Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:06

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Vlad wrote:So it was Dwags after all! LOL! What a pussy. (The carrot/stick gets 'em every time.)

A guy with over 50k posts to his credit has a problem with another poster starting "too many threads". Wow....Rolling Eyes

To be fair, 13817 < 50000. But then math has never been your friend.

I'm including his impressive count on the RCMB, dummy.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 11:06

Vlad wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

To be fair, 13817 < 50000. But then math has never been your friend.

You didn't say that. And math still isn't your friend.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 11:07

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:hope on over to the Bob. I just started a few threads and got others in mind. being this is the Michigan week, now is the perfect time to market something new

Em, that was my marketing idea. Glad you agree with it.

They'll have to buy out Bob to get any profits though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:07

Blanch32 wrote:silly Vlad, you can start as many threads as you want......as long as he personally agrees with the content, and reads it that's the hard part tho

Agree. We're all here at Dwags' pleasure. If it isn't good enough for the king of MSU message boards, it isn't good enough to stay.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 11:10

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You didn't say that. And math still isn't your friend.

You were gone for awhile...did you ever hear about the time I offered Super Creepy a sucker bet, and he fell for it? What a maroon. Everyone still laughs at that. Probably why the guy is so bitter and disturbed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 11:10

DWags, it's called comprise, every healthy relationship needs it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 11:11

...and Vlad, If my plan works, of course they'll move them back. Probably make you a rod too.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 11:13

Hey guys I'm gonna go ahead and merge this these into the other one now. It's not dwags, it's me. It's just the same conversation so it's prolly best just to keep it there. If you have a problem with that then go fuck yourself you fucking loser.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 11:13

Vlad, you are starting to come around. however I believe he has a superiority complex. i.e. holier than thou
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 11:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey guys I'm gonna go ahead and merge this these into the other one now. It's not dwags, it's me. It's just the same conversation so it's prolly best just to keep it there. If you have a problem with that then go fuck yourself you fucking loser.

You seem angry lately. Everything ok?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 11:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey guys I'm gonna go ahead and merge this these into the other one now. It's not dwags, it's me. It's just the same conversation so it's prolly best just to keep it there. If you have a problem with that then go fuck yourself you fucking loser.

Shut up LWS.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-25, 11:15

I just want to say this thread is 5 pages long and we haven't mentioned Blubbs32's fat girlfriend yet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 11:15

Don't you dare move it to the Bob!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 11:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Shut up LWS.

No seriously, I am genuinely concerned. PM me.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 11:17

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Shut up LWS.

I think you missed the jest in the go fuck yourself part LWS.

Anyway, I'm doing great bud :) thanks for your concern :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 11:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I think you missed the jest in the go fuck yourself part LWS.

Anyway, I'm doing great bud :) thanks for your concern :)

Ok whew. Except if being angry would make you ban Vlad then I would be ok with that.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 11:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is where you need to take a deep breath.  I could give a rats ass about Vlad. You need to throw me in there with some feud.  It's where you always go off the rails and I could care less about that too I guess, do what you need to do.    Jesus, he's called me a pussy, made fun of my old job, implied my wife isn't "classy",  I just don't respond to him.   I've always thought that, after a loss, we should keep the guy from starting ten different threads a day when one thread is enough.  I can promise you I'll merge all of his threads after games when he needs to start a new thread with every post.  That's the bull shit that just is wrong.   What if we all found an MSU football article or basketball article and started a fucking thread with it instead of adding it to Loose's?   What if on game day we all started new threads with every thought about what's going on during the game?    Fuck that.  And we all don't mind the occasional one that is a real stand alone type thread, and we all have started threads which we think need to be stand alone threads even though they aren't.  But who does that constantly on a very consistent basis?   My mistake was moving a couple of his to the bob instead of merging them.  I wont' do that again.  

