Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Pizza Thread

+45
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Cameron
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
MSU addict
Watch Out Pylon!
By-Tor
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
duffy munn
Cool Runnings
MattyFresh
Senior Dickfist
TheReal_LWS
y2kMgrad
Stoops21
P Rob
CaptainSlow33
Death Roe
Nordic
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
Jaheab
Code_Warrior
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
DWags
Giant Moose
GirbaudJeans
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Green Note
49 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Pizza Thread

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 20:16

I ordered a salad too
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-03, 20:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You should have ordered Holiday.

I actually stopped in and picked one up today.

Pretty sure it was SparTodd that turned me onto that place, RIP.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 20:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:http://www.holidaypizzachuckscatering.com/www.holidaypizzachuckscatering.com/Home.html

Best delivery place in our area imo. One of my favorite round pies in the area regardless. 

Both round and square are excellent. Holiday bread is great, too. My wife loves their salads but fuck salads when you're ordering pizza.
Okay. I remember Holiday now. Doubt they deliver this far out.

Ever try Mamma Mia's at Hamlin & Dequindre? They dropped some flyers at work the other day
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-03, 20:24

The Pantry wrote:I ordered a salad too
Pizza hut for me.  hand tossed, garlic ham sausage bacon pepperoni, onion, peppers cheese.  Medium.  I'll eat about half of it.  24 bucks.  deliver.  Ordered on line
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 20:33

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I ordered a salad too
Pizza hut for me.  hand tossed, garlic ham sausage bacon pepperoni, onion, peppers cheese.  Medium.  I'll eat about half of it.  24 bucks.  deliver.  Ordered on line
No mushrooms? WTF?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-10-03, 20:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: ... fuck salads when you're ordering pizza.
Exactly. +1
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-03, 20:42

I was drunk. Now hung over. Pizza delivery time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-03, 20:44

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:
No mushrooms?  WTF?

Wife is out partying with her sister and some girls.  She'll come home buzzed and if I have pizza for her, I might get the BJ after.  Youngest is at Homecoming and staying with friends.  Home is empty.  She hates mushrooms.  

Taking my shot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 20:45

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:http://www.holidaypizzachuckscatering.com/www.holidaypizzachuckscatering.com/Home.html

Best delivery place in our area imo. One of my favorite round pies in the area regardless. 

Both round and square are excellent. Holiday bread is great, too. My wife loves their salads but fuck salads when you're ordering pizza.
Okay.  I remember Holiday now.  Doubt they deliver this far out.

Ever try Mamma Mia's at Hamlin & Dequindre?  They dropped some flyers at work the other day
I don't know how to multi-quote.

Floyd - yes, RIP. I think he turned me onto that place, too.

P - yes, they do deliver here. In fact we ordered 2 party trays, salads and bread today to accompany the brisket for the birthday party. They deliver small orders, too. 

Mama Mia - I believe that place is maybe at Dequindre and South? Nothing at Deq and Hamlin other than a 7-11, drive that route to golf every week. I think I have and it was pretty generic.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-10-03, 20:46

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
No mushrooms?  WTF?

Wife is out partying with her sister and some girls.  She'll come home buzzed and if I have pizza for her, I might get the BJ after.  Youngest is at Homecoming and staying with friends.  Home is empty.  She hates mushrooms.  

Taking my shot.
tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 1966794946
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 20:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Okay.  I remember Holiday now.  Doubt they deliver this far out.

Ever try Mamma Mia's at Hamlin & Dequindre?  They dropped some flyers at work the other day
I don't know how to multi-quote.

Floyd - yes, RIP. I think he turned me onto that place, too.

P - yes, they do deliver here. In fact we ordered 2 party trays, salads and bread today to accompany the brisket for the birthday party. They deliver small orders, too. 

Mama Mia - I believe that place is maybe at Dequindre and South? Nothing at Deq and Hamlin other than a 7-11, drive that route to golf every week. I think I have and it was pretty generic.
Sorry. Meant Auburn & Dequindre.

Had Holiday maybe 15 years ago. Completely forgot about that place.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-03, 20:55

Just came.  It's exceptionally greasy.  I don't know if I can take more than a piece

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 Img_0510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 21:14

Cottage Inn took almost an hour. Did not deliver dressing for the salad or sauce for the wings. Called. Supposedly, someone is coming back out to deliver the missing stuff.

Pizza is okay but Cottage Inn is off my list for next time
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-03, 21:24

The Pantry wrote:Cottage Inn took almost an hour.  Did not deliver dressing for the salad or sauce for the wings.  Called.  Supposedly, someone is coming back out to deliver the missing stuff.  

