Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 10:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to move this to the mod forum. That's where all of the best sports related talk happens. Sorry that you guys can't see it. It's really great. Believe me.

Also, death roe, I'm pretty sure that's a no no so I'm going to delete it. Sorry.

Hi Trevor.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:28

This version of vlad vs nigel and dwags is RIVETING
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 10:29

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he admits to his shortcomings.. that's a good first step for all of us.

I guess I missed the moment where he realized his creepy posts gave everyone a look into his deeply troubled soul (and that he was seeking help). But, maybe he sent you a PM.
PM discussion is confidential.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This version of vlad vs nigel and dwags is RIVETING

Nigel and DR are Dwags' furry four-legged friends, so its not "and" its "or".
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:31

In your head, rent free, Vlag.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 10:32

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to move this to the mod forum. That's where all of the best sports related talk happens. Sorry that you guys can't see it. It's really great. Believe me.

Also, death roe, I'm pretty sure that's a no no so I'm going to delete it. Sorry.

Hi Trevor.

Shut up LWS not now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This version of vlad vs nigel and dwags is RIVETING

It has (again) exposed the fact that Super Creepy needs professional help.  That's a good thing.

You were a psych major, right?  Surely you understand the benefits of that.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-10-25, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 10:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Hi Trevor.

Shut up LWS not now.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 Be87d7_b4ed27380acb4a93aed9ac8c8bb8a26c
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:33

NigelUno wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Yikes.

He claims he's here for the sports discussion, but is actually seeking psychological help.  Hopefully, BobbySak can reach out to him...he's good at handling severely disturbed cases like this one.

Don't know if I've ever actually made that claim, but in any case, yesterday I learned that sports discussions actually get moved to tBob, which is kind of weird.

Whatever..it's their board. (Or is it your's? Who owns this joint?)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 10:33

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Shut up LWS not now.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 Be87d7_b4ed27380acb4a93aed9ac8c8bb8a26c

That doesn't make any sense at all so I'm just going to ban you now. Bye. Don't bother trying to post.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:34

NigelUno wrote:

It has (again) exposed the fact that Super Creepy needs professional help. That's a good thing.

You were a psych major. Surely you understand the benefits of that.

I tried to skip over the posts once it got into your guys' boyfriends and basements.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:34

TheReal_LWS wrote:

That doesn't make any sense at all so I'm just going to ban you now. Bye. Don't bother trying to post.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 502811600 Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 502811600 Fucking LWS.. "I'll just post this picture here.."
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-25, 10:35

I think LWS is Stugotz from the Dan LeBatard Show.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I guess I missed the moment where he realized his creepy posts gave everyone a look into his deeply troubled soul (and that he was seeking help). But, maybe he sent you a PM.
PM discussion is confidential.

Tanfan has the number for the FBI if you need it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 10:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It has (again) exposed the fact that Super Creepy needs professional help. That's a good thing.

You were a psych major. Surely you understand the benefits of that.

I tried to skip over the posts once it got into your guys' boyfriends and basements.

What about sex acts and basements? Is this a thread about pits now?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:35

The people own this board vlad, the people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:36

I'm out. See you guys in the next thread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 10:36

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The people own this board vlad, the people.

The whole system is rigged! Rigged I tell ya!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:39

NigelUno wrote:

It has (again) exposed the fact that Super Creepy needs professional help.  That's a good thing.

You were a psych major.  Surely you understand the benefits of that.  

Don't start shit and run away.  The guy is deeply disturbed.  Were you a Psych major?  I think you can help him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 10:39

I'm with OTPT.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 10:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The people own this board vlad, the people.

I think some of the people sold out and are collecting ad revenue.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 10:44

This is where you need to take a deep breath.  I could give a rats ass about Vlad. You need to throw me in there with some feud.  It's where you always go off the rails and I could care less about that too I guess, do what you need to do.    Jesus, he's called me a pussy, made fun of my old job, implied my wife isn't "classy",  I just don't respond to him.   I've always thought that, after a loss, we should keep the guy from starting ten different threads a day when one thread is enough.  I can promise you I'll merge all of his threads after games when he needs to start a new thread with every post.  That's the bull shit that just is wrong.   What if we all found an MSU football article or basketball article and started a fucking thread with it instead of adding it to Loose's?   What if on game day we all started new threads with every thought about what's going on during the game?    Fuck that.  And we all don't mind the occasional one that is a real stand alone type thread, and we all have started threads which we think need to be stand alone threads even though they aren't.  But who does that constantly on a very consistent basis?   My mistake was moving a couple of his to the bob instead of merging them.  I wont' do that again.  

