Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

+18
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 3 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:20 pm

Get home and a trash foul on Winston lmao
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 3 Empty Re: OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:22 pm

OTPT laces 'em up (& gets a funky haircut) to lead the McQuaidless Spartans & kick Louisville - Page 3 15433710
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:22 pm

And ward owned on the glass lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:23 pm

Loyer will save us
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/11/18, 09:25 pm

Loyer comes in, we take the lead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 27/11/18, 09:25 pm

Loyer will remember that bad pass. Not happening again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:26 pm

Loyer!!!! Fucking shoot the goddamn ball!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:26 pm

Should have shot, but instant tempo change with the kid
He seems to Foster confidence
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:29 pm

steveschneider wrote:Loyer!!!! Fucking shoot the goddamn ball!!!

No made the right play 100 out if 100 times just didn't execute
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:30 pm

Two three pointers where Louisville shoots right over the top of Loyer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 27/11/18, 09:31 pm

Something about loyer
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 27/11/18, 09:31 pm

I LOVE LOYER
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:32 pm

Loyer!!!! Nice 2 pts
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 27/11/18, 09:34 pm

Teddy V....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:34 pm

I hope Dan dackich does every state game said no one ever
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:35 pm

Ug ug ug
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:37 pm

Foster choke
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:38 pm

Just threw my phone
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/11/18, 09:38 pm

Jesus  Langford choked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:39 pm

Langford wtf are you doing. Be a fricken senior
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:39 pm

Plenty of time
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:39 pm

My god.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:39 pm

Dude didn't know the score lmao
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:39 pm

Hope Goins can see
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:40 pm

What the holy fuck is going on
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 27/11/18, 09:42 pm

Make a freaking free throw jesus
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/11/18, 09:42 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:What the holy fuck is going on
OT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 27/11/18, 09:42 pm

Ha! Fuck Duke !
And fuck ESPN
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:43 pm

So a blind guy and a short white guy in ot
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 27/11/18, 09:43 pm

“We decline the free throws with Go-Ins whose eye was poked out and we’d prefer the ball on the sideline thank you”

Why the hell not? They fouled us. Why can’t you do that?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:44 pm

Fuck Duke
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/11/18, 09:44 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:“We decline the free throws with Go-Ins whose eye was poked out and we’d prefer the ball on the sideline thank you”

Why the hell not? They fouled us. Why can’t you do that?
Should have requested a FT sub
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:45 pm

Ug
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 27/11/18, 09:45 pm

Dish
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 27/11/18, 09:46 pm

This sucks. We almost stole a game and we gave it away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 27/11/18, 09:47 pm

steveschneider wrote:This sucks. We almost stole a game and we gave it away.
Were winning right now Steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 27/11/18, 09:47 pm

This shit is unwatchable. No flow thanks to refs and dakich is out of control
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next