Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Da Mayor wrote:The new Chappelle special on Netflix has a short bit about Draymond.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Da Mayor Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:The new Chappelle special on Netflix has a short bit about Draymond.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 Tenor

Sorry I don't obsessively read every post on this board, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:49 am

Funny coming from the person who stalks gHost and Tanfan on multiple boards.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

Death Roe wrote:Funny coming from the person who stalks gHost and Tanfan on multiple boards.

I'm ghost, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Amazon Prime...The Real Inglorious Bastards.
Complete badasses.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Godless is good. No attention span to scroll back and see if already mentioned. Western series with Harry Dunne as the bad guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Has Big Mouth been suggested yet? Because that show is hilarious

It’s kind of dumb, but it was pretty funny. I’m looking forward to the next season.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Gunpowder on HBO was kind of lame. A three episode mini series about the Gunpowder plot back in the early 1600's. Seemed rushed. It's got the dude who plays Jon Snow in it though, so if you like staring at him, go for it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Bing watched Altered Carbon on Netflix with the boys this weekend in between games. It's a SciFi series set in the future. Pretty standard rich vs. poor. Full of AI. No zombies or monsters. Guns, fights and sex.

Pros: Solid characters. The main dude is the Jack Reacher that Reacher was supposed to be, not Tom Cruise. In other words he is a badass. He is now my avatar (complete with Hello Kitty backpack). Also plenty of eye candy and boobs. Ortega is straight amazing. There are also a slew of side characters that are very good. Lots of references to other movies. Production value was top notch. I have to give Netflix credit here. Really good visuals. They didn't skimp. It probably helped that I was highly medicated all weekend. It is also chuck full of one-liners. Commando and Predator-esk. Which makes for some solid entertainment.

Cons: Constant plot pivots. Purposely done to keep you from questioning shit too much. Lots of holes that they mask by constantly throwing new shit at the wall. No time to question why. It's pretty nauseating, but you just have to roll with it. I can see this being the future of TV series with all of our ADD, can't say I like it. I honestly didn't give a shit about the story. The character interactions kept me intrigued.

Overall it was an entertaining series. I give it a Nordic thumbs up. You have to be in the right frame of mind though.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Flint Town on Netflix.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Nordic wrote:Bing watched Altered Carbon on Netflix with the boys this weekend in between games. It's a SciFi series set in the future. Pretty standard rich vs. poor. Full of AI. No zombies or monsters. Guns, fights and sex.

Pros: Solid characters. The main dude is the Jack Reacher that Reacher was supposed to be, not Tom Cruise. In other words he is a badass. He is now my avatar (complete with Hello Kitty backpack). Also plenty of eye candy and boobs. Ortega is straight amazing. There are also a slew of side characters that are very good. Lots of references to other movies. Production value was top notch. I have to give Netflix credit here. Really good visuals. They didn't skimp. It probably helped that I was highly medicated all weekend. It is also chuck full of one-liners. Commando and Predator-esk. Which makes for some solid entertainment.

Cons: Constant plot pivots. Purposely done to keep you from questioning shit too much. Lots of holes that they mask by constantly throwing new shit at the wall. No time to question why. It's pretty nauseating, but you just have to roll with it. I can see this being the future of TV series with all of our ADD, can't say I like it. I honestly didn't give a shit about the story. The character interactions kept me intrigued.

Overall it was an entertaining series. I give it a Nordic thumbs up. You have to be in the right frame of mind though.

That Asian chicks body was smoking hot. So was the Latina's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

I know which one Ortega is. Or do I. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 1550444538
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 am

Nordic wrote:I know which one Ortega is. Or do I. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 1550444538

It was cool to see Max Headroom make an appearance. I honestly thought the guy was dead.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:33 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:I know which one Ortega is. Or do I. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 1550444538

It was cool to see Max Headroom make an appearance. I honestly thought the guy was dead.

Ha yeah. The characters in the show were great.

I couldn't stomach e1 the first time around and ripcorded. Got hooked by e2...Ortega helped. Watched e1 again last night and it is truely an awful episode. You got to power through it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:35 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You never watched Orphan Black? He was in multiple seasons of that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:00 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nope. Heard of it but never watched. Any good?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:05 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Nope. Heard of it but never watched. Any good?

It started strong. Like many things that go four seasons, it had it's ups and downs after that. Graded on the whole, a solid B+.  The best thing about it is trying to decide which version of Tatiana Maslany you want to bang the most. Watch and it and you'll know what I mean.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 12 Fsf-2

Somewhat in the same vein, I think Humans is better.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 am

A couple episodes into Lost in Space and so far it's decent. All I know if the original is "danger Will Robinson", so no clue how it compares or what is different
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:28 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:A couple episodes into Lost in Space and so far it's decent. All I know if the original is "danger Will Robinson", so no clue how it compares or what is different

I finished it today. I enjoyed it. Very little comparison to the original other than character names, and maybe a little of their flavor. Dr. Smith is done very well.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 am

SawGreen wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:A couple episodes into Lost in Space and so far it's decent. All I know if the original is "danger Will Robinson", so no clue how it compares or what is different

I finished it today. I enjoyed it. Very little comparison to the original other than character names, and maybe a little of their flavor. Dr. Smith is done very well.