As far as his content, gee, let me guess what it will be.  we'll have a horrible loss, and he'll com on and tell us how fucking horrible MSU is and we should be humiliated and we should be ashamed and we suck and blah blah blah.     So, SRC can do whatever the fuck he wants, but if I think he's starting way too many threads with all the same fucking themes, they're going to be merged.    (I won't move them anymore- I was going to leave a "shadow", but didn't know what that meant)   Anyway, pay attention, I'm not having a back and forth with him, I don't give a fuck.  He can insult me all  the fuck he wants.  He is who he is. ( I do save the right to laugh at him)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:48

DWags wrote:

This is where you need to take a deep breath.  I could give a rats ass about Vlad. You need to throw me in there with some feud.  It's where you always go off the rails and I could care less about that too I guess, do what you need to do.    Jesus, he's called me a pussy, made fun of my old job, implied my wife isn't "classy",  I just don't respond to him.   I've always thought that, after a loss, we should keep the guy from starting ten different threads a day when one thread is enough.  I can promise you I'll merge all of his threads after games when he needs to start a new thread with every post.  That's the bull shit that just is wrong.   What if we all found an MSU football article or basketball article and started a fucking thread with it instead of adding it to Loose's?   What if on game day we all started new threads with every thought about what's going on during the game?    Fuck that.  And we all don't mind the occasional one that is a real stand alone type thread, and we all have started threads which we think need to be stand alone threads even though they aren't.  But who does that constantly on a very consistent basis?   My mistake was moving a couple of his to the bob instead of merging them.  I wont' do that again.  

As far as his content, gee, let me guess what it will be.  we'll have a horrible loss, and he'll com on and tell us how fucking horrible MSU is and we should be humiliated and we should be ashamed and we suck and blah blah blah.     So, SRC can do whatever the fuck he wants, but if I think he's starting way too many threads with all the same fucking themes, they're going to be merged.    (I won't move them anymore- I was going to leave a "shadow", but didn't know what that meant)   Anyway, pay attention, I'm not having a back and forth with him, I don't give a fuck.  He can insult me all  the fuck he wants.  He is who he is. ( I do save the right to laugh at him)

OK, I have to admit. I'm back in the thread. I thought this was hilarious. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 1f602
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 10:49

the people absolutely do not own this board. loose and wbh killed that when their cRiEd like baby vags to src and were given rod powers and the gsmindication era of the board began.

Vlad, just accept it like I did. otherwise you will be permabannwd. no doubt about it. Moose saved us from that terrible Spartan head logo and he got permabanned. think about that!

let's just let the children have the bonar Beaumont blowar board (BBBB ) and we'll takeover Bob's basement. for it is all we can ask for
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 10:51

nigel I like where you head is at regarding ad sharing. you definitely deserve your fair share. plus, then you could actually claim to hold a job.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 10:53

DWags wrote:

While I agree with your sentiment, your writing quality isn't up to "Staff Writer" standards. I have to call it like I see it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 10:53

Blanch32 wrote:the people absolutely do not own this board. loose and wbh killed that when their cRiEd like baby vags to src and were given rod powers and the gsmindication era of the board began.

Vlad, just accept it like I did. otherwise you will be permabannwd. no doubt about it. Moose saved us from that terrible Spartan head logo and he got permabanned. think about that!

let's just let the children have the bonar Beaumont blowar board (BBBB ) and we'll takeover Bob's basement. for it is all we can ask for

Dude I just want a place where "serious sports discussions" happen. I mean "serious", with the quotation marks and everything. That serious.

Just give me a link and I'll go there. But it has to be serious.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 10:54

DWags wrote:

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 10:55

thanks for reading.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 10:56

Free Giant Moose!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 10:57

DWags wrote:

"content" at tSwill is very important to me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 10:58

DWags wrote:thanks for reading.
you're welcome.. and thanks for posting!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:01

So it was Dwags after all! LOL! What a pussy. (The carrot/stick gets 'em every time.)

A guy with over 50k posts to his credit has a problem with another poster starting "too many threads". Wow....Rolling Eyes
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 11:01

hope on over to the Bob. I just started a few threads and got others in mind. being this is the Michigan week, now is the perfect time to market something new
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-25, 11:02

Blanch32 wrote:hope on over to the Bob. I just started a few threads and got others in mind. being this is the Michigan week, now is the perfect time to market something new

Em, that was my marketing idea. Glad you agree with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-25, 11:04

DWags wrote:

OK, I have to admit. I'm back in the thread. I thought this was hilarious. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 5 1f602

RIVETING!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-25, 11:05

Blanch32 wrote:hope on over to the Bob. I just started a few threads and got others in mind. being this is the Michigan week, now is the perfect time to market something new

Are you sure Dwags won't just move those thread over here?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 11:05

Vlad wrote:So it was Dwags after all! LOL! What a pussy. (The carrot/stick gets 'em every time.)

A guy with over 50k posts to his credit has a problem with another poster starting "too many threads". Wow....Rolling Eyes

To be fair, 13817 < 50000. But then math has never been your friend.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 11:06

silly Vlad, you can start as many threads as you want......as long as he personally agrees with the content, and reads it that's the hard part tho
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next