As far as his content, gee, let me guess what it will be.  we'll have a horrible loss, and he'll com on and tell us how fucking horrible MSU is and we should be humiliated and we should be ashamed and we suck and blah blah blah.     So, SRC can do whatever the fuck he wants, but if I think he's starting way too many threads with all the same fucking themes, they're going to be merged.    (I won't move them anymore- I was going to leave a "shadow", but didn't know what that meant)   Anyway, pay attention, I'm not having a back and forth with him, I don't give a fuck.  He can insult me all  the fuck he wants.  He is who he is. ( I do save the right to laugh at him)

OK, I have to admit. I'm back in the thread. I thought this was hilarious. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 1f602

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 61678610
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:28

I've always said that Dwags is too emotional about message boards, and needs to get a little distance and perspective. For him to object to a thread, any thread, mine or not...you just have to wonder how high his horse is?

What's wrong with this fella??

It's a fuckin' message board. A free one (well, sort of free). Don't get all crazy n shit. You're an old man who posts on sports message boards for a living. Keep that in perspective.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 11:35

Vlad wrote:I've always said that Dwags is too emotional about message boards, and needs to get a little distance and perspective. For him to object to a thread, any thread, mine or not...you just have to wonder how high his horse is?

It's a fuckin' message board. A free one (well, sort of free). Don't get all crazy n shit. You're an old man who posts on sports message boards for a living. Keep that in perspective.
your opinions will not be tolerated here.

you've been warned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 11:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:I've always said that Dwags is too emotional about message boards, and needs to get a little distance and perspective. For him to object to a thread, any thread, mine or not...you just have to wonder how high his horse is?

your opinions will not be tolerated here.

you've been warned.

Super Creepy giving advice to others on not getting all crazy and shit. You might as well vote for Trump if you're falling for that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:39

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:your opinions will not be tolerated here.

you've been warned.

Super Creepy giving advice to others on not getting all crazy and shit. You might as well vote for Trump if you're falling for that.

That sounds political! Mods, please move this to tBob!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 11:58

Blanch32 wrote:DWags, it's called comprise, every healthy relationship needs it

Comprise?

Hunurs kollidge

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 1966794946 Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-25, 12:01

Vlad wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys ever think you're too old to be doing this same shit on message boards or does it keep you young? Little high school drama?

"Same shit" would be having 50k+ posts on multiple message boards. My post count is very, very modest. Heck, I'm not even in the top 20 on this little board, which surprises me. I thought for sure I'd sneak in around 18 to 20.

And if I ever hit my wife, she'd knock my teeth out. So that ain't happening. Ever!
Your "modest" post count is a direct correlation to the success of the MSU football program in recent years.

Half your posts on this board must be in the last month so. Outside of your silly bet with Nigel (which happened to be right after we lost to Nebraska, IIRC), I barely even remember seeing you around here the last year two years prior to the last month.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 12:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities. or votes to have people banned because you don't like what they have to say about a certain issue.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:see.. we can discuss something without shouting obscenities, threats of physical violence or advocating that someone with whom we disagree be banned... pretty cool, right?

Obsession.

If only you could learn to not lie. Unfortunately someone failed in that part of your upbringing.

It was never a disagreement, it was your outright lying which you continue to do.

And as you talk about daffodils on here you still seem pretty butthurt over a democratic ballot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 12:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'm not down with violence... or obscenities. or votes to have people banned because you don't like what they have to say about a certain issue.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:see.. we can discuss something without shouting obscenities, threats of physical violence or advocating that someone with whom we disagree be banned... pretty cool, right?

Obsession.

If only you could learn to not lie. Unfortunately someone failed in that part of your upbringing.

It was never a disagreement, it was your outright lying which you continue to do.

And as you talk about daffodils on here you still seem pretty butthurt over a democratic ballot.
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 12:16

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

"Same shit" would be having 50k+ posts on multiple message boards. My post count is very, very modest. Heck, I'm not even in the top 20 on this little board, which surprises me. I thought for sure I'd sneak in around 18 to 20.

And if I ever hit my wife, she'd knock my teeth out. So that ain't happening. Ever!
Your "modest" post count is a direct correlation to the success of the MSU football program in recent years.

Half your posts on this board must be in the last month so. Outside of your silly bet with Nigel (which happened to be right after we lost to Nebraska, IIRC), I barely even remember seeing you around here the last year two years prior to the last month.

