
> we're number 1" foam fingers down. Knock it off. Hey, I mean it. Duckett!
> Put that Gameboy down. Hey, Renaldo Hill, I'm talking to you. No, I don't
> want to help you with the TV Guide crossword puzzle right now. No, I don't
> know the name of Arnold Drummand's goldfish in "Different Strokes". Dang
> it, I'm trying to get your attention here.
> Josh Thornhill: Abraham
> Smith: What?
> Thornhill: Arnold's goldfish. His name was Abraham.
> Smith: All right, that does it. SHUT UP EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW!!!!!
>
> (An eerie silence followed. Duckett put down his game boy. Gari Scott and
> Plaxico Burress stopped playing Cat's Cradle with a shoelace. Greg
> Robinson-Randle gave up trying to jiggle the little BB's into the eyes of
> the bear. The entire team put down their cans of pudding. Craig Jarrett
> was shaken awake by somebody, sat up half way and rubbed his eyes, and then
> laid back down.)
>
> Smith: In case you didn't realize it, we lost a game last Saturday. BAD.
> Duckett: What? I thought the season was over after Michigan.
> Smith: Well, I know, I know. A lot of us did. Turns out there are like,
> five more games after that.
>
> (Murmurs, and shrugs, and astonished stares.)
>
> Hill: Oh my God! How did we let this happen?
> Tailback Lloyd Clemmons: I should have said something. I really let the
> team down. I knew we had more games. Oh, when I first got here, back
> during the Carter Administration, I didn't want to believe it. But its
> true. We play eleven games a season... MINIMUM.
> Burress: Eleven games!!!??? Are you kidding??? At this rate I won't play
> in the NFL until a whole YEAR from now.
> Smith: That's right. None of us will. And I have more bad news for you.
> Coach Saban and Aric Morris exploded today.
> Duckett: What do you mean, they exploded?
> Smith: Just what I said. Didn't you notice the huge burning hole in the
> end of the building?
> Duckett: I thought that was from students celebrating after the Michigan
> game.
> Smith: That's OK son, a lot of us did. But that's our reality right now.
> So what are we going to do about it?
> Craig Jarrett, sitting up and looking sleepy: I say we get mad!!!!
> Team: Yeah!
> Jarrett, sleepy but agitated: I say we take the BULL BY THE HORNS!!!!
> Team: YEAH!!!!
> Jarrett, bleary eyed, but enraged: I say, we gotta go GO... GO....!!!!
> KICK SOME ASS!!!!
> Team, falling all over themselves, knocking pudding all over the room:
> WOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!! KILL!!!!
> Jarrett, at the top of his lungs: NOW LET'S GO GIVE IT 100%!!!!
> Team: WOOOO!!!!! AAAARRRROOOO!!!!
> Jarrett (quietly, out of the corner of his mouth to QB Billy Burke): I just
> woke up. What the heck's going on? What did I just do?
> Burke: I'll tell you later. Let's get the heck out on the practice field.
>
> The team, freaking out mad, excited, fired up, tore out of the locker room
> (breaking the door in the process) and out onto the field, where they put in
> a week of the most inspired preparation the world has ever seen. Coach
> Morris Watts took over for Saban. The MSU team found out later that they
> were playing Wisconsin, the team that lost to Cincinnati earlier in the
> season, but has since come back and pounded Ohio State and Indiana. The MSU
> players had a new found passion upon learning that the Big 10 wasn't made up
> of just one other team, Michigan. "Wow!" Thought safety Lorenzo Guess,
> "It's just like the basketball team. They play a bunch of other games too!"
> The MSU players took that momentum and tore into Madison with a fire in
> their bellies, and beat the Badgers in a close one, 27 to 24. Later the
> next week, Robaire Smith and Boo Boo Thompson played with a red and white
> boat in the hot tub, singing "We win, 27 to 24, la la la..."
>
> From deep in Texas by way of Flat, Black, and Circular Records,
> Larry (Pudding Boy) E

Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 What-is-this-i-dont-even-john-c-reiley
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-11, 23:36

Don't scoff. Lorenzo the Texan was a legend. He would post a long ass story (usually pretty humorous and witty) with a game prediction before every MSU game. This went on for probably a decade, from the mid/late 90's into the JLS years.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:56

Fuck it!

