Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.

+10
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
TravelinMan
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
DWags
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.

Post by Cameron Fri May 03, 2024 11:20 pm

Keep hanging your hat on the IDF. History won't judge you at all, I'm sure...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.

Post by steveschneider Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

Back in my day we only protested a keg band and losing to Duke.

“ I can’t believe I have to explain what’s happening here, but here
goes. Elite students of Ivy League schools have glamorized oppression
so much that they have now reached role play status to satisfy their
fantasies. Here, the students have appropriated the suffering of
Gazans and are cosplaying as living through humanitarian crisis. In
their American make-believe story where Ivy League infrastructure sets
the scene, the students play Gazans and the school administration
plays Israel. Israel (the school) is blocking their “basic
humanitarian aid” in this play, and if they don’t receive it soon,
they will “die of thirst and starvation” (appropriating exact
experiences of Gazans). They also destroy upper class buildings and
claim them as “liberated” while the students repeat chants in
zombie-like chorus, playing the roll of “freedom fighters” destroying
Israeli infrastructure and claiming them freed. If I’m alive in a
world where people don’t see the levels of perversion in this, I give
up. You don’t see this in lower tier schools from kids of lower
socio-economic standing because they aren’t plagued with the guilt of
privilege that they’re seeking to launder through Middle East role
plays of feigned suffering. This is as first world dystopia as it
gets. Meanwhile, these Ivy League students who can have much more than
a glass of water and as much food as their stomachs can take are
commanding the attention of the media and the entire American
audience, while actual Gazans who need humanitarian aid are ignored. I
still have to pinch myself that people don’t see this.”

Last edited by steveschneider on Sat May 04, 2024 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Zurn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 am

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Mostly what you do is lie about my position and excuse Israel's genocide.

How many times have you claimed regular horrible war is genocide?

Several dozen times?

And i'm the liar

There were people on this board accusing Israel of genocide after October 7th and before the war started. Tells you everything you need to know.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

sεяεηιτλ and Zurn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat May 04, 2024 7:18 am

Anytime someone says “that tells you all you need to know” it literally never does
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat May 04, 2024 7:46 am

[tw]1786391628233527694[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 am

[tw]1786503828046553597[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money Sat May 04, 2024 5:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:imagine being upset at an encampment on a college campus but okay with genocide.
But let's protect Hamas at all costs and encourage killing of Israelis ??
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

steveschneider and Zurn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anytime someone says “that tells you all you need to know” it literally never does

You were one of them!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun May 05, 2024 8:58 am

HEATHER COX RICHARDSON wrote:Steven Lee Myers and Tiffany Hsu of the New York Times reported today that Russia, China, and Iran are amplifying the protests “to score geopolitical points abroad and stoke tensions within the United States,” as well as to “undermine President Biden’s reelection prospects.”

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/may-2-2024
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 am

My God that article is trash.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun May 05, 2024 10:20 am

steveschneider wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Several dozen times?

And i'm the liar

There were people on this board accusing Israel of genocide after October 7th and before the war started. Tells you everything you need to know.

You don't need to tell me that, i've been sayin it to cameron and she's refused to acknowledge that FACT.  The instant israel set foot in Gaza after they were attacked, palestinians were screaming "genocide"!  This war is ugly to be sure.  It's not conducted how i would and it could be done better without so much civilian casualties. But it's war, war is never nice.

i know very few actual facts with regards to the war about either side.  One of the facts though is the palestinians lied about "genocide" almost immediately after israel fought back.  That doesn't bode well for the rest of their claims.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

TravelinMan, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 10:31 am

sεяεηιτλ wrote:i know very few actual facts with regards to the war about either side.  

Holy shit, you actually said something that is true and correct! It's a Cinco de Mayo miracle!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 am

Cameron wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:i know very few actual facts with regards to the war about either side.  