Pizza is okay but Cottage Inn is off my list for next time

Pizza hut sucked.  the pizza is dripping of grease.   Fuck.  I tried a slice, had to use two napkins. Very disapointed, but it "filled" me up, feel like I don't want anymore food.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 21:24

It just doesn't set itself apart enough to be worthy of ordering, imo. At least since they changed the recipe. 

They each have their pros and cons, but if I want square delivery I'm deciding between Holiday, Papa Romanos at LL/Crooks and Jets (one at RR/LL is terribad, you must order from the one at LL in SH). Best bet is carryout from GP. 

There is no round worthy of delivery around here other than Holiday, or maybe Jets Bold Fold imo. Nothing unique in the lot unless it's 1:30 AM and you're dying and then HH will deliver. Minus well pick up from Alibi. 

I have my pizza niche and I know it well.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 21:35

Nothing better than a greasy pizza bros...napkins??? My girlfriend uses a napkin

C'mon
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 21:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It just doesn't set itself apart enough to be worthy of ordering, imo. At least since they changed the recipe. 

They each have their pros and cons, but if I want square delivery I'm deciding between Holiday, Papa Romanos at LL/Crooks and Jets (one at RR/LL is terribad, you must order from the one at LL in SH). Best bet is carryout from GP. 

There is no round worthy of delivery around here other than Holiday, or maybe Jets Bold Fold imo. Nothing unique in the lot unless it's 1:30 AM and you're dying and then HH will deliver. Minus well pick up from Alibi. 

I have my pizza niche and I know it well.
Have been going to the RR/LL Jets for years. Have noticed them skimping on toppings for a while, both pizzas and salads. The 16/Deq location is better about toppings but sometimes overcooks. There's another at 18 & Ryan have never tried but might give a shot.

GP is on and off. Was not impressed with the last pizza.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 22:23

Missing stuff never showed up. Fuck Cottage Inn...never again
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 22:35

ordering some Hungry Howies right now

testing body fat % tomorrow before the unlimited OG. Went to that Asian Buffet in okemos yesterday, tailgate and pizza today...really trying to prep this year for all that pasta
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 22:36

The Pantry wrote:Missing stuff never showed up. Fuck Cottage Inn...never again

Cottage Inn is not good anyways
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-03, 22:44

lolz @ testing body fat. Good for you man. 

BTW your stupid thread made me crave OG last week. Actually the only thing I crave from there ever is their salad, which is like crack for some reason to me. I ordered a salad for carry out. I went to pull in to the carry out spot and two cars pull in right in front of me. Each car is packed with 4-5 young, 20-something girls dressed in business attire. None very attractive. They cackle and yap into the restaurant in front of me. I assumed at first they were just being selfish and parking in the carry out spot and were going to dine in. I was horrifyingly wrong. They all went straight to the bar to pick up their carry out orders and all PAID SEPARATELY. I nearly lost my mind. I don't think you could draw up a more trying situation for me. I was very closer to walking out like 3x but ultimately I felt like I was gonna stick someone with some work they didn't need to do if I did that so I stayed. They each had to separately get their bill, examine it, pay. All while talking to one another. Then someone would bring a bag out from the kitchen. Call their name. Have to call it again because they were too busy talking to each other. Review the order with them. Back to talking. Next up. JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING SALET. Holy fuck it was torture. 

Salad wasn't even that good.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 23:14

Key to a good Hungry Howies is to go big on the Butter Cheese crust. Lake Lansing location online allows 3x butter cheese

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 20151003_230532
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 23:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lolz @ testing body fat. Good for you man. 

BTW your stupid thread made me crave OG last week. Actually the only thing I crave from there ever is their salad, which is like crack for some reason to me. I ordered a salad for carry out. I went to pull in to the carry out spot and two cars pull in right in front of me. Each car is packed with 4-5 young, 20-something girls dressed in business attire. None very attractive. They cackle and yap into the restaurant in front of me. I assumed at first they were just being selfish and parking in the carry out spot and were going to dine in. I was horrifyingly wrong. They all went straight to the bar to pick up their carry out orders and all PAID SEPARATELY. I nearly lost my mind. I don't think you could draw up a more trying situation for me. I was very closer to walking out like 3x but ultimately I felt like I was gonna stick someone with some work they didn't need to do if I did that so I stayed. They each had to separately get their bill, examine it, pay. All while talking to one another. Then someone would bring a bag out from the kitchen. Call their name. Have to call it again because they were too busy talking to each other. Review the order with them. Back to talking. Next up. JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING SALET. Holy fuck it was torture. 