> Subject: Robo-Swammi
> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:10:46 -0500
>
> I can get used to this. Six wins, zero losses. Wins over Notre Dame and
> Michigan. Ranked number five in the nation. I was not a member of this
> group known as "Earthlings" when last our Spartan football team was this
> heralded. Since we've pretty much come to expect beating the crap out of
> Notre Dame every year (after three times in a row), I figure we should start
> the same sort of trend with Michigan. Why not beat them every year?
> Seriously!! I know there are a few geeks out there who say, "Uh, its
> statistically impossible for MSU to beat Michigan in football every single
> year forever. Look at the history. There's just no way. The odds are 9.5
> bazillion to one. I've even checked it on my fancy computer." Well, I tell
> you what you pointy headed freaks, here's a computer program, written in
> "basic", that you can use to predict the outcome of the MSU/U of M game from
> now on:
>
> 10 Do "MSU beats Michigan... AGAIN"
> 20 Goto 10
>
> See? That wasn't so hard, was it Poindexter? Anyway, since it has been so
> long since the MSU football team has beaten everyone they've played so
> soundly, and been ranked so highly, I ran into a little problem. I became
> catatonic, because I wasn't sure what to do. I stared into space, trying to
> let my mind catch up with my emotions. When I finally came to (yesterday),
> I made a startling discovery. I was lost. I wasn't really sure how to act,
> now that MSU was in the top 5, and had leaped over both Florida and
> Tennessee in the polls. So I did what all xenophobic, irrational college
> football fans do: I sent a letter to Miss Manners, famous advice columnist,
> asking for her sagely words of wisdom.
>
> "Dear Miss Manners,
>
> I've been following Michigan State football for some fifteen years. Right
> now they are doing the best they've ever done in my lifetime. Did you see
> last week's game against Michigan? MSU beat them silly! Plax Burress had
> like 250 yards, and on top of that, he absolutely pancaked Michigan hot-shot
> David Terrell. The defense held the A-train and company to something like 6
> yards on the ground! Can you believe that? If I was a Michigan fan, I'd
> puke in my hat and wear it for a week like a fetid, dripping, badge of
> shame. My question is, how do I react? What do I do now?
>
> -Awestruck in Austin"
>
> I got this letter in return:
>
> "Dear Awestruck in Austin,
>
> I did indeed watch the game last week. I bet the spread, and won enough to
> upgrade from Pabst to Newcastle, buy the new impact wrench I've been needing
> to fix the tranny on my 77 Trans Am (With the 6.6! No one smokes Miss
> Manners off the line...), and take a trip to Ponderosa for the super bar
> every day for a month. I especially liked the part in the game where
> Robaire Smith planted Drew Henson's head in the ground like a freakin'
> Jobe's tree fertilizer spike. Plax made every one of the U of M secondary
> an honorary "inmate new guy" for the entire game. Oh, and as for how to
> react? Send coach Saban one of those ring-shaped bunt cakes or something.
> Just make sure one thing: With one loss, MSU's dream season ends. Your
> boys lose their focus, and they'll be out of style faster than parachute
> pants. OK, enough chit chat, I'm going to mess around with the timing belt
> on my T.A. (or should I say "T and A"??!!)
>
> -Miss Manners"
>
> I love her. She always has the right answer. This time is no exception.
> Saban's boys can't get caught with their head in the clouds, or some stupid
> Boilermaker will come chop the feet right out from under them. MSU can
> learn from the wisdom of Miss Manners. I know I did. I've got the bunt
> cake in the oven right now (streusel swirl, naturally).
>
> Let's get on to this week's pick, shall we? Once again, the lunatic fringe
> known as "Purdue" makes its way onto our schedule like an unwanted marinara
> stain on a freshly laundered Armani shirt. "Aw, man?! I just had this
> CLEANED", you say (a little too loudly) in the restaurant. Not again. Oh
> Lord, not again. Every time I'm happy about the house that Nick Saban
> built, I turn around, and there's Purdue, soaping the windows and draping
> toilet paper in the trees. Like the little neighbor kid that won't stop
> riding his bike across your lawn. Like the stupid National Public Radio
> catalog full of ceramic mugs with pictures of cats on them that shows up in
> your mailbox unwanted over and over again. Like the episode of "Where are
> they now?" with the Fine Young Cannibals, Depeche Mode, and the Waitresses
> that is on VH1 every single time you flip past the station. Good Lord. Not
> again. What kind of pesticide do we need to drop on West Lafayette to get
> rid of these guys? Or what kind of pesticide do we as an MSU community need
> to stop inhaling or ingesting to free us from this sick "Naked Lunch" meets
> "Groundhog's Day" horror? (Wow, Bill Murray and William S. Burroughs in one
> insult. Now THAT's obscure.) Do we need to build an altar and perform some
> bizarre voodoo ritual to rid ourselves of these guys? Do we need to
> practice some advanced form of Feng Shui that would have us turn all of our
> furniture upside down, and then make us sleep in the yard on an end table
> facing southwest? DO I HAVE TO CRAWL ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, FOR THE LOVE OF
> ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY??? AAAAAAHHHAAAGGGGHHHAAAHHH!!!!!
>
> I don't think so. Not this year. Coach Saban has his players so smushed
> under his thumb, they don't even know they've won a game yet. As far as
> they know, its just a coincidence that 75,000 people show up and yell at the
> top of their lungs while the team practices on Saturdays. They're taking on
> the half-human, half-machine quality of their head coach, Robo-Saban. They
> walk around saying stuff like, "We must execute with painstaking precision.
> Buh-dip BANG! Buh-dip BANG! We will not look ahead in the schedule.
> Biddy-biddy-biddy-biddy. Those escape pods are for humans only, R2! Boop
> boop beep." They'll look at Purdue quarterback Drew Breeze with their red
> glowing eyes, and think "hasta la vista, baby". Then they'll line up their
> little red dot laser scope things on that smudge on Breeze's face, and then
> go plant his head into the sod. Purdue will use every weapon they have:
> Rocket launchers, machine guns, grenades. All it will do is burn the flesh
> away and expose the robot innards of the unstoppable MSU players. Purdue
> will blow up a tanker car full of gasoline on our sidelines. We'll keep
> coming. They'll try and crush us in a sheet metal press. We'll keep
> coming. They'll finally get backed into a corner, where MSU will calmly,
> coolly, and without emotion, put an end to Breeze, Tiller, and the rest of
> Purdue. As always, Purdue will do their share of damage, but it won't be
> enough. MSU stomps along, 37 to 24. Watch it this year, and look forward
> to the sequels.
>
> From deep deep in Texas by way of Linwood Corners restaurant,
> Larry (I'm looking for Sarah Conner) E
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-11, 23:59