Holy shit, you actually said something that is true and correct! It's a Cinco de Mayo miracle!

you missed the insinuation, which was you know absolutely zero facts since you don't even acknowledge that one fact.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun May 05, 2024 10:40 am

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You don't need to tell me that, i've been sayin it to cameron and she's refused to acknowledge that FACT.  The instant israel set foot in Gaza after they were attacked, palestinians were screaming "genocide"!  This war is ugly to be sure.  It's not conducted how i would and it could be done better without so much civilian casualties.  But it's war, war is never nice.

i know very few actual facts with regards to the war about either side.  One of the facts though is the palestinians lied about "genocide" almost immediately after israel fought back.  That doesn't bode well for the rest of their claims.

There are any number of conflicts being fought, one of which is the propaganda war ongoing in the internets.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 am

steveschneider wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Several dozen times?

And i'm the liar

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You don't need to tell me that, i've been sayin it to cameron and she's refused to acknowledge that FACT.  The instant israel set foot in Gaza after they were attacked, palestinians were screaming "genocide"!  This war is ugly to be sure.  It's not conducted how i would and it could be done better without so much civilian casualties.  But it's war, war is never nice.

Here is the beginning of the Israel War thread.

My first post in the thread came on November 1st. I did not use the word genocide.

My first reference to war crimes came on November 3rd. Still didn't use the word genocide.

On November 30th, I shared of tweet of Pope Francis accusing the IDF of terrorism. I did not use the word "genocide," nor did the Pope.

Finally, on December 20th, I did actually use the word genocide, in response to someone else having used it first. Also said "ethnic cleansing," if you're playing some weird bingo at home.

This post and this post I just want noted for posterity. Next time one of you Biden simps get all up in your feels because I won't vote for your best guy, you best believe you will be seeing these again.

Moving now to the Joe Biden is crushing it thread, my first post after October 7th was calling for de-escalation (see what a good guy I am?), no mention of genocide at all.

On October 29th, I referred to a medieval style siege. No mention of genocide.

Ukraine v Russia, Israel v Hamas & the Pax American Order v Chaos was a short lived thread, but on October 11th, I did register my opposition to genocide of Palestinians. No assertion that it was currently under way, but opposition in principle. And, might I add, quite the show of good faith by me to dig the thread up and post it.

Perhaps now we all have a more fulsome understanding of the situation on tBin and the timeline of events (albeit with a rather solipsistic focus on myself, which is how I prefer it).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun May 05, 2024 11:49 am

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/05/pro-palestinian-protests-columbia-university-funding-donors-00156135
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun May 05, 2024 12:16 pm

Cameron wrote:My God that article is trash.

Instead of vigorously trashing an article you don't like, why don't you explain what is so "trash" about it?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun May 05, 2024 12:18 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Here is the beginning of the Israel War thread.

My first post in the thread came on November 1st. I did not use the word genocide.

My first reference to war crimes came on November 3rd. Still didn't use the word genocide.

On November 30th, I shared of tweet of Pope Francis accusing the IDF of terrorism. I did not use the word "genocide," nor did the Pope.

Finally, on December 20th, I did actually use the word genocide, in response to someone else having used it first. Also said "ethnic cleansing," if you're playing some weird bingo at home.

This post and this post I just want noted for posterity. Next time one of you Biden simps get all up in your feels because I won't vote for your best guy, you best believe you will be seeing these again.

Moving now to the Joe Biden is crushing it thread, my first post after October 7th was calling for de-escalation (see what a good guy I am?), no mention of genocide at all.

On October 29th, I referred to a medieval style siege. No mention of genocide.

Ukraine v Russia, Israel v Hamas & the Pax American Order v Chaos was a short lived thread, but on October 11th, I did register my opposition to genocide of Palestinians. No assertion that it was currently under way, but opposition in principle. And, might I add, quite the show of good faith by me to dig the thread up and post it.

