Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-26, 07:44

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails". We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

I may be alone but I enjoy the hell out of tbe uninentional comedy you guys provide. I realize Vlad may upset you but don't let your insecurities ban this stuff because it is about the only good entertainment left, especially since we aren't allowed to talk about MSU sports on an MSU sports message board any more.

Herbie, come join me on tbob. they only msu message board left where you can discuss msu sports unfiltered with the only 4 other posters who actually want to. the rest want to be neutered
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-26, 07:46

Herbie Green wrote:I didn't think you were pissed, I thought you must actually enjoy it to spend 50,000 posts doing this. BUt you sounded really pissed in that rant so I don’t know if it is something you hate but you just feel it is your dury. "Today I saved 40 Spartans from reading an article about MSU sports linked by Vlad. It is a dirty job but I must defend the honor of the Spartans to anonymous Internet posters"

This.

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is msu s white knight
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 08:17

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Lol, in the last page we have Dwags going on a full tilt rant while complaining about others going "off the rails". We have Miami posting about "insecurity" and Nigel reccomending other posters need psychiatric help.

I may be alone but I enjoy the hell out of tbe uninentional comedy you guys provide. I realize Vlad may upset you but don't let your insecurities ban this stuff because it is about the only good entertainment left, especially since we aren't allowed to talk about MSU sports on an MSU sports message board any more.

Herbie, come join me on tbob. they only msu message board left where you can discuss msu sports unfiltered with the only 4 other posters who actually want to. the rest want to be neutered

Seconded.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-26, 08:19

Confucius say "Man that goes to bed with itchy rectum, wake up with stinky fingers."
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:26

Blanch32 wrote:

Damn, I'm rooting for this idea to catch on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 10:54

Blanch32 wrote:

That's the smartest thing you've ever said.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 10:57

I support people saying whatever they want, wherever they want.

(I'm sorry if this offends you).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 11:02

Or we could just stay with the present system where a certain mod can just delete (sorry "move") threads he doesn't think belong here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-26, 11:02

Vlad wrote:Or we could just stay with the present system where a certain mod can just delete (sorry "move") threads he doesn't think belong here.

You don't know the difference between deleting a thread and moving it? You dumb.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 11:04

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:Or we could just stay with the present system where a certain mod can just delete (sorry "move") threads he doesn't think belong here.

You don't know the difference between deleting a thread and moving it? You dumb.

You don't know sarcasm? You dumber.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-26, 11:06

Sounds like a great idea. Who's the dumbass who started this thread suggesting otherwise?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 11:19

kingstonlake wrote:

Sounds like a great idea. Who's the dumbass who started this thread suggesting otherwise?

Is it too late to withdraw my objection? Like 7 pages too late? Although to be fair, my original post only raised the question ("Just asking. A most unexpected 5 game losing skid will do that, so I totally understand.")

Abuse of power can be a good thing, if abused properly I guess.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-26, 12:29

In other words, you don't want to go to a sub-board where the only people that read it are fellow trolls.

Why not, Vlad? If you truly just want to talk "openly and honestly about MSU sports", then Blanch and maybe Herbie seem all in on that, right? Then you can talk sports without having to worry about threads being moved, or arguing with posters. Oh, but wait, that's not really what you want is it?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 13:33

MiamiSpartan wrote:
In other words, you don't want to go to a sub-board where the only people that read it are fellow trolls.

Why not, Vlad?  If you truly just want to talk "openly and honestly about MSU sports", then Blanch and maybe Herbie seem all in on that, right?  Then you can talk sports without having to worry about threads being moved, or arguing with posters.  Oh, but wait, that's not really what you want is it?

Let's get down to the more fundamental question: Why was I invited to join this board? And why was I promoted to whatever that word is that I still can't pronounce? Was my posting history not clear back on the RCMB?? I've been at it for over TWO DECADES man! I haven't changed, and I really don't plan to.

I think you all need to call a meeting (those of you who have a tendency to police these boards like each post is a matter of life or death). Make a fucking decision - do you welcome all viewpoints or don't you? It's that simple. It's your fuckin' board. You can allow or ban whoever the fuck you want. I'm good with it. But sack up and make a decision. And once you make that decision, live with the decision. No shenanigans like the ones that pussy pulled.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 14:00

cheers Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600 Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600 Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 14:05

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Why not, Vlad?  If you truly just want to talk "openly and honestly about MSU sports", then Blanch and maybe Herbie seem all in on that, right?  Then you can talk sports without having to worry about threads being moved, or arguing with posters.  Oh, but wait, that's not really what you want is it?

Let's get down to the more fundamental question: Why was I invited to join this board? And why was I promoted to whatever that word is that I still can't pronounce? Was my posting history not clear back on the RCMB?? I've been at it for over TWO DECADES man! I haven't changed, and I really don't plan to.

I think you all need to call a meeting (those of you who have a tendency to police these boards like each post is a matter of life or death). Make a fucking decision - do you welcome all viewpoints or don't you? It's that simple. It's your fuckin' board. You can allow or ban whoever the fuck you want. I'm good with it. But sack up and make a decision. And once you make that decision, live with the decision. No shenanigans like the ones that pussy pulled.

