Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

+12
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-24, 16:31

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It mentioned Solari.  

Oh, sorry about that.

I just found my other moved threads in "the Bob" too. So, it seems that anything you thin-skinned pussies don't like gets moved to the Bob. And this board is supposed to be different than the RCMB??

Well at least it's not deleted. therefore I can res0ect that.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days?

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-24, 16:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 1966794946

There are 4 mods on this forum you dummies. They are listed if you scroll down. There are 2 admins on top of that.

FWIW I definitely moved the blunch34 The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria thread and I will move the next 148 whining vaginal secretion I'm spotting in my tampon threads, too.

meltdown!!!! lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-24, 16:38

Vlad,

I don't know man. Im actually warming up to it. the irony is perfect: the only place on the internet to have fair discuss is in Bob's basement. it's perfect actually...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 16:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Banned?  Black helicopters whirl him away to a CIA off-site?  Drowned in a vat of lube?  What?

I've said to much already. I wouldn't ask any more questions if I were you.

I'll bet it was Rick Springfield. That dude loves the number 33. Even had it embedded subliminally in Jessie's Girl.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 16:51

Blanch32 wrote:Vlad,

I don't know man. Im actually warming up to it. the irony is perfect: the only place on the internet to have fair discuss is in Bob's basement. it's perfect actually...

But that would leave these guys will ~15 members who care enough to actually post, and the traffic would be reduced by...well...let's just say that tSwill would become an echo chamber.

I'm just lookin' out for the great good. A splinter group can't get more splintered so soon. We gotta band together man!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-24, 16:59

Vlad and Blanch talking to each other is like Idiot 1 talking to Idiot 2.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 17:36

Death Roe wrote:Vlad and Blanch talking to each other is like Idiot 1 talking to Idiot 2.

Dwags, your dog needs to be let out again.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 17:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Don't be a fragile snowflake. FREE SPEECH.
when I start advocating that people be banned for taking the side of a rapist, you can then suggest that I'm curtailing free speech. Otherwise, you come across as disingenuous.

I'm not saying you are. I'm saying maybe you're taking your message boarding a little serious because someone exercised their right to free speech. (even though he never blamed anyone for being raped. Who's being disingenuous now?

Well I think we've used up enough irony, hypocrisy, exhibits in disingenuous behavior and serious message boarding for one day, don't you think Bob?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 17:42

Vlad wrote:

But that would leave these guys will ~15 members who care enough to actually post, and the traffic would be reduced by...well...let's just say that tSwill would become an echo chamber.

I'm just lookin' out for the great good. A splinter group can't get more splintered so soon. We gotta band together man!

Could you gauge the effect this decision has had in your everyday life in a scale of 1-10? 1 being don't worry be happy, and 10 being passion of the Christ painful.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 18:05

kingstonlake wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Could you gauge the effect this decision has had in your everyday life in a scale of 1-10? 1 being don't worry be happy, and 10 being passion of the Christ painful.

I don't know what "passion of the Christ painful" is. Do you mean like last night's season premier of The Walking Dead painful?

Well...let me think...the first time they deleted (excuse me, "moved") my thread, I was like "nah, my eyes must be playing tricks...they don't move/delete threads on this board...that's what makes this place so wonderful compared to that other corporate board!".

The second and third time...I guess I registered a 3 on the pain-o-meter. But this morning...yeah, that wasn't cool. I really liked Glenn and Abraham. I'd say about a 7.

But the pain is strictly in the context of posting on a little-known or read sports message board. I wouldn't go so far as to extended it beyond that tiny little sand box.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-24, 18:18

Vlad wrote:

Maybe it would negatively impact traffic. Maybe it wouldn't. We'll never know unless you and blanch try. These things take time to adequately test, though. Can't just do it for a week and call it quits. You'd want to at least give it through the duration of the 2016-2017 college sports calendar in order to fairly test how the fluctuations of the various sports impact it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-10-24, 18:23

Vlad wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I don't know what "passion of the Christ painful" is. Do you mean like last night's season premier of The Walking Dead painful?