Perhaps now we all have a more fulsome understanding of the situation on tBin and the timeline of events (albeit with a rather solipsistic focus on myself, which is how I prefer it).

you actually went through and logged all your hysterical posting history on this topic?

lol

You realize recounting what you've said doesn't help your cause, when 90%+ has been hilariously one sided without an ounce of understanding for the other side.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/05/pro-palestinian-protests-columbia-university-funding-donors-00156135

I only skimmed that article, but I didn't see any mention of Russia/China/Iran. Curious...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 12:39 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Cameron wrote:My God that article is trash.

Instead of vigorously trashing an article you don't like, why don't you explain what is so "trash" about it?

Passages like this:

Biden simp wrote:Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken have insisted that Israel has a right to defend itself from Hamas and have continued to provide Israel with military defenses, whose importance in stopping the war from spreading showed on April 14, when those defenses shot down virtually all of the weapons Iran launched at Israel. They are working hard for a ceasefire, with Blinken currently in the Middle East and a proposal on the table that Israel has accepted but Hamas has not.

The administration has also stood against the initial policy of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s administration to cordon off Gaza without food, water, or electricity, and has pressured Israel into permitting humanitarian aid into Gaza. It has also firmly opposed Israeli plans to attack Rafah, where more than a million Palestinians have taken shelter, and has stood firmly in favor of a Palestinian state, which the protesters have not indicated they endorse.

And this:

Blue QAnon wrote:Steven Lee Myers and Tiffany Hsu of the New York Times reported today that Russia, China, and Iran are amplifying the protests “to score geopolitical points abroad and stoke tensions within the United States,” as well as to “undermine President Biden’s reelection prospects.”

A rather bland regurgitation of facts intermixed with a bit of Biden simping and baseless conspiracy theory. Trash.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 05, 2024 12:42 pm

To be clear, of course Russia/China/Iran are covering the protests in their media. We do the same for protests in Hong Kong, Tehran, etc. And they love discord in our society as much as we love it in theirs. But too many people who are transparently looking for a way to discredit the protests and the implicit criticism of Biden therein are incredibly quick to jump to "not organic," "not grassroots," "foreign funded," "outside agitators," and on and on and on.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun May 05, 2024 2:11 pm

ood against the initial policy of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s administration t

which parts were blatant conspiracy theories and biden simping?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 am

https://www.bridgemi.com/talent-education/arrest-more-protests-university-michigan-graduation-events

According to the report Michigan requested the Michigan State police, sort of like when Michigan State's Director of Bands spent a year directing at both schools. /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Mon May 06, 2024 4:17 pm

Cameron wrote:CNN's Disgraceful Propaganda

Perhaps the most important thing about this segment, though, is that it exists at all—that it was deemed acceptable for Bash to air something so clearly biased and incendiary about such a sensitive topic. CNN executives would have lost their minds if Bash compared pro-Israel protesters to Nazi sympathizers, or even if she used disputed terms like “apartheid” or “genocide” to describe Israel’s behavior. But this kind of unhinged screed against the pro-Palestinian movement is apparently just fine. People supporting Palestine get to be written off as violent, Nazi-like extremists without a second thought, and CNN viewers tuning in for a supposedly fact-based look at the world get told that this is objective reality.

I would assume many are. In ten minutes of searching online, I see untold amounts of derogatory usage of "Zionist" as essentially a racial slur. When used in that fashion, much of the other aggressive things can be characterized as legitimately genocidal.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon May 06, 2024 5:13 pm

[tw]1787577809923092958[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money Mon May 06, 2024 5:25 pm

Cameron wrote:[tw]1787577809923092958[/tw]
our country has turned into the "Middle west". What a joy it is these days to support terrorists.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon May 06, 2024 6:17 pm

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Cameron wrote:CNN's Disgraceful Propaganda

I would assume many are. In ten minutes of searching online, I see untold amounts of derogatory usage of "Zionist" as essentially a racial slur. When used in that fashion, much of the other aggressive things can be characterized as legitimately genocidal.

