Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 11 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-10-17, 20:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife tried to teach me how to search for something on Netflix.

I got confused and she stopped teaching me.

So its not like learning to ride a bike.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 11 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by By-Tor 2017-10-17, 23:12

Just power watched the Unabomber. I kinda grew attached to that kook.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 00:38

By-Tor wrote:Just power watched the Unabomber. I kinda grew attached to that kook.

That was something else I wasn't aware of: Wolverine Ted had actually established relationships with some of the people in the small town closest to his cabin. I thought he was way off in the woods, nowhere close to civilization.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-20, 07:35

Narcos season 3 has been pretty good. Maybe the best of the three. I'll finish it tonight, and hopefully start on the mocumentary that's been mentioned in this thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-20, 08:21

I've false started on Narcos three times now.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-30, 17:32

Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims

Oh well, went downhill after season 2 anyway.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-25, 21:01

Godless is pretty good, Goose you should check it out since you like westerns.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-25, 21:05

Last season of Longmire is the best yet. Real good stuff.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-25, 21:10

Turtleneck wrote:Last season of Longmire is the best yet. Real good stuff.

I wish it didn't have to be the last, but thanks Netflix for extending it a few seasons.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-11-25, 21:51

Has Big Mouth been suggested yet? Because that show is hilarious

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-25, 21:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:Godless is pretty good, Goose you should check it out since you like westerns.

I don't have netflix but it looks interesting. I think my kids do so maybe I can use their account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-25, 21:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I wish it didn't have to be the last, but thanks Netflix for extending it a few seasons.

Same here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 20:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Godless is pretty good, Goose you should check it out since you like westerns.

I don't have netflix but it looks interesting. I think my kids do so maybe I can use their account.

I finished watching it tonight and can't recommend it enough.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-26, 20:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I finished watching it tonight and can't recommend it enough.

Just read a good review of it on Reason too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-26, 23:13

Wife and kids are addicted to Riverdale. I used to read the Archie comics
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-01, 20:22

Ferg is the man! F'in bullseye, you know what I'm talking about. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 11 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-04, 15:16

Secrets of the SAS is fucking solid. If you're looking for sophisticated reenactments and special effects then probably skip it. If you like hearing the old war stories from some old Brits then you'll probably enjoy this.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-30, 16:39

New season of Black Mirror is up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-30, 16:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:New season of Black Mirror is up.
Just finished season 2 I think. Some of them take a while to watch, but are mostly good.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-30, 17:28

I bailed on S1E2. Do I need to give it another shot?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-12-30, 17:51

InTenSity wrote:
Just finished season 2 I think. Some of them take a while to watch, but are mostly good.
Episode 1 was pretty good, #2 was a struggle and I bailed about 15 minutes into #3, tell me if I should try again and which ones.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-30, 18:46

Battlestar. Galactica is on Amazon now.

It’s good if you like sci-fi.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-30, 18:51

The ending of s2e2 made the show for me. E3 wasn't too bad, probably the worst of them, e4 was much better than I thought it would be. S3e1 I thought was good, but haven't made it past it. Give em a try.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-30, 19:16

Clarett's Folly wrote:

I bailed on S1E2. Do I need to give it another shot?

1st episode if pretty different from the rest of the series. Episode 2 is a pretty typical episode. Watch White Bear. If that one doesn't grab you I doubt anything else will.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-12-31, 09:59

I found this looking for some outdoor diy stuff. YouTube is streaming right? I think it could be called "the adventures of Farm Girl" (narrated by Ron Swanson).

There might be over 100 videos.
(Warning: you may need sunglasses)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oigcIc_A
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-03, 19:00

Planet earth 2 in 4k now on Netflix.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-03, 19:02

Cheers. Just finished the entire series on Netflix.

Great show.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-03, 19:06

Death Roe wrote:Cheers. Just finished the entire series on Netflix.

Great show.

Taxi is better if you're watching old sitcoms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-03, 19:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Cheers. Just finished the entire series on Netflix.

Great show.

You do not know what you are talking about, boomer boy. Cheers is the #1 sitcom of all time. This is not debatable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-03, 19:33

I'm about five eps into SyFy's expanse on Prime. Not what I expected. Better, actually. Interesting premise of Earth/Colonized Mars conflict 200 years in the future.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-03, 19:44

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You do not know what you are talking about, boomer boy. Cheers is the #1 sitcom of all time. This is not debatable.

You just fell off Bob's list of favorite people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-03, 19:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm about five eps into SyFy's expanse on Prime. Not what I expected. Better, actually. Interesting premise of Earth/Colonized Mars conflict 200 years in the future.

You need to pay attention Floyd.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t8145-the-official-the-expanse-series-thread?highlight=expanse
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-03, 19:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm about five eps into SyFy's expanse on Prime. Not what I expected. Better, actually. Interesting premise of Earth/Colonized Mars conflict 200 years in the future.

You need to pay attention Floyd.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t8145-the-official-the-expanse-series-thread?highlight=expanse

Sorry, Turtleneck. Mods, please merge.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-03, 19:58

Don't let your love life distract your from tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-03, 20:05

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Moving to Frasier next
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-03, 20:30

Death Roe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Moving to Frasier next

Meh. Frasier is a celebration of boomer failure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-03, 20:31

Watching Batman Returns on Netflix. Great Christmas movie!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-03, 20:34

Supposedly "Dark" is good - a German show compared to Stranger Things

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/german-sci-fi-mystery-far-spookier-stranger-things-dark-netflix/

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-03, 21:43

I just finished mind hunters, which has been mentioned, want to start Dark soon.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-03, 22:30

The new Chappelle special on Netflix has a short bit about Draymond.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next