Well...let me think...the first time they deleted (excuse me, "moved") my thread, I was like "nah, my eyes must be playing tricks...they don't move/delete threads on this board...that's what makes this place so wonderful compared to that other corporate board!".

The second and third time...I guess I registered a 3 on the pain-o-meter. But this morning...yeah, that wasn't cool. I really liked Glenn and Abraham. I'd say about a 7.

But the pain is strictly in the context of posting on a little-known or read sports message board. I wouldn't go so far as to extended it beyond that tiny little sand box.
I hear ya, man. This place is no better than tRCMB when it comes to moving/deleting threads. The only difference is there's a ton fewer people here, so your message doesn't really have a chance to impact many people, even before being moved. Since the only difference is the size of the audience, you may want to consider focusing all of your efforts there in order to maximize your reach.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 18:37

Death Roe wrote:Vlad and Blanch talking to each other is like Idiot 1 talking to Idiot 2.

Its kind of like watching two first graders trying to play chess against each other. Amusing and disgusting at the same time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-24, 18:43

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

LOL! Good one!

Anyway, who ever is over-moderating, please stop moving MSU sports related threads to "theBob" or "theDave" or "theChuck". Do what this board was intended to do.

And the next time I want to read about or comment on the EL Arts Festival, I'll be sure to check out theChuck...or whatever.

It was intended to be a cool place that you can discuss sports. Free of the assholes from the RCMB. I think it's pretty much done it's job.

Lol, it seems the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria devote a lot of effort traveling around message boards to seek out and engage the "assholes". Or to ban them, label them scum fans. swear at them, laugh at them, etc..

Do you really want to get rid of them?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 19:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I hear ya, man. This place is no better than tRCMB when it comes to moving/deleting threads. The only difference is there's a ton fewer people here, so your message doesn't really have a chance to impact many people, even before being moved. Since the only difference is the size of the audience, you may want to consider focusing all of your efforts there in order to maximize your reach.

But I received a personal invitation to join this board. And then I was quickly promoted, by a vote.

I feel a sense of obligation to those who voted for me
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 19:40

DWags wrote:
Its kind of like watching two first graders trying to play chess against each other. Amusing and disgusting at the same time.

You know that my people invented chess right? Algebra too for that matter. You know, all that stuff you guys consider smart.

Back in elementary school I used to beat my white (and black) friends in exactly 5 steps. That gave us plenty of time to go play football in the backyard, where they actually had a chance.

Video games too. They were pretty good at Space Invaders. Not so much at chess.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 19:49

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

It was intended to be a cool place that you can discuss sports. Free of the assholes from the RCMB. I think it's pretty much done it's job.

Lol, it seems the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria devote a lot of effort traveling around message boards to seek out and engage the "assholes". Or to ban them, label them scum fans. swear at them, laugh at them, etc..

Great question Herbz.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 19:53

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh, hell no. But damn, it's really easy getting them pissed. cheers cheers Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 1494614055
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 19:58

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Oh, hell no. But damn, it's really easy getting them pissed. cheers cheers Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 1494614055

You give yourself too much credit. There is no bigger pussy on a message board (probably in this country, given your post count) than you Dwags. These message boards are basically your life.

I enjoy reading your many, many, many posts, as you do mine. (Are you up to 50k posts yet? I know you're close. Keep at it buddy, I'm pullin' for ya!)

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-24, 20:01

Vlad wrote: But I received a personal invitation to join this board. And then I was quickly promoted, by a vote.

I feel a sense of obligation to those who voted for me

Can you provide a link for that?  

And if not, please consider yourself relieved of that obligation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 20:02

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

You give yourself too much credit. There is no bigger pussy on a message board (probably in this country, given your post count) than you Dwags. These message boards are basically your life.