So much butthurt in this post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-26, 14:23

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

They did. yes, they allow it, but ban the specific posters they have personal vendettas against. makes perfect sense to them.

again, come to the Bob, we are what actually make this message board tick, and they'd lose their minds that we are having fun with out them. mark my words. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria simply cannot help themselves. bonar beamount blowar bord is proof
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 14:33

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:

They did. yes, they allow it, but ban the specific posters they have personal vendettas against. makes perfect sense to them.

again, come to the Bob, we are what actually make this message board tick, and they'd lose their minds that we are having fun with out them. mark my words. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria simply cannot help themselves. bonar beamount blowar bord is proof

Sorry Blanch, I'm just starting to get comfortable here. They can either take their ball and go home, or they can get used to their own charter/mission. I'm sure their Grand Poobah will advise them on the best course of action.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-26, 14:35

Vlad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Sorry Blanch, I'm just starting to get comfortable here. They can either take their ball and go home, or they can get used to their own charter/mission. I'm sure their Grand Poobah will advise them on the best course of action.
There is no more charter. Only the strong survive. You sound weak, always complaining.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 14:47

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

There is no more charter. Only the strong survive. You sound weak, always complaining.

Been here over two decades. Some of you were probably in diapers. Still are.

See you tomorrow...or in a few minutes. I'll be right here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-26, 14:56

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You keep saying you've been here for 2 decades. A) False, this place isn't 2 decades old.
2) Who gives a shit, if you only show up during down times, you aren't really here for 20 years, you're a tourist, who comes around every once in a while to get their rocks off.
Z) After 20 years, you'd think you'd have some new material.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-26, 15:04

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600 You're up to at least 4 times in this thread that you've bragged about how long you've been posting on MSU message boards. And you complain that others post too much. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600

I didn't ask you to change. I just suggested that if you actually want to talk about MSU so "freely and openly" as you say, then there's a place for that. But that's not what you want, because you can't troll the trolls, and you'd rather play internet martyr and argue with people about censorship.

BTW, you do realize that pretty much every semi-regular RCMB poster that anyone could think of was "invited" here via PM, right? But keep feeling special. Keep pretending that you post here due to a public clamoring for your wonderful insight, not because you just have a need to be an attention whore.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 15:10

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Vlad wrote:

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600 You're up to at least 4 times in this thread that you've bragged about how long you've been posting on MSU message boards.  And you complain that others post too much. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600

I didn't ask you to change.  I just suggested that if you actually want to talk about MSU so "freely and openly" as you say, then there's a place for that.  But that's not what you want, because you can't troll the trolls, and you'd rather play internet martyr and argue with people about censorship.

BTW, you do realize that pretty much every semi-regular RCMB poster that anyone could think of was "invited" here via PM, right?  But keep feeling special.  Keep pretending that you post here due to a public clamoring for your wonderful insight, not because you just have a need to be an attention whore.

Thanks for weighing in but you're starting to bore me now. Honestly, I really don't care what you think of me or my posts.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-26, 15:12

How the fuck are you assholes still talking in circles about this? On that note what are we even talking about anymore?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-26, 15:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How the fuck are you assholes still talking in circles about this? On that note what are we even talking about anymore?
I'm not sure Travis. Some guy claims he wants to talk sports, but spends a lot of time complaining about things not related to sports.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 15:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How the fuck are you assholes still talking in circles about this? On that note what are we even talking about anymore?

In general, message board posters are fucking weird.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-26, 15:18

Vlad The Vag is getting owned in this thread. Called out for his hypocrisy and he's starting to try and change the subject. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 15:24

Personally I think this entire thread should be deleted (sorry "moved"). I think I know just the man for the job...
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-26, 17:13

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600 You're up to at least 4 times in this thread that you've bragged about how long you've been posting on MSU message boards.  And you complain that others post too much. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600

I didn't ask you to change.  I just suggested that if you actually want to talk about MSU so "freely and openly" as you say, then there's a place for that.  But that's not what you want, because you can't troll the trolls, and you'd rather play internet martyr and argue with people about censorship.

BTW, you do realize that pretty much every semi-regular RCMB poster that anyone could think of was "invited" here via PM, right?  But keep feeling special.  Keep pretending that you post here due to a public clamoring for your wonderful insight, not because you just have a need to be an attention whore.

Thanks for weighing in but you're starting to bore me now. Honestly, I really don't care what you think of me or my posts.
For someone that doesn't care what I think about you, you certainly have responded to a lot of my posts. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 2599972566
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 17:17

Vlad wrote:Personally I think this entire thread should be deleted (sorry "moved"). I think I know just the man for the job...

Funny. Original.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 17:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

For someone that doesn't care what I think about you, you certainly have responded to a lot of my posts. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 2599972566

Gotta get that post count up. I'm way, way behind dude!

This "greenway" fella has 11,000 or so most posts than I do! WTF!?! I gotta start posting more, and you need to up your game too.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-26, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 17:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 7 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-26, 18:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Why not, Vlad? If you truly just want to talk "openly and honestly about MSU sports", then Blanch and maybe Herbie seem all in on that, right? Then you can talk sports without having to worry about threads being moved, or arguing with posters. Oh, but wait, that's not really what you want is it?

The
Year

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7