Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

+18
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

This is sad.

I never thought I'd see the day that our Bob admitted publicly that he was whipped.
meh - I was reading.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

This is sad.

I never thought I'd see the day that our Bob admitted publicly that he was whipped.

Not so much the whipped... but the horrible taste in TV... what's next, sugary pop music?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:14 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not so much the whipped... but the horrible taste in TV... what's next, sugary pop music?
hey now.. I wasn't watching it. I was simply being supportive of my wife's interests.

mindless, shallow, sucrose-sweet, ultra-white interests.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm pleased knowing that from this point on, I will not have to watch the games if I have other things to do. Just gonna read the greatest staff writers summary from here on.
OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 1966794946

(truth be known, I only watched the 2nd half because my lovely wife was watching some godforsaken Hallmark Christmas movie during the first half and I didn't feel like sequestering myself in another room for the game).

My wife watches those damn things constantly. Especially at Christmas time. I swear I wish just one time the couple that always falls in love would brutally murder each other at the end.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 1966794946

(truth be known, I only watched the 2nd half because my lovely wife was watching some godforsaken Hallmark Christmas movie during the first half and I didn't feel like sequestering myself in another room for the game).

My wife watches those damn things constantly. Especially at Christmas time. I swear I wish just one time the couple that always falls in love would brutally murder each other at the end.
I want them all - each and every character - to die in an AIDS-related explosion.

(figuratively, of course).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:41 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 1966794946

I've never seen one but have read a couple articles about how popular they are. Seeing these messages from you and Bob tells me those articles were truth.

Let me help you out with a viewing guide:
Thanksgiving is over and Black Friday is behind us, so you know what that means — 'TIS THE SEASON for Hallmark's Holiday movies!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:45 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I want them all - each and every character - to die in an AIDS-related explosion.

My wife watches all of those too. So god damn formulaic.

Big city girl comes back home for the holidays. Runs into old flame who is put off by her big city thinking. She realizes that small town living is pretty awesome and falls in love with the old flame. Something pops up from her big city life that throws the new relationship into question. They make up, solve the town crisis, and cuddle next to the fireplace eating Christmas cookies. The end.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:47 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I want them all - each and every character - to die in an AIDS-related explosion.

Big city girl comes back home for the holidays. Runs into old flame who is put off by her big city thinking. She realizes that small town living is pretty awesome and falls in love with the old flame. Something pops up from her big city life that throws the new relationship into question. They make up, solve the town crisis, and cuddle next to the fireplace eating Christmas cookies. The end.

Think what a hero you're going to be when you say: "Honey we don't want to miss "Mingle all the Way" on Hallmark tonight, I've heard it's really good". Hell you might even get lucky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Think what a hero you're going to be when you say: "Honey we don't want to miss "Mingle all the Way" on Hallmark tonight, I've heard it's really good". Hell you might even get lucky.

You should check them out too. They's got kind of a Andy Griffith Show vibe to them.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:54 am

I was exposed to those movies on thanksgiving at the in laws house. I agree with Bob.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yep - or a pretty, yet amazingly down-to-Earth big city girl, gets stuck in a small town because of bad weather.. she's at a independently owned coffee shop trying to reroute her flight, only to run into a charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease. He happens to have a cute little girl with blonde ringlets with a penchant for reindeer. So she gives into his charming ways and agrees to visit a reindeer farm with him and his daughter - everyone is spectacularly bedazzled in holiday scarfs, of course - subsequently, they find out that the reindeer farm is experiencing financial hardship and, as such, is up for sale. Now the cute little girl with blonde ringlets and a penchant for reindeer simply cannot allow this to happen.. so she magically wishes that her charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease, along with the stranded down-to-Earth big city girl - (who is now madly in love with her Dad) - purchase the farm and they all live happily ever after surrounded by the warm glow of holiday lights, reindeer, friends and family straight out of an LL Bean catalog.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I want them all - each and every character - to die in an AIDS-related explosion.