I enjoy reading your many, many, many posts, as you do mine.

I take it back, this doesn't sound angry. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 502811600

My bad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 20:06

Hey Dwags, your other dog needs to be let out. And while you two are out for a walk,can you remind him that you were the one who nominated me for a promotion? TIA.

Angry? Hell no! I got friends in high places here ! A couple of the mods may be out of control a little bit, but we can deal with that.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-24, 20:10

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I take it back, this doesn't sound angry. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 502811600

My bad.

That's nothing compared to creepy Vlad.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9840-the-vlad-poll?highlight=vlad+geronte
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 20:11

Oh I wasn't kidding about that Nigel. I'm gonna break it off inside.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-24, 20:13

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 502811600

There you have it.

Creepy Vlad is back.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-24, 20:15

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

My bad.

That's nothing compared to creepy Vlad.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9840-the-vlad-poll?highlight=vlad+geronte

Tilt
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 20:18

Nigel, how much did that insurance policy really cost you? Be honest. You had to ask your mom for a loan didn't you? Or did she raise the rent for living in her basement? i'll bet that's what she did, didn't she?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-24, 20:22

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

My bad.

cheers lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 20:22

If nothing else, all the whining in this thread helped while-away the day and keep my mind off the losing fb season.
On the other hand, there are those pesky sayings about putting too fine of a point on something, belaboring a point, harping on something, and my favorite as it relates to the OP: Not knowing when to shut the fuck up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-24, 20:38

Vladdie has slipped into the deep end. Someone throw him a life ring.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 20:40

This thread went pretty well you guys!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 20:42

Agree with OTPT.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-24, 23:17

Vlad calling someone else a pussy is pretty ironic, don't ya think?

#VladTheVag
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 07:34

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:when I start advocating that people be banned for taking the side of a rapist, you can then suggest that I'm curtailing free speech. Otherwise, you come across as disingenuous.

I'm not saying you are. I'm saying maybe you're taking your message boarding a little serious because someone exercised their right to free speech. (even though he never blamed anyone for being raped. Who's being disingenuous now?

Well I think we've used up enough irony, hypocrisy, exhibits in disingenuous behavior and serious message boarding for one day, don't you think Bob?
I think you and I can agree to disagree.. Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 969504605

see.. we can discuss something without shouting obscenities, threats of physical violence or advocating that someone with whom we disagree be banned... pretty cool, right?

Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 2599972566 Any mods suffering from an itchy trigger-finger these days? - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-25, 08:21

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I've said to much already. I wouldn't ask any more questions if I were you.

I'll bet it was Rick Springfield. That dude loves the number 33. Even had it embedded subliminally in Jessie's Girl. 

It's all explained here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 08:37

Vlad,

for some reason I can't quote you, but fact is swillsters in general do not want to discuss msu sports. Ive tried my very best, and every time it turns into attacks on me.

look it get the fact that they hate me personally, but damn, can at least one person talk sports on an MSU sports board.

...so if that lives just 5 of us, I'm cool with it. it's at least 5 people who will go back and forth on the question at hand instead of just personal attacks that go no where. hell, I know for a fact I don't blast anyone anymore for trying to post sports since it's damn near impossible to get any kind of discussion going on it here. 247 absolutely is killing us here on that, which is a major bummer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-25, 08:41

Hey blanch, I don't really care to talk sports. Maybe soccer, if you're interested. or the pistons.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 08:42

lol at the anger irony that is dwags.

question: how can I be mad when I generally enjoy and back and forth. hell, only Bob on here can annoy the shit out of me, but you got to respect it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-25, 08:43

Travis, then this is thespecially perfect board for you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-25, 08:44

Blanch32 wrote:lol at the anger irony that is dwags.

question:  how can I be mad when I generally enjoy and back and forth.  hell, only Bob on here can annoy the shit out of me, but you got to respect it

You're a great American..
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next