Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

+18
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 2 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:42

I.B. Fine wrote:Love the urology ad over his shoulder  OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 2 502811600

I missed it. Who was it over?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 2 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 19:45

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Love the urology ad over his shoulder  OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 2 502811600

Louisville guy shooting free throws
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-27, 19:48

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Louisville guy shooting free throws

Pitino's urologist?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 20:02

I hate Louisville.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 20:05

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 20:06

IB Fine has been a failure as a game thread starter. Might have been better off with Nigel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 20:06

No comeback sparked. You're no TurtleNeck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 20:06

I think the goal is to win the game, Pylon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 20:07

LooseGoose wrote:No comeback sparked.   You're no TurtleNeck.

Your negativity ruins everything.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 20:10

That kid is shooting like Curry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:10

Need Loyer
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 20:13

LooseGoose wrote:That kid is shooting like Curry.

MSU shooting like Michael Curry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:15

Loyer!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 20:19

I.B. Fine wrote:Loyer!
And we're within 6!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 20:19

Amazingly we are still in this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:21

Need More Foster!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-27, 20:25

Down 6 at the half is right where we want them.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 20:27

MSU +2.5 for the 2nd half
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 20:28

Langford has to get off his ass on offense. 2 points. Need him to score.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-27, 20:35

We're fine
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:45

Nice move by Ward
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 20:48

We in trouble.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:48

We need to Loyer up
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 20:50

Louisville looks good tonight. Missing McQaid’s defense.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 20:50

I.B. Fine wrote:We need to Loyer up

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 20:58

Fucking refs. Cost us a lay up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-27, 20:59

I will never ever stop bitching about calling a touch foul on the defending team that clearly takes a basket away from the attacking team. In what other sport on the entire planet does that call on the fast break that forced us to lose our break make any sense at all? That’s stupid.  It’s not even a ref problem. It’s the rule that is wrong
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 20:59

TV Teddy is butt fucking us tonight.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 21:00

So Louisville was preseason #11 in the ACC? Ok.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 21:03

I hate Louisville. But love the way they play.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 21:04

Tillman playing tough.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Tillman playing tough.
You can say that again
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:08

Seem to be finally warmed up
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 21:09

Tillman playing tough.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:09

Thanks
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 21:11

I.B. Fine wrote:
Thanks

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 2 328670334
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 21:12

Penn St just beat Va Tech
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 21:14

McQuaid has been more of a contributor tonight than Langford.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 21:14

Every time we get close they get hot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 21:16

Langford and Winston are combined 3-18. Ouch!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next