Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:32

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:tBob is kinda like Florida (or Mio) - it's where people go to die.

That explains it then. Some topics are just too painful to have an honest discussion about (such as a beat writer suggesting that MD may be cooked for the season)...so let's move those threads to the morgue. Nice!

So what's the difference between the two boards again? (Other than there are actually people at the old one.)
sounds like the kind of thing that would happen at tRCMB..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 14:34

Vlad wrote:Dwags wrote
Hold your curser over "the bob" and click, you can find your threads there. So can everyone else. Not that hard. I find it ironic how mucgh you're whining and yet calling others "snowflake" and "pussies". I find it enjoyable to browse the bob. His taste in music is exceptional, and his outstanding lifestyle is one we should all try to strive for.

Thanks for the tech support but why would I go to the Bob when there isn't even enough traffic on the f'in main page?? And the Bob is supposed to be for non-MSU sports related stuff, isn't it?

I'm doing you a favor. Go to tBob, it's a plethora of cultural beauty and sophistication. It makes one a better person to just browse. Especially the music samples.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:34

Vlad I'm with ya on this injustice.. but let's quit with the no one is here false narrative. 40 different users have been logged in today.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:35

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:Dwags wrote

Thanks for the tech support but why would I go to the Bob when there isn't even enough traffic on the f'in main page?? And the Bob is supposed to be for non-MSU sports related stuff, isn't it?

I'm doing you a favor. Go to tBob, it's a plethora of cultural beauty and sophistication. It makes one a better person to just browse. Especially the music samples.
Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 14:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Vlad I'm with ya on this injustice.. but let's quit with the no one is here false narrative. 40 different users have been logged in today.

People read this board
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:36

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Vlad I'm with ya on this injustice.. but let's quit with the no one is here false narrative. 40 different users have been logged in today.

People read this board
so much so that you moved the Springsteen thread when you noticed it wasn't going a certain direction..

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 14:39

We should definitely hire PJ Fleck immediately.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We should definitely hire PJ Fleck immediately.
he'd be a good mod. I'd vote for him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:41

LOL! Good one!

Anyway, who ever is over-moderating, please stop moving MSU sports related threads to "theBob" or "theDave" or "theChuck". Do what this board was intended to do.

And the next time I want to read about or comment on the EL Arts Festival, I'll be sure to check out theChuck...or whatever.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 14:45; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 14:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We should definitely hire PJ Fleck immediately.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 AaWlfUw
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:43

Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/memberlist

Sort by last visit. Come back here and tell me I'm right.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-24, 14:44

The ball is The Program you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

is that guy landing a plane?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 14:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

Oh, you were being serious...sorry. It was the number "40" I was laughing at.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:48

Vlad wrote:

Is there some sort of inside joke that I am missing regarding the number 40?

The link shows.. 40 users.. logged in today.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:49

Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

Anyway, who ever is over-moderating, please stop moving MSU sports related threads to "theBob" or "theDave" or "theChuck". Do what this board was intended to do.

And the next time I want to read about or comment on the EL Arts Festival, I'll be sure to check out theChuck...or whatever.
you keep up this reckless display of free speech and I might just move that you be banned.

You've been warned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

is that guy landing a plane?

No idea what the hell that guy is doing. Maybe a sideline play call.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:51

Vlad wrote:

Seems to have a problem admitting he was wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 14:52

tGreenWay wrote:

Reminds me of people who can't make fun of themselves. No thank you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 14:53

tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, Travis is pretty sensitive that way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 14:55

tGreenWay wrote:

this place has more than a few people who take their message boardin' pretty seriously.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-24, 14:56

I think he's intimating that we should be embarrassed that only 40 people have logged in today you guys.

I kinda wish it had been 37 or 36 myself.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 15:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he's intimating that we should be embarrassed that only 40 people have logged in today you guys.

Oh. Well then, spank my bottom and call me dopey. I sure misread his Internet sarcasm.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 15:04

Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

It was intended to be a cool place that you can discuss sports. Free of the assholes from the RCMB. I think it's pretty much done it's job.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 15:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he's intimating that we should be embarrassed that only 40 people have logged in today you guys.

That doesn't make logical sense though, as on the previous page of this thread, he insuitated that there weren't even 25 users registered.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-24, 15:17

In all fairness you're talking about a guy who thinks it makes logical sense to argue with Nigel on the internet, so....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 15:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

this place has more than a few people who take their message boardin' pretty seriously.

Ahem....

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Sigh. Let it go.
sorry, dude - but I just don't take victim-blaming as it relates to sexual assault all that lightly. It's the sort of thing that leads to sexual predators being Republican nominees for president, leaving the more ethical, moral and responsible segment of humanity having to explain how we could allow such a thing to happen.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 15:27

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this place has more than a few people who take their message boardin' pretty seriously.

Ahem....

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
sorry, dude - but I just don't take victim-blaming as it relates to sexual assault all that lightly. It's the sort of thing that leads to sexual predators being Republican nominees for president, leaving the more ethical, moral and responsible segment of humanity having to explain how we could allow such a thing to happen.
I don't mind calling out posters who blame the female for being raped.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 15:30

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

It was intended to be a cool place that you can discuss sports.   Free of the assholes from the RCMB.   I think it's pretty much done it's job.  

Really? I was discussing an MD-related matter this morning. The thread was quickly moved to an off-topic page. I guess it wasn't sports-related? Or did the topic cause discomfort in the nether regions??

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 15:32

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

It was intended to be a cool place that you can discuss sports. Free of the assholes from the RCMB. I think it's pretty much done it's job.

Really? I was discussing an MD-related matter this morning. The thread was quickly moved to an off-topic page. I guess it wasn't sports-related?
hey dude, you're a great American and a fine Spartan.. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 15:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Really? I was discussing an MD-related matter this morning. The thread was quickly moved to an off-topic page. I guess it wasn't sports-related?
hey dude, you're a great American and a fine Spartan.. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 969504605

I know you are but what am I??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 15:36

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey dude, you're a great American and a fine Spartan.. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 2 969504605

I know you are but what am I??
better watch who you make such snarky comments to.. or you'll find yourself at tBob.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Ahem....

I don't mind calling out posters who blame the female for being raped.

Looks like somebody takes their message boarding pretty serious.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 15:40

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mind calling out posters who blame the female for being raped.

if you call taking the side of sexual assault victims versus blaming them for their own rape as taking a "message board pretty serious", I'll plead guilty.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 15:42

33 is the number we should be shooting for. RIP Antipasta.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 15:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

if you call taking the side of sexual assault victims versus blaming them for their own rape as taking a "message board pretty serious", I'll plead guilty.

Don't be a fragile snowflake. FREE SPEECH.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 15:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Don't be a fragile snowflake. FREE SPEECH.
when I start advocating that people be banned for taking the side of a rapist, you can then suggest that I'm curtailing free speech. Otherwise, you come across as disingenuous.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 15:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:33 is the number we should be shooting for. RIP Antipasta.

What does Rolling Rock have to do with this?

A very fine American beer BTW...as far as watered-down American beers go.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 15:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:33 is the number we should be shooting for. RIP Antipasta.

Banned? Black helicopters whirl him away to a CIA off-site? Drowned in a vat of lube? What?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 15:51

tGreenWay wrote:

Banned?  Black helicopters whirl him away to a CIA off-site?  Drowned in a vat of lube?  What?

I've said to much already. I wouldn't ask any more questions if I were you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next