Anyone recall the Lake Lansing Message Board with any detail and/or accuracy? Prolly way too old skew.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-02-12, 00:29

tTy wrote:Anyone recall the Lake Lansing Message Board with any detail and/or accuracy? Prolly way too old skew.

I remember Trevor's evil twin.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 07:50

Solid Fluff: Over Rated. There, I said it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-02-12, 07:56

tTy wrote:Anyone recall the Lake Lansing Message Board with any detail and/or accuracy? Prolly way too old skew.

Usually hit up the BTT in bball or the high school state finals with Steve every year. We're in this little thing that gambles on h.s. basketball in Michigan. Just the tournament. He just released the state budget yesterday, he's too busy to be on the innnerwebs lately.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-12, 08:10

I see SSPM around town every now and then and always chuckle to myself..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2015-02-12, 08:49

Crazy Jim9 wrote:This is the point in the thread where Old Wise One needs to participate.

OWO once got me a job, teaching at LCC. I dont know what I was bitching about at the time, not enough money, crappy job, crappy something. Anyways, I was looking for work. OWO sent me a PM with an ad for a teaching job at LCC, told me to apply and it would happen.

Coincidence? probably. But still very interesting.
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2015-02-12, 08:52

Dendrobates wrote:

Come on....I'm not making it a competition here. Just saying women in general on the board are harassed more than the avg poster IRL and in PM. It took a while to get used to it. I am not making a big deal out of everything and whining. Just making a statement. But please continue with making everything all about you.

This is true. My oldest daughter would be a great poster on this or any other sports board. I have advised her against it (partly to protect my ability to be an ass, and partly to protect her from the other asses)
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 11:28

DWags wrote:

Usually hit up the BTT in bball or the high school state finals with Steve every year.   We're in this little thing that gambles on  h.s. basketball in Michigan.  Just the tournament.   He just released the state budget yesterday, he's too busy to be on the innnerwebs lately.

Oh shit!  I forgot you know that cat somehow, right?  Without divulging his name oh here, it ='s rhymes with Beav Lanj-malahtty, right?  Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 502811600 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 502811600 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 502811600 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 502811600 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 502811600

EDIT: Nevermind. Note to self----> read entire response prior to replying.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 11:33

Katy Gold..... Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 I will defer to WBH for this write-up for obv purposes...

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-02-12, 11:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I see SSPM around town every now and then and always chuckle to myself..

That chuckle goes both ways I'm sure....Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1494614055
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-02-12, 11:49

tTy wrote:Katy Gold......Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1966794946 I will defer to WBH for this write-up for obv purposes...

Rings a bell, but I can't remember shit about her.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 11:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Rings a bell, but I can't remember shit about her.

Well, for starters, she was a dude.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-12, 12:01

Yeah I'm not going there. There's legalities and stuff.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-12, 12:17

CheesySpartan wrote:

That chuckle goes both ways I'm sure....Let's test the limits guys.  RE: Legends of the other place. - Page 10 1494614055
quite possibly...

I saw him at the Lake Lansing Meijer a couple of weeks ago..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 12:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah I'm not going there. There's legalities and stuff.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-02-12, 12:22

tTy wrote:Solid Fluff:  Over Rated.  There, I said it.
No way! Solid Fluff was a legend, whichever one of you taters was him.  He was what schticks should be (Bolley, Enorme, and a few others as well), that has a theme and sticks to it.  99% of what people consider schticks are just sock puppets, created just to troll or hide behind a different name.  Calling those "schticks" does a disservice to the greats.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2015-02-12, 12:34

I thought that AllPointsInBetween was a rather solid schtick.