The groups which the student chapters are organizing campus protests are pretty much anti-Isreal. There is a Jews for Peace group but their positions are being drowned out by the "from the river to the sea" Pelestine groups.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 07, 2024 8:19 am

Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.   - Page 5 Scree259

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/07/poll-students-israel-hamas-protests

Nope, not this generations "Nam"

Axios Poll wrote:Only a small minority (8%) of college students have participated in either side of the protests, the survey of 1,250 college students found.

The survey found that three times as many college students blame Hamas for the current situation in Gaza than they do President Biden.

A large majority (81%) of students support holding protesters accountable, agreeing with the notion that those who destroyed property or vandalized or illegally occupied buildings should be held responsible by their university, per the survey.  90% said blocking pro-Israel students from parts of campus is unacceptable.

Students were still more likely to say they support the pro-Palestinian encampments than oppose them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Tue May 07, 2024 9:57 am

Trapper Gus wrote:Protests on campuses. Let’s put it here.   - Page 5 Scree259

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/07/poll-students-israel-hamas-protests

Nope, not this generations "Nam"

Axios Poll wrote:Only a small minority (8%) of college students have participated in either side of the protests, the survey of 1,250 college students found.

The survey found that three times as many college students blame Hamas for the current situation in Gaza than they do President Biden.

A large majority (81%) of students support holding protesters accountable, agreeing with the notion that those who destroyed property or vandalized or illegally occupied buildings should be held responsible by their university, per the survey.  90% said blocking pro-Israel students from parts of campus is unacceptable.

Students were still more likely to say they support the pro-Palestinian encampments than oppose them.

If these pro Hamas people like Cameron truly cared about Palestine, they should be out trying to raise money for groups that actually want to support the civilians. Instead they just want to complain and people like Cameron want to "stick it to the Zionists"
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm

[tw]1787616471738368099[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Yesterday at 10:09 am

[tw]1791629429040443442[/tw]

First amendment? What's that?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Yesterday at 10:22 am

Cameron wrote:[tw]1791629429040443442[/tw]

"From the river to the sea", chanted in support of Palestine is considered anti-sematic hate speech, and thus, if you are a student at a university which deems it so, is off limits, the same as the "n" word.

Of course, it can be argued that if chanted in support of Israel it is anti-Palestinian hate speech. /i
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Yesterday at 10:23 am

It's real life in Texas.  

US Constitution and Federal laws only apply when they feel like it and gets the state Federal monies.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Yesterday at 10:33 am

Trapper Gus wrote:

"From the river to the sea", chanted in support of Palestine is considered anti-sematic hate speech, and thus, if you are a student at a university which deems it so, is off limits, the same as the "n" word.

Of course, it can be argued that if chanted in support of Israel it is anti-Palestinian hate speech. /i

So you are fine with this and don't believe it violates the first amendment at all? Or are you just "well, actually"-ing me for no reason? Because, while it's not actually the same as yelling the N word, there is no hate speech exception to the first amendment. And this is not university policy, it is an executive order from governor Abbott.

But go off, king, no need to think before you post.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Yesterday at 10:49 am

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

So you are fine with this and don't believe it violates the first amendment at all? Or are you just "well, actually"-ing me for no reason? Because, while it's not actually the same as yelling the N word, there is no hate speech exception to the first amendment. And this is not university policy, it is an executive order from governor Abbott.

Why does it always have to be personal with you guys?

The rules of the university are the rules, and if they curtail what a member of the university population, which students are, can profess in public...well no one forced the student s to sign the contract, they did it of their free will.

If you must make it personal, then I support the concept of contract law; it is one of the basic concepts in law that this country runs on. I also support the Rule of Law, the bedrock on which this country is based upon. There probably are other Constitutional Rights that hate speech, such as "From the River to the Sea" violates, also.

As to if contract law can abridge Constitutional Rights, well it depends, and I am not a Constitutional lawyer. Constitutional Rights, even 1st Amendment ones, are abridged all the time, due to conflicts between one Constitutional Right, 1st Amendment free speech, and another Constitutional Right, free assembly & contracts.