I never watched the original series but I did see the shitty movie version with Joey from Friends. That shit was terrible. It put me off watching this new series.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

I never watched the original series but I did see the shitty movie version with Joey from Friends. That shit was terrible. It put me off watching this new series.

I'm going to check it out. I saw the commercials for it, was half paying attention and thought it was another movie.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Recorded Pineapple Express on IFC. Going to watch it tonight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:40 pm

SawGreen wrote:

Parker Posey is a great weasel
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Parker Posey is a great weasel

She's awesome and Will's an idiot - on episode 8
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:01 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Recorded Pineapple Express on IFC. Going to watch it tonight.

The first time I watched that might have been the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a movie.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:06 am

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Recorded Pineapple Express on IFC. Going to watch it tonight.

The first time I watched that might have been the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a movie.

Didn’t get to watch it as I’d planned. Will watch it this week. I did finally get around to seeing Superbad. I’m also recording Contagion overnight so I can freak myself out tomorrow.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:11 am

I watched bone tomahawk again last night. I really like that movie.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:46 pm

You guys need to watch episode 6 of fastest car. The guy who owns the van reminds me of Izzo, if he didn't coach basketball.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm

InTenSity wrote:You guys need to watch episode 6 of fastest car. The guy who owns the van reminds me of Izzo, if he didn't coach basketball.

really? That guy was an idiot. If I'm thinking of the right episode. Burned out twice then dude in the truck flipped out?

BTW, I don't know if I would characterize some of them as sleeper cars. Some of them were just straight up race cars.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans Wed May 02, 2018 11:21 am

Gringo on Netflix is worth a watch. It's the story about John Mcafee and wow is that guy batshit insane.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans Wed May 02, 2018 11:32 am

GirbaudJeans wrote:Gringo on Netflix is worth a watch. It's the story about John Mcafee and wow is that guy batshit insane.

Edit - Oh and Kodachrome is pretty good also. On Netflix
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 am

StylesGShmooth wrote:
InTenSity wrote:You guys need to watch episode 6 of fastest car. The guy who owns the van reminds me of Izzo, if he didn't coach basketball.

really? That guy was an idiot. If I'm thinking of the right episode. Burned out twice then dude in the truck flipped out?

BTW, I don't know if I would characterize some of them as sleeper cars. Some of them were just straight up race cars.
That was the right episode. I wrote the comment near the beginning of watching it. His mannerism's just seemed the same and the way he talked. Maybe he was from the UP.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu May 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Watched John Mulaney's most recent special on Netflix last night. It was quite good.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Evil Genius was pretty good. Documentary on the Pizza Bomber case from 15 years ago. Just really bizarre shit involving a few different people.

If you don't remember there was a guy that robbed a bank in Erie, PA with a bomb strapped to his neck. Cops catch up to him, get him out of the car, and the bomb blows him up. The weird stuff starts with a group of people that may or may not have forced the guy to rob the bank for them.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Evil Genius was pretty good. Documentary on the Pizza Bomber case from 15 years ago. Just really bizarre shit involving a few different people.

If you don't remember there was a guy that robbed a bank in Erie, PA with a bomb strapped to his neck. Cops catch up to him, get him out of the car, and the bomb blows him up. The weird stuff starts with a group of people that may or may not have forced the guy to rob the bank for them.

So fucked up.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Evil Genius was pretty good. Documentary on the Pizza Bomber case from 15 years ago. Just really bizarre shit involving a few different people.

it was strange that the pizza guy was so chill. not only keeping his relative composure while the cops had him sitting there on the ground cuffed.....but also, casually grabbing a sucker on the way outta the bank? lol...
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon May 14, 2018 12:50 pm

..but i guess if you got a fuckin bomb clamped to your neck and you're being forced to rob a bank i suppose you would be lookin for anything to make your day better. a free sucker would be that small ray of sunshine maybe.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm

I binged the show this weekend. Brian Wells was the one with the bomb, I think. No one came out and said it, but I figured 1 of 2 things. 1) he had a mental disability and thought it was a game. That was the point of the scavenger hunt, I thought. 2) He was reassured that there was enough time to be able to get to all the keys and the timers were long (although I thought at one point they said they were 60 minutes each) and he thought he had plenty of time with the police to find one of the last keys. Pretty fucked up, whatever the real story is.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon May 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Anyone watch Cobra Kai on YouTube?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed May 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Evil Genius was pretty good, those investigators were inept. Had to be gifted the solution to the case.

Just finished Wild Wild West. That was crazy. Another doc, about the Rajpaneesh cult in the 80s. Gotta say I thought those crazy fuckers were pretty harmless until they kept fucking with them. Then they went kinda crazy.

Almost finished watching The Rain. Norwegian series. One of those shows where you find you might hate all of the main characters.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next