Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

+26
tTy
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
Death Roe
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Vlad
The Pantry
Gomer
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
DWags
30 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 13:12

The_Dude wrote:Liberals: The guy who commits rape is 100% at fault. Its the person.

When it comes to terrorism: Lets blame guns, the NRA, Republicans, etc. The person and their own faults are NOT to be blamed, or really talked about.

Isn't blatant political hypocrisy the greatest? Razz

I think it's fair to say that when people blame the rapist for rape they are also blaming his weapon of choice...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-13, 13:13

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Why can I quote anyone any more?

Love the back and forth with loose and bob.

Looses, defends due process unless it involvea banning moose and others he doesn't like here

Bob, blames guns, not the shooter, yet thinks the compete opposite if it was rape....then only the rapist can be blamed.

See why the left and right are both morans?

Exactly who else is to be blamed?

He's just fingerblasting. Don't blame him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-13, 13:14

Dude,

We all know you're an asshole, that isn't in doubt here, but I'll blame the Rapists Weapon if you'd like me to. I also say we should eliminate it after the act that he's found guilty of. Would you join me in that? Does that make me liberal?

You can't really be this kind of dumb ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:17

Current gun laws,

Sincerely ,

Bob sak
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 13:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Liberals: The guy who commits rape is 100% at fault. Its the person.

When it comes to terrorism: Lets blame guns, the NRA, Republicans, etc. The person and their own faults are NOT to be blamed, or really talked about.

I think it's fair to say that when people blame the rapist for rape they are also blaming his weapon of choice...
you're not trying to rationalize with someone who thinks that girls deserve to be raped, are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:18

You missed my line on bannings I see....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-13, 13:19

Just for the dumb asses on this board, and the more I read them the less I'm shocked that an idiot like Trump is going to be our president, but to be sure, many people on this board blame access to guns, they don't blame the "guns".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-13, 13:20

DWags wrote:Dude,

We all know you're an asshole, that isn't in doubt here, but I'll blame the Rapists Weapon if you'd like me to. I also say we should eliminate it after the act that he's found guilty of. Would you join me in that? Does that make me liberal?

He can, and he's not even trying that hard.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had posted this on the other forum.. seems rather appropriate for here:

Bobby Sak wrote:I was on a long ride yesterday afternoon and thinking that the shooting in Orlando had to have been just an amazing moment for the Republican party. First of all, a bunch of gay folks at a gay nightclub were killed... secondly, they could blame it on scary brown people...

can you imagine the high-fiving going on at Trump/RNC headquarters?

You mean your reaction every time an unarmed black teenager is shot and killed?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:21

Alcohol? Wait, that's victim shaming!!! Get him!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 13:21

DWags wrote:Just for the dumb asses on this board, and the more I read them the less I'm shocked that an idiot like Trump is going to be our president, but to be sure, many people on this board blame access to guns, they don't blame the "guns".

This is how I feel after almost any topic has reached more than 2 pages.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 Tumblr_m9aem43NNe1qmemweo2_250
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:22

DWags wrote:Dude,

Fuck you! More victim shaming! !! You can pry my booze out of my cold dead drunk driving hands!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 13:22

Blanch32 wrote:

No. His penis. Or fingers. Some part of his body is what did the raping is what I'm saying. Just so we're clear.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-13, 13:24

Travis, what if it's "just a finger"? Can that really be that bad?

Regards,

Blanch the dumb ass
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-13, 13:27

Blanch32 wrote:

No. His penis. Or fingers. Some part of his body is what did the raping is what I'm saying. Just so we're clear.

Those are more like bullets. Those don't kill unless you shoot them out of a gun.....and he's an unresponsillegal gun owner using alcohol to dispose the victim
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 13:28

K.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-13, 13:31

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 14:06

A liberals worst nightmare. Muslim killing gays.

Oh, and SWILLBIN!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-13, 14:51

I see Schumer is now blatting about the no fly or terror lists.....although the discussion here has gone downhill if anyone is interested in reading objections to that idea here's an article:

From last December:

What a difference a year makes. Here are the editors of the New York Times in 2014, in an editorial titled “Terror Watch Lists Run Amok.”

