Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

+18
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 4 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:48

Why do I think that Teddy is still going to screw us?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 4 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by aualum06 2018-11-27, 21:50

What an embarrassment
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-27, 21:50

steveschneider wrote:This sucks. We almost stole a game and we gave it away.

Langford turnover just makes no sense he freaked out
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 21:51

X needs to learn the rim finish.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 21:51

aualum06 wrote:What an embarrassment
I wouldn't go that far.   It is an away game
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 21:52

X muscles need to hold the ball.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:52

I can't believe we still have a chance
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 21:55

Ug
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 21:55

Has anyone ever fouled out in OT when they had zero fouls at the start of OT?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-27, 21:56

LooseGoose wrote:

Bad turnover to make over time, missed three free throws, missed an easy lay in by Tillman plus two pathetic turnovers.

For an old team they melted down like freshmen

Last edited by aualum06 on 2018-11-27, 21:56; edited 1 time in total
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 21:56

Ballgame.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 21:57

Oh well. Not bad night minus McQaid.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 21:58

aualum06 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Bad turnover to make over time, missed three free throws, missed an easy lay in by Tillman plus two pathetic turnovers.

For an old team they melted down like freshmen

Pissed the game away for sure. Loyer bricked a crucial freethrow too.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:59

Please shut up  Dakitch
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:02

It sure is. How will MSU fans go out in public tomorrow after what this team has done to them?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 22:05

Langford hasn't done well at the end of this game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 22:06

Upper classmen were off all game, Mcquaid is more important than I realized
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 22:08

Fuck Louisville and fuck Yum Arena.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-27, 22:08

Just a game you can't lose
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 22:10

aualum06 wrote:Just a game you can't lose

This isn't football. No harm done here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-27, 22:11

Bruh. It’s game 6 of what 30
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 22:11

Louisville made 30 of 41 FTs. MSU attempted 23 and made 14. Unwatchable.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This isn't football.

Thanks. Most people posting were unaware of what sport they were watching. Roc kept calling it lacrosse in tBin game thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-27, 22:13

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Louisville made 30 of 41 FTs. MSU attempted 23 and made 14. Unwatchable.

Yeah cbb isn’t a great product
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 22:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Louisville made 30 of 41 FTs. MSU attempted 23 and made 14. Unwatchable.

Refs kill the flow. And always favor the home team. It's just crap.

Need to go back to 2 officials and let them play
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 22:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This isn't football.

Thanks. Most people posting were unaware of what sport they were watching. Roc kept calling it lacrosse in tBin game thread.

We do have a bunch of dummies that post here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 22:16

I'm thinking this makes SVP's bad beats
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:17

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

It’s just total crap, man. Need to go back to how it used to be, man. Hey, is that freedom rock? Well then turn it up, man.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2018-11-27, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 22:17

Anyone hear what's wrong with McQuaid?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:18

I.B. Fine wrote:Anyone hear what's wrong with McQuaid?

He is injured but I don’t think there is anything wrong with him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 22:19

Byrd broke his foot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 22:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Byrd broke his foot.
Not funny
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 22:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

It’s just total crap, man. Need to go back to how it used to be, man. Hey, is that freedom rock? Well then turn it up, man.
It's not a great product. I can barely watch msu and I don't watch any rando game anymore. Only watch Walton called games outside of the Spartans
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 22:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Byrd broke his foot.
Hairline fracture
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Byrd broke his foot.

Byrd looks great in practice...wherever he is.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 22:24

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's not a great product. I can barely watch msu and I don't watch any rando game anymore. Only watch Walton called games outside of the Spartans

I just want to go back to the way it used to be.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 22:30

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

And over coaching
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-27, 22:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Louisville will be lucky to be in the nit
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 22:39

aualum06 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Louisville will be lucky to be in the nit

They won't have to worry about that if they keep playing like they did tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-27, 23:01

aualum06 wrote:Langford wtf are you doing. Be a fricken senior

He's a Junior
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next