So, since you like personal, is it okay for someone to shout "FIRE" in a crowded hall, like The Italian Hall in Calment City Michigan, where someone did and a number of people died, not from fire but from being crushed to death in the rush to get out. The courts say that is not allowed, that Free Speech does not include that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Yesterday at 12:15 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The rules of the university are the rules, and if they curtail what a member of the university population, which students are, can profess in public...well no one forced the student s to sign the contract, they did it of their free will.

If you must make it personal, then I support the concept of contract law; it is one of the basic concepts in law that this country runs on.   I also support the Rule of Law, the bedrock on which this country is based upon. There probably are other Constitutional Rights that hate speech, such as "From the River to the Sea" violates, also.

As to if contract law can abridge Constitutional Rights, well it depends, and I am not a Constitutional lawyer.  Constitutional Rights, even 1st Amendment ones, are abridged all the time, due to conflicts between one Constitutional Right, 1st Amendment free speech, and another Constitutional Right, free assembly & contracts.

So, since you like personal, is it okay for someone to shout "FIRE" in a crowded hall, like The Italian Hall in Calment City Michigan, where someone did and a number of people died, not from fire but from being crushed to death in the rush to get out.  The courts say that is not allowed, that Free Speech does not include that.

As I already told you, it is not a university policy, but an executive order from the Republican governor.

Shouting fire in a crowded theatre is in no way analogous or relevant here.

But go ahead and post several more irrelevant paragraphs in response, I know you want to. While you're at it, go ahead and elucidate which constitutional rights chanting "from the river to the see" infringes upon. Dig deep, post lots.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Yesterday at 1:13 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

If you must make it personal, then I support the concept of contract law; it is one of the basic concepts in law that this country runs on. I also support the Rule of Law, the bedrock on which this country is based upon. There probably are other Constitutional Rights that hate speech, such as "From the River to the Sea" violates, also.

As to if contract law can abridge Constitutional Rights, well it depends, and I am not a Constitutional lawyer. Constitutional Rights, even 1st Amendment ones, are abridged all the time, due to conflicts between one Constitutional Right, 1st Amendment free speech, and another Constitutional Right, free assembly & contracts.

So, since you like personal, is it okay for someone to shout "FIRE" in a crowded hall, like The Italian Hall in Calment City Michigan, where someone did and a number of people died, not from fire but from being crushed to death in the rush to get out. The courts say that is not allowed, that Free Speech does not include that.

Do they though? You may want to look into that further
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Yesterday at 2:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

If you must make it personal, then I support the concept of contract law; it is one of the basic concepts in law that this country runs on.   I also support the Rule of Law, the bedrock on which this country is based upon. There probably are other Constitutional Rights that hate speech, such as "From the River to the Sea" violates, also.

As to if contract law can abridge Constitutional Rights, well it depends, and I am not a Constitutional lawyer.  Constitutional Rights, even 1st Amendment ones, are abridged all the time, due to conflicts between one Constitutional Right, 1st Amendment free speech, and another Constitutional Right, free assembly & contracts.

Do they though? You may want to look into that further

Pretty sure, based on the attached explanation the answer is still "it depends" and "free speech" is not a cardinal right.  Furthermore does the Right to Free Speech include no consequences for the expression of ideas?  I don't know but there are plenty of provocations where saying what you want will cause a physical fight.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouting_fire_in_a_crowded_theater#:~:text=The%20utterance%20of%20%22fire!%22,the%20theater%20is%20on%20fire%22.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Yesterday at 4:33 pm

Attention, everyone! In a landmark occurrence for bipartisanship in American politics, tSwill's own Trapper Gus likes and is willing to defend this executive order from Texas's Republican governor Greg Abbott.

There is truly no limit to the divides Joe Biden can bridge. Praise Joe, amen.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next