After eight years of confounding litigation and coordinated intransigence, the Justice Department this week grudgingly informed Rahinah Ibrahim, a Malaysian architecture professor, that she was no longer on the federal government’s vastly overbroad no-fly list.

“Confounding litigation.” “Coordinated intransigence.” “Vastly overbroad.” That’s pretty strong stuff, all told. And it’s nothing compared to what comes next:

How can Dr. Ibrahim be a terrorist and not be a threat at the same time? Welcome to the shadowy, self-contradictory world of American terror watch lists, which operate under a veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made. A 2007 audit found that more than half of the 71,000 names then on the no-fly list were wrongly included.

“Shadowy.” “Self-contradictory.” “A veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made.” More:

In a recently unredacted portion of his January ruling, Judge Alsup noted that in 2009 the government added Dr. Ibrahim back to its central terrorist-screening database under a “secret exception” to its own standard of proof. This would be laughable if it weren’t such a violation of basic rights. A democratic society premised on due process and open courts cannot tolerate such behavior. “Such a violation of basic rights.” “A democratic society premised on due process and open courts cannot tolerate such behavior.”

Except, that is, when that “behavior” might be used indefinitely to restrict an enumerated constitutional right that the Times’s editors and readers happen to dislike. Here are the same people just a year later:

While the nation suffered through the shock of another bloody massacre, on Thursday every Senate Republican except Mark Kirk of Illinois voted against legislation to prevent people on the F.B.I.’s consolidated terrorist watchlist from purchasing guns or explosives.

By the Times’s own standards, the GOP’s skepticism was sensible no? Surely, it would be downright outrageous to allow the Bill of Rights to be compromised by the “the shadowy, self-contradictory world of American terror watch lists, which operate under a veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made”?

The New York Times and President Obama Indulge their Inner Jekyll and Hyde
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:01

LooseGoose wrote:I see Schumer is now blatting about the no fly or terror lists.....although the discussion here has gone downhill if anyone is interested in reading objections to that idea here's an article:

From last December:

What a difference a year makes. Here are the editors of the New York Times in 2014, in an editorial titled “Terror Watch Lists Run Amok.”

After eight years of confounding litigation and coordinated intransigence, the Justice Department this week grudgingly informed Rahinah Ibrahim, a Malaysian architecture professor, that she was no longer on the federal government’s vastly overbroad no-fly list.

“Confounding litigation.” “Coordinated intransigence.” “Vastly overbroad.” That’s pretty strong stuff, all told. And it’s nothing compared to what comes next:

How can Dr. Ibrahim be a terrorist and not be a threat at the same time? Welcome to the shadowy, self-contradictory world of American terror watch lists, which operate under a veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made. A 2007 audit found that more than half of the 71,000 names then on the no-fly list were wrongly included.

“Shadowy.” “Self-contradictory.” “A veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made.” More:

In a recently unredacted portion of his January ruling, Judge Alsup noted that in 2009 the government added Dr. Ibrahim back to its central terrorist-screening database under a “secret exception” to its own standard of proof. This would be laughable if it weren’t such a violation of basic rights. A democratic society premised on due process and open courts cannot tolerate such behavior. “Such a violation of basic rights.” “A democratic society premised on due process and open courts cannot tolerate such behavior.”

Except, that is, when that “behavior” might be used indefinitely to restrict an enumerated constitutional right that the Times’s editors and readers happen to dislike. Here are the same people just a year later:

While the nation suffered through the shock of another bloody massacre, on Thursday every Senate Republican except Mark Kirk of Illinois voted against legislation to prevent people on the F.B.I.’s consolidated terrorist watchlist from purchasing guns or explosives.

By the Times’s own standards, the GOP’s skepticism was sensible no? Surely, it would be downright outrageous to allow the Bill of Rights to be compromised by the “the shadowy, self-contradictory world of American terror watch lists, which operate under a veil of secrecy so thick that it is virtually impossible to pierce it when mistakes are made”?

