Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 09:00

Blanch32 wrote:Travis, then this is thespecially perfect board for you

Sounds like you'd be happier on rcmb where they pretty much exclusively talk about sports maybe you should go there I dunno just an idea.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:03

Blanch32 wrote:Vlad,

for some reason I can't quote you, but fact is swillsters in general do not want to discuss msu sports. Ive tried my very best, and every time it turns into attacks on me.

look it get the fact that they hate me personally, but damn, can at least one person talk sports on an MSU sports board.

...so if that lives just 5 of us, I'm cool with it. it's at least 5 people who will go back and forth on the question at hand instead of just personal attacks that go no where. hell, I know for a fact I don't blast anyone anymore for trying to post sports since it's damn near impossible to get any kind of discussion going on it here. 247 absolutely is killing us here on that, which is a major bummer

It's not that they don't want to talk sports, it's that the Nancies don't want to talk about uncomfortable issues, such as an MSU beat writer saying that MD may be breaking down. (What could possibly be worse at this moment than our rock-solid HC breaking down in the midst of an embarrassing 5 game losing streak and our hated rival coming up?)

So yeah, it's not a comfortable topic. Heck, let's just put a political reply in the thread and then use it as reason to delete (sorry "move") the thread.

You can start a board under a different name, but human behavior doesn't change. They're soft in the belly.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 09:06

Blanch32 wrote:lol at the anger irony that is dwags.

question: how can I be mad when I generally enjoy and back and forth. hell, only Bob on here can annoy the shit out of me, but you got to respect it
if you knew me in real life, you would absolutely hate me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-25, 09:08

You two perpetual victims are cute.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:lol at the anger irony that is dwags.

question: how can I be mad when I generally enjoy and back and forth. hell, only Bob on here can annoy the shit out of me, but you got to respect it
if you knew me in real life, you would absolutely hate me.

I like you Bob.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:19

kingstonlake wrote:You two perpetual victims are cute.

In my own defense, I didn't say a word when the first 2 or 3 threads were deleted (sorry "moved"). But yes, I did feel a bit victimized yesterday. My feelings got hurt a little. Because you know, this is important stuff right here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-25, 09:19

Y'all give yourselves way too much credit. It's not that people don't want to talk about uncomfortable things. It's that they don't want to talk about them with you because of your respective histories. Look in the mirror, you'll find the truths you seek.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 09:20

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you knew me in real life, you would absolutely hate me.

I like you Bob.
thanks, man.. right back at ya. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Y'all give yourselves way too much credit. It's not that people don't want to talk about uncomfortable things. It's that they don't want to talk about them with you because of your respective histories. Look in the mirror, you'll find the truths you seek.

My history? 1989 MSU grad, Business degree. Season ticket holder for all seasons when I lived within a 120 mile radius of EL. Tailgated, sat with, and traveled to away games with a dude known as Ty Ty the Tailgating Guy. Was the co-architect of the Sun Bowl tickets for the orphanage in El Paso, which Saban and the AD also jumped on at the end. Got into the RCMB Hall of Fame poster. Saw the rise and fall of Perles. Saw Saban pull the rug out from underneath us. Survived the BW and JLS years. Now watching to see what happens with MD.

So yeah, kiss my historic ass.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-25, 09:29; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 09:26

Go Pistons. Did you get the ticket package trav ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 09:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Go Pistons. Did you get the ticket package trav ?

Nah, I just decided to settle on going when I want to go. I had to buy a new tv while I was making that decision which basically sealed it. Which is fine. The tv is sweet and will be great for watching pistons games on when I don't go Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 1f60d
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 09:29

Vlad wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Y'all give yourselves way too much credit. It's not that people don't want to talk about uncomfortable things. It's that they don't want to talk about them with you because of your respective histories. Look in the mirror, you'll find the truths you seek.

My history? 1989 MSU grad, Business degree. Season ticket holder for all seasons when I lived within a 120 mile radius of EL. Tailgated, sat with, and traveled to away games with a dude known as Ty Ty the Tailgating Guy. Was the co-architect of the Sun Bowl tickets for the orphanage in El Paso, which Saban and the AD also jumped on at the end. Saw the rise and fall of Perles. Saw Saban pull the rug out from underneath us. Survived the BW and JLS years. Now watching to see what happens with MD.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 502811600

I've been to maybe 3 games in my 22 years in East Lansing.. and I can walk to the stadium from my house. That's about it for me.

you're not only a great American, but you're a fine Spartan. We're lucky to have you here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

My history? 1989 MSU grad, Business degree. Season ticket holder for all seasons when I lived within a 120 mile radius of EL. Tailgated, sat with, and traveled to away games with a dude known as Ty Ty the Tailgating Guy. Was the co-architect of the Sun Bowl tickets for the orphanage in El Paso, which Saban and the AD also jumped on at the end.  Saw the rise and fall of Perles. Saw Saban pull the rug out from underneath us. Survived the BW and JLS years. Now watching to see what happens with MD.