Should have just marched through those hoes yelling out THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE and just asked for your order with authority once you made it past the pack

Also, got a friend that has access to a bodpod so i figured we'll see how much damage i can do
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-03, 23:21

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Key to a good Hungry Howies is to go big on the Butter Cheese crust. Lake Lansing location online allows 3x butter cheese

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 20151003_230532
There's no such thing as "a good Hungry Howies". Almost as bad as Dominos.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 23:22

8 minutes to finish the pizza
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab 2015-10-03, 23:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lolz @ testing body fat. Good for you man. 

Haven't been to the OG in years but I love their bottled dressing. It's the only store bought salad dressing I have bought in years. My old job gave me access to basically every decent vinegar and olive oil on earth.
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-03, 23:43

The Pantry wrote:There's no such thing as "a good Hungry Howies". Almost as bad as Dominos.

HH is the best cheap pizza

Jets is a mid tier/rung above the cheap quickness of a little Ceasars, HH, domino's etc
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-26, 12:06

Detroit-style pizza is the new hipster horror
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-06-26, 12:45

mmmm pizza
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-26, 12:48

The Pantry wrote:Missing stuff never showed up. Fuck Cottage Inn...never again
The location near me must have pissed off other customers too because it's now closed.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-26, 14:14

I'm already thinking about next weekend's pizza choices. Might sell the wife on having a little get together and offering Tony Sacco's, Jet's, and Pizza House on the same table. Something for everybody, which, loosely translated, means I get all three.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-26, 14:18

tGreenWay wrote:I'm already thinking about next weekend's pizza choices. Might sell the wife on having a little get together and offering Tony Sacco's, Jet's, and Pizza House on the same table. Something for everybody, which, loosely translated, means I get all three.  

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 59571352
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-29, 13:01

tGreenWay wrote:I'm already thinking about next weekend's pizza choices. Might sell the wife on having a little get together and offering Tony Sacco's, Jet's, and Pizza House on the same table. Something for everybody, which, loosely translated, means I get all three.

Popular in Brazil - green peas & shrimp

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 85065865
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 13:08

LooseGoose wrote:

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_lpnig2q2Lh1qiunvpo1_400
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 13:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

If one good thing comes from the Trump presidency it will be people that put pineapple on pizza are given the death penalty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 13:21

LooseGoose wrote:

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 XZJSgPg
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-29, 14:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

If one good thing comes from the Trump presidency it will be people that put pineapple on pizza are given the death penalty.
Just for you, Turtleneckwithouttaste.
Yum!
tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVq1n3fNGoAU32Iwlbg9rFmffUu-_ypmnUe3h9FrMl9MO6dCkf-Q

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-06-29, 14:58; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-29, 14:33

My new thing is a take n bake/u bake. Anyone know any places around the D that sell them?

There is a place up near my golf league, Sir Pizza (not affiliated with Lansing chain) that makes them and they are damn good. We used to get them growing up from Tweeny's on GR in the Hills of Farmington. Buddy's will do a half bake but it's more like a 7/8th bake and it's not quite as good as a fresh pizza, more like a warmed up one.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 14:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My new thing is a take n bake/u bake. Anyone know any places around the D that sell them?

There is a place up near my golf league, Sir Pizza (not affiliated with Lansing chain) that makes them and they are damn good. We used to get them growing up from Tweeny's on GR in the Hills of Farmington. Buddy's will do a half bake but it's more like a 7/8th bake and it's not quite as good as a fresh pizza, more like a warmed up one.

I used to pick these up at Costco once in a while.

tOfficial Pizza Thread - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_XQ_96FOHA8fmgd7oFNdrEntg0xXY79xAXuPM4iXDeVTP9e-WEw
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-12, 19:02

Domino's getting even more desperate for customers...

As if ordering a stack of pizzas for dinner isn't already tempting enough (and it's not even Wednesday yet), Domino's is making it even easier to drown out your feelings with cheese and garlic-dusted crust via a new, week-long promotion for half-priced pizzas.

Here's the deal: Domino's will take 50% off all menu-priced pizzas for the entire week, but only if you order online or through its mobile apps, according to a press release. The discount means a large 1-topping pizza will cost anywhere from $6.50 to $7.50 (that's the price we got here in NYC), depending on where you are. The deal is good through July 17th.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/dominos-half-price-pizza-deal-all-this-week-july-2016
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next