The New York Times and President Obama Indulge their Inner Jekyll and Hyde
in an ironic sense, it is entertaining that Republicans who want to ban brown people from America still want to fight for their right to purchase an assault rifle.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:06

here is a picture of Donald Trump hugging the American flag.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 Image

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 502811600  Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 502811600  Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 502811600  Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:12

and, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...

oh.. wait..

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said an off-duty police officer working security at the club in uniform traded gunfire with the attacker.

Officials said that after police responded to reports of the violence, the attacker retreated to a bathroom with hostages. Police held back because the attacker made statements about having explosives, they said.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-13, 15:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...

oh.. wait..

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said an off-duty police officer working security at the club in uniform traded gunfire with the attacker.

Officials said that after police responded to reports of the violence, the attacker retreated to a bathroom with hostages. Police held back because the attacker made statements about having explosives, they said.

Too bad that guy tried to help, he could have just been a smart ass on a message board and done much more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...

oh.. wait..

Too bad that guy tried to help, he could have just been a smart ass on a message board and done much more.
He was a good guy with a gun. He just couldn't stop a bad guy with a gun.

I would actually argue that the smart ass on a message board is more effective. At least the smart ass on the message board doesn't pretend that he's there to perteckt. And the smart ass on the message board isn't a pawn being used by the NRA - America's terrorist organization.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-13, 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I would actually argue that the smart ass on a message board is more effective. At least the smart ass on the message board doesn't pretend that he's there to perteckt. And the smart ass on the message board isn't a pawn being used by the NRA - America's terrorist organization.

Yes, you're a fucking hero.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yes, you're a fucking hero.
perteckt.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 15:49

M'famlee
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:50

Rocinante wrote:M'famlee
Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-13, 16:26

When all you really need is a proper ID to go out and buy a gun and commit mass murder, yeah, I blame the process and ease with which the government has made it to it as well as the person who did it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 16:40

kingstonlake wrote:

When all you really need is a proper ID to go out and buy a gun and commit mass murder, yeah, I blame the process and ease with which the government has made it to it as well as the person who did it.

I blame the ATF for not talking to the FBI.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-13, 16:42

kingstonlake wrote:

Politicians have sold out the citizenry for years. Hilary has made a living off of that. Trump will draw the line and has a backbone unlike the rest of the limp wristed politicians.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 16:46

The_Dude wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Politicians have sold out the citizenry for years. Hilary has made a living off of that. Trump will draw the line and has a backbone unlike the rest of the limp wristed politicians.

probably not the best idiom to use in this case.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-13, 17:12

Interesting that Hillary is supporting a ban on selling guns to those under investigation by the FBI.

Wonder how she feels about being able to run for President while under investigation by the FBI?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-13, 17:17

LooseGoose wrote:Interesting that Hillary is supporting a ban on selling guns to those under investigation by the FBI.

Wonder how she feels about being able to run for President while under investigation by the FBI?
Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 502811600 Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 1486952199
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-13, 17:33

The_Dude wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Has Trump finally figured out the shooter wasn't raised in Afghanistan? He's a smart fella.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-13, 17:34

LooseGoose wrote:Interesting that Hillary is supporting a ban on selling guns to those under investigation by the FBI.

Expect do nothing politicians to make proposals that will not solve anything in the coming weeks.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-13, 17:36

kingstonlake wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Has Trump finally figured out the shooter wasn't raised in Afghanistan? He's a smart fella.

Not sure I rarely watch the mainstream media but I probably will a little later. Will report back Trumps thoughts.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 17:37

Okay I think we can move this now. I can't move it back so if you get mad at me then you can just go suck it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-13, 17:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay I think we can move this now. I can't move it back so if you get mad at me then you can just go suck it.

Cool. see ya at the next shooting. Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 9 1362440668
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 17:55

We can still talk here :) it's not like this is wells with its isolated psychos that you want to avoid. Alllllll the same psychos here :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next