I've been to maybe 3 games in my 22 years in East Lansing.. and I can walk to the stadium from my house. That's about it for me.

you're not only a great American, but you're a fine Spartan. We're lucky to have you here.

Agree 100%. Especially the you're lucky part.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-25, 09:30; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 09:30

Plus, Vlad is Super Creep...Super Creepy.

Very disturbing. Thinking about having Tanfan call the FBI on him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:32

NigelUno wrote:

Plus, Vlad is Super Creep...Super Creepy.

Very disturbing. Thinking about having Tanfan call the FBI on him.

I just have eyes for you Nigel. Once your mom's boyfriend finishes, I got next.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 09:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

My history? 1989 MSU grad, Business degree. Season ticket holder for all seasons when I lived within a 120 mile radius of EL. Tailgated, sat with, and traveled to away games with a dude known as Ty Ty the Tailgating Guy. Was the co-architect of the Sun Bowl tickets for the orphanage in El Paso, which Saban and the AD also jumped on at the end. Saw the rise and fall of Perles. Saw Saban pull the rug out from underneath us. Survived the BW and JLS years. Now watching to see what happens with MD.

I think you missed the posts where Super Creep seemed to threaten some violence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 09:32

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 09:34

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 502811600

I think you missed the posts where Super Creep seemed to threaten some violence.
yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities.

or votes to have people banned because you don't like what they have to say about a certain issue.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 09:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities.

or votes to have people banned because you don't like what they have to say about a certain issue.

So, that would make Super Creep less than a great American?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:39

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities.

I can live with that.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 09:47

Do you guys ever think you're too old to be doing this same shit on message boards or does it keep you young? Little high school drama?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 09:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys ever think you're too old to be doing this same shit on message boards or does it keep you young? Little high school drama?

It's better than going home and beating their wives otpt. Domestic violence is never the answer.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 09:51

Greatest thread ever. What don't we have in here yet? Raw milk is s hoax btw.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 09:51

That's a good point. If this is their outlet so they don't beat their wives I will gladly read the same back and forth for the 65th time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 09:57

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities.

he admits to his shortcomings.. that's a good first step for all of us.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 09:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys ever think you're too old to be doing this same shit on message boards or does it keep you young? Little high school drama?

"Same shit" would be having 50k+ posts on multiple message boards. My post count is very, very modest. Heck, I'm not even in the top 20 on this little board, which surprises me. I thought for sure I'd sneak in around 18 to 20.

And if I ever hit my wife, she'd knock my teeth out. So that ain't happening. Ever!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-25, 10:01

For Vlad: The Listening Ear Crisis Line: 337-1717.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:04

Wait, Vlad is still bragging about wanting to buttfuck Nigel and myself? What a weirdo. That is still creepy. I screencapped the post due to its sheer disgusting level.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:07

Death Roe wrote:Wait, Vlad is still bragging about wanting to buttfuck Nigel and myself? What a weirdo. That is still creepy. I screencapped the post due to its sheer disgusting level.

I don't recall mentioning you. Is that just wishful thinking?

But Nigel...he's special.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-25, 10:08; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

he admits to his shortcomings.. that's a good first step for all of us.

I guess I missed the moment where he realized his creepy posts gave everyone a look into his deeply troubled soul (and that he was seeking help). But, maybe he sent you a PM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:10

Death Roe wrote:Wait, Vlad is still bragging about wanting to buttfuck Nigel and myself? What a weirdo. That is still creepy. I screencapped the post due to its sheer disgusting level.

He has some weird obsessions. That's for sure. Very creepy.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:12

NigelUno wrote:

You make it sound like I'd be doing it for pleasure. No, no...it's a form of corporal punishment. I won't enjoy it, but it has to be done.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:12

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You make it sound like I'd be doing it for pleasure. No, no...it's a form of corporal punishment. I won't enjoy it, but it has to be done.

Yikes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 4 Empty Do I dare post anything "sports related" today?

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:17

If I dangled a carrot, how long before a mod bites?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:20

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Yikes.

He claims he's here for the sports discussion, but is actually seeking psychological help. Hopefully, BobbySak can reach out to him...he's good at handling severely disturbed cases like this one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-25, 10:21

What a fucking drama queen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 10:22

I'm going to move this to the mod forum. That's where all of the best sports related talk happens. Sorry that you guys can't see it. It's really great. Believe me.

Also, death roe, I'm pretty sure that's a no no so I'm going to delete it. Sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-25, 10:25

Yeah, Roe, SRC has made it clear: No poop pics.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:25

(It's fake poop, but mission accomplished)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:26

edit that pic was huge

GW MIssion Accomplished pic, not poop again
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next