Been here or the RCMB for 21+ years Miami. I just don't participate in the cheerleading threads after we struggle to beat the CMU's, Fla Atlantics, Youngstown States, etc. But yeah, I'm always here. You know that I am. I've even been known to show up for some of the bigger games, including that fiasco in Dallas last Dec 31.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-25, 12:17

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Been here or the RCMB for 21+ years Miami. I just don't participate in the cheerleading threads after we struggle to beat the CMU's, Fla Atlantics, Youngstown States, etc. But yeah, I'm always here. You know that I am. I've even been known to show up for some of the bigger games, including that fiasco in Dallas last Dec 31.
I'm sensing a pattern to your posting.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 12:17

You aren't here when the team does well, Vlad. You love to rip on them more than like them.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-25, 12:29

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Deflecting. How insecure are you that you are constantly throwing out your Spartan fan resume. That's at least twice, maybe more, in this thread alone. You also really like to say how long you've been message boarding (ironically, while also making fun of other people for message boarding too much, and ignoring how you were one of the more frequent posters on the pre-247sports RCMB, an era in which a .500 record was considered good).

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 12:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Deflecting. How insecure are you that you are constantly throwing out your Spartan fan resume. That's at least twice, maybe more, in this thread alone. You also really like to say how long you've been message boarding (ironically, while also making fun of other people for message boarding too much, and ignoring how you were one of the more frequent posters on the pre-247sports RCMB, an era in which a .500 record was considered good).

You mean he's always posted more when the team sucked? That's a shock. Was he making disturbing creepy posts back then too? Probably something he'll have to clear up with a psychiatrist.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-25, 23:39

Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails". We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

I may be alone but I enjoy the hell out of tbe uninentional comedy you guys provide. I realize Vlad may upset you but don't let your insecurities ban this stuff because it is about the only good entertainment left, especially since we aren't allowed to talk about MSU sports on an MSU sports message board any more.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 23:46

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails".  We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

I may be alone but I enjoy the hell out of tbe uninentional comedy you guys provide.  I realize Vlad may upset you but don't let your insecurities ban this stuff because it is about the only good entertainment left, especially since we aren't allowed to talk about MSU sports on an MSU sports message board any more.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 502811600

Who's pissed?    

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 Imgres11
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 23:55

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails". We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

I may be alone but I enjoy the hell out of tbe uninentional comedy you guys provide. I realize Vlad may upset you but don't let your insecurities ban this stuff because it is about the only good entertainment left, especially since we aren't allowed to talk about MSU sports on an MSU sports message board any more.

Lmao Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 502811600 that shit d wags pulled still gets me.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-10-25, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-25, 23:55

I didn't think you were pissed, I thought you must actually enjoy it to spend 50,000 posts doing this. BUt you sounded really pissed in that rant so I don’t know if it is something you hate but you just feel it is your dury. "Today I saved 40 Spartans from reading an article about MSU sports linked by Vlad. It is a dirty job but I must defend the honor of the Spartans to anonymous Internet posters"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 23:56

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails". We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

Hi Vlad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 00:12

Herbie Green wrote:I didn't think you were pissed, I thought you must actually enjoy it to spend 50,000 posts doing this.  BUt you sounded really pissed in that rant so I don’t know if it is something you hate but you just feel it is your dury.  "Today I saved 40 Spartans from reading an article about MSU sports linked by Vlad.  It is a dirty job but I must defend the honor of the Spartans to anonymous Internet posters"

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 1966794946

Tilt..
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-26, 00:20

K...
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:48

Herbie Green wrote:I didn't think you were pissed, I thought you must actually enjoy it to spend 50,000 posts doing this. BUt you sounded really pissed in that rant so I don’t know if it is something you hate but you just feel it is your dury. "Today I saved 40 Spartans from reading an article about MSU sports linked by Vlad. It is a dirty job but I must defend the honor of the Spartans to anonymous Internet posters"

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 6 502811600 You forgot to switch back to your Vlad account
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 00:48

Any other mods suffering from extreme masturbation?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Any other mods suffering from extreme masturbation?

Travis was at LCA w/his main squeeze and her parents, so him for sure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next