(I could have a little bias going on here)
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-02-12, 12:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
No way! Solid Fluff was a legend, whichever one of you taters was him.  He was what schticks should be (Bolley, Enorme, and a few others as well), that has a theme and sticks to it.  99% of what people consider schticks are just sock puppets, created just to troll or hide behind a different name.  Calling those "schticks" does a disservice to the greats.

Way.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-02-12, 12:53

Cutting and pasting this golden classic from a schtick named Down Goes Henne:

I had to call in to work this morning and tell them that I won't be in because I exercised some of the worst judgment in my life during the last 10 hours. I need to vent.

Backstory: There is this girl that I dated some time ago and she was crazy as hell but she looked good and liked to spread 'em so things worked out well for us. Well, things were all great until she started stealing money from me during the middle fo the night and I had to confront her one morning by chasing her out of the house. That is the short version of who this chick is.

After the above incident, she started stalking me, hard-****ing-core! It was crazy as hell. She egged my condo and my BMW and she smashed my mail box. She was making calls to me at all hours of the night and she was loading up my e-mail with crazy messages. My first insitinct was to beat the ****, but instead of that I had to get an order from the court for her to stay away.

Cut to last night. I'm out at the bar with some friends. I am loaded. Big-time. I see this girl at the bar and my buddies start making jokes. They start egging me on to go up to her and slap her ass. I am up for this challenge.

I approach her and she sees me coming. She is standoffish because she is clearly pissed off about the restraining order. I can see her point. I proceed to lick her face. She does not like this very much and slaps me in the johnson. I give her a tittie twister and she kicks me in the shin-bone. I start to laugh and so does she. We talked for a while about nonsense and end up back at my place. Just like old times.

I got my ding-dong sloppy and passed out. I woke up this morning and I am not feeling good at all. I am hung-over, but I realize what I have done in relation to bringing this crazy ***** back into my pad.

She is not in the bed. I yell her name and I get no response. I panic and I start looking for her. She is gone. At the same time I start to feel really bad and I realize that I have to take an explosive ****. Bad.

I run into the bathroom and I slip and fallt othe ground. I slipped on one of my credit cards that was on the bathroom floor. it was cut in half along with all my other creadit cards. The ***** cut them all in half!!!!

I am pissed but I have to **** really bad. I pull down my pants and quick sit down and blow ass. I get done and stand up to look over the damamge to view my poop and my money in the toilet together.

The ***** threw my money in the ****ter and now I just took a dump all over it. Not only that, but there was a certified check in there for $500!!!! But wait, that is not all. I see somthing shining at the bottom of the brown stool and I stir things up with the plunger only to find my car keys in there as well!!!!!!

I had to fish them out with a coathanger so I could boil them. When I was trying to fish them out the smell of the poop made me throw up in the bathtub and it is all chunky from the tatertots I ate last night. So, I have to clean that up as well!!!!

I missed work cause I feel like **** and my keys are boiling on the stove and I don't have any money or charge cards to use and I need to go christmas shopping! This ****ING SUCKS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-02-12, 12:58

GatorBill wrote:This is true. My oldest daughter would be a great poster on this or any other sports board. I have advised her against it (partly to protect my ability to be an ass, and partly to protect her from the other asses)
Probably a good choice, after Mrs GB called you out for screwing around on the board whilst you were supposed to be helping here with some charity event.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2015-02-12, 13:02

Wally Fairway wrote:
Probably a good choice, after Mrs GB called you out for screwing around on the board whilst you were supposed to be helping here with some charity event.

tMontessori Auctions were a lot of fun!!! haha, damn MrsGB is a slave driver!! Couldnt have made that one up more perfect if I had done it myself.
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-02-12, 13:03

Who was the poster/schtick that posted about his wife going on a trip (Indianapolis, maybe) and that she then hooked up with her ex, while he was having to watch the kids; and if I remember correctly the kids were hers from a previous marriage?

Lot's of crazy shit on that board.
And I haven't read this thread, that will give me something to do on the weekend.

Name from the past - Notorious PAT, wasn't he an old dude who was stalking college aged chicks at Hooters and some sorority car wash?

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-12, 13:12

Wally Fairway wrote:Who was the poster/schtick that posted about his wife going on a trip (Indianapolis, maybe) and that she then hooked up with her ex, while he was having to watch the kids; and if I remember correctly the kids were hers from a previous marriage?

IF that story is true, what a fucking loser.

You are kind of a loser in the first place raising another mans children and being so desperate you settle for a chick with a blown out vag with another dude's offspring.

But, then again, I'm in my 20s and my perspective is different than some middle aged dude having a meltdown.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next