Don't forget old flame fully embraces troubled child of old flame and magically the kid's issues all go away. It makes me sick.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:57 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You should check them out too. They's got kind of a Andy Griffith Show vibe to them.
those are fighting words.. they are, in no uncertain terms, anything like The Andy Griffith Show.

apologize or I will track you down and beat your ass.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - or a pretty, yet amazingly down-to-Earth big city girl, gets stuck in a small town because of bad weather.. she's at a independently owned coffee shop trying to reroute her flight, only to run into a charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease. He happens to have a cute little girl with blonde ringlets with a penchant for reindeer. So she gives into his charming ways and agrees to visit a reindeer farm with him and his daughter - everyone is spectacularly bedazzled in holiday scarfs, of course - subsequently, they find out that the reindeer farm is experiencing financial hardship and, as such, is up for sale. Now the cute little girl with blonde ringlets and a penchant for reindeer simply cannot allow this to happen.. so she magically wishes that her charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease, along with the stranded down-to-Earth big city girl - (who is now madly in love with her Dad) - purchase the farm and they all live happily ever after surrounded by the warm glow of holiday lights, reindeer, friends and family straight out of an LL Bean catalog.

NTTAWWT

Just goes to show that happy endings are still pretty popular as Steve found out on his travels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:00 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, I'm pretty much stoned all day anymore.....I might get weepy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:04 am

Senior Dickfist wrote:I was exposed to those movies on thanksgiving at the in laws house. I agree with Bob.

Maybe we should all watch one together and have "movie thread"? There seems to be a lot of interest here, perhaps more than watching Goins blow Loyer's masterpiece by missing that FT last night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:07 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

yep - or a pretty, yet amazingly down-to-Earth big city girl, gets stuck in a small town because of bad weather.. she's at a independently owned coffee shop trying to reroute her flight, only to run into a charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease. He happens to have a cute little girl with blonde ringlets with a penchant for reindeer. So she gives into his charming ways and agrees to visit a reindeer farm with him and his daughter - everyone is spectacularly bedazzled in holiday scarfs, of course - subsequently, they find out that the reindeer farm is experiencing financial hardship and, as such, is up for sale. Now the cute little girl with blonde ringlets and a penchant for reindeer simply cannot allow this to happen.. so she magically wishes that her charming single Dad who lost his wife to a dreadful disease, along with the stranded down-to-Earth big city girl - (who is now madly in love with her Dad) - purchase the farm and they all live happily ever after surrounded by the warm glow of holiday lights, reindeer, friends and family straight out of an LL Bean catalog.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 Sub-buzz-19994-1543356454-3

Oh yeah, everyone needs to be wearing the latest holiday fashion trends.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:14 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 6 Sub-buzz-19994-1543356454-3

I'm choking on murderous rage.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:15 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I swear that girl is in everyone!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:19 am

duffy munn wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

and if it's not her, it's the girl from The Wonder Years.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:28 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

those are fighting words.. they are, in no uncertain terms, anything like The Andy Griffith Show.

This isn't the true spirit of Christmas Bob. I might have to show you what it's like out here in God's country. Maybe you'll reform your big city slicker ideals.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:34 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:those are fighting words.. they are, in no uncertain terms, anything like The Andy Griffith Show.

This isn't the true spirit of Christmas Bob. I might have to show you what it's like out here in God's country. Maybe you'll reform your big city slicker ideals.
sorry.. kinda lost my head there for a minute.

a prevalence of holiday scarfs and toothy smiles will do that to a man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

and if it's not her, it's the girl from The Wonder Years.

both are hot and both make me nauseous.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:56 am

duffy munn wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Or is everyone in that girl?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:12 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:I was exposed to those movies on thanksgiving at the in laws house.  I agree with Bob.

Maybe we should all watch one together and have "movie thread"?   There seems to be a lot of interest here, perhaps more than watching Goins blow Loyer's masterpiece by missing that FT last night.
Please call him Go-Ins thank you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Maybe we should all watch one together and have "movie thread"?   There seems to be a lot of interest here, perhaps more than watching Goins blow Loyer's masterpiece by missing that FT last night.
Please call him Go-Ins thank you

Goy-nz.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:57 am

steveschneider wrote:
Nordic wrote:Dumb question... Couldn't we have sub'ed Gions out and have someone else take FT if he is injured/couldn't see? I assume they would of had to be on the floor. Almost looked like the refs were trying suggest it. His eye was literally changing color while he was at the line.

I have a dumb follow up question. How come a play like that wasn’t reviewed for a potential flagrant foul? On the replay it looked as bad as the plays where I’ve seen a player get hit with an elbow. The Louisville player gouged the eye and then hammered him. There was two fouls on the play.

Turns out I’m not the only one asking that question.

[tw]1067946764630720514[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hey! That’s the